Uncharted Worlds

Warning. Warning. Impact in 10 minutes. Warning. Warning.

Dammit, time flies! The aggressive voice doesn't let down and keeps counting down the minutes till this supposed impact.

@Bark : As you approach the door, you see that it's sealed. Makes sense if the bay where you were can open for the smaller ship. Thankfully, there is wheel that can be activated manually from this side to unlock the door, presumably if an unfortunate soul is trapped on this side when the air lock is opened. The wheel is well oiled and turns without too much of a hassle. You pull the door open to see a large room lined with electornic equipment and tubes, with a large engine in the middle purring like a happy great cat. Blue liquid pooled and coalesced under the meshed floor, feeding into the engine. In the middle of the room, a robot of black metal with cream plasteel plaques covering pieces of its body is staring at you, its green electronic eyes unblinking. Its red lips moved almost in human fashion.

Good day. I appear to be lost. Might you help me get my bearing?

@lil_kreen : Leaving your room and turning right, you arrive in a large room plunged in a dim darkness cut by the intermittent flashes of the alarm's red light. You have no difficulty seeing the dark shapes of bulky cubes scattered around and small boxes and weird contraptions filling shelves lining the walls. As far as your instincts can tell you, it's a place to... store things. What those things might be though remains to be seen. You could open any number of these crates. As your eyes wander over the dozens of black shapes, you reach in the back of the room a circular staircase going up.

@Raynar Saassin & @Summers Mori : You leave behind you your rooms and the workroom humming with its mindless programming and arrive on a metallic balcony surrounding an open space. Pulleys and tools are fixed on the walls. When you look over the balcony, you can see 10 meters (30 ft) a maintenance dock in chaotic disarray, with tubes lying around, carts left unattended in the middle of the way and an overall sense of a place lived in. In the middle stands a sleek, elegant ship, thick tubes linked to its underbelly. The noise of a closing door brings your eyes down to a sealed door, but no one can be seen. They must have already left.

Skittering along the room and over boxes the Gardener read any labels he could going by. Stored things wasn't quite what he was looking for and time was running short. He stood atop a box as he reaches the staircase angling upward in a jerky motion as all eyes fixated on a point near the top of the stairwell. A contraction of blood sacs propels the Gardener in a jump upward to the top of the staircase with a soft clang of metal as his legs reflexively cling to the railing surface in a momentary overlay for traction. With some flailing the body heaved over the rail to somewhere more stable to see what room was above it.

Last edited:
At first, Wang didn't realize that anyone was speaking to her. She was interested in the machinery and strange blue liquid beneath the floor. But once she realized that someone was, indeed, speaking to her, she looked up. The robot was a bit of startle, after all, the first thing she sees after not realizing what is happening is the robot. Something about it felt familiar though, but she shook her head.
"I'd love to help you, but I'm afraid I seem to be in the dark as well. Have you seen anyone else about?"

@Summers Mori
"Hmm... What an odd little fighter." Stukov exclaimed as he began to walk closer to the ship to inspect it. "It looks like it freshly approached too, with the door sealed shut. What do you propose we do? I'm not entirely sure myself."

Back