Open Vitae Medical Cruiser

Daniel's eyes took in the sight of her shifted form, having never been this close to it. She was very much still Agape, but the complexion, hair and eyes were all changed and the beauty of it made him smile as her hand rested atop his chest. When she was like this, the blush that filled her cheeks was more noticeable and he watched as she bit her lip and gave him a small nod at his own words. She seemed a bit hesitant this time, but Daniel leaned forward and kissed her on the lips; taking a few moments before parting away to read her reactions again. He gave her hand another squeeze, still locked with her own from when they had been sharing emotions. He had been looking forward to spending more time with her like this, and feeling her own emotions about it reassured him.

When his lips met hers she kissed him back closing her eyes and all but melting from the feeling. When he pulled back she smiled a bit still flushed from both the kiss and exchange of emotions. She enjoyed staying like this, not wanting to change back just yet. Staring at him a moment longer before she spotted the teacups still sitting on the table. "The tea must be cool by now." Agape chuckled moving her head so she could lean her cheek against their entwined hands. Her skin was much cooler in this form, but she felt warm from being so close to him. Agape's gaze moved from the cups back to his face she smiled as her form slowly shifted back to 'normal.'

He laughed as Agape mentioned that the tea had cooled by now, having almost forgot about it himself. Daniel watched as her form shifted back to what he was most familiar with, and he moved his pointer finger a bit as she brought his hand towards her cheek; caressing it in short movements before he started to right himself. His free hand moved towards her waist, ensuring that as he sat up he managed to keep her seated atop his lap. That alone kept him smiling as he made sure to look her in the eye, happy to see her enjoying the moment. "Well then we should drink it, nobody really likes cold tea." He remarked, leaning forward and retrieving his cup with his one free hand and after leaning back so he could pull the cup around her waist he took a sip and smiled in content.

Agape closed her eyes with a content smile as he caressed her cheek, only opening them one he moved her upright in his lap. She chuckled at his statement lifting her cheek from their tangled hands waiting for him to grab his own cup. Agape watched him take a sip before lifting her free hand off his chest. Leaning over to grab her own, it took her a moment to reach it but she managed to use her free hand to grab it. Frowning a bit she had to let go of his hand to hold the cup properly else it would spill. Holding the cup now in both hands she took a sip and sighed happily at the taste. "It is still good." She gave a small smile before looking back at him, "Thank you, Daniel...I feel much at ease."

Daniel nodded in kind as Agape managed to retrieve her cup, and as she took her hand back to help balance it he did the same. "I'm glad that you're feeling better, I guess the tea is doing it's job." He said with a sly smile as he took another sip. He closed his eyes for a few moments just to savor the taste and the aroma, letting the heat of the tea comfort him as he laid back against the couch. This would be their last night before heading out to her home world, they had prepared all they could with gifts and food, the thought alone kept a smile on his features as he started to wonder just what they had in store for them upon visiting.

"Yes, the tea has." She gave another small chuckle lifting it to her lips again and taking a long sip of the tea. It was still warm so it hadn't completely chilled, not that she would have minded. She peeked over the cup to watch him lay back as she drank. Agape knew she would miss relaxing like this while she was home, but now that her worries had been put to rest she felt much better. When she lowered her cup and finished swallowing the liquid she had to lift a hand to cover her mouth as she yawned. Using her powers was a bit more exhausting than she expected, but she still needed to shower. Though she supposed she could do that in the morning. Lifting the cup again to finish the liquid before leaning back over to place it gently on the table. Once she had successfully put it down she moved back upright and lifted her arms up to stretch.

Daniel allowed himself to rest for a few moments longer before taking a few more sips of his drink, listening to Agape as she mentioned that the tea had helped. It wasn't long before he had finished his own cup, setting it down beside Agape's before sitting back against the couch and watching her stretch atop him. He smirked for a moment before having to fight a yawn himself, watching her do so made his body empathetic as he felt a wave of exhaustion wash over him. "You ready for bed?" He asked with a smile, his hands now resting at his side; one on her lap and the other behind her. He was still a bit nervous for tomorrow, but he felt that he would still be able to get a good night's rest as long as he didn't ponder everything that had been happening today for too long.

Agape lowered her arms after stretching, lifting a hand to rub her eye while nodding her head. "Yes though I will take a raining bath first." She lowered her hand smiling at him. Shifting herself so she could place a foot on the ground before sliding the other over him so she was still sitting in his lap, but, she could get up easily if needed. "Is Daniel tired?" Agape turned her head tilting it a bit as she looked at him. Drinking the tea had thankfully calmed her heart enough to help the blush fade from her cheeks. She felt a lot nervous about the morning ahead of them, but that didn't mean she was nervous at all. Though she was sure she could rest a bit easier now.

Daniel smirked as she referred to the shower as a raining bath again, but merely nodded along as she continued. Noting her shift in position he leaned forward so that he could press up against her side, "A bit, we've done quite a lot today now so I'm probably going to bed soon and taking a shower in the morning. Here, can you grab both of our cups for a moment and hold on tight to them?" Daniel asked kindly, a smile on his features that hid any further intention to his request. She had seemed rather calm now, and he didn't want to ruin that entirely; but he figured getting them off and prepared for sleep would make things a lot easier for them when it came to preparing for the next day.

Agape rose a brow at his request and nodded, "Okay." Smiling she shifted her focus to the cups and leaned over, letting her toes touch the floor as she stretched. Grabbing each cup firmly by it handle she moved them back into her lap keeping a tight grip on them. Agape didn't fully understand why he had requested she hold onto them but figured there must have been a good reason. Looking at the cups to make sure her hands were properly holding onto them she turned to face him curiously.

He held back a grin as she nodded along to his request and lifted the cups from the counter, and as she secured them in her lap and made sure she had a tight grip he nodded. "Thank you, hold tight then." Daniel remarked before slipping his left arm under her legs, just below the knee while his right held tight to her back and with one movement he stood up, lifting her up alongside him.

"We're going to need to put those back, but I didn't want to let go of you so soon." He laughed to himself as he walked over to the counter, glancing back down towards Agape to see how she was fairing with the cups. She was rather light, not that he had thought otherwise with her stature but carrying her proved remarkably easy as he made it over to the sink and allowed Agape enough time to set the cups down.

Agape quickly moved one of her arms to wrap around his neck, careful not to him in the head with the cup. She had gone a bit wide-eyed from the movement and stared at the ground curiously. When he spoke she gave a small chuckle as he laughed, her cheeks tinged pink as she smiled a little happy from his words. When they reached the counter to she slowly moved her arm from around his neck and placed both cups down gently before wrapping both arms around his neck leaning her head to his collarbone. Taking a deep breath his comforting smell filled her nostrils and she smiled closing her eyes. "Daniel is very comfy."

Daniel was a bit surprised at the sudden arm hooking around his neck but he didn't mind it, whatever helped her feel comfortable while being carried - and it seemed like she was being mindful to not hit him upside the head with the cup. As she set both down and clung tighter to him he smiled wider, nuzzling against her for a moment before he started taking steps towards the hallway. "You're warm, and quite soft." He replied, squeezing her thigh with the hand hooked through her legs and the other on her side. "You needed to take a shower right?" He went on, moving towards her room and reaching out, careful not to bump Agape against anything he got the door to open from the controls before sliding her in sideways. He was grinning at the experience, glancing down at her and kissing the top of her head as her features were hidden beneath his chin.

Agape held him a bit tighter when he squeezed his thigh- though was careful not to choke him. When he asked her if she needed to shower she nodded and mumbled into his neck. "Yes." She kept her eyes closed feeling herself become more tired as they walked. Her pink hair was scrunched from her leaning into his collarbone. And she took small breaths to calm her hearts. She couldn't help but nuzzle his neck when he kissed her head flushing just a tad more. Agape was very careful not to hit him with her horns as she tilted her head to place a small kiss on his neck, glancing up at him quite embarrassed before burying herself back into his neck.

Her mumbling caused a softer kind of smile on his features, and as she nuzzled into his neck and kissed it he glanced down through her horns and contemplated setting her down there. "We've got to your room, I really should let you down and let you get ready for bed." He remarked, shifting his arms a bit to rearrange her weight before pulling her a bit closer up towards him. He didn't mind letting her go so that she may get ready, but he would enjoy the moments he had with her while he could - hesitating to set her down till she asked for it.

Agape paused debating on whether she wanted him to put her down after he spoke. "Just a little while longer like this...please?" She mumbled into his skin again closing her eyes once more. Realizing that once they left she would have a week with him, but definitely not alone like this. After a while longer of enjoying herself in his arms, she leaned her head back to look up at him. "Okay...Let me down? If I stay like this any longer I will fall asleep." Agape smiled laughing a little at her own words, she waited until he had lowered her enough for her feet to touch the floor before slipping from his hold. She kept her arms around his neck for a moment before slowly sliding them behind her back as she smiled.

Daniel gratefully held her tighter as she asked to be remain like that for a little longer. He stood as still as he could as she nestled into him, glancing down at her frame as she leaned her head back after a few moments with a sweet smile and a laugh as she asked to be let down. He chuckled at the mention of possibly falling asleep, "Oh? Then I guess I'd have to tuck you into bed if you did that then." He remarked before slowly letting her down, glancing at her as she kept her arms wrapped around his neck. It was a sweet moment, and he appreciated the sincerity in her actions before her arms shifted behind her back. "I'm going to get ready for bed as well, if I stayed any longer I don't know what i'd want to do. Just let me know if you need a comfier bed alright?" He remarked with a smile before leaning forward and kissing her lightly, pulling away after a moment before excusing himself.

Heading back to his room he took a moment to collect his thoughts before going about his own routine of preparing for the night, starting with changing into something more suitable for sleep.

Agape kept her words to herself but thought, I would not mind if daniel did. Listening to him speak again she nodded leaning into his kiss to return his sweet sentiment. "I will." She watched him excuse himself, staring at the opening to her door for a moment longer before letting out a small breath. Turning away from her door, not caring to close it she walked over towards the closet, reaching inside and grabbing some undergarments to change into. Waling over to her bed she placed them in empty space before reaching under her bed to grab her bag. She placed the gifts she had left out earlier in the bag and set the bag on the side of her bed. Untying the shawl she walked over and draped in over her chair before lifting her arm to reach behind her. It was then she realized as she struggled for a moment that she couldn't reach the zipper to her dress. She had been so focused on enjoying Daniel's company she had forgotten to ask him for help.

Looking back at the door she lowered her arms to her side and walked out her room down the hall to Daniel's before giving a hesitant knock. "Daniel?"

He had managed to take off and put away his outfit, having just slipped into comfortable sweat pants when he heard a knock on his door. It threw him off for a second as he didn't believe Agape could have finished her shower that quickly, maybe he had forgotten something? Shaking the thought away he approached his door and opened it, glancing up and down Agape. "Agape, do you need any help?" He asked quizzically, his breathing calmed as his chest would reveal slow shallow breaths. His hair was already down now, and his bare feet stretched for a moment as he made sure to focus and stay awake.

Agape's line of sight met with his bare chest when he opened the door. She froze her face heating up as she opened her mouth to ask for help but quickly closed it, not realizing that her hand was still raised in a fist as though she was going to knock again. She hadn't expected him to not be fully dressed. When he spoke she jumped, pulled from her overly intrusive thoughts, lowering her hand and pulling her gaze to his face. It didn't help her face heart and burning face, it was rare she saw him with his hair down. Agape stared for a moment as though she was in a trace before giving herself a shake. After she literally shook her head to clear her thoughts she decided staring at the wall would probably be easier. "I-i uhm my zipper...I-I can't reach," Agape mumbled loud enough for him to hear unable to look him in the face as she spoke.

Back