War of the Beasts

Just one thing that needs changing. Other than that I love em! And with your permission I'll add them to the roster in the OOC. as for the problem its the name. Orks and Orcs. People will get a wee bit confused by what is the difference and no disrespect but i dont' want players running back and forth to see what were talking about for the sake of story flow. May I suggest a different name. The rest is perfect for a subgroup of Orks, but the name again will confuse people unless im wrong XD

Question on Armatus, since i'm makin a second char and need to know this for backstory:
Is it possible to steal them?

If you don't have Lock runes on them hell yeah. Armatai-Jacking is a thing so yeah. As for Rune Locking, it an be done one a myriad of ways. The two most popular are linking them to a weapon and using that as a key to unlock and even activate the Armatai. The Other one is Blood Pact, which basically means you link it to you via blood and the only way to jack an Armatai is to kill the Armsmen. A Smart Armsman would use a myriad of locks that work well together but some guys are simple in terms of locks which is bot ha good and bad thing.

If you don't have Lock runes on them hell yeah. Armatai-Jacking is a thing so yeah. As for Rune Locking, it an be done one a myriad of ways. The two most popular are linking them to a weapon and using that as a key to unlock and even activate the Armatai. The Other one is Blood Pact, which basically means you link it to you via blood and the only way to jack an Armatai is to kill the Armsmen. A Smart Armsman would use a myriad of locks that work well together but some guys are simple in terms of locks which is bot ha good and bad thing.
Got it. Think i'm gonna have this chick find an old one then, since nowadays they would be pretty much heavily secured.

and don't sell it short friend. If the Armatai is WELL MADE, even an old one is Formidable in combat :) Just FYI

Also, on your Character Leaf. I hate to tell you but Jon Abhors Slavery. In fact that, Rape, Treason, and Premeditated Murder are a death sentence in his eyes. He despises Slavery due to his Aldan heritage and the fact he believed if you are not strong enough to do something yourself or not willing to pay for a service you got no business eating. If you are not willing to work or pay for the work you're not going to be eating. Which is why since he found out Iberia still practiced Slavery, he kind of blacklisted them and won't have no part with them.

Keep everything up until the Hawkwood stuff. IMO It would be perfect to make that where Jon learns Iberia practices slavery. I would have him horrified that he learned he was fighting slaves fighting for their freedom, kills the Iberian Reps, and helps your Ogre character to freedom as penance.

Keep everything up until the Hawkwood stuff. IMO It would be perfect to make that where Jon learns Iberia practices slavery. I would have him horrified that he learned he was fighting slaves fighting for their freedom, kills the Iberian Reps, and helps your Ogre character to freedom as penance.
I did the thing. Kind of different. Had the Hawkwoods wipe out a mercenary company that enslaved Leaf instead, where Jon then freed him and offered him a postion in the company.

Back