War of the Beasts

Sounds very good, just remember something: The Iberian Imperium won't be a major player in the current story. It will be a BIG player in other stories, but not in this one. It's more focused on the war in Franca to the North and more importantly on the Hawkwood Mercenary Company that partakes in said conflict.

HOWEVER, if you are adding this to incorporate into the character you are cooking up then go ahead! I encourage it! cause seriously your Capys sound awesome, I'm already picturing them in my head on what they look like, how they behave, what they eat (in a humanoid sense XD) and so on. So keep it up @Ragenaut! :)

Got it. In terms of hierarchy, the Capybara is considered the God-Royal to the Cavy, so my guy will probably have a (relative to Cavia) small band of religiously loyal Cavy following him around.

I'd like The Kingdom of Cavia to be in an area close to Franca, but in a grassy area.

Edit: My guy could be the Capybara leading a small band battalion of Cavy that the Company bought from the Iberians.

If that is the case, then Jon either bought them from a slaving outpost with the plan to free them once he got them over the border, or he raided a slaver's ship when it accidentally came into port in his Castle (more on that when we begin the story) and pretty much he "confiscated" the slavers "Illegal Cargo" and gave him a choice to challenge it...and by challenge I mean have a sword in his hand XD. Bottom line, if your band of Capys are in Jon's Company, he has most definitely freed them through the means I prescribed. Which you choose or even they are a band that fled into Confederate Territory and by the will of the gods Jon and his unit happened to be in the right time and right place to save them from perusing slavers is up to you friend :)

So for recap we have
@Kenico
@BlabbingGirl
@Ragenaut
@Saarai
@The Kingslayer

So far we have the minimum of five, do we have more volunteers?

Let's go with the slave outpost thing. It won't stick because they actually like the deal they have with the Iberians and will come back when they're done with mercenary work, but they'll happily work with you lot as long as they get shinies and things.

sounds like a plan, though, after you see how Jon treats his troops...and the civilians under his care at his home base...that outpost will be a shack in comparison XD

Awesomeness. Just need confirmation from the other and I'll get the OOC and the Character Thread started up!

I'll probably play a human local to Laroque's Kingdom. An Armsman sounds really neat, but I'd need to be more familiar with what the technology is like.

What a coincidence. I'll be explaining that in my OOC when I get it and the character Sheet up.

Ignore this post, proper links are at my most recent post.

Last edited:
More like Elder Scrolls Type. as in...
maxresdefault.jpg

so...yeah XD

More like a different breed of Orcs. Kind of like mutants in a way. Far fewer in number and can be born from normal orcish mothers.
Right
Cracks Neck

Name: Ogres, but some orks refer to them as 'Flame-Blood's, 'Gnashers' and 'Berserkers', based on their appearance and general personality.
Culture: Ogres no culture of their own, as they are few compared to the other races. Often born to normal orkish mothers. If they survive to grown age, they are often found to be leading their people in the various tribes and factions that orks can be found in, through sheer ferocity and determination.
Appearance/Traits:
View attachment 1610
Young Orc Warrior
View attachment 1609
Middle Aged Orc Warrior.
View attachment 1608
Female Orc Warrior.
Ogres are large, bipedal beings. They tower above all but the largest of Weres and ripple with muscle and anger. They're known for their legendary strength, even among Orks, as well as their tenacity and determination in battle. They're skin is a far lighter shade than that of Orks, almost lime green compared to the more common ash like colour. Ogres are heavily aggressive and are prone to bursts of extreme rage and brutality, often ruling whatever tribes they take over with an iron fist. Ogres are also extremely prone to what the humans call the 'Bloodrage', a berserker like state where the affected loses all sense of self preservation and is concerned only with whatever targets are in front of it. In this state, the colour of the Ogre's eyes seem to glow an ethereal red.

However what they have in physical ability they lack in... well, pretty much everything else really. They aren't eloquent or beautiful. They are entirely incapable of being stealthy for any period of time before their blood forces them to hit something. Their aggressive and dangerous lifestyles often leave them crippled by the time they're halfway through their lifecycle. Yet the biggest problem for Ogres is that they are incapable of advancing. The spark of intuition isn't there for them. Sure, they can make up combat strategies on the fly and learn about things new to them, but they are incapable of purposely advancing themselves through any means. This, coupled with their few numbers and dangerous lifestyles, has experts certain that they will not last as a species unless something is done.

Last edited:
Back