I did some research on edible plants and stuff you can find in the wild and thought maybe we could put them in here to use in the rp later! So if you guys find any relevant survival things like: this or this plant is poisonous, this happens when you're dehydrated, this is how you hunt this or this animal, feel free to dump it here!

Just remember that the characters might not know all this information, but it's probably good that we do ^^

While this RP is frankly very unrealistic in terms of physical trauma (which is fine, since plane crashes are exceedingly rare anyway) , I'd be happy to answer any questions regarding treatment or identification of injuries or illnesses.

Also, I'd like to add that my activity may be severely limited for the next week and a half, since I have exams and a lot of other things to do outside of STC. I'll still respond, but don't give my character any attention that might hold up the RP if I fail to reply. Just keep moving and I'll catch up.

Ah shoot I've been gone for far too long.

Would it be alright if Elizabeth still made an appearance?

scratch that. I read through it and posted anyways. I sacrificed Elizabeth's arm as compensation for being late. :)

Back