New User What happens when you hit rock bottom...?

The answer is: You climb your way back up. Or not...

Hello! It's me! AeroStrike! Wow! Your favorite narcissistic bum~ Trying to burn the remains of his life in the best way possible: The surreal escape of role play.

I come from a small, unknown, and now inactive app called Geeking. The app was sub-par at best. Constant server crashes, empty promises of reform, and a generally xenophobic, yet unique community. The only thing that was tying me down were the friends that I made on the app. However, some time during the start of December, I took a hiatus from role play to focus on finals... and that's when all hell broke loose~ Long story short, a man made a post that made Google remove it from Google Play, and shortly after, the whole thing was shut down. Wanting to find another medium to write on, I wandered here... and now you're all caught up!

I like to think of myself as a writer, as I have written a few pieces that are small, yet well rounded. I haven't done role play too long, but I'm hoping to turn that around. I'm an aspiring animator, although haven't done much other than putz around on Blender a bit... I'm working on it.

High fantasy or future fantasy are generally my go-to's for role play. I like being able to get lost in a world other than my own, escaping to a new place with new, fun, and interesting inhabitants, places, and ideals. Although I am more than willing to try anything new. I'm not too picky, or at least I'd like to think of myself as so.

Anyhow, the few who graciously devote their time to reading this introduction, I applaud your patience and grit, for sometimes my writing can be hard to read sometimes. If I have done this correctly, I have much to celebrate. But if I didn't quite hit the head of the nail, please do speak up. I'd rather revise this a second or third time than let it sit and fester.

You're in the right place if you want to keep on writing and get into some role plays. It looks like you've got a great start to your introduction here and you've made the first step in getting your account approved. Don't worry the approval process is actually quite easy. In case you missed the guide CLICK HERE to read it. Additionally, if you have any questions please give a shout out here, or in the help thread. There are fellow staff members such as myself that try to answer as quickly as possible and many helpful members that would be glad to help you too. Great to see you joined up and hoping to see you running around here in the future.

Hello and welcome. What a backstory you've got there. Sometimes finding a new writing community can be a very good thing and provide some much-needed inspiration. Hope you find what you're looking for. Let me know if you have any questions!

Back