What's your favorite anime?

Korbinik

Otaku RPer
Personally, my favorites would have to be Love, Chiubyo, and Other Delusions, Haganai, Persona 4, Danganronpa, No Game No Life, Date A Live, and Angel Beats. I know those are some off titles, but I find the longer running anime predictable 100 episodes in and I lose interest fast. Definitely not saying anime such as One Piece, Bleach, and Naruto are bad at all though.

In all seriousness: Cowboy Bebop is pretty high up there. So is Ghost in the Shell, and Gurren Lagann. It'd be hard to choose one out of these three.

Assassination Classroom.
Steins;Gate
Full Metal Alchemist (Brotherhood)
Akame Ga Kill
Shokugeki no Souma

Cowboy Bebop is amazing actually. That was the very first anime I ever watched :D FMA Brotherhood is also amazing

As of this moment? Seven Deadly Sins until something better comes along. Outside of that? Oh, there is Death Note, Attack on Titan, FMA, etc.

~M

I agree that Puella Madoka Magica is actually real good but I haven't watched it again yet. Gonna have to do that. Code Geass was decent, but after the first season I just couldn't get back into it for some reason :/

Wolves Rain it was a pretty short series but a good one. I wish they would bring it back and finish out some of the plots it killed me that they stopped in the middle of some really good actions.

I couldn't get into wolfs rain when I first watched it. I may have to try that again since I'm older. Is it worth the cliff hanger?

I havn't watched Wolfs Rain yet. Is it a good series? I like code geass but I'm just finishing the first season. (Not sure if I'm going to continue watching it though)

My all time favorites are Madoka and Fate/Zero. Recently I'm into Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku. It somehow gave out the vibes of those 2 and other Gen's works despite not being written by him, also the LN are really great.

I think the series that I am currently into is Magi. I am into worldbuilding, so the possibilities from a world where magical dungeoms pop up at random and give you unparalleled power along with the chance to be called a "king's cantidate" just seems awesome.

Also, Sinbad is a beast.

That'd have to be Fate Zero. It's the Saber Class of Anime's :3.

Quick Summary: Seven Mages in Japan are competing for the Holy Grail, a relic they can use to grant any one wish. However, they don't fight each other for the Grail directly but rather they each summon a real or mythical Hero from History (Like King Arthur or Alexander the Great) to be their "Servant" to fight for them. Where winning the Holy Grail grants the wish of both the Mage and the Servant.

I agree that Puella Madoka Magica is actually real good but I haven't watched it again yet. Gonna have to do that. Code Geass was decent, but after the first season I just couldn't get back into it for some reason :/

@Lucifer

Puella's art is just too goddamn amazing :p

Back