What's your favorite anime?

I really liked One Punch Man and Attack on Titan. I haven't watched many animes, but I thought those ones were really easy to get into and enjoy. Super excited for Season 2 of both to come out, I can't wait

The ones I like are on the popular side. Death Note, Soul Eater, AOT, FMAB, The Seven Deadly Sins, Darker than Black, and Death Parade. I'm currently watching Monster on-and-off.

I am sorta stuck between Fairy Tail and Kill La Kill. They are my favorite of all time. With magic in one and weapons in the other it is my perfect world. I do like other animes but not as much as these two.

Akame ga kill
Soul eater
Darker than black

Are probably my top ones, but I haven't been watching much anime as of recent

Hmm, it's pretty hard to pick only one favorite since I've seen so many amazing works, but I guess my favorite ones would have to be:
Berserk (1997)
Gangsta
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Bungou Stray Dogs
One Punch Man

I do not often say i have a favorite anything but berserk is one thing i can say i prefer over other anime. Naruto is great, so was bleach, cowboy beep bop is the first anime i watched and one of my favs, ghost in the shell is a masterpiece, samurai champloo, psycho-pass

i don't know i'm still new to the whole anime thing the first one that i saw was SAO and i know that some people put a lot of hate on it so i guess ill go with hunter x hunter

It's tough to choose a favorite so I'm just going to list a bunch I like; Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Assassination Classroom, The Devil is a Part-Timer, Psycho-Pass, Blue Exorcist and Ouran Highschool Host Club. Those are some of my favorites.

Well, some of my favorites are Knigjts of Sidonia and Castlevania.

Knights of Sidonia because of the huge spaceships and people-eating beings and Castlevania because... well... good story! :D

Back