New User why hello ! ˳೫˚∗

feralsunflower

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。
my name is gracie, im 18, and im not really sure what to say ! i've been roleplaying for at least six years, i first started out on this random app i forgot the name of & i fell in love with it ! i recently left tumblr rps as i found most people there were toxic and it took too much of an emotional toll on me. everyone on this site seems much nicer from the lurking i've been doing ! i mostly enjoy slice of life, modern fantasy, or apocalyptic rps but am open to trying anything. the only fandom rps i'll do are for harry potter with ocs, rping as characters someone else has created isn't exactly my thing ! i'm big into kpop girl groups, over the garden wall, & spirituality. i'm a sagittarius sun & moon with a pisces rising for those who are fond of astrology. feel free to reach out ! i like to think i'm nice enough ˘͈ᵕ˘͈

Welcome to STC!

This is a pretty laid-back community, so I doubt you'll run into the same sorts of troubles you had previously.

Hello! Welcome! We're all nice. Usually. ;)

I gotta say, I've never known anyone other than me to know Over the Garden Wall. Very nice!

Welcome to the STC! Best of luck with your continued lurking as you find a place to venture into, let us know if you have any questions or need help finding a place to start ^^

:emoji_palm_tree: Welcome To STC Gracie!!:emoji_palm_tree:
:emoji_tulip: I LOVE KPOP! Who's your favorite kpop group at the moment??:emoji_tulip:
:emoji_deciduous_tree:If you have any questions please let me or anyone else in the staff know!! :emoji_deciduous_tree:

Back