New User Wotcha Everyone!

MischiefManaged

Hi everyone!
Despite my username being MischiefManaged, you guys can call me Mischief. It's a lot easier and less embarrassing than 'Padfoot'.

If you couldn't tell already, I'm a massive Harry Potter fan. I've read all the books, seen all the movies and have even had the privilege of watching 'Harry Potter and The Cursed Child'. It was epic! For all of you Potterheads out there, I'm a Gryffindor and my Patronus is a black dog. If I was an Animagus, I'd be a big, black dog. (Thank you Sirius!)

I've been roleplaying for around 7-8 years now. I started my roleplaying journey on Twitter as Sherlock Holmes. I miss the good ol' Twitter days! For around 2 years I housed that account, made some friends (who eventually disappeared) then let the account die as everyone seemed to be disinterested. Thus began my search for another roleplaying site. It was a little while until I came across a roleplaying site that I spent around 4 years on. There too became distant and quiet. For the past year or so I've been hopping around sites trying to find a place to settle into. At the moment I'm apart of a Hogwarts based roleplaying site that is heaps of fun, but everyone is very chill on there. Which brings me to now, on this site, looking for a nice place to settle down, make some friends and create some roleplays!

In terms of what I roleplay...

It's fairly obvious I do fandom roleplays. However, I don't just roleplay fandoms. (I'm not sure If I should post my fandom list here or not so feel free to ask for them!) With fandom roleplays, I tend to stick with OCxCanon or OCxOC pairings. I feel these specific pairings leave more room to play around in terms of plottage and such.

I do love the typical fantasy based plots. I'm also a sucker for 'slice of life' based roleplays.

I've seen a few people talk about pairings. I'm going to be quite honest and straight forward from now. I usually roleplay same sex pairings. However, I'm always open to trying MxF pairings, where I would play the male. I feel a lot more comfortable with playing males when it comes to heterosexual pairings.

I'm really looking forward to meeting new people and creating epic adventures!

If you have any questions, send me an owl (not really ;) )

Nice to meet you all :D

Hello Mischief, welcome to STC! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Be sure to check out our Account Approval Guide and you'll be rping here in no time!

Twitter roleplaying, huh? I've heard of it but never really seen it in action. Do you prefer that or forum roleplaying?

Hello Mischief, welcome to STC! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Be sure to check out our Account Approval Guide and you'll be rping here in no time!

Twitter roleplaying, huh? I've heard of it but never really seen it in action. Do you prefer that or forum roleplaying?

It's been a long while since I've done Twitter roleplays. I can safely say that I don't miss the limited characters. However, Twitter roleplaying is kinda nostalgic for me now.

After having experienced both platforms, I prefer forums more. They're easier to access and usually don't get lost in other posts.

Welcome! I'm so weird about fandom RP. I totally get what you mean about usually playing original characters in someone else's sandbox. It's better than trying to live up to a character that has already been written.

I've been obsessed with maurauder character fanfiction as of late, so loving the HP references.

Welcome! I'm so weird about fandom RP. I totally get what you mean about usually playing original characters in someone else's sandbox. It's better than trying to live up to a character that has already been written.

I've been obsessed with maurauder character fanfiction as of late, so loving the HP references.

I have plenty more references, my list in endless!

Hey there and welcome :) Just dropping through to let you know that your account has been approved. You should now have access to all areas of the forums.

Back