New User Wyvern Rider

Hello! My name is Wyvern, and I'm a new member of this website after being invited by a friend and fellow roleplayer of mine. I'm a 19 year old Dutch zookeeper and student, whom loves to read and write. I hope meet lots of new people and learn of many exciting ideas for stories and roleplays on this site!

Hello and welcome! You've certainly come to the right place and kudos to your friend for inviting you here. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you figure things out!

In the meantime, what are some of the genres you enjoy most?

Thanks Brooke, I’ll remember that! :) Anyways, my favorite genres would be fantasy, science fiction, action, humor, crime and all sorts of romance roleplays. What about you?

Uhm I don't know Dragon Age Inquisition. Not really much of a gamer. But I like Harry potter, A song of ice and fire and the wings serie from aprilynne Pike(doubt you know that one). I used to read a lot fantasy that was lesser known. (I don't really read that much anymore sadly.) But I also like more science fiction kind of books like the mace runner, Divergent and stuff like that. O and I love the 100 and once upon a time. And you?

Back