New User Yo!

Soup

I'm not really sure what to put here... Mega? No..
Hello random people on the internet! I am Soup. Yeah, just don't bother asking why if your curiks about that... Anyways, I'll be working on a new character soon. I'm happy to be here!

Hello There Random Bowl of internet Soup!

Welcome to STC! Glad to hear you will be working on a new character! Do you have any specific genres that you prefer roleplaying?

Also just a point of note, we do have an approval process. By writing an introduction you are already part of the way there! Just keep active and post around a bit in the Writers Circle, Main Lobby, and Creative Forums and one of our Admins will review your account for approval! You can read more about this process here: http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/account-approval-information.10/

-Sokka

I read up on that previously, but it feels better having someone tell me for sure thats what I'm supposed to do. I do typically prefer fantasy, but sci-fi and slice of life type stuff is fun as well.

Are you cereal? Or some other form of soup?
You see, this is a deep question... It takes several years just to begin to comprehend oneself... But... Just some broth with noodles in it. Any kind is fine. I like pasta in general. Maybe chicken flavored broth, perhaps with some onion and garlic? That's a rough description.

I read up on that previously, but it feels better having someone tell me for sure thats what I'm supposed to do. I do typically prefer fantasy, but sci-fi and slice of life type stuff is fun as well.

Glad to hear it helps :). I enjoy fantasy and sci-fi as well! Once you are approved feel free to check out our Bulletin Board! Most of the Recruiting Roleplays are located there. We also have a few sandbox roleplays that encompass many genres. Here's a small plug for one of those rps: http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/chronicles-of-the-omniverse-recruitment.356/

If you have questions feel free to leave them here or you are more than welcome to send me a pm!

Are you Soup? Or are you at soup?

Anyways, welcome to the site. I like to ask newcomers some ice breaker questions, just to help get things rolling, so...

1) What's your favourite RP Genre?
2) What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3) Favourite type of Soup?

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your time here, it's a very wonderful place to chill and roleplay to your hearts content! If you need anything I'll be glad to provide as much as I possibly can. Take care, and good luck to your future endeavors!

Are you Soup? Or are you at soup?

Anyways, welcome to the site. I like to ask newcomers some ice breaker questions, just to help get things rolling, so...

1) What's your favourite RP Genre?
2) What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3) Favourite type of Soup?
Just soup. But funny video, and well played...
I prefer fantasy or sci-fi
I suck at riddles of all kinds
My favorite type of soup is cream of potato canned soup, with added onion, garlic, and cheddar cheese.

Just soup. But funny video, and well played...
I prefer fantasy or sci-fi
I suck at riddles of all kinds
My favorite type of soup is cream of potato canned soup, with added onion, garlic, and cheddar cheese.

Alright Soup. And thanks, it always makes me laugh. :3
Those tend to be the two most popular Genres on the site, you should be able to find (or host ;) ) an RP ok.
Sorry, sucking at riddles isn't the answer. :p
... That sounds good. o_o

Alright Soup. And thanks, it always makes me laugh. :3
Those tend to be the two most popular Genres on the site, you should be able to find (or host ;) ) an RP ok.
Sorry, sucking at riddles isn't the answer. :p
... That sounds good. o_o
I was so sure that sucking at riddles would work...Is the answer Bernie the magical dolphin?

Perhaps. :p

qsR9m9C.jpg

Back