Status
Not open for further replies.
"Words are always wasted on your kind," Bane said, who took the debris to the face like it was nothing. His impressive defense and stamina was even more pronounced as he took Giorno's punch like it was nothing. He smiled at the boy. "That all you got?"

Bane made an attempt to sucker punch Giorno in the gut and moved quickly to slam his fists into the ground. As the electrical waves came for him, Bane grunted and lifted the stone with such force that far more than he lifted rose from the ground and threatened to rain down on Mason, Gentaro, and the group as a whole like a wave. The stone enveloped Emily's attack as well.

Elliot's eyes fluttered open, though he was too weak to move. He tried to find words to speak. "He... seems..." The young man breathed deeply.
"Believe me, Bane, we're just getting started!" A voice to Bane growled. Their foe was bold to say that words were wasted here. His ego must have been as large as Thaal's, which was saying something. If he was looking for a battle of wits, Thaal simply hoped that his foe had come armed. He would need to use all of his little gray cells if he were to defeat the Worlds Greatest Detective. Sinestro bent a wall of light around himself and vanished from sight. He let his construct do the fighting- and the talking- for him.
View attachment 6615
"I never thought I'd see the day that you would take orders from Revan!" Thaal's ring mimicked Bruce Wayne's voice perfectly and projected it though his construct. Sinestro bent the light around the hard-light Batman, allowing the structure to mimic the color of the Bat's clothes, hair, eyes and skin, right down to the pores. "I expected more from the man who 'Broke the Bat'. You're a shadow of the man you were. A shadow of the man you could have been. You're a has-been. A lackey. A henchman. And you know what I do to henchmen, don't you, Bane?"

'Batman' sprinted towards Bane, a glowing, golden batarang in either hand. He pelted them towards his foe and guided them in a backwards arch, seeking to strike his foe from behind. A step away from striking distance, 'Bruce' tossed a smoke pellet towards the ground. Sinestro guided the yellow cloud to consume Bane and Bane alone, hoping to avoid interfering with anybody else's attacked. Hoping to exploit Bane's confusion, 'Batman'- protected from the rubble through Jianyu and Emily's efforts- attempted to lead over Bane's head and to strike the back of his legs.

"Do you want to know how it felt? To have your back snapped in two? You're about to find out!"

Sinestro feasted upon the fear and confusion of his brothers in arms, reinforcing his construct. He wondered what strength Bane's fear might afford him...

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Josh etc etc​

View attachment 6627

"Nngh... That's gonna leave a mark...!" Touma groaned as he attempted to recover from Bane's strike, coughing up some saliva. Wherever Bane's strength came from, it was clear that the teen was out of his element. He needed a different way of going about it. The boy after all had long gone past relying solely on the power of his Imagine Breaker, and it was definitely just as well considering all of the trials and tribulations he'd had to overcome, even before the appearance of Othinus.

Clutching his own chest, Touma stumbled forward a bit like a drunken man, still reeling from the villain's brutal hit as though Bane's strike had made him dizzy, but all the same, Touma knew this was no time to waste. He had felt worse. Pain is just an illusion. And considering what he could do to illusions...!

View attachment 6630

While the others attempted to take Bane down, Touma limped toward Elliot's form, sinking to his knees once he was close enough, next to Bridgette, Biscuit, and Nathan. "C'mon, Elliot...! Open your eyes!" He begged urgently. "You wanted to know if the capacity for good even matters when there also exists the capacity for evil?! Well, let me ask you something in turn! Isn't there something you want to protect?! Someone you want to hold and save?!"

The boy paused for a moment, panting deeply as his breath struggled to keep up with him, but he pushed on nonetheless. He was reminded of Accelerator from his world. His doubts, his fears, his worries. He had been down this avenue before, and he would travel down it again if it meant saving someone else, human to human. "Do you think you need permission to save someone?! You think if you're fated to be a bad person, then those hands could never hold anything?! That all you could ever do is hurt and destroy?! Bullshit! What do those labels matter?! In the real world, all there is... is you and the people around you!"

"If you saw someone you cared for being hurt, someone you cared for praying for someone to save them, if someone you loved was crying and you wish they weren't, wouldn't you do something for them?!"
He yelled out, clenching his fists again. "You're not a failure, Elliot! You weren't a mistake! I don't see every version of you throughout the multiverse! I only see you right here, in front of me! As far as I'm concerned, you're the only you in the multiverse! The only person who can take that away from you is yourself!"

"So I'm asking you here and now... to ask yourself what you want, and see how you can make it come true with your own two hands!"

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Space_Candy @Everybody

Billy exchanged glances with Emily, thankful that she and the others were able to deal with the debris. "I don't think his power comes from the illusion," he stated, eyeing Bane. "I would sense it... and even then, Touma's power would work on him if that was the case."

The tracing of Bane's abilities would be hard to discern, specifically for the fact that a number of different abilities seemed to be stacked on top of each other, grafted on to his genetic make-up. In addition, bane's body did not seem even entirely human.

As Kite's fireball approached, Bane raised his arm to block it. Bane reacted to it more than any of the physical attacks, but it didn't appear to even singe his arm. He started making his way toward Kite when Sinestro began speaking to him.

"Intriguing," Bane said. He raised his arm in the air to gesture around himself. "Do you really believe that in this illusionary world that I would not understand such a tactic? Did you think I would forget a man who the Revanchist tried to recruit? Perhaps you are right about my being a shadow, for you see, I had nothing to turn to anymore. Talia, the League of Shadows, it was all gone. I was a shadow, but then I was reborn."

The batarangs seemed to do nothing to Bane's impervious body. As Thaal jumped over his head to strike at his legs, Bane spun and aimed a powerful punch at "Batman," powerful enough to send him smashing into the ground.

giphy.gif

"I am no henchman," Bane growled. "But you do not understand Revan, do you? In my war... with this boy--" Bane gestured to Elliot, who was finally managing to sit up. "I led my brothers and sisters to their last breath. My spine was crushed, my ears rattled, gunfire and explosions reigning king around me. But Revan returned me to life and to glory. It is for him that the fire rises. He sees reality as it is, and it is a reality of necessary evils. Life would be better for you all if only you would embrace our revolution."

Elliot let a staggered breath and looked first to Bridgette, then Nathan, then finally Touma. "What I want... is for all of us to be safe." He took Touma's hand so that he could be helped to stand again. "I don't know if you're right. I just don't know."

"Stand down, boy," Bane said, looking to Elliot. "And be thankful you are here at all."

"Thankful?" Elliot's hands clenched into fists and he glared daggers at Bane. His pain and exhaustion seemed to have been taken over by a sudden rage. "I should be thankful for what you and Revan have done to me?! You used me, made me go to war with myself, vilified me... and for what? So you could take and take..." Elliot shivered. It grew until his whole body wracked with uncontrollable shivering.

"You're using the technology developed by me for your powers, Bane."

Bane laughed heartily. "Technology is a powerful agent to the inexperienced, but can truly elevate one who can make the best use of it."

Elliot let out a laugh of his own, this one mirthful. He stopped shivering. "Did you really think a hurt, tortured, and paranoid boy would not put a fail-safe for himself into that technology?"

Elliot reached out and made a fist. His fist began to glow like brilliant azurite. Bane took a step back when that same glow enveloped him. Elliot roared and pulled his arm back as if he was ripping something with his bare hands. Bane groaned and shuddered as he fell to one knee.

Elliot took a step forward to stand over the behemoth.

"He's nothing more than a man now."

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Last edited:
Billy exchanged glances with Emily, thankful that she and the others were able to deal with the debris. "I don't think his power comes from the illusion," he stated, eyeing Bane. "I would sense it... and even then, Touma's power would work on him if that was the case."

The tracing of Bane's abilities would be hard to discern, specifically for the fact that a number of different abilities seemed to be stacked on top of each other, grafted on to his genetic make-up. In addition, bane's body did not seem even entirely human.

As Kite's fireball approached, Bane raised his arm to block it. Bane reacted to it more than any of the physical attacks, but it didn't appear to even singe his arm. He started making his way toward Kite when Sinestro began speaking to him.

"Intriguing," Bane said. He raised his arm in the air to gesture around himself. "Do you really believe that in this illusionary world that I would not understand such a tactic? Did you think I would forget a man who the Revanchist tried to recruit? Perhaps you are right about my being a shadow, for you see, I had nothing to turn to anymore. Talia, the League of Shadows, it was all gone. I was a shadow, but then I was reborn."

The batarangs seemed to do nothing to Bane's impervious body. As Thaal jumped over his head to strike at his legs, Bane spun and aimed a powerful punch at "Batman," powerful enough to send him smashing into the ground.

giphy.gif

"I am no henchman," Bane growled. "But you do not understand Revan, do you? In my war... with this boy--" Bane gestured to Elliot, who was finally managing to sit up. "I led my brothers and sister to their last breath. My spine was crushed, my ears rattled, gunfire and explosions reigning king around me. But Revan returned me to life and to glory. It is for him that the fire rises. He sees reality as it is, and it is a reality of necessary evils. Life would be better for you all if only you would embrace our revolution."

Elliot let a staggered breath and looked first to Bridgette, then Nathan, then finally Touma. "What I want... is for all of us to be safe." He took Touma's hand so that he could be helped to stand again. "I don't know if you're right. I just don't know."

"Stand down, boy," Bane said, looking to Elliot. "And be thankful you are here at all."

"Thankful?" Elliot's hands clenched into fists and he glared daggers at Bane. His pain and exhaustion seemed to have been taken over by a sudden rage. "I should be thankful for what you and Revan have done to me?! You used me, made me go to war with myself, vilified me... and for what? So you could take and take..." Elliot shivered. It grew until his whole body wracked with uncontrollable shivering.

Bane laughed heartily. "Technology is a powerful agent to the inexperienced, but can truly elevate one who can make the best use of it."

Elliot let out a laugh of his own, this one mirthful. He stopped shivering. "Did you really think a hurt, tortured, and paranoid boy would not put a fail-safe for himself into that technology?"

Elliot reached out and made a fist. His fist began to glow like brilliant azurite. Bane took a step back when that same glow enveloped him. Elliot roared and pulled his arm back as if he was ripping something with his bare hands. Bane groaned and shuddered as he fell to one knee.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

And that's all it took for Biscuit to step into action. From above Bane, she emerged like from thin air readying a heavy punch to his neck to bring the masked menace headfirst into the ground.

Bridgette would have been right there with Biscuit if not for the fact that she was looking at Elliot with a combination of fear and hope in her eyes.

GENTARO KISARAGI

Gentaro got up and placed the Elec switch into his electric rod.

“Let’s hope this hits him!” Gentaro said, not hearing anything Elliot said.

ELEC LIMIT BREAK!

“UUUOOOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHH!” Gentaro cried out, as he raised his electric rod high in the air, jumping up. He struck Bane in the back, electricity coursing through him in one powerful electric shock!

Nathan's eyes were wide as the others knelt beside him, the commotion over-stimulating him.

Elliot soon stirred, speaking clearly and Nathan held his shoulders when the other man started to shake.

He soon had his jaw agape as Elliot seemly killed that fucking with no effort.

"Elliot what did you-?" Nathan started to speak, he hadn't seen Elliot's powers so strong.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Jeremi @Everyone

a1HZkcG.jpg

❝ You've got to be kidding me... ❞ Blake grumbled under his breath as he observed the situation. Seemed like Bane was completely confident that he could handle all of them in a fight like this. That wasn't a good thing. The ravenette managed to swap out the dead energy core of his tech cube with a new one, given that there wasn't enough time to simply wait for his only source of fighting to recharge gradually.

❝ Okay, everything's checking out. Now to try something completely stupid and risky off... ❞ He knew that this feature wasn't properly finished in development yet, but it was better than sitting around and letting everyone else go ahead. With the incoming stones being defended against, Blake tapped the side of his cube.

❝ PWM activate. ❞ The cube attached to his belt whirred to life, Blake takes a deep breath once more, focusing his sights on Bane. ❝ Trace... on! ❞

Upon the vocal command being put out, Blake held his ground behind the collective defense of the group, but making sure that his cube was able to take continuous scans of data focused on Bane. He doubted that he could fully trace and mimic the man's abilities, but he figured it was worth a shot. He just needed some time to gather enough data to haphazardly put together a trace preset.

@Yun Lee @Capri @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Ver @Crunch @Lucky @Alex Azure @York
@Everyone
At this point, Bridgette had run up to Elliot and kneeled down next to him and Nathan. "Just try to rest for a bit. They'll figure this out," She assured him.

"He seems what?" Biscuit had stayed back as the others tackled Bane. She wasn't about to ram herself into a wall or worse have to...her eyes looked straight at Elliot. "If you know something then speak up. This Bane guy is throwing us around like dolls."

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Capri @York @Space_Candy @Ver @Crunch @Lucky @Alex Azure @Everyone
GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @EveryoneElse

“Wooooaaah!”
Gentaro said as rocks pelted down on him, causing him to fall on his butt.
Azure Kite

Kite had run for cover under Mason's umbrella thing just in time to dodge a particularly large piece of debris that was about to hit him square on the top of his head.

Before the display of such power from his allies and their enemy alike, Kite felt powerless. He was able to deflect them like some pesky insects!

"What the hell... is he?" he grumbled under his breath. As small as he felt, he knew that standing around helped no one. Should he throw his daggers again, this monster could grab them and throw them right back. He took a deep breath, and as he exhaled, his daggers lit up in azure flame.

Distract him... You need to help them however you can!!

Slashing one of his daggers forward, a ball of fire would hurl itself towards Bane.

@Atomic Knight @everyone​
Their attacks weren't working, so Azura stayed back for now. Pendant glowing she started to sing, using her stones magic to rejuvenate her allies as best as she could.

With a wave of her hand, cool glowing waters brushed gently along those fighting, soothing in its attempts at giving the others a boost as they attacked and defend.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @York @mintyy @Everyone

"Believe me, Bane, we're just getting started!" A voice to Bane growled. Their foe was bold to say that words were wasted here. His ego must have been as large as Thaal's, which was saying something. If he was looking for a battle of wits, Thaal simply hoped that his foe had come armed. He would need to use all of his little gray cells if he were to defeat the Worlds Greatest Detective. Sinestro bent a wall of light around himself and vanished from sight. He let his construct do the fighting- and the talking- for him.
View attachment 6615
"I never thought I'd see the day that you would take orders from Revan!" Thaal's ring mimicked Bruce Wayne's voice perfectly and projected it though his construct. Sinestro bent the light around the hard-light Batman, allowing the structure to mimic the color of the Bat's clothes, hair, eyes and skin, right down to the pores. "I expected more from the man who 'Broke the Bat'. You're a shadow of the man you were. A shadow of the man you could have been. You're a has-been. A lackey. A henchman. And you know what I do to henchmen, don't you, Bane?"

'Batman' sprinted towards Bane, a glowing, golden batarang in either hand. He pelted them towards his foe and guided them in a backwards arch, seeking to strike his foe from behind. A step away from striking distance, 'Bruce' tossed a smoke pellet towards the ground. Sinestro guided the yellow cloud to consume Bane and Bane alone, hoping to avoid interfering with anybody else's attacked. Hoping to exploit Bane's confusion, 'Batman'- protected from the rubble through Jianyu and Emily's efforts- attempted to lead over Bane's head and to strike the back of his legs.

"Do you want to know how it felt? To have your back snapped in two? You're about to find out!"

Sinestro feasted upon the fear and confusion of his brothers in arms, reinforcing his construct. He wondered what strength Bane's fear might afford him...

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Josh etc etc​
View attachment 6627

"Nngh... That's gonna leave a mark...!" Touma groaned as he attempted to recover from Bane's strike, coughing up some saliva. Wherever Bane's strength came from, it was clear that the teen was out of his element. He needed a different way of going about it. The boy after all had long gone past relying solely on the power of his Imagine Breaker, and it was definitely just as well considering all of the trials and tribulations he'd had to overcome, even before the appearance of Othinus.

Clutching his own chest, Touma stumbled forward a bit like a drunken man, still reeling from the villain's brutal hit as though Bane's strike had made him dizzy, but all the same, Touma knew this was no time to waste. He had felt worse. Pain is just an illusion. And considering what he could do to illusions...!

View attachment 6630

While the others attempted to take Bane down, Touma limped toward Elliot's form, sinking to his knees once he was close enough, next to Bridgette, Biscuit, and Nathan. "C'mon, Elliot...! Open your eyes!" He begged urgently. "You wanted to know if the capacity for good even matters when there also exists the capacity for evil?! Well, let me ask you something in turn! Isn't there something you want to protect?! Someone you want to hold and save?!"

The boy paused for a moment, panting deeply as his breath struggled to keep up with him, but he pushed on nonetheless. He was reminded of Accelerator from his world. His doubts, his fears, his worries. He had been down this avenue before, and he would travel down it again if it meant saving someone else, human to human. "Do you think you need permission to save someone?! You think if you're fated to be a bad person, then those hands could never hold anything?! That all you could ever do is hurt and destroy?! Bullshit! What do those labels matter?! In the real world, all there is... is you and the people around you!"

"If you saw someone you cared for being hurt, someone you cared for praying for someone to save them, if someone you loved was crying and you wish they weren't, wouldn't you do something for them?!"
He yelled out, clenching his fists again. "You're not a failure, Elliot! You weren't a mistake! I don't see every version of you throughout the multiverse! I only see you right here, in front of me! As far as I'm concerned, you're the only you in the multiverse! The only person who can take that away from you is yourself!"

"So I'm asking you here and now... to ask yourself what you want, and see how you can make it come true with your own two hands!"

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Space_Candy @Everybody

giphy.gif

"I am no henchman," Bane growled. "But you do not understand Revan, do you? In my war... with this boy--" Bane gestured to Elliot, who was finally managing to sit up. "I led my brothers and sisters to their last breath. My spine was crushed, my ears rattled, gunfire and explosions reigning king around me. But Revan returned me to life and to glory. It is for him that the fire rises. He sees reality as it is, and it is a reality of necessary evils. Life would be better for you all if only you would embrace our revolution."

And that's all it took for Biscuit to step into action. From above Bane, she emerged like from thin air readying a heavy punch to his neck to bring the masked menace headfirst into the ground.

Bridgette would have been right there with Biscuit if not for the fact that she was looking at Elliot with a combination of fear and hope in her eyes.

GENTARO KISARAGI

Gentaro got up and placed the Elec switch into his electric rod.

“Let’s hope this hits him!” Gentaro said, not hearing anything Elliot said.

ELEC LIMIT BREAK!

“UUUOOOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHH!” Gentaro cried out, as he raised his electric rod high in the air, jumping up. He struck Bane in the back, electricity coursing through him in one powerful electric shock!
Nathan's eyes were wide as the others knelt beside him, the commotion over-stimulating him.

Elliot soon stirred, speaking clearly and Nathan held his shoulders when the other man started to shake.

He soon had his jaw agape as Elliot seemly killed that fucking with no effort.

"Elliot what did you-?" Nathan started to speak, he hadn't seen Elliot's powers so strong.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Jeremi @Everyone
Emily Hayes
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @Atomic Knight @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

With Billy's words in mind, Emily soon realized she was once again relying too much on her experience in the void. But, Elliot still knew something after all. Something that could still help, and thus, give them some advantage over Bane. Continuing her struggles against him, although carefully conserving her power now, she nodded at Billy, now eyeing Elliot out of the corner of her eye.

pq9m6VF.png

"I believe in you, Elliot!" She said quietly.

At first, Bane's speech angered her, about how he Revan had thoroughly exploited Elliot's powers after their fight between one another. It was now clear why Bane had allied himself with the Revan in the first place, and thus, had been gifted the very technology Elliot had once used.

With that power, she now knew exactly why her stone magic didn't work; somewhere in that amalgamation of abilities Bane had, there must have been a way to nullify it before it reached his body. But then, Elliot stepped up, his words inciting hope, and relief in Emily; once she saw that azurite glow shine in his hand, that then enveloped Bane's body, she knew it was all over.

Bane was no longer protected against the powers that would be used against him.

But unlike the others, Emily decided not to use all her powers right away. Instead, she offered a kind of compromise. Gathering her stone magic into her walking stick, she now brandished it as a melee weapon, rather than a conduit to strengthen her typically ranged attacks.

sYA9n8q.png

"Bane. If you still wish to fight, I won't be attacking from a distance anymore. Personally, I would advise you to surrender to us, right now." She said calmly.

It was a little uncertain if she would be heard in time, as both Biscuit and Gentaro had struck him in their own ways, but at the very least she could find comfort knowing that they likely didn't intend to kill him either. Merely put him out of commission.​

Biscuit's punch sent Bane smashing into the ground. Cracks appeared along the roof's edge after having taken so much damage. The man groaned, shakily pushing himself up off the ground.

As Gentaro hit Bane with electricity, the man cried out in pain. Still, he was not being incapacitated by the shock. It seemed despite Elliot removing his superhuman powers, the man still had incredible stamina.

Letting out a roar, Bane managed to grab hold of Gentaro. He got up on his knees and pulled the boy close to himself, wrapping his other arm around him and taking hold of his own forearms. Bane grunted as he began to squeeze Gentaro, threatening to crush him.

@Jeremi @Capri @Space_Candy @York @Everyone​

"LET HIM GO!!!!" Jianyu teleported herself behind Bane, punching him with both her fists righ in the back. If it landed, she'd send a surge of Psycho Power right into his body, hopefully potent enough that it would get him to let Gentaro go!

@Atomic Knight @Capri @Jeremi @Space_Candy @York

Lucifer Morningstar

As much as Lucifer didn't like Gentaro's view on magic, he hated bullies even more. He looked at him, his eyes glowing red. " I really hate bullies," he replied, accessing his supernatural strength and attempt to punch Bane as hard as he could muster. He would follow it up by doing the same thing Bane was doing to Gentaro with his telekinesis.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Space_Candy @Everyone

Biscuit's punch sent Bane smashing into the ground. Cracks appeared along the roof's edge after having taken so much damage. The man groaned, shakily pushing himself up off the ground.

As Gentaro hit Bane with electricity, the man cried out in pain. Still, he was not being incapacitated by the shock. It seemed despite Elliot removing his superhuman powers, the man still had incredible stamina.

Letting out a roar, Bane managed to grab hold of Gentaro. He got up on his knees and pulled the boy close to himself, wrapping his other arm around him and taking hold of his own forearms. Bane grunted as he began to squeeze Gentaro, threatening to crush him.

@Jeremi @Capri @Space_Candy @York @Everyone​
"LET HIM GO!!!!" Jianyu teleported herself behind Bane, punching him with both her fists righ in the back. If it landed, she'd send a surge of Psycho Power right into his body, hopefully potent enough that it would get him to let Gentaro go!

@Atomic Knight @Capri @Jeremi @Space_Candy @York
GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Space_Candy @York

“Ghhk! Ghhaah!”
Gentaro choked.

He tried his best to wrangle in his electric rod before attempting to zap Bane’s arm.
Lucifer Morningstar

As much as Lucifer didn't like Gentaro's view on magic, he hated bullies even more. He looked at him, his eyes glowing red. " I really hate bullies," he replied, accessing his supernatural strength and attempt to punch Bane as hard as he could muster. He would follow it up by doing the same thing Bane was doing to Gentaro with his telekinesis.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Space_Candy @Everyone
Emily Hayes
@Jeremi @Capri @Space_Candy @Atomic Knight @Everyone

Seeing Bane's strength and durability, Emily swiftly gathered more magic into her stick, and then lunged forwards to strike Bane, delivering a massive surge of magic into his body. Like before, it would give off a sensation like it was burning him from the inside out, but she was carefull not to go overboard and kill him.

LzAU5eI.png

"You've lost Bane. There's no need to fight anymore." Emily said, as if warning the man.

She prepared to deliver another strike to Bane, with more force should he continue to strike out against them.​

Bane was wrenched free from Gentaro and he cried out in anger from Emily's attack. Lucifer's punch sent him slamming into the ground once again.

With a roar of his own Elliot held his hands in front of him, then pulled them apart. A tear was conjured above Bane's head that dropped debris on top of him, causing dust and rubble to pick up around him.

The stone roof below cracked and shattered underneath the force of the debris and Bane fell with it. The man was silent as he fell into the darkness below. Cullen reached out with his Glartrox tentacles to grab anyone who was near the hole and pull them to safety,

The dark clouds above seemed to explode outward, revealing a blank white sky above. Thunder and lightning roared and everything began to rumble.

"The loop's ending," Billy said. He looked down the hole Bane had fallen and wondered if the man was dead. "Revan no longer has a hold on Elliot, Bridgette, or this space."

As for what that meant, the answer lied in Billy's eyes as they began to glow blue once again.

aD66WHg.png

"The Demiurge's power grows. As a result, so does mine."

The world seemed to be ending. Comstock House was falling apart and the sky was losing all definition.

"I want to take us to our next destination,"
Billy said, speaking a spell.

The white light enveloped all.

Chapter Two
"City of the Dead"

When the group next came to, they found themselves in a place much different from last.

12NtJNt.jpg

The smell of smoke and fire overlapped a kind of gross, sick smell. The group sat in the middle of a city street that looked overrun and decimated. Fires burned freely and cars sat abandoned or destroyed. It was night, so it was hard to see far, though the light coming from a sign that read R.P.D. and RACCOON POLICE was nearby.

"U-Ugh..." Elliot shivered, grabbing at his head once again. He seemed to lose his balance as he fell against a cop car for support.

"W-Whoa! Hold on there!" Touma exclaimed, attempting to help Elliot stay on his feet. "Looked like you spent a lot of energy last time, but you did good," the spiky haired boy nodded to Elliot, before looking up, wrinkling his nose visibly as the sickly nature of the new world. It looked much more modern than the previous, and yet... even more ruined and desolate. To some degree, it almost reminded him of parts of Ash, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

With a furrowed brow, the boy clicked his tongue slightly. "Billy... Where are we now? And is there any idea what the significance of this place is?"

Billy wavered on his feet, feeling suddenly just as exhausted as Elliot seemed to be. "I... couldn't tell you," he murmured. "This place isn't familiar to me."

"Raccoon Police would imply this place is called Raccoon," Cullen said, grimacing at the thought of a town or city named that.

"Whoever's loop this is, they can't be far."

Character List
@Takumi as Azura [Fire Emblem]
@mintyy as Azure Kite [.hack]
@Jeremi as Biscuit Krueger [Hunter x Hunter]
@Gummi Bunnies as Blake Dormi [OC]
@Josh as Clark Kent [Smallville]
@Atomic Knight as Cullen Bloodstone [Marvel Comics]
@Indigo Al as Doctor Langa [OC]
@York as Emily Hayes [Amulet]
@Capri as Gentaro Kisaragi [Kamen Rider]
@Crunch as Giorno Giovanna [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Yun Lee as Jianyu [Street Fighter]
@Lucky as Lucifer Morningstar [Lucifer]
@Alex Azure as Mason Moretti [OC]
@Kaykay as Mebuki Kusunoki [Kusunoki Mebuki is a Hero]
@Space_Candy as Nathan Prescott [Life is Strange]
@Neko Shogun as Senna [Bleach]
@Ottonomous Ghost as Siegward of Catarina [Dark Souls]
@Krieg as Spike Spiegel [Cowboy Bebop]
@Sark as Thaal Sinestro [DC Comics]
@Minerva as Triss Merigold [The Witcher]
@Ver as Touma Kamijou [A Certain Magical Index]​

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer smiled as Bane was defeated and they arrived at their next destination where the smile faded. " There is something creepily strange about this place. Somehow I don't think we are going to run across sweet talking racoons. I guess we will just have to start walking until we find something."

@Atomic Knight @Everyone

"Who the fuck names a city Raccoon?" Jianyu asked. She grimaced as the smell hit and she covered her mouth and nose with her hand as a makeshift ventilator. "Someone who clearly can't keep their city clean..." How fucking gross. Was this a normal day in this joint? "Ugh, come on, let's go. The sooner we destroy this hellhole the better."

@Atomic Knight @Everyone​

Mason Moretti
@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Yun Lee @Anyone

Mason looked around nervously at their new surroundings. Despite the change in scenery, the atmosphere remained the same, if not darkened. The spear in his hands disappeared and was replaced by a pistol. He gripped it tightly. A chill ran up his spine.
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer smiled as Bane was defeated and they arrived at their next destination where the smile faded. " There is something creepily strange about this place. Somehow I don't think we are going to run across sweet talking racoons. I guess we will just have to start walking until we find something."

@Atomic Knight @Everyone

"I agree. This place is a ghost town. If people aren't around to keep someone in this loop, I'm not sure I want to see what exactly is." Something seemed familiar about this world, though he couldn't quite place it. He was much more alert and on edge than they were in Columbia. "I think splitting up like we did last time would be a bad idea. Let's stay close together."

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight @Everyone

Gentaro flipped up all the switches on his belt before departing from Elliot & Bane’s loop.

After entering Raccoon City, he coughed and waved smoke away from his face.

He saw Elliot fall and walked over to him, offering a hand.

“You need a lift?”

Nathan could only watch as the others attacked Bane, there actions actually seeming to work this time.

Soon, they were teleported again.

He glanced at a very exhausted Elliot, who didn't pay him any mind. Then, the stench hit him.

"Oh, what the fuck!" He exclaimed, using the sleeve of his jacket to cover his nose, before looking up at the decrepit police station; his eyes scanning his surroundings.

"There's something fucking weird about this place," he mumbled under his sleeve, his brows furrowed.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone

"Who the fuck names a city Raccoon?" Jianyu asked. She grimaced as the smell hit and she covered her mouth and nose with her hand as a makeshift ventilator. "Someone who clearly can't keep their city clean..." How fucking gross. Was this a normal day in this joint? "Ugh, come on, let's go. The sooner we destroy this hellhole the better."

@Atomic Knight @Everyone
"It looks like the kind of place one would stick out in should they cry out things like 'who the fuck names a city 'Raccoon.'" Thaal chirped, banishing his 'Batman' construct. Erring on this side of caution, he opted to keep his suit and hat 'disguise'. He continued to speak in a hushed tone. "Tell me, Jianyu. Do you know what the world 'incognito' means? How am I kidding. It's more that two syllables long. Let me start again. Do you know what the phrase 'low-profile' means?"

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight etc. etc.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back