Status
Not open for further replies.

"I'm sure she will. There's no harm in trying it." Vert stated as they now exited the Basilicom. Instead of taking a lift over to Planeptune, she decided to transform into Green Heart and lowered her back. "Hop onto my back and I'll fly us there, I'll quickly make a call." Pulling out a phone that she purposely dropped before transforming, she called Histoire. The voice that would come through was loud enough for Bowser Jr to hear and sounded soft and composed.

"Histoire." "Vert? It's good to hear from you again. How may I help you? You don't usually call at this time, especially after recent events." "I'm bringing someone to you for a favour. We need to figure out how to open a portal." "A portal? 0_0 How are we going to open a portal?" "That's why we're coming to you, Histoire. Can you fix something up for us or help us do some research on it?" "I can try I suppose. I should have something for you when you arrive, Vert. <:)" "Thank you Histoire."

@Raptor Jesus
“Well hurry up! I don’t have all stupid day, ya big dummies!” Bowser Jr shouted impatiently.

@Raynar Saassin

“Well hurry up! I don’t have all stupid day, ya big dummies!” Bowser Jr shouted impatiently.

"Oh my. Is that voice Bowser Jr?" "Indeed, Histoire. I'll explain everything once we arrive but for now know that we need to get him back to his home game before he starts causing more trouble." "I see. Well I've been doing some research on making a Multiverse Portal, but I still do not know how reliable this would be." "Okay. We're halfway there, so be ready for us at the Basilicom Balcony." "Okay. Stay safe, Vert ^_^"

@Raptor Jesus

"Oh my. Is that voice Bowser Jr?" "Indeed, Histoire. I'll explain everything once we arrive but for now know that we need to get him back to his home game before he starts causing more trouble." "I see. Well I've been doing some research on making a Multiverse Portal, but I still do not know how reliable this would be." "Okay. We're halfway there, so be ready for us at the Basilicom Balcony." "Okay. Stay safe, Vert ^_^"

@Raptor Jesus
“Hey! How do you know my name?!” Bowser Jr screamed, wondering how these people appeared to know so much about him.

@Raynar Saassin

“Hey! How do you know my name?!” Bowser Jr screamed, wondering how these people appeared to know so much about him.

"Hmhm. It would seem odd that you'd be surrounded by people that know everything about you, wouldn't it?~" Vert exclaimed with a chuckle before clearing herself. "Welcome to Gamindustri. A world that personifies many consoles that provide games to the people. You, Bowser Jr, are from my friend Blanc's nation of Lowee, who create games that cater mostly to children but are suitable for all audiences~"

@Raptor Jesus

"Hmhm. It would seem odd that you'd be surrounded by people that know everything about you, wouldn't it?~" Vert exclaimed with a chuckle before clearing herself. "Welcome to Gamindustri. A world that personifies many consoles that provide games to the people. You, Bowser Jr, are from my friend Blanc's nation of Lowee, who create games that cater mostly to children but are suitable for all audiences~"

@Raptor Jesus
“That’s dumb! You’re dumb! Get me back to my dad!” Bowser Jr commanded, clearly not impressed with Vert’s explanation.

@Raynar Saassin

“That’s dumb! You’re dumb! Get me back to my dad!” Bowser Jr commanded, clearly not impressed with Vert’s explanation.

"Continue with that attitude, and I'll just turn around and lock you up." Vert responded in a serious manner. She wasn't about to let a child's poor attitude phase her. "We're almost there. Just be patient and stay still when we are communicating, okay?"

@Raptor Jesus

“Yeah, whatever.” Bowser Jr said as he crossed his arms and stomped alongside Vert with a pout.

After a while of flying, they had finally arrived at Planeptune's Basilicom. Landing on the balcony, Vert let Bowser Jr down but kept a close eye on him as they both walked into the main office room. Waiting for them there was a small fairy sitting on top of a floating tome, smiling towards them as they had arrived.

"I see you have arrived ^_^" "Indeed Histoire. Give me a second." Vert exclaimed as she briefly disappeared in a bright light before changing back to normal. "I see the disturbance..." "Yes... This little troublemaker has done quite a bit of damage over at Leanbox, more specifically my personal room. We need a way to send him back home." "Well... I've done my research, but I've had some help from Lowee's Goddess who's in the other room at the moment ---" "Histoire? I've done some reading and I can't really find anything from your library." Came a voice from a distance as another person entered the scene. This person was Lowee's CPU; Lady Blanc, sporting a smart looking outfit and a crown-like hat, with a smaller height than Vert but taller than Browser Jr.

"Oh. Is this the Bowser Jr that you were telling me about?" "Yes ^_^" "This is Blanc, Jr. The one I muttered out loud back in Leanbox." "It's nice to meet you in person. It's somewhat weird to see my own creation in person."

@Raptor Jesus

After a while of flying, they had finally arrived at Planeptune's Basilicom. Landing on the balcony, Vert let Bowser Jr down but kept a close eye on him as they both walked into the main office room. Waiting for them there was a small fairy sitting on top of a floating tome, smiling towards them as they had arrived.

"I see you have arrived ^_^" "Indeed Histoire. Give me a second." Vert exclaimed as she briefly disappeared in a bright light before changing back to normal. "I see the disturbance..." "Yes... This little troublemaker has done quite a bit of damage over at Leanbox, more specifically my personal room. We need a way to send him back home." "Well... I've done my research, but I've had some help from Lowee's Goddess who's in the other room at the moment ---" "Histoire? I've done some reading and I can't really find anything from your library." Came a voice from a distance as another person entered the scene. This person was Lowee's CPU; Lady Blanc, sporting a smart looking outfit and a crown-like hat, with a smaller height than Vert but taller than Browser Jr.

"Oh. Is this the Bowser Jr that you were telling me about?" "Yes ^_^" "This is Blanc, Jr. The one I muttered out loud back in Leanbox." "It's nice to meet you in person. It's somewhat weird to see my own creation in person."

@Raptor Jesus
“Yeah yeah! Just take me home ya stupid idiots!” Bowser Jr screamed, clearly growing impatient.

@Raynar Saassin

“Yeah yeah! Just take me home ya stupid idiots!” Bowser Jr screamed, clearly growing impatient.

"Don't be so impatient, you little shit." Blanc exclaimed rudely towards him. Seeing that Blanc created the Mario franchise, she'd know exactly how Bowser Jr would behave and would be able to respond just the same. "Lady Blanc! O_O" "Things like this take time, and a lot of reading to send people through the Multiverse. So just shut up and let us work."

@Raptor Jesus

"Don't be so impatient, you little shit." Blanc exclaimed rudely towards him. Seeing that Blanc created the Mario franchise, she'd know exactly how Bowser Jr would behave and would be able to respond just the same. "Lady Blanc! O_O" "Things like this take time, and a lot of reading to send people through the Multiverse. So just shut up and let us work."

@Raptor Jesus
“Well hurry up! I wanna go home!” He shouted, still impatient as ever.

@Raynar Saassin

“Well hurry up! I wanna go home!” He shouted, still impatient as ever.

"Ugh. Now I know why everyone finds them annoying." Blanc muttered out loud, not caring if Bowser Jr heard her or not as they went back to work reading through the numerous books that were on the desk. "I can't seem to find anything relating to the multiverse... Not even my library would have anything on this." "Hmm... Then how would we send him back home? I cannot stand him." "I do not know. But one things for sure, something needs to be done about him or he might start causing trouble for Gamindustri."

@Raptor Jesus

"Ugh. Now I know why everyone finds them annoying." Blanc muttered out loud, not caring if Bowser Jr heard her or not as they went back to work reading through the numerous books that were on the desk. "I can't seem to find anything relating to the multiverse... Not even my library would have anything on this." "Hmm... Then how would we send him back home? I cannot stand him." "I do not know. But one things for sure, something needs to be done about him or he might start causing trouble for Gamindustri."

@Raptor Jesus
“What do you mean you can’t send me home!?” Bowser Jr screamed as he started stomping his foot in anger. “Send me home now now now now now now NOW!!!”

@Raynar Saassin

“What do you mean you can’t send me home!?” Bowser Jr screamed as he started stomping his foot in anger. “Send me home now now now now now now NOW!!!”

large.jpg

"Listen here you little shit." Blanc exclaimed, displaying her anger face towards Bowser Jr as she confronted him, face to face. "At the rate that you're acting, I might as well not ever send you home. Even if we did, I'd rather now send you somewhere packing, holding your little tail between your ass crying to papa! You hear me? Now be obedient and wait a little longer before we figure out what to do with you, or so help me I won't hesitate to pound you into submission!" "Lady Blanc! O_O Please calm down..." "To be honest, I don't blame her for acting out like that. You know how much of a loose cannon Blanc is." "Can it, Thunder Tits!"

@Raptor Jesus

large.jpg

"Listen here you little shit." Blanc exclaimed, displaying her anger face towards Bowser Jr as she confronted him, face to face. "At the rate that you're acting, I might as well not ever send you home. Even if we did, I'd rather now send you somewhere packing, holding your little tail between your ass crying to papa! You hear me? Now be obedient and wait a little longer before we figure out what to do with you, or so help me I won't hesitate to pound you into submission!" "Lady Blanc! O_O Please calm down..." "To be honest, I don't blame her for acting out like that. You know how much of a loose cannon Blanc is." "Can it, Thunder Tits!"

@Raptor Jesus
After being chewed out by Blanc, the young tyke paused and stood below her as he stared into her eyes with what looked like an expression of shock. And then, after a moment, his lips began to tremble and his eyes began to tear up.

Then, after a long moment of silence...

baby_bowser_by_lakav.jpg

“WAAAAAAA!!!! You yelled at me!!!”

@Raynar Saassin

After being chewed out by Blanc, the young tyke paused and stood below her as he stared into her eyes with what looked like an expression of shock. And then, after a moment, his lips began to tremble and his eyes began to tear up.

Then, after a long moment of silence...

baby_bowser_by_lakav.jpg

“WAAAAAAA!!!! You yelled at me!!!”

"You did go a bit overboard, Blanc." "Hmm. I guess I did, didn't I?" Blanc exclaimed to Vert as she bent down and looked Bowser Jr in the eyes. "Look. Sigh... I'm sorry for yelling at you. But it was the only way to shut you up. I already have enough on my hands with Rom and Ram back home without having to deal with a third child who does not know when to stop." "Histoire? Why didn't I receive a Candidate?" "I'd rather not talk about that right now... O_O" Blanc then got up and went back towards the books, while Histoire floated over to the Junior and gently rubbed his head. "You poor thing... Not many can stand up to Lady Blanc's rage like that... I promise you that we'll find you a way back home. But you do need to have some patience as constructing a portal is not easy to do."

"Vert. I'm going to call Noire. Keep an eye on them for me, will you?" "I will. Especially after your little display just then." "Can it." Blanc exclaimed as she walked out of the room to call this "Noire" person.

@Raptor Jesus

"You did go a bit overboard, Blanc." "Hmm. I guess I did, didn't I?" Blanc exclaimed to Vert as she bent down and looked Bowser Jr in the eyes. "Look. Sigh... I'm sorry for yelling at you. But it was the only way to shut you up. I already have enough on my hands with Rom and Ram back home without having to deal with a third child who does not know when to stop." "Histoire? Why didn't I receive a Candidate?" "I'd rather not talk about that right now... O_O" Blanc then got up and went back towards the books, while Histoire floated over to the Junior and gently rubbed his head. "You poor thing... Not many can stand up to Lady Blanc's rage like that... I promise you that we'll find you a way back home. But you do need to have some patience as constructing a portal is not easy to do."

"Vert. I'm going to call Noire. Keep an eye on them for me, will you?" "I will. Especially after your little display just then." "Can it." Blanc exclaimed as she walked out of the room to call this "Noire" person.
@Raptor Jesus
“O-okay.” Bowser Jr said as he wiped his tears away with his arm. As Blanc wandered off, Bowser Jr would glance up to Vert.

“Who’s Noire?”

@Raynar Saassin

“O-okay.” Bowser Jr said as he wiped his tears away with his arm. As Blanc wandered off, Bowser Jr would glance up to Vert.

“Who’s Noire?”

"Oh, Noire? She's the Goddess of a nation called Lastation. From what I believe, she might be able to hold some information about opening portals. Although I'm not sure why she'd have the knowledge---"

"Noire's on her way over with some books from her Basilicom Library." Blanc exclaimed as she came back into the room. "That was a quick phone call." "She simply worded it in her own words: "I have to go see this for myself." and just hung up."

@Raptor Jesus

"Oh, Noire? She's the Goddess of a nation called Lastation. From what I believe, she might be able to hold some information about opening portals. Although I'm not sure why she'd have the knowledge---"

"Noire's on her way over with some books from her Basilicom Library." Blanc exclaimed as she came back into the room. "That was a quick phone call." "She simply worded it in her own words: "I have to go see this for myself." and just hung up."

@Raptor Jesus
“And can those books help me get home?” Bowser Jr asked.

@Raynar Saassin

“And can those books help me get home?” Bowser Jr asked.

"Well, there's only one way to find out. Most of the games that she makes for her consoles do end up involving portals somehow. The Devil May Cry series was a bigger hit on Lastation than Leanbox."

A few moments later and a voice could be heard from the Balcony. "I'm here~!" The voice exclaimed as they walked into the Basilicom Main Office.

"Histoire? Are you home?" "Indeed. It's good to see you Noire ^_^" "I was just training Uni when Blanc called, so I rushed over with some of my library's books." She then presented a case to Blanc which contained them, then walked over to Bowser Jr.

"So this is Bowser Jr? He definitely looks tiny... Not that I like him or anything. Hmph. So how did you end up here? I thought you were just one of Blanc's Video Game Characters."

@Raptor Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back