Status
Not open for further replies.

"Well, there's only one way to find out. Most of the games that she makes for her consoles do end up involving portals somehow. The Devil May Cry series was a bigger hit on Lastation than Leanbox."

A few moments later and a voice could be heard from the Balcony. "I'm here~!" The voice exclaimed as they walked into the Basilicom Main Office.

"Histoire? Are you home?" "Indeed. It's good to see you Noire ^_^" "I was just training Uni when Blanc called, so I rushed over with some of my library's books." She then presented a case to Blanc which contained them, then walked over to Bowser Jr.

"So this is Bowser Jr? He definitely looks tiny... Not that I like him or anything. Hmph. So how did you end up here? I thought you were just one of Blanc's Video Game Characters."

@Raptor Jesus
“A-are you the lady who’s gonna help me get home?” Bowser Jr asked as he wiped away a tear with his arm, sniffling as he did so.

@Raynar Saassin

“A-are you the lady who’s gonna help me get home?” Bowser Jr asked as he wiped away a tear with his arm, sniffling as he did so.

"I'd like to say I can. But I can't guarantee that we can create one. But, of course they call me to solve the situation." Noire responded as Histoire floated over while they were talking. "I believe we may of found a way to bring him back. However... It will take some time." "How much time?" "Three days ^_^" "Three days..."

@Raptor Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back