Ages Eternal as an epic, needs players!

Lazzamore

WAAAAAAAAAA-
full

Hello again all, I have been running a fairly successful Multi-thread RP lately called Ages Eternal, about creating a fantasy world as it's gods. We have come to a point in the story that we decided to take it in a new direction: Continue as an Epic!

The Gist:
There are two main sorts of threads in the RP; Legends Eternal and Ages Eternal. Legends Eternal is where you play as the mortals that make up the world; it's heroes, villains and all in between. Ages Eternal you will play as whole nations, races and gods. So both styles of play are possible in the RP, and both effect each other directly.

In addition, there are two player-controlled continents; The First, Idain (the setting of the current Ages Eternal RP), will begin with only Legends Eternal Threads. The other, Obus, will have a new pantheon and a new creation story. It will not have any Legends threads right off the bat, just an Ages thread. This way we do not stratify the players more then absolutely necessary.

Links will be posted up here when the Epic is ready, with any luck as soon as this evening, as well as Adverts for our various threads and story arcs that might interest you! Thanks!

Hmm, sounds interesting. But what if I want to roleplay as some sort of superhuman that's in between mortality and godhood (the character may be just a freelancer or a leader of a nation)?

Sort of, but I'm more of an independent Superhuman with considerable powers that could show up in both Legends Eternal and Ages Eternal.
Also I might be touring around the mortal world one day, then go fight with the Gods the next day.

Is this okay?

Sounds interesting, you could perhaps make a wandering god over in the new land? Obus is open, and in the world building phase.

Hmm, sounds good enough for me.

Is there any pre-established lore for Ages Eternal? Or just some overview about deities and nations?

I'm sure Lazz will help with that. It's pretty free form, with an emphasis on interacting with other players. You'll be making your own place in Obus, but I'd say the only thing that you need to know is that I'm the bad guy of the RP, and I control Six evil deities in the Dark Continent, up north. I'm just gonna run around and mess with stuff, I'm not gonna destroy anything.

I'm a co-GM, and I decided to take the role of designated Antagonist. When both interesting's going on, I'm here to fix that.

Very well.

But I have a somewhat silly idea. Can I be the Second Cakemaster who rules over a legion of living cakes (a lot more resistant than normal cakes)?

Haha, that is a silly idea, Deroc. Not terrible, but frankly wouldn't fit the tone we have so far, which while isn't 'edgy' or 'dark' by any stretch, is slightly more serious then armies of living cakes. Thank you for expressing interest, I hope to see you in the RP!

Personally, I would rather you be the warlock. I just think it would fit in better then the more silly idea, seeing as how we have established devils and the like. I assume you wouldn't be opposed to working with Cookies on that character and making him antagonistic? I will have a lore page including all the lore an info you need to know soon.

Deroc, you will be my herald, and I will give you all the powers at once.

Welcome Arch-Warlock Gakdur, to the Ages Eternal!

I'm a Part-Time co-GM with Lazz and Cookies, and I play Ather The God of Magic.

@Deroc

Back