Ages Eternal as an epic, needs players!

Hey this seems pretty cool! Any chance I could get in on Obus as one of the new gods? That kinda RP totally sounds like my jam.

Absolutely! We are still looking for players for Obus; with any luck, the RP will be up later today as well and we can start. I hope to start in earnest as soon as Saturday!

So is previous lore related to this arc or complete new start? And if so where can I get updated on it and then sign up?

Absolutely! We are still looking for players for Obus; with any luck, the RP will be up later today as well and we can start. I hope to start in earnest as soon as Saturday!
Hey! Can I sign in? Obus is the other continent, correct?

@thespacekid : Yes, this new story arc is a new continent in the previous world. There's a bit you might need to know, which I will post when the epic is up. Until then, you can read this.

@Enki : Yeah, so much 'yeah', that I was under the impression you already signed up! So yeah.

@thespacekid : Yes, this new story arc is a new continent in the previous world. There's a bit you might need to know, which I will post when the epic is up. Until then, you can read this.

@Enki : Yeah, so much 'yeah', that I was under the impression you already signed up! So yeah.
Oh. xD... Awkward. Oh well, when will the other continent be ready for us to make our sheets for?

I'm a lot less in-control of that then you guys must think. Hopefully soon, but the site admins are the ones setting up our Epic forum, only then can I post the necessary threads. They said they'd try to fit it in today.

@Lazzamore Ah, that makes sense. I think me and Enki thought that you were waiting on some updates for the new continent to start.

Anyway, I read through the lore! So basically everything is up to our creation once we're IC? Regarding the map and land distribution, any ideas on how that'll happen?

If you check the my 'ages eternal revival' gallery, it has a map of Obus that pawnige made. And yeah, your free to create most things; Just make sure they make sense and don't repeat stuff.

If you check the my 'ages eternal revival' gallery, it has a map of Obus that pawnige made. And yeah, your free to create most things; Just make sure they make sense and don't repeat stuff.
... I can't find Ages eternal revival. xD

Edit: Nvm I found Obus.

@Enki @thespacekid

If either of you are interested, I'm looking for a Middleman for the Six Evils. You get to be a bad guy with a sizable amount of power, who serves the Devils as their moderator between them all, as well as performing their tasks and plans in any way you wish.

@Enki @thespacekid

If either of you are interested, I'm looking for a Middleman for the Six Evils. You get to be a bad guy with a sizable amount of power, who serves the Devils as their moderator between them all, as well as performing their tasks and plans in any way you wish.
Well. I would be more interested in being a good guy and I don't think being a good guy is possible when surrounded by numerous bad guys. xD
Let's be a honest. A goddess of hope, mercy and fate would not fit in among the other characters. xD
Worst middleman ever.

Last edited:
Back