Ages Eternal as an epic, needs players!

We actually have a more updated map now; Lemme share it:
full

Damn I missed the cake discussion!! As the trickster god i'd have approved of demon cakes

Poor Goggins. Don't worry, he's now the tricky middleman of the Six Evils. I'm sure he'd appreciate somebody messing with that kind of danger, and manipulating it to his will :)

Mhm. Looks neat. Oh well, time to wait and see when is my chance to join for the Legends Eternal rp.

Damn I missed the cake discussion!! As the trickster god i'd have approved of demon cakes
What? Too bad, you're late...
Now I'm the servant of Six Devils, stuck in a tricky situation.

But don't worry though, I think I might make the RP fun as the Middleman

@Deroc, you can leave whenever you want and join Goggins. I don't need a middleman. My Devils will just mess with people as usual.

@Edge45, make whoever you want, you don't have to be my middleman.

Until the links on the first post are established, I'm pretty much thinking of creating my own character and decide what affiliation he'll be with later.

@Deroc

I personally think that you should go with the Warlock and work with Ather. I think there is a lot of cool stuff that could happen and you'd be able to have more character depth. The cake guy sounds funny but joke characters quickly become repetitive/ boring, And we already have a god of chaos. So i think you should work with Ather and the Six.

Yes, a tricky middleman can make things much more interesting

But I don't know if I have enough time to roleplay as the middleman. Yes, he's a bit silly but he runs other schemes and have other plans too rather than just cakes. He might go to the Legends Eternal mortal world then wreck havoc, for example assassinating a king, etc.

And the cake guy could still work with Ather at times too, right?

If only I can have two characters...
If not then I think I'll go for cake guy. Once holiday is over, I don't have much time and effort to go with the middleman

Whatever you decide to do, it won't mess with me. The Devils will do just fine without a middleman, so no pressure.

Yes, a tricky middleman can make things much more interesting

But I don't know if I have enough time to roleplay as the middleman. Yes, he's a bit silly but he runs other schemes and have other plans too rather than just cakes. He might go to the Legends Eternal mortal world then wreck havoc, for example assassinating a king, etc.

And the cake guy could still work with Ather at times too, right?

If only I can have two characters...
If not then I think I'll go for cake guy. Once holiday is over, I don't have much time and effort to go with the middleman

Then make sure @Stoic is ok with you being one of his Heralds, because I think thats the only way we can really make this work well.

I mean I thought you'd just make your own cake warlock. I don't really know how I feel about having an underling it might be easier to just make a magic god that makes cake demons for fun but is also like the god of contacts and deals. We could work together cause having an enforcable deal helps me screw people over :)

Very well, if that's the case and since you mentioned it, I'd rather be on my own. I'd go freelancer,

Okay, whatever you decide to do, just be sure to try to play with the others, @Deroc. I personally believe that RPs are most fun when you are RPing with someone else. The addition of just a single other person making playing exponentially more fun, imo.

For sure. That's the main point of roleplaying.
Though I might at times include some random "self-roleplaying" that might give insight.

Back