https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5a/b2/7d/5ab27da4540d0687c75cf2d37f96c65e.jpg

Had a pic a really wanted to use but can't upload it from
My photos ... dang)
Name: Alishar
Alias- Breaker
Birth day: August the first
Orientation: Straight
Branch: Junior High
Star rank: ( Ineed help here )
Alice- ability to break up things he's touching. Can change the shape or form( hope to God its not to op.) Can't break down flesh and Muslce.
Alice type : active
Alice shape: ( may need help)
Restraints: fingerless gloves.
Voice- normal parameters for a male.
Appealed- pic above ignore the choker though, standard weigh, 6'0 and growing. Skinny but slightly out of shape. Due to physical exerstion causinv temporary uncontrollableness of his ability.

Like: video games , cartoons, roleplaying ( like the nod?), cold air , water, explosions , firearms, and fire
Dislikes - agresion, haters , prejudgment , inequality, bullies , BS, sports ( except swimming and dodge ball).
Habits : zoning out, randomly saying stuff , writing down stories and ideas, playing a saxaphone, giving theee chances to people.
Strengths: Intelligence , Kindness , crazy.
Weaknesses- hyper activity , easily excited , crazy
Relationships : none due to high probability to piss someone off with a hello.
History: you'll have let him tell you or else it's no fun!

Name- Nagato Yamamoto
Alias: Mystery
Birth day: the first day of the first month
Orientation: suppose we'll find out.
Branch: High school
Star rank: 2?
Alice- allows a little mental persuasion or the Misscommunication of information in the brain. He often leads others to beilve his Alice is something else than what it actually is. Has to look someone in the eye to make it effective
Type:
Shape:
Restraint: none
Dislikes: loud noises, distractions, death.
Habits: joining in to conversations mid way though, suddenly vanishing when your not looking, sneaking around at night.
Strengths: psychology/sociology , persuasive and charimatic.
Weaknesses: easily scares/surpised people, Talks LOUDLY, unpredictable
Relation ships: Good with his mother distant father.
History: same as anyone else's normal mostly.
Appearance: slightly smaller than Alishar, wearing a red shirt with blue pants and a white mask around his lower face with black and blonde messy hair.
That's the pic I really wanted to use! T-T I just edited the post btw if your reading this and are confused as to why I didn't just use it.

Last edited:
“I could think of several things I'd rather be doing right now. Like sticking toothpicks under my nails or getting a paper cut on my tongue. "

eccbe7f709aa4222c9bf866a87b5571f.jpg

Full Name:
nazeefa.script.png

Nickname/Alias: None
Birthdate: Dec. 16
Orientation: Heterosexual
Which Branch?: Senior High Branch
Star Ranking:
Alice:
Nightmare- when looking at someone, the user can make them see their greatest fear (like a powerful illusion) Note: She has to maintain eye contact with the person for her Alice to work.
Alice Type: Dangerous
Alice Shape: Limited
Restraint(s)?: Silver helix cuff on her left ear

Voice: (Optional)
Appearance Description: Shae stands at 5'9" and is 140 lbs of lean body and long legs. She wears her very dark red hair long, down to the middle of her back, with a portion on the right side braided. Her eyes are a piercing yellow color that, when using her Alice, the iris turn red and the sclera (or white of the eye) turns black. She has scars littering her body, mostly on her arms from growing up with an abusive father. She rarely smiles, instead her face remains in a relaxed neutral look that can't quite be called resting b*tch face.
Personality Description: When one first meets Shae, she can come off as dark and brooding, which she can be. However, when someone takes the time to get to know her, Shae can be very kind and compassionate. She's always looking out and wanting to protect others. She isn't quick to anger but when someone does bring out her bad side, watch out. Due to her past, she has a hard time trusting others.
+Sweets
+Animals
+Reading and Music
+Parkour/ Working out
+Drawing
+Being alone
Dislikes:
-Her father
-People who feel entitled
-Rude people/bullies
-Spicy foods
-Tight places
-Lightning
-Coincidentally, being alone
Habits:
-Avoiding direct eye contact when first meeting people
-Looking just off to the side of someone's face when talking to them, even after she's met them (she only looks at people directly when she's very close to them)
-She works out when she has something on her mind. She goes on runs and does parkour.
Strength(s):
+Control over her emotions unless someone manages to really piss her off
+Intelligent
+Decent control over her Alice
+Agile and fit/ decent close combat fighter
Weakness(es):
-People have a hard time trusting/liking her
-Her Alice is very mentally challenging for her as well as the visual limits to it
-Though strong, she's still physically weaker than most grown men
-Not quick to trust others
Talent(s):
+She can draw pretty well
+Plays piano
+Intelligent
+Cooking

Relationships: (Family/Friendships)
Gregory Draconia:
Shae's alcoholic and abusive father.
Miwa Tai Shi: One of the few people Shae talks to regularly. She enjoys Miwa's company though she can get a tad annoyed by her.
She's always open to meeting new people
Brief History:
Shae's mother passed away a few months after giving birth to her. The death of his wife sent Shae's father into a downward spiral, drinking from the moment he got up to the moment he passed out. This left Shae to fend for herself in terms of clothing herself, feeding herself, even feeding him, from a very young age. If she tried to voice her thoughts or feelings she was often met with harsh words. This attributed to her closed off nature and lack of trust in others. When It was revealed that Shae was an Alice, that was when things got physical. Gregory blamed Shae and her Alice for the death of his wife and would often beat Shae. His one act of kindness was to send Shae to the academy when he got the chance. The other kids were scared of her after she used her Alice to defend another student from a bully. Ever since, people have avoided her and she doesn't exactly make an effort to interact with people, even though she honestly really wants to.​

Last edited:
Before I even begin to critique your guys applications, I just wanna say.. I love how creative all of you are being with your CS it makes things so exciting and I can't wait to see what kind of stories we can make with them! c:

@ODSTDRAGON ; Both Alistar & Nagato are accepted.

Alistar ;
Star Ranking : Two
Shape : Limited ; The power level of the alice is great and powerful. The alice may be used as often and as much as desired. However, everytime the alice is used, the user's body deteriorates. Eventually, because of the overusing of the alice, the user dies an early death.

Nagato ;
Star Ranking : Two
Type : Special
Shape : Diffuse ; The Alice can be used for a long period, at any time, but in relatively low levels of power. Diffuse seems to be the only type that ensures the preservation for all life of the Alice.

----

@Zora Diederik ; Shae is accepted! ^^
Star Ranking : Three

Gender Count:

♀ - 7
♂ - 8

Students Enrolled:

✿ Senior High Branch ✿

Miyuki Akiyama - ♀ - Dangerous Type - Ice Alice ; The Ice Alice allows the holder to not only conjure ice, but control the surrounding temperature, lowering it to however cold the holder likes.

Miwa Tai Shi - ♀ - Dangerous Type - Shadow Alice

Victoria Leona Grimes - ♀ - Somatic Type - Super Strength

Kenji Yukihara - ♂ - Dangerous Type - Sleeping Alice ; Kenji's Sleeping Alice allows him to put a people sleep, faint, and even put them into Coma, if strong enough. Due to this being control by touch, and strong emotions, this has brought him much trouble and placed in the Dangerous Type, rather than special.

Anna Razum - ♀- Latent Type -Telepath Alice; All person’s thoughts within 10 feet are heard clearly.
Note: Unlike other telepaths, they cannot turn it off their Alice at will.

Stewart E. McGuire - ♂ - Special Type - Overclock Alice ; The ability to double the strength or intensity of anything, including an Alice.

Kuroshika Hamada - ♂ - Special Type - Warp Space Alice ; Kuro can warp space, shortening or increasing the distance between two points, or folding spaces completely to make a small pocket universe.

Nagato Yamamoto - ♂ - Special Type - Misscommunication Alice ; Able to get people to believe what ever he says. Has to remain eye contact.

Shae Draconia - ♀ - Dangerous Type - Nightmare Alice ; when looking at someone, the user can make them see their greatest fear (like a powerful illusion) Note: She has to maintain eye contact/look with the person for her Alice to work.

✿ Junior High Branch ✿

Felix Lacroix - ♂ - Special Type - Healing Alice ; allows the user to heal the injuries and illness of themselves and others. The Alice also helps cure a person of poisons, and Alice attacks that cancause death.

Hotaru Oshiro - ♀ - Active Type - Arachnids Alice ; can control and speak to arachnids, mainly spiders.

Hana Azumi - ♀ - Technical Type - Soul Transfer Alice ; With this Alice, Hana is able to bring objects to life, such as stuffed toys. However, When she does this, she causes her life to shorten with every object she uses her alice on, causing her to becoming very weak and ill easily.

Leonardo Schnee Sombre - ♂ - Technical Type - Spell Alice; it allows him to make spells with his wand; he can make elemental spells

Chojin Jackson - ♂ - Special Type - Doppelganger Alice; can make 2 or more Doppelganger but are weak separately

Alishar - ♂ - Active Type - Touch of Destruction Alice ; ability to break up things he's touching. Can change the shape or form. Can't break down flesh and Muslce.

✿ Elementary Branch ✿

Just to verify, so people understand, Shae doesn't need to have eye-to-eye contact, she just has to be looking at the person.

Just making sure no one misunderstands lol

Yes, Yes! It may be a minute for I am still on my phone, but I'll make an introduction shortly!

Note: it may be a bit crazy at first due to the fact, I didn't realize how many characters weee involved within the story, but I will adjust and make things work. Also, if you have any ideas or such if the story begins to slow or get stuck, don't be afraid to shoot me some ideas!

An organized RP is a happy RP! :D

Plus I suck at names sometimes and it's really handy to have all CS in one location.

Back