Another Soul Eater rp (open-world) (1x1)

(Yeah let's just skip lol)
Timeskip to the end of class/the school day

Shiko hadn't really been paying attention the whole day, just doodling and daydreaming through class

Hiroto walked up to Shiko, "Wanna do some missions? I'm really bored." Hiroto told her, "Bonus: It'll give us some time to get better."

(And this is where conflicts start happening because Shiko's a careless extrovert that just wants to play around and doesn't actually get anything done xD)

Shiko: Do we really have to though? I don't feel like doing any more fighting... besides, I've already made some new friends and I wanna go hang out with them..

Hiroto's eyes darkened slightly, then brightened up, "Sure.." Hiroto disappeared in a bright flash of a bluish-yellow colour.

Shiko: What's up with him...? Whatever, it's probably nothing. Now, where's that shy kid and their friends at..?
Looks around for Crona/Soul/Maka but ends up finding only Crona, sitting alone in some corner
She just pops out of the shadows again (She will never stop scaring people like this lol)
Shiko: Heya!~

Crona appeared to be startled, "O-oh! H-hi! You scared me t-there.." Crona shook her head. "How was s-school?"

Meanwhile.

Something.. Picked Hiroto up,
"I've been looking for you for a while.." It said. Hiroto struggled.

Shiko: She smiles innocently Pretty good, though I did kind of fall asleep in class.. I can never seem to get enough sleep for some reason... she still seems a little bit sleepy now Anyway, you mind if I just stay here and hang out with ya for a bit? I don't have many other friends at the moment.

(Lol what in the world is going on with Hiroto rn that kinda came out of nowhere xD)

(Imma switch back to.. the other format lmao idk what to call it)

Shiko sat down next to them. "How come you're here all alone? Don't you have friends to hang out with, like that scythe meister, what's her name.. Maka? And her weapon partner?"

"I'm actually kind of surprised you were allowed to enroll... Demon Swordsman." Her comment caught them off guard, how did she know who they were? "I was afraid I wouldn't be allowed in, but I guess they'll just accept anyone now, huh?"

(OOC; I've changed part of Shiko's backstory, and I'm going to start working my new plot into this. Basically there was another demon weapon working with Medusa for a short time called the Demon Executioner, but their actions were blamed on Crona because the Executioner was rarely seen and preferred to strike from the shadows. As you've probably guessed by now, that person was Shiko. Crona would have never met them in person, nor would they be aware of their identity, but was aware of their existence.)
(Since this story should be taking place shortly after the Trial Class arc, it's safe to assume that the betrayal of Marie-sensei has already happened, and Shiko would be aware of what Crona has done even if no one else is. Shiko was allied with Medusa until right before the events of this rp.)

"Can't blame them, though. They'd much rather have people like us join their side than have us working for their enemy." Was she messing with them, or did she know more than she was letting on? She seemed to know a suspicious amount of info about Crona, and maybe even their past, despite having never met.

Back