Another Soul Eater rp (open-world) (1x1)

Maka: Well okay but you should get some sleep too, Crona. I'm going back to bed.
Maka goes into her room and shuts the door

Crona couldn't find anywhere to sit, but noticed a small space on the couch. She slipped into it, lying down on the side of the couch.
Crona: Night.

She seems to sense Crona's presence despite her condition. She seems more peaceful now than before, as if she knows she's safe.

Shiko wakes up slightly, noticing something's wrong. She gently takes Crona's hand, trying to comfort them

Morning.

Crona awakes, she's tired though, resting whatever she was sleeping on. She realised.. Crona was sleeping on Shiko. She let out a quiet yelp, jumping off the cough, red in embarresment.

(Lol)

Shiko: You have nothing to apologize for. Besides, I get beat up all the time, and most times nobody shows up to help...

Crona looked surprised, "O-oh? R-really?" Crona felt bad, "A-anyway! It's time for s-school in a few minutes."

Shiko: Oh yeah.. forgot about that. I should probably get back to my own dorm...
She stands up, a little weak and obviously still in pain from her injuries but not seeming to care

"No! You d-don't have to g-go... You c-can stay h-here if y-you like for a w-while.." Crona's face flushed, "Please, I I-Insist.."

She seems surprised for a moment, then smirks
Shiko: Alright then.. how could I possibly say no to you when you're this cute?~

Shiko: Yeah, we should. I'm going to stop by the infirmary real quick before class, okay? I'll be back in time for class, don't worry about me.

"O-okay!" Crona practically ran out the door.

An Actual Meanwhile this time.

Hiroto groaned, slipping out of bed. His clothes just appeared on him, and his magic flooded through his body. Giving him an adrenaline rush. He went downstairs and cooked himself a quick meal. He disappeared in a bright flash of white light. Suddenly face-planting the ground at DWMA. Hiroto stood up, "I will never get used to that.." Hiroto groaned, standing up. "Wish I had a weapon honestly they would be so helpful. I'm always tired after these bloody inhuman beasts attack me.." He mumbled.

Back