Another Soul Eater rp (open-world) (1x1)

Shiko reappears underneath a tree (again lol) in the school gardens, and spots a small group of people nearby.

(You mind playing Crona? And Soul maybe? I got Maka.)

Crona looked up,
"Hey who's she?" They murmured.

(Is Crona a girl or a boy xD, Ima just refer to them as they or them for now.)

(They're nonbinary, but are referred to as female in the manga and male in the anime. You can use any pronouns for them, but I prefer to use them/they)
Maka: What? Looks up, spots Shiko Oh, her again... yells over to Shiko What do you want?
Shiko: Don't yell please... She steps out from beneath the tree, coming a little closer to them but still keeping her distance I was just looking for someone to talk to. And I'm sorry about earlier, really I am..
Maka: You threatened to kill another student.
Shiko: He was being a jerk though!

Crona was confused, "Hi there! You must be the new student! It's nice to meet you!"

(Cant really RP 2 people at the same time sooo…)

Shiko: Oh.. hi. It's nice to meet you too I guess..
Maka: You stay away from Crona you psycho.
Shiko: I get mad ONE TIME and now everyone hates me? Great.

(Also a bit of constructive criticism; Crona should be very shy and distrustful of new people. The reason Shiko ends up liking them is because she thinks their shyness is cute lol)

Crona stayed behind Maka, "W-who's she Maka?" She murmured so only Maka should be able to hear.

(Kay, That better?)

(Yes that's better thank you xD)

Maka: Oh nothing much, just some demon princess who tried to kill Black Star earlier..
Shiko: It wasn't like that! I-I can't control myself when I get angry, I'm sorry..
Maka: That's no excuse. You don't even have a meister to keep you under control, meaning I'm not taking any chances.
Shiko: I don't need a meister, you jerk! And for the record, I'm not even royalty anymore. My parents kicked me out so will you shut the hell up about the whole "princess" thing?

Crona stayed silent, not wanting to interrupt them. She slowly began to back away though, afraid Shiko would hurt her.

Maka: Yeah she's gone. Don't worry, I won't let anyone hurt you.

Shiko, Not wanting to face any more hostility from her classmates, retreats to her dorm. She lays in her bed, even though it's nowhere near nighttime yet, and suddenly starts tearing up...

Crona smiled gently at Maka, "T-thanks Maka.." Thye hugged Maka, before blushing and pulling back, "W-why were y-you angry with h-her?"

Maka: She tried to fight Black Star earlier but someone stopped them. I've seen her soul, it's chaotic and careless. And if she doesn't have a meister to keep her under control, I don't want her anywhere near us. It's too dangerous.

Maka: It's a weekend, silly! We don't have to go to class until next week. But I think Soul probably wants to take on a mission or something. Will you be okay here by yourself?

(Btw as soon as Crona's alone Shiko's coming back lol)

"I'll be f-fine Maka!" They murmured, mostly to themselves, "I t-think I'll go home n-now.. B-bye!" Crona said.

(Creepy Stalker Shiko)

(At least she's not yandere- oh wait... xD)

Maka: Alright, I'll see you later!
Maka leaves
At this point Shiko's just been laying around being depressed for a while now and finally decides to leave her room. She goes outside and sits down on a bench (that's conveniently on Crona's way back to the dorm because Crona lives with Soul/Maka now because WHY NOT). She wants to go talk to someone, but remembers how hostile Black Star and Maka were towards her. There's still some visible tear tracks on her face as she sits there, alone.

Crona turns, feeling bad for the girl.. Maka told her to stay away from her. Crona heeded Maka's advice, straying away from Shiko as she walked home.

(I need to refer to Crona as her now, its in meh blood)

She looks up, watching them go and feeling unreasonably sad because of it. The tears start falling again and she quickly wipes them away, just wishing she had the courage to go apologize for scaring them earlier.

Back