Another Soul Eater rp (open-world) (1x1)

Shiko: (Back to that fake confidence) I'm fine. I don't need anyone's help. I can take care of myself, so what if I don't have a meister?... Or friends... or a home for that matter..

(Her parents basically kicked her out because she's the weakest of the 6 children and she's also way too pure for her family of literal demons.)

Shiko: Please don't, really my family is fine.. well, my brothers are, anyway... at least Ichi and Nii-san are nice... Kagami and Hiakari are always beating up me and Yuki though...

(Ichi and Niko (aka Nii-san) are the two oldest brothers, Kagami and Hiakari are the twins and the middle children, Yuki is the youngest brother and Shiko is the youngest out of all of them)

He cursed, "You're gonna be alright princess. Now, I should get back to training. I'll talk to ya later." He slowly began to walk away.

Shiko: Okay then..?
Another shadow like the one before appears, except this one is a bit shorter xD
??: Heyy sis-
Shiko: Nii-san. I just had to deal with Ichi a few minutes ago. Screw off.
??: Aww cmon don't be like that sis..
Shiko: Get out of here or I will personally beat your-
??: Alright I get it, jeez. But we're gonna keep coming back to check on you, got that? At least until you have a meister or some friends, seriously.
Shiko: Nii-san. You're 18. Shouldn't you have a job or something? Literally anything better to do then annoy me 24/7?
??: Funny, that's what mom said too.
Shiko: ...
??: Okay. Leaving now.
He disappears

"Ow.." He murmured as he got flung against a wall, Standing back up again, "Honestly I'm useless sometimes.."

Shiko: sigh (Talking to herself) Great, now I'm bored... I'll have to go soul hunting later anyway but still. But the thing about not having a meister.. splitting my soul leaves me more vulnerable to corruption, and my power is divided between myself and the weapon I summon. ... This is fine. I don't need a meister, don't need anyone's help or their sympathy..

(Shiko's going to seem kind of depressed until she meets Crona. After that she'll probably seem like a whole new person.)

Shiko slips into her shadow form and looks around for anything interesting going on. She finds him and stops, just kind of silently watching for the lack of anything better to do.

He stood back up. "Begin." A white spirit flew at him, throwing bolts of white magic at him. He avoided them, propelling himself off of the wall, then throwing a magic bolt back. Of course, he did not expect the spirit to use it against him. The bolt stopped, flying into his face and he fell back down.
"For god's sake.."

Shiko keeps silently watching this (out of curiosity and boredom), a barely-visible shadow against the wall

Hiroto noticed a shadow.. He spun around on his heel, a flurry of magic bolts erupting from his hands.

Shiko pops back into her human form, stumbling and falling to the ground from the too-sudden transition
She's also pretty clearly embarrassed about having been seen

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry are you okay?" He ran up to her, concern written over his face, "I'm so sorry i thought it was-" He went silent. "Anyway! Are you okay?"

Shiko: slightly trembling Yeah I'm fine... I'm stronger than you humans, I can withstand a lot more.. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been watching you, I was just bored and looking for something to do, and than I found you training and I got distracted.. embarrassed blushing

"N-no! That was my fault. I didn't mean to." He seemed to scowl at the word human, "Yeah i guess.."

Shiko: Just wanting to get out of there asap Yeah whatever... goes back into shadow form and disappears. She heads out to the school gardens, where she hopes there will be no one around (but of course that's not going to happen. Idc who's there just some of the main canon characters lol)

(xD)
"Human. Ha! Yeah right! Why would i want to be part of those disgusting things, putrid." He said outloud to himself.

Back