Another Soul Eater rp (open-world) (1x1)

Shiko, lacking the energy to properly shadow travel, walks up to the school instead. She's covered in cuts, scrapes, etc that definitely weren't there before.

Hiroto turned, looking worried, and suddenly appeared before Shiko, "Are you okay? Who did this to you? Should i kick their ass?" He didn't let her answer, picking her up and in a flash of light they were at the Infirmary. Hiroto called the nurse to him, then lay Shiko down.

Shiko: Wha- No, really I'm fine..
The nurse comes over to them
Nurse: Oh my goodness, what happened?
Shiko: ... I got attacked on the way back from a mission. I don't have a meister so I was alone.... Another team came to help. I don't remember much else...
Nurse: Well it's a good thing they did, or that could have been a lot worse.
The nurse gets to work cleaning and bandaging her wounds

Shiko: I never said I needed a meister, I just said I didn't have one. There's a difference, ya know.
Nurse: Well normally every weapon here gets paired up with a meister at some point. If you want to become one of Death's weapons, it might be a good idea. Besides, if you have a partner you probably won't get hurt as often.
Shiko: As if I care about getting hurt...

Shiko: A-as if that's going to work on me, Yuki does that all the time.... sighs and I can never say no to him either. Fine.

"Yay!" Hiroto hopped up, "You won't regret it! Anyway, when your done I'll be training outside!" He disappeared.

Shiko: Don't we have classes to attend...?
Nurse: If you're in class Crescent Moon, then yes. Some of the higher-ups have more free time for training or whatever they want to do.
Shiko: That's my class..
Nurse: Then I'll expect you to go straight to class. I'll write you a pass so you won't be counted late. And don't even try to use your status as an excuse, your title of "princess" holds little power here.
Shiko: Yeah whatever....

"Shikoooo! Wait I'm a higher up.. Whatever! Uh, can you try and hit me with whatever magical powers you have? I'm not that good at tanking hits, I prefer to dodge but like, I'm not the best at it.. I just want to try and dodge some of your attacks or whatever." Hiroto rambled.

Nurse: If you perform well in your class and can work with your meister, I'll put in a recommendation to move you up to his class, okay?
The nurse finishes bandaging everything up and sends Shiko to her classroom with a late pass
She comes in just as the teacher is taking attendance

Teacher: Oh, good, you're here. Give me your pass and go sit down wherever you can find a seat.
The only empty seat is over by Kid (I have to add him in somehow lol, Shiko has quite the talent for making Kid mad for no reason)

(xD)

Hiroto strode in to Shiko's class, not caring when the teacher tried to tell him off, "Shikoooo. I was talking to you." The teacher was about to tell him off before a draconic head appeared above the teacher, its mouth full of a white substance, "Shut up." Hiroto told the teacher. The teacher went silent. "Anywayyyssss, I was talking to you, You don't walk past the Great Hiroto like that." He mocked himself.

(What should happen when Teachers annoy kids.)

Shiko: It's my first day and I wanted to get to class on time. Give me a break...
As always, she really seems to just not care lol

Teacher: sighs Tell your senpai to stay out of our class, got it? Now go sit down so we can begin class. There's an open seat over there by Kid.. Kid, raise your hand or something so she can see you.

(So would ya mind taking Kid? I got Liz and Patty)

Shiko: Okay! She goes and takes her seat next to Kid (Idc what the seating arrangement is in the anime, this is a rp we do what we want xD) Heya! You're Death's son, right? I'm Shiko.

(Once again, since she's a literal princess from a rival family, Kid should definitely recognize her.)

"Yeah! I'm Kid! Nice to meet ya! Oh yeah your uh.. Whats there name.." Kid murmured the last bit to himself.

Shiko: Princess Shiko Devil. I know my family has a terrible reputation and we're kinda your rivals and all that, but I'm really not like them at all. My parents sorta kicked me out for being "too good". That's the only reason Death allowed me to enroll in classes here, because there was nowhere else for me to go.

"Oh.. Cool!" Kid didn't really care. "That's cool i guess!"

(So tempted to skip to le end of class rn xD)

Back