Aorki's School for the Especially Gifted

Jennifer was about to reply to Max when another boy approached them, and Jennifer grinned broadly at the boy. “Oh Hallo! My name is Jennifer and it seems you already know Luna. Neither of us have seen our dorm but you are welcome to sleep with us! I am chill with the floor!” She giggles not even waiting for Luna to reply. She had already decided she was going to be Luna’s roommate if just for Luna’s sake and this boy seemed pretty okay to her! “Oh! This is Max by the way!” Jennifer introduced gayly. @MelodyMeister @will30358 ((you are our savior Melody ))

Clive laughed a little bit and thanked Jennifer for it, it may look weird, a man sleeping in with two younger girls, but he seriously had little attraction towards women.
“Ah, I’m Clive, Nice to meet you as well Jennifer. Oh, no, I’m fine with the floor as well, You two can have the beds since it’s you ladies’ dorm after all. Thank you for that.”
Clive seemed very polite and seemed to trust the girls, but he was double-locking his suitcase just in case. Noticing Max close by, he calmly spoke to him as well.
“Max, good to see you here. So, how are you doing? Not flirting hopefully...I mean it, you three are a bit young for any of that.”
@will30358 @Beebasaur

When Luna looked at Clive, her face was as red as a strawberry, and her ears were even more red. She looked down at her feet and started kicking the ground, something that was very unusual for her. She was very flustered - she'd heard about Clive before, and how cool he was. She'd only actually met him a week ago, but she never expected him to come back! Completely ignoring Max, Luna spat out "Y-Yes, Clive, feel free to-to sleep with us. I'll be fine on the floor, You and Jennifer could sleep on the beds, whatever they look like."

Max wasn't a fan of having his opportunities being taken away from him, and as Clive talked to Jennifer, Max gave the older boy a cold glare. When Clive looked at him, however, all of his malice was gone - he was simply an innocent and electric boy. "Oh. Hello... who are you? How do you know me?" With a shrug, Max continued. "I guess I'm doing alright. But I suppose you're doing better, getting the opportunity to sleep with two hotties."

WHAM!

In two seconds, Max's head was staring straight down, and he had a red imprint of a hand on the back of his neck. Luna had just slapped him upside in the head, and she had no regrets about it. That obstacle needs to shut his mouth! she thought, looking at Clive again. "I apologize for his behavior. He can be a nuisance."

Clive stepped back a little and watched in amusement as the whole Max and Luna thing played out, and then chuckled as if it was all just a little ‘wise and straight guys act’.
“Oh, I do try my best to remember some of my juniors, although unfortunately not all of them. I’m Clive, My ability is to convert things into food. Do try your best not to have such be a flirt next time, alright?”
After being a little too close to Max and treating him like a child, a common thing he does, he turned to Luna and Jennifer.
“No, no, It’s fine. I have a very high threshold for things like this, and he’s more amusing to interact with more than anything. I suppose I am lucky, to find two ladies who will let me sleep in their dorm, since my dorm-mate is very strange. And on the beds too. So Jennifer and Luna, two ‘hotties’ apparently, it’s very nice to meet you two. Shall we go? I’m rather tired myself.”
Considering him being uncomfortable regarding the girls as hot, it’s fairly likely Clive isn’t into women, so no hanky-panky’s going to occur luckily.
@will30358 @Beebasaur

Jennifer watched the three in complete awe before bursting out with laughter as Clive asked to go to their room. “OH MY GOSH...YOU GUYS... ARE HYSTERICAL...I.. I C..CAN’T BREATH.” She gasped her eyes tearing up as all three people turned to face her. Watching this play out each trying to win someone’s heart other than Clive. “Just..just give me a second alright.” She chuckled holding up one finger as she attempted to stop her laughter, not even noticing Luna’s face turn redder and Max glance away embarrassedly and Clive just watch her. “Okay, okay I’m fine now, come on.” She chuckled.
@MelodyMeister @will30358

Max started to walk away when he gave Jennifer a wink. "Hey, Jen, you seem pretty cool. If you ever want to go out for a talk anytime... it's a date. I don't have much on my calendar, anyways, so it could be fun." Max shrugged when he finished his sentence before walking away so that Luna wouldn't get any madder.

Luna was too busy admiring Clive to get fussy, however. How is he able to wave someone off like him with such kindness? His generosity is even more than I'd imagine! I suppose he'd make an awesome friend... if this isn't a one-time thing. Oh God, what if this is a one-time thing? What if he's faking a happy attitude in order to not hurt my feelings? What if I'm actually a freak? A weirdo? Luna started hyperventilating when Max left, her face getting red not because of anger, but because of worry.

Although Luna may think so, Politeness is not Kindness. While it is true Clive doesn’t have a temper, he also lacked other, more important things. And in his opinion, there was nothing wrong with a little flirt every once in a while. Just not to him.
Clive did a fake smile at the two girls, being rather flustered and confused with Jennifer’s sudden laughter but not wanting to show that. As he did a quick wave of goodbye to Max, he turned around and noticed Luna hyperventilating and came closer to her, clearly at least a bit concerned.

“Ah, Luna is it? What’s the matter, do you need a paper bag or a lie down? Well, how are you feeling? I know hyperventilating has quite a few reasons, so what’s yours? Let’s go back to your dorm, alright? Do mind my leg, it is still kind of broken, although I do heal pretty quickly.”
He picked up his suitcase and put his hand on Luna’s shoulder, in case she needed any help, or if he falls down. He began to move to the rooms.
“So, Jennifer and Luna, how have you two’s day been? Hopefully you didn’t break a leg or anything?”
He nudged over to his broken leg, thank goodness the nurse was well trained.
@will30358 @Beebasaur

Last edited:
“nudne, nie mogłem walczyć ze smokiem.” Jennifer said with a pout as she too put her arm around Luna, carefully nudging Clive’s hand off as she gave him a small smirk and wink from behind Luna’s back. She figured she knew why Luna was hyperventilating, and she was sure Clive knew as well and was just humouring Luna or was actually into her. “So Clive, Var kampene gøy? I mean it looks like you had quite the beating” She remarked nudging him with her elbow, with a small chuckle. “Oh Luna! Which room are you? I mean I never checked.” She said thoughtfully as she looked at the doors around them.
@MelodyMeister @will30358

(Everyone. We're going to the next day to continue the RP.)

The first day of school can and went as the students had finished their orientation so to speak. Night comes and goes as the sun rises one the second day of school but now the first day of classes truly starts as the students are pulled from their dorms and are taken to the first classes of the day. The 9th and 10th graders are taken to the tech course with Mr. Carthan @aryamajor while the 11th and 12th graders are taken to the Biodome for Physical Education with Mr. Milizia @NetherMyth

The Tech room is a large white and pristine laboratory themed classroom located on the bottom floor of the school. It has many various technological marvels on showcase such as holograms, robotic assistance and to complete the science theme of the classroom, a plasma ball that the students can touch to their hearts content. There are benches for the students to use as they attend class.

The Biodome is an expansive controlled environment covered in a thick glass dome made of hexagonal glass panels. The Biodome has many different enviroments in them ranging from a searing desert, a vast lake, a light to dense forest, a thick jungle and a rocky mountain and a grassy plain to test the student's abilities in the various environments, each one roughly 10 acres large. Before entering the biodome the students are given generic uniforms, a t-shirt and shorts to wear while in the dome. Upon entering in the dome, the students would start at a large 600 meter running track that is surrounded by the various biomes.

Alishar: yawns as he gets up and out of bed, walking to the bathroom and freshening up. Soon he’s out and rewdy To go to class! Unfortunately fate has other plans today. His pants catch on the door and he trips.
@aryamajor
Time seemed to slow as he tried to catch himself, he instinctively reaches out, and before he hits the ground his hands find a person, he recognizes he’s touched skin almost instantly and can’t even properly curse as a sickening feeling passed over him.
His power had always confused him on how this part happens, a odd sensation washing over his sensory receptors for moments both him, and the unfortunate person he had grabbed in his plight to avoid the earth could feel each other, not in the way those r rated romance novels describe but in a much more grotesque way , the feeling of what someone else could touch, what all they could smell. He felt her destructive power, and it was pretty evident to her what his was. However this micro eternity that lasted for merely a second ended. He felt weird as usual. Every individual neuron and their axons was mapped out inside his Conciousness. A heavy mental weigh taking up space inside her head. He couldn’t help but to yelp out
“ IM SO SORRY!” Which verbally materialized, he was embrassed at causing a little attention to shift unto them, he had to remember he couldn’t do that now, he would have to think with her, otherwise what he would man to tell her and her alone would just fly out of her mouth. He clamed down and gently apologized to her. Trying to resist the surge of her emotions trying to not take the control away from the captain. What an unfortunate accident. At least he got some much needed energy from the ordeal, but he was now stuck with her for a span of time.

Last edited:
Victor

Having changed personalities back to Victor as they slept, Jonathan provided commentary as the guys changed for pe.
'Wonder what they'll have us doing today. I wonder how your classmates will like the cold.' Jonathan chuckled. That did manage to make Victor smirk as he finished getting his shirt on. The biodome really didn't do much when you could control the temperature to your liking. Flexing his fingers, a few snowflakes formed above his hand before melting, he had to say his power did come in handy in times like these. Looking around he saw Clark had finished changing as well and walked over to say hello.

Clark waved back cheerily towards Victor as he began to make his way out of the changing room. “Hey man, what’s good?” He asks the teen, recognising in the expression on his friends Dave and he way he walked he was talking with the more... reasonable of the duo.

Tugging at his shirt, hoping to get some of the sweat out of his skin, he looks around for the start of the track. He couldn’t say he was looking forward to it, as his powers didn’t exactly included super speed and it was going to suck up so much time to just jog the 600m.

(@ChelonianCommander Wait, so the Clive/Max/Luna/Jennifer interaction got completely cut off? Who are their roommates? So they just had that and they're done for the day? I feel like that was too abrupt of an ending, and because of that, I'm confused on how to write my post.)

(Sorry, but we needed to move on. If you all wish to sleep in the same dorm, feel free as from what I can tell, dorm rules are rather loose in the RP save for the obvious rules.)

Clive slowly opened his eyes, and he found himself in a sun-lit room, he wasn’t sure what happened the night before. As he slowly sat himself up, he stared blankly at the wall and tried to recollect his memories.
“Ah..So, I..had a creepy dorm-mate. And..Then, Oh. Luna, Jessica? May I ask your retrieve my painkillers from my suitcase? Don’t look at anything else. What time is it?”
The realisation came back at the same time as the leg pain, although he could still walk, it was incredibly painful to do so. He slowly stood up and held onto the bed frame for support.
@will30358 @Beebasaur

Clive would find Luna was already awake, however, fully dressed and writing things down - so much, it appeared that she was writing a story. She seemed to be deep in thought before she saw Clive wake up, totally throwing her off and causing her pencil's granite to almost break. Hardening it, Luna sighed and looked at her temporary roommate. "I'm honestly not sure. I have yet to get us a clock so that we'll be able to see what time it is... something new to add to my checklist, I suppose."

Organizing her thoughts and priorities, Luna put her pencil down. She could work on her future novel later. For now, she needed to get out of her room - if Clive woke up, chances are many others had already gotten up to. She walked past Clive and gently shook Jennifer. "Jennifer, let's wake up, now. Can't have you missing the second day of school, can we?" Luna said, almost like you could hear a smile in her voice. She giggled a little after that - besides her cold teammate and that nuisance Max, her first day was spectacular. She couldn't bear to wait for the second one.

“Five more minutes mom.” Jennifer groaned, brushing Luna’s hand off as she rolled over to face the other direction. The full force of Luna’s words suddenly hit her and she sat bolt upright eyes wide as she scrambled out of bed. “私は遅刻するつもりです!” she cried struggling with her sheets as she rolled out of bed and hit the floor with a thud. She was dressed in a black pair of footie PJs with white stripes going down it and a bow tie themed zipper. “Excuse me Luna.” Jennifer blurted as she reached underneath the desk Luna was sitting at and pulled out a suitcase. Quickly she unzipped her PJS and tossed on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt Reading “hanging with my peeps”.
@will30358 @MelodyMeister

Back