Blood Handy

He smiled back to the human, seeming genuinely happy for her. "Sounds like you and father had a good relationship. Honestly, I'm a little jealous."

He turned to the older demon as he spoke, his smile quickly fading. "That sounds like you're planning to kill me if I follow you outside. So I'm going to have to decline that invitation..."

Cindy nods to the younger demon. " Thank you." She blinks a bit at the older demon and his words. "Always so violent." Then she shakes her head. " No hurting each other."

There was a clatter in the back of the warehouse as a broom fell to the ground. Cindy tenses sharply and moves to the garage door, making sure it was locked up tight. Then she moves and picks up the broom. "Darn blood suckers." She grumbles. She murmurs something to the broom and it stands up right once more. "Sorry vampires like to come by once in a while...."

His ear perked up, hearing the clatter and he tenses as well. "Vampires?" He frowned. "I see, so you've got unwanted guests." He held up a hand and snapped, several small, black daggers appeared out of thin air and hovered above him. A proud smirk spread as he looked down at the other demon. "You must be feeling quite useless, little one~" he teased with a chuckle.

(Here is a picture of the daggers. ^^ I'm sorry, I'm not sure how to describe them well!)
75f17b1bbdf4cd336b986c59123c9d2b--courage-wisdom.jpg

He gave the older demon a expressionless glare, then turned his back to him and crossed his arms. Though he had to admit, Mr. Ego was right. Red couldn't summon weapons like that, all he had was poison mixed into his blood. He had to prick a finger to hurt anyone, and he stood no chance against vampires.

He wasn't going to admit it though, he wasn't about to make himself look weak in front of this guy who already treats him like dirt. He generally didn't want to look weak in front of anyone, as much as he typically avoided confrontation, but he had extra incentive to keep a certain composure around this other demon.

Cindy rolled her eyes a bit. "They can't get in. I have the place locked and warded against them." She says as she moves to the work bench and takes apart one of the tools she had been using previously. It had locked up earlier on the job so she wanted to loosen it up.

She glances to the two demons. "Vampires are always hanging around. " She shrugs a bit. "You don't need to be so worried." She says.

"Worried? You must be joking." Ghirahim frowned. "Just thought you'd be rather impressed with my abilities. Unlike, Shrimp over here." He squinted his eyes at the other and poked his nose. "That's what I'll call you for now. I'll call you Shrimp." The daggers suddenly pointed directly at him, the small red stones in them glowing brightly. "I'm not too fond of Shrimp here." He was growing more and more irritated. "I do recall telling you not to come around." He glared, ignoring the girl's words and then sent a dagger zooming down! SSSHHHINK! It sank right into "Shrimps" little shoulder~

He naturally let out a cry of pain when the dagger hit him, raising his hand to his shoulder, and something in his mind snapped. He yanked the blade out of his shoulder and looked it over. Now that it had his blood on it, there was poison on it too. Might be helpful in getting payback.

He dropped part of his human disguise, only enough to let his wings show. They weren't that impressive to look at, just dark red sheets of leather attached to the demon's back, and he mostly kept them tucked in so they didn't take up too much space in the workshop. He gripped the dagger and whipped around, swinging the weapon with intent to hit the other demon, make him bleed too.

Cindy jumps from the bench as she heard the tell. "Hey!!! Knock it off. No fighting in here!" She grew angry at the display from them both.

"Do not shed blood in this place! This is my home. How dare you two act this way." She scolded sharply.

Ghirahim smirked rather wide, the dagger disappearing once he grabbed it. "You really need to learn who deserves the most respect, Shrimp." He gripped onto his neck tightly and then turned to the girl. "You as well. As much as I admire you, do not think I'm going to take orders from a pathetic girl. I do as I please. This boy has also received a fair warning. He knew this was coming, and he decided to follow anyways." He squeezed his neck a bit tighter.

Red snarled as his eyes glowed blood red out of rage. He knew it wouldn't intimidate the other demon at all, but he wasn't controlling it. What he did control was his leg as he raised it and attempted to kick the other demon away. Whether or not it worked his foot landed back on the ground with a stomp, and he simply glared at the other without a word. He wanted to say something, he wanted some way to get the other demon to back off, but he couldn't think of anything to say, his mind was clouded with rage.

Cindy glared at the older demon as she stepped toward him. "I give respect to those who deserve it. When you respect my home and the rules of my home then I will give you respect."

She was angry. "Now release him. I invited him here just as I invited you here."

His eyes narrowed at her as his free hand latched onto Shrimps foot. "The only thing you're inviting right now is your death. I don't need to show respect to such a lower life form. Even Shrimp here is above you. . . Still, just for the sake of easily done research, I'll spare you the blood shed I'm capable of." And with that, he lifted Shrimps body from the floor and tossed him into the girl. Grumpily, he walked past and began to look around more.

He quickly rolled away from the human as he didn't want to hurt her too bad. He took a deep breath in attempts to call himself, then turned towards her. "Are you alright?" He planned to totally ignore the other demon now, as if he didn't exist. If he was going to be such a jerk, he did not deserve the respect he kept demanding. In Red's mind, he didn't even deserve to be acknowledged.

Cindy tenses as the younger demon was suddenly thrown at her. They land in a heap but she was glad he moved off her quickly. She grimaced a bit. "You know I'm really starting to hate being nice to others." She mutters

Her fresh bandage was once more soaked in blood as the impacted had caused it to start bleeding again. She sighs. "How annoying..." She mutters then looks to the big demon. "I can see why no one wants to be around you."

"Excuse me?!" he snarled, quickly looking back at her. "Do explain!" He stomped up to her and glared, the daggers pointing at her head.

His wings flared up as he looked at the other demon and saw the daggers ready to attack, one of them blocking the human as if to protect her. He could take some damage to his wing, that wasn't so bad, but he couldn't allow the girl to be hurt just because this guy's temper was starting to match his ego.

Cindy didn't look away from the old demon as she looked up at him. Blood dripped from her fingers as the bandage became soaked again. Her hands at her side. "You are easy to anger. You don' think of anyone as equal to you. You assume you are better just because you are stronger. You are rude and have lost all manners when you are angry. " She states.

"I---" He paused, thinking it over. Growling, he looked down and then away. She had a point. She was right. ". . . ." He went silent, the daggers disappearing.

A potion appeared in his hands, 2 actually. After a moment of thought, he turned back around and glared. "Alright then, if I try to be a bit more. . .open to lower life forms such as yourself, then you'll treat with with respect right? Then drink what I'm offering! It'll heal both your stupid injuries. . ." He tossed them the potions.

He caught one potion and inspected it. He still didn't trust this other demon, it seemed like he had resented Red from the beginning, for a reason he couldn't quite determine. For all he knew, this drink would just make things worse. He didn't claim to be an expert on poisons, even if his blood was laced with it. Even so, he had his suspicions.

Cindy managed to catch the potion with her good hand. She blinks slightly at him. At least he did have some reasoning skills. She hesitates to take the potion then nods. "Yes, I will treat you with respect." She says. If he would try then so would she.

She drinks to potion. Making a face at the taste before relaxing. Slowly the blood stops dripping from her hand as the wound heals up.

Back