Blood Handy

She smiles a bit then nods. "Come on." She moves to a door and opens it up. Inside was a very different atmosphere. It was a fully furnished home that had all the fixing. It was much more luxurious then the warehouse furniture.

She smiles a bit to him. "Knowing how to make and fix things is always good." She turns on some more lights before going to the kitchen and grabbing a glass of sweet tea.

He smiled back and followed, then jumped slightly at the sudden lights. "What an odd hue. . .Are those magic candles or something?" He looked around, puzzled and intrigued.

At a couple of points in his dream, even if it were only just for a few seconds, he could've sworn he heard Cindy's voice, then that of other demon. They were very faint, as if they were off in the distance, and he could barely make out what they were saying, but he didn't understand where they had come from or why.

She blinks at him slightly as she looks to the lights then back at him. "It's electricity. It controls a lot of things now adays." She shrugs a bit. "Can kill too. Been zapped before, it hurts. " she looks at him. "You really do have a lot to learn. Lucky for you, you found a human who knows all about this stuff. "

"Really?" he smiled. "I guess I am pretty lucky. If it can kill, I know someone I'd love to use it on. . .I'll be sure to stop by for more information some time. I seriously doubt it, but you do not have servants, am I correct?"

When he finally woke up, he wasn't surprised that it was still the middle of the night. But he doubted he'd be able to go back to sleep for a while after something like that. So he got his clothes back on and stepped outside, hoping the fresh air would clear his mind. Unfortunately, the most calming thing he could think of right now was.... a human soul. While part of him felt sure he'd regret killing when feeding wasn't necessary at the moment, he still let his instincts take over again to lead him to a target.

Cindy shakes her head at him as she looks to him. "You always have someone you want to hurt." She shrugs a bit then shakes her head at his question. "Was never one to have someone wait on me. " she says.

"Hmm, I see." He looked around. "Would you like a few? I'd like to see if they'd survive against the vampires anyways. They might cause a bit of damage though. They're stupid, idiotic creatures."

After Red found and made his kill, he seemed unsure what to do now. He was calmer now, but he still didn't think he'd be able to go back to sleep. Maybe he could go back to the other two... as long as he was undetected, so the other demon didn't try to get violent again. He didn't have much else to do anyway.

Cindy blinks a bit at his words. "What kind of creatures?" She asks curiously. This male was so strange. What creatures could he have? And he was offer them to her.

She had opened the fridge and pulled out some food. She was getting hungry and she was sure the male was hungry as well.

"Bokoblins. Rather ferocious little things, but they're under my command so you'd be safe, lest they face my wrath."

He eyed the food, having wondered when she would get it out. "As a human with no servants, that means you had to make everything yourself, correct? If that's the case, then I'm excited to try something made by a human."

(I'm sorry for the late reply to this RP! I guess I forgot to reply, my bad. T^T I do that sometimes. . .)

He found himself going back to the human's home, and when he arrived he looked in the garage to see that the two weren't there. Not surprising, somehow, but at the moment it didn't feel right to go inside to look for them. So he sat on the front step, trying to get his thoughts sorted out before attempting to decide if he'd be safe going in the house.

She was always simple with her food and reheated up the left overs from the night before. They still smell wonderful and tastes just as good. She made him a plate of the roast and the veggies. "Its might be hot. My mother taught me to cook before she passed." She shrugs a bit.

He smiled down at the delicious sight before looking to her. "Your mother did? You're lucky, my mother passed away before I got to know her too well. Thank you. I'm sure I'll enjoy it." He leaned down, blowing softly to cool it.

After a few minutes of hanging out on the step, he sensed an... opportunity. From inside. No, he had made a kill just a few minutes ago, and he knew if he tried to harm Cindy, not only would he lose one of the first humans to at least somewhat trust him, but the other demon wouldn't be too happy with him either. He just kept to himself, tried to ignore the nagging voice in his head, and stayed on the step. That's what felt best right now.

She smiles faintly. Then shakes her head. "I'm sorry to hear she passed. It never easy to lose a parent..." She watches him curiously, wondering if he would like the food or not. She had made her own plate and was letting the food cool down enough so she could eat it as well.

"Yes, I must agree." He soon enough scooped up a bite and quietly ate it. His eyes widened and he looked at her with a smile. "This is delicious! It's not bad cooking at all!" Soon enough his ear perked up, listening. He felt a presence nearby, but decided not to worry about it.

As the minutes continued to pass and he was still trying to make up his mind, the sensation of this 'opportunity' was starting to drive him crazy. He knew who was inside, he couldn't hurt them for multiple reasons. But what else did he have to do? Not much, unless he wanted to risk the attention of three kills in one night. Heck, even making two had been a risky move. Maybe if he just went back home, actually locked himself in for the night. But that just didn't seem right either.

It was strange to have a demon compliment her food but it made her blush a little. She nods a bit. "Thank you." She smiles then tilts her head as she saw his ears move. "Is everything okay?"

(I am SO SORRY! I didn't get the notification again!!! D: )

"Yes. . . .it seems you have a visitor. . . .Just outside the door." He glanced away with a slight scowl. "Shall I take care of him?"

Back