Blue Halo AcademyAcademy

"My my, it seems I have..." she laughs placing it back atop her head. "I would appreciate it had you not have had taken my crown for the demonstration though... It is indeed quite dear to me. No worries though, we're all new here. Now, I think we have only a few more students left to go over. Why don't we pick...Rubik?"
"Not a good idea" the teen stabbed back at her.
"Oh? Well why not?" Aphrodite continued to smile.
"Because my powers revolve around destruction. I'd propably kill someone here or worst, break something..." Rubik snickers.
"Not if you don't go all out you shouldn't."
"And even so, I would be revealing my abilities in front of everyone which would put me at an disadvantage for the Game of Wars."
"Hmph, seems you haven't changed much... Fine then, but take off that ridiculous disguise at least."
Dammit...why is it always the Godesses that have to ruin my plans... Rubik's skin begins to darken to a pitch black before growing slightly furry. His nose points out a bit into a snout-like look and two large black ears sprout from his head. Also, a black tail can be seen sprout from behind him; The only thing that remains the same are his deeply green eyes."My name is Rubik, son of Anubis....happy?"
"Always have been and always will be. You've only made my day better... Let's see...anyone else?"

Max, who was silently rejoining the group after taking off to check the place out, was sitting in his dorm, playing on an entertainment system. His partner had not arrived yet (whoever that could possibly be), but he decided that he'd keep himself occupied until they did.
He began to grow rather bored - he was starting to regret ditching the group once the new kid came. He was bored, but he felt like he had a friendship that had the potential to bloom with Arete, and he inexplicably used flower repellent to kill it without a trace of mercy. With as igh, he looked at his watch.
He was too busy playing his game that he was late to class.
Max quickly gathered all of his necessary things (papers and such) and dashed to his classroom classroom while thinking of a possible excuse for him being late.

(Srry for not responding. Midterms yearn for my attention XD)

"Alright then, if that's everyone, i'd like to explain a few things here about the school" Aphrodite began. "First of all, I'd like to explain that this school building is still relatively new; Therefore, there will be some areas in which you may not venture to. As of right now, only the cafeteria, gym, school courtyard, and this class are available as of now. O-Oh! And the restrooms of course" the goddess giggles. "Your periods, in order, are Power Understandings, History, then lunch an lunch break, Social Order, and Combat Training. Each period will be an hour and thirty minutes long, with the exception of lunch being an hour, and all periods shall take place in this room except for Combat Training of course... Any questions?"

Oh... Wow. She's cool if she doesn't have anything to say about- Max's eyes nearly bulged out of his head. This was Aphrodite, the goddess of love. Maybe he could get advice? He doubted she'd be that good of a teacher if she couldn't learn that you don't cheat on Hephaestus with that blockhead Ares.
Max slumped in his seat, bored. He managed to make it in time for her to reveal their classes - good. Now, all he could do was wait.

Sam raised his hand, "what about dorms? Where will we sleep?" He asked, titling his head, "And will we have roommates?"
He wanted to know, as he wasn't sure if he'd be comfortable with sharing a room with someone else, especially from this bunch. He preferred to get to know people before living with them.

Sybella considered a few of these classes. Combat Training..? That one kind of frightened her. She didn't want to get hurt, and definitely didn't want to harm anyone else. She knit her eyebrows in concerned thought, then decided to move on to another thought. Social Order was another that sounded strange... What did it mean? Was there some kind of social hierarchy here?? That also scared her. She would most likely be on the bottom, for... Obvious reasons, if that was the case... And History was another concern of hers. She didn't want to be reminded of her heritage, not at all... She sighed quietly to herself, trying to quell her stress. It probably wouldn't be as bad as she was thinking, but... She couldn't help but assume the worst...

Aphrodite eyed Max as he entered late, yet, she still held the smile. "Of course Sam. You will indeed have to share a dorm room with others, but I wouldn't worry about that too much. Each room consists of four beds, four bathrooms, a kitchen, and an living room; So privacy shouldn't be too much of an problem. We have such a lovely bunch of gifted students here, I'm sure you'll get along just fine if that's what you're worried about." Pausing, she turns to Max. "Late already Max? What happened?" there was no sense of accusation or scolding in her voice, strangely. It was more of a worried gentle way of asking...

This better be good...Wallboy is already late on the job Rubik fancied the new nickname he had give Max.

(Am back and done with midterms \(0.0)/ ))

"So... yeah. I accidentally burned a wall of the school down, and I had to pay for the damages." He sighed and shook his head. "Unbelievable, if yo ask me. It was in a room nobody was going to use, and yet they still made me waste my dough? Utterly ridiculous." Max shook his head and sat in an open seat right behind Rubik. "It was a pain, believe me, but at least I made it to class!"

Rubik quckly folded his arms and put his head down barely able to contain his laughter as giggles and snickers escaped from him. Oh my god! I was so right to emphasize Max on that whole 'hole in the wall' situation. His black tail wagged in clear amusement.
"Ah, well I suppose it makes sense. Once again, the school is still relatively new, so the principal and others are going to be quite picky on keeping things in order via the building. Either way, your excused."

"Now moving onto more important matters, today is the first day of high school; So think of things as more of one long introductory session. First we'll be taking an bit of a tour around the campus;Meeting students from other classrooms, and other important areas within the grounds. Next up is an hour long lunch..." She begins rambling on and on about the schedule for the day.(Am somewhat rushed atm, forgive me)

Rick and Aagney watched the interactions from the back of the group, the normally talkative head staying quite for once and the other sort of grumbling to himself. The small tube of glass they had been working on had shattered during the abrupt train stop, and both of them were a bit upset about this. ((Well maybe I can revive this ))

Back