Blue Halo AcademyAcademy

@Glitchy Dragon @Kin no Keifu ( 金の系譜) @Pawnige @will30358 @Azathoth
Rick glanced down at the ticket in their hand re-reading the number then turning up to read the sign on the cart. “Told ya we went the wrong way.” He said with a smirk only to be met with an eye roll from Aagney. Bending down he shoved the ticket into their leather duffel bag before grabbing the strap and looking up at the door connecting the 14th kart and the 13th one, he could hear the sounds of conversation from the other side of the door and Rick was eager to meet them, while Aagney was not so stoked. They still had on their usual outfit consisting of their bejewelled pants and shoes, along with their wrist brackets and necklaces, topping it off with their head ornaments. They had tried to squeeze into the school uniform only to rip it in the attempt before Rick just ended up burning it from frustration. Placing a hand on the door knob they twisted it to the side and threw the door open, revealing a large group of people, mostly men, all gathered around the seats, chatting. Rick’s face lit up excitedly while Aagney looked down at the floor a firm pout on his face.

Last edited:
Rubik pulled a double take, looking towards the new student as he entered trying not to seem intrigued. H-Holy hell...twins. I've never seen something like them before; I wonder who their parents are... Under heavy fascination, he gave a slight nod, deciding to be kindly towards them. Heh, he'd make a great doubles partner I bet... "Let me guess, you were in the wrong cart as well, were you?" the teen gave a small smile, trying to seem friendly. "Your not the first one, so don't tense about it too much."

(So sorry everyone! My notifications stopped working for the thread, I had assumed it died.)

Arete nodded. "Sam here came from the wrong cart, too? Although... is it really so hard to read numbers? Or did you just get lost and have to run into the first cart you could find before we all left?" It could be either. Who knew? Both would be likely.

"So what are your names, huh?"

Rick smirked over at Aagney who continued to pout and avoid eye contact, and giving a broad smile he announced, “My name is Rick, and this is Aagney or Agy” he explained put extra emphasis on the word “Agy” as if to mock the other head. “Don’t call me that” Aagney muttered under his breath glaring at his other side who just ignored it and kept in talking. "We got here late so Aagney told me we should just jump on any kart" Rick explained his smile never faltering. The extravagant jewels on their clothes clinked as they took a seat on one of the empty spots setting down their bag. "So what are your guy's names?" Rick asked curiously. ((My replies might be late as I am at P.T))

"Mines Varas, and its a pleasure to meet y...er...Both of you" Said varas looking slightly uncomfortable with the two headed student. Varas shifted in his seat not sure which head to look at.

(Sorry for the short reply! I stopped getting notifications for some reason, and was super busy when i saw this)

"Name's Arete. Nice to meet you, Rick and Agy. No, Aagney, you don't seem to like it." The blond scowled, remembering the glare he'd sent to his... other half-twin-brother-clone-mirror image-whatever the hell they called themselves. A pity. It was a short name, after all. Still, both of them seemed okay.

Rick was completely oblivious to the awkwardness and discomfort they were causing and Aagney at the moment just didn’t care. Aagney instead watched the others carefully, judging them accordingly. “So who are you guys descendents of?” Rick asked as he reached up and quickly fixed his headdress that had been titling to the side due to the heavy ness of the jewels.

Some things just weren't made to deal with Aquetzali's size. Clothing never fit unless she made her own, doors tended to end up with bowed frames whenever she tried to go through them, and most forms of transportation were right out. She had thought a train specifically designed for god-children might have been designed better, but so far she had added them to her list of unusable mortal technologies. Slithering her way along the top of the train cars, she had gone nearly the length of the entire train looking for some way into it. She hadn't even tried to squeeze herself through the doors and the windows were even smaller. the only way she could imagine getting on involved finding some kind of...Ah! A hatch.

A patch of sunlight appeared on the floor of the train car as the roof-hatch was wrenched open. The light quickly disappeared as the golden serpent lowered herself through it, gaze slowly sweeping the car. People were in it, but not many. There would be room for her. It took a few seconds to draw the rest of herself into the car, settling in great coils. Her torso kept upright, she was glad the car was at least tall enough for her. She could feel the rainbow feathers of her headdress brush against the ceiling, swept-back as they were, and flattened them against her head and neck. The ride wouldn't be comfortable, but at least she had made it into the car, along with...a few people, actually.

Aquetzali knew she was terrible at everything involving the word 'social'. Everyone she had known for more than a day had made that very clear to her. Friends, or at least long-term ones, were not something she had. She had known exactly one person who actually liked her and that she had liked back. Loved, if she was being honest, but the serpent-woman was almost positive that had been a fluke. She hadn't tried anything social after that had gone...wrong...and wasn't about to try and change that now. Aquetzali shrugged her shoulders as she prepared herself for her trip. Her muscles rippled and then settled, the snake-woman exhaling deeply from her nose. She tightened her coils around her area of the floor, arms folded and head lowered in meditation. It was going to be a long ride.

"W-What the f*ck?!" Rubik cursed aloud as another student had entered the cart, this time from the hatch above. Ok, this is seriously starting to piss me off...where are these newbies all coming from?! "Say, Agy and Rick, we're going to have to pause there for a second. It seems another student has dropped in...literally" he half joked. The student took a moment to study her, inspecting her strange body and clothing. This new person's body language was already pissing him off. "You know, you should at least acknowledge that other people are on this cart too. Especially in the presence of a me..."

“Don’t Call me Agy” Aagney hissed from under his breath eyes a blaze. He then turned over to glance at the newest member of the group of who like the one man had said, literally dropped in. Of course it made sense why they had dropped down from the hatch as judging from their size there would be no way for them to fit through anyone of the doors. For once in his life Rick was silent, jaw gaping at the general immense size of this new person, despite the fact that their Father was nearly 5 times her size and that was underestimating considerably.

"Ohho! Calm down Aageny. Im sure Rubik meant nothing by it." Said varas trying to defuse the situation as he gave Rubik a pointed look. Damn I hope Rubik has enough sense to apologize or else this could get ugly fast... Thought Varas standing up and positioning himself between Rubik and the twins. "Now then, lets just all apologize and forgive children" Varas Teased.

Out of the shadows on the wall, a figure emerged and collapsed onto the floor. He stood up, brushed himself off, and started talking nervously "Sorry, I'm late aren't I? There was so much I had to get done before I got here and- wait. This is cart 13, right?" his bright brown eyes darted around wildly as he prayed that he hadn't ended up in the wrong cart. He stuffed his pale hands into his navy blue sweater's pockets.

Last edited:
Aquetzali remained still. Reacting would achieve nothing but escalation, and the last thing she wanted to do was have to explain to the faculty why she destroyed a train. Besides, it seems that the petulant one had angered another train-goer and distracted everyone else in the car. Nothing she could do that the little godling wouldn't bring on himself in time. Her meditation was unbroken, until another arrived. This one was more polite, and infinitely more nervous.

One eye flicked open, settling on the pale student with a casual ferocity normally seen in museum exhibits involving giant reptiles and other things with way too many teeth. Her voice was deep, coarse, and hissing, a tough contralto mixed with something scaled and primordial. Even as her words issued from somewhere on her person, her face remained unmoving. "You are on the train, are you not? Worry not, little one. You are in the right place."

Her coils shifted as she left a small (for her) clear spot at her base. She had managed to get a chair caught in her loops and was just getting it free. The legs rattled on the floor for a few seconds before settling. It didn't even look all that bent. Her eye slowly went to it, then back the smaller boy. "Rest. The ride will be long." Her gaze returned to the bickering group, then closed again. Whether he chose to take her offer or not, it mattered little to her. She would be dreaming of lost tablets and forgotten gardens with practiced ease. Others, like the small boy, may find bickering can ruin even the most forceful of silences. "Strong coils, but quiet."

B*tch...you dare to ignore me? Rubik, prince of Death?! I'll have you know with the flick of my staff and the swish of a finger...n-no... I couldn't. I shouldn't. Her ignoring me could just be a tactic of some kind. Could she just be trying to get under my skin? No, that couldn't be it. Even from just these few moments of studying her, that doesn't seem to fit her posture... Tch... The teen's attention draws to his left hand as it slowly changes to a deep furry black color. Regaining his composure, he turns from her before sitting back over with Varas.

Rick looked over when his other side’s name was mentioned and he saw Aagney trying not to laugh. Aagney could hardly believe his ears, as it seems one of the people actually believed he was angry enough to cause harm, and try as he might a couple of snickers broke from his lips. “What’s so funny Aagney” Rick asked sending his other side a confused look, “nothing.” Aagney replied the smile falling from his face as his other side continued to look at him strangely. Rick eventually gave up and instead turned back to face the large snake looking woman, but he turned away as he noticed how she blantenly did not want to talk. So instead he just frowned, having pretty much given up starting up another conversation with Vargas or the other boy especially since he didn’t know why Aagney had been laughing at him. Reaching down for the leather duffel bag they popped open the bag and pulled out a small coufull of long thin sticks of transparent material. Carefully popping the lid off of the container, they reached inside and grabbed a green stick which once pulled out was obviously glass.

At all the newcomers and commotion, Sam seemed to instantly be in the furthest corner away from everyone else, he hated crowds and this one was getting out of hand. His questions about the Games would have to wait till later as everyone was busy with introductions.
He was still grasping the black metal rod he carried in his pocket, nervous that he might need to use it.
(My notifications also weren't showing up, sorry for the late response)

The boy nodded gratefully to the giant snake person, looked around at everyone, and decided to introduce himself. "Uh. Hi, everyone! I'm Liam! I'm a descendant of Erebus!" he mentally facepalmed at how terrible he was at first impressions. He scanned over the group again, then sat down. He closed his eyes for a second before snapping the back open, feeling as if someone was staring at him. It was possible that everyone was looking at him, but he didn't want to think about something like that. He just hoped that he could be comfortable around these people, soon.

Last edited:
"Could you be anymore annoying?" he blew under his breath, glancing over at Varas before the feeling of the cart's movement beginning to slow. "H-Hey, Varas, I think we're here...." His suspicions were confirmed as the screeching halt of the train from outside loudly squeaked and squealed. It was strange however, as the windows were still pitch black. Maybe there's something wrong and they had to stop the train?? But Rubik's hypothesis was this time proved wrong as the doors to the cart slid open, revealing a well lit japanese style classroom with windows directly across from where they sat. To their left, rows of high school styled blue chairs, quite empty. To their right, an clean chalk board green as can be and in front of it was a podium for the teacher to stand upon.
Upon having a look outside the windows, beautiful cherryblosom trees stood strong in the wind of their white tiled cross school yard. At the center, a strangely shaped waterfall with a what almost seems like a mini sun hovers over it sits in the middle. Looking slightly upwards, beautiful hues of orange, yellow, and red clouds surround the school completely in such delightful articulate designs and patterns, almost as if each careful part was cautiously handmade.
(Sorry for speeding things up. For those who've been here before it wasbrought back to life, we've had the rp take up 99.98 percent of it on the train XD. Assume some time passed by before this happened so there wad a more realistic train ride)

Liam stepped off of the train clumsily, tripping slightly. He sighed and grabbed his luggage, which had been tossed into a corner previously. Liam turned around to watch everyone else get their stuff. His eye caught one individual, however, who shall go unnamed. After watching said individual for a few seconds, he turned back around and drank in the view. It was truly beautiful- And so much... brighter than he had hoped. 'Completely different from the Shadowrealm' Liam thought to himself.

Last edited:
"A classroom? What kind of classroom has a place for a train amywhere near it?" Arete blinked at the classroom, more than a little confused. Wouldn't any force from the train being nearby disturb every object in this room? Honestly, magic sometimes. Thankfully she was lucky enough to avoid most of the smaller consequences to actions, but really.

Admittedly, though, it was a very pretty classroom. What was the design, Japanese? If it was anywhere near as durable as the rest of her things, she might just remodel her room to fit this. It looked cute, honestly. And spacious enough that she could fit a clothing mountain in it, so bonus points for that. This'd be a pretty good place to do a lot of things.

Good place to learn? Questionable, as that depended on the students, but by the current batch she doubted the class would be too boring.

Back