Status
Not open for further replies.
The Produce Shop has four Yiga clansmen surrounding the carrot farmer known as Steen, who stands outside wielding only a soup ladle and pot lid. Not the best protection, but he's managed to hold off the enemy ninjas that long.

"Stay away from my wife, you traitors!!" Steen cried, swinging the ladle.

"Us? We're the traitors? This entire village is an insult to the Sheikah lineage! You give up our technology for those pampered Hylians...and you've been guarding that failure of a princess for the past year! It's a disgrace!!" He knocks Steen down to the ground. "I'd tell you to stick around for the surprise our new Master will be leaving for her and your dear elder...but you won't live to see it!!!"

@MelodyMeister

---

Lasli's House is already on fire, as it seems the Yiga footsoldiers have already done their job. The poor old woman is nowhere in sight...there's nothing that can be done. Or is there?

@Lucky

---

Those headed to the Curious Quiver are in for a surprise, as on the ground are defeated Yiga soldiers, littered with arrows. Going inside, the owner of the shop, a woman named Rola, looked at Akane as she stormed in. "Sorry, dear, but you missed all the action." She ran a hand through her hair and sighed. "I have to admit, this is more excitement than I've had in a while...ever since that idiot husband of mine fell in love with those dumb birds of his." She looks out the window, towards Cado's House. "I haven't seen him outside fighting...maybe I should go check up on him."

@Donder172 @Alex Azure

---

Kaito burst into the Enchanted Clothing Store, Lynel Sword drawn and ready. "Come and get some, you cowards!!"

The two footsoldiers stopped what they were doing and looked at him, then charged. They were both occupied with him, leaving Enu undetected. Everything was damaged, clearly a sign of a struggle, but even so one detail seemed off: the outfit known as the Stealth Armor is missing from its display. And where is the shopkeeper?

@York

---

As Impa and Paya were safe at the Fairy Fountain, Impa's House went unoccupied. The lower level was actually rather...peaceful, compared to the outside. Guess there's nothing here that's odd.

@Hida Tomonatsu @Archmage Jeremiah

---

More and more Keese fell, leaving behind more drops. And there were still plenty of Spicy Elixirs to go around, meaning everyone would be able to get warm. Now just to head outside and find Dell before it was too late...

@Lucky @Minerva @Takumi @Donder172 @Siege @Ver @Crow @Shrine​
Enu
@Yun Lee
@Enchanted (Clothing Store)

Enu frowned, initially about to knock an electric arrow into his bow, hoping to get the jump on one of the footsoldiers, but... He had been assessing the store first, taking note of the missing Stealth Armor, not to mention the missing shopkeeper.

Did a raider already steal it? If so, they must have made off with the shopkeeper, but... Even his young mind could tell that seemed a little far fetched. Considering how expensive these clothes in here were, there would have to have been more than one outfit missing if it was raided...

First, he made sure the two footsoldiers were the only threats in the room at the moment, and if that were the case... He would try and hit one in the back, hoping the electricity would stun them rather than kill them. His aim was to neutralize the threats in the town, and he wasn't very keen on killing anyone... Perhaps his young mind just couldn't handle such a weight.​

The ninjas remained still as Peter attacked, twitching only once before remaining dead. It'd be best to move on.

---

Steen's house and field were finally free of Yiga clansmen, but not free of flames. If so desired, the nearby stream could be used to douse any fires.

---

Kaito rushed out of the inn, and rushed off towards the Enchanted Clothing Shop. From what you could see, there were still a few places that needed checking up on:

Steen's House
Olkin's House
Shuteye Inn

High Spirits Produce
Impa's House
Lasli's House
Enchanted Chothing Shop
The Curious Quiver Arrow Shop

@Lucky @Minerva @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Hida Tomonatsu @Donder172 @York @MelodyMeister @Village

---

As you begin to drink the elixir, you're stunned by how hot it is. You feel like your mouth is on fire, but immediately you feel yourself warmed at your core, so that the cold no longer bothers you. You will still feel this warmth until tomorrow morning, or until you eat something with a different effect.

The Keese were easily taken down when attacked-it seems they're rather weak, especially to Flane Arrows. They drop wings and the occasional eyes, but there are still several left who begin to fly down to attack those by the shrine!

@Minerva @Crow @Siege @Donder172 @Takumi @Lucky @Ver @Shrine​

Oh man the old lady might be in trouble. Fred thought to himself as he started making his way towards Impa's house to see if he could help out.

@Yun Lee

Darius
@MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @ProduceShop

Darius was furious upon learning that he had been away from Noxus for such a long time, and the complexity of the situation placed a nearly-permanent scowl on his face. The sudden attack didn't make things much better.​
The Produce Shop has four Yiga clansmen surrounding the carrot farmer known as Steen, who stands outside wielding only a soup ladle and pot lid. Not the best protection, but he's managed to hold off the enemy ninjas that long.

"Stay away from my wife, you traitors!!" Steen cried, swinging the ladle.

"Us? We're the traitors? This entire village is an insult to the Sheikah lineage! You give up our technology for those pampered Hylians...and you've been guarding that failure of a princess for the past year! It's a disgrace!!" He knocks Steen down to the ground. "I'd tell you to stick around for the surprise our new Master will be leaving for her and your dear elder...but you won't live to see it!!!"
Out of adrenaline and cockiness, Reimu impulsively came out of her hiding spot and fired some sloppy arrows at the members, she shot quite a few arrows, but she did it quickly so probably some failed to hit the target by a long shot.
“Stay right there! Keep away from the couple, traitors.”
The shrine maiden showed no fear, even if she was afraid, she had a good track record of winning. The girl stared at the members and slowly walked towards them, Windcleaver in hand.
dl.php

“If you consider each other traitors, then the one attacking is guilty. If you had simply avoided them instead of attacking, I would not have bothered you. But you have, so I take the side of the village.”
She seemed hellbent on protecting the village, and stopping them from hurting the villagers espically.

Deciding to defend the village, the Noxian rushed into the Produce Shop, gripping his Savage Lynel Spear tightly as he held it in his (un)usual style, that is, one-handing it with his right hand just below the blade. As awkward as it may have looked to some, he was about to brutalize some Yiga footsoldiers with the axe-like weapon. As he entered, he noticed that Reimu had shot arrows at the soldiers, but was taking her time approaching with a melee weapon. "Do not hesitate. They are our enemies. Kill them." he commanded, a tone of annoyance in his voice as he charged forward.

cwlSyKQ.png

"For defying Noxus, taste your own blood!" he yelled out as he raised his weapon high and then swung it down at an uninjured adversary, curving it into a brutal horizontal slash, his hand sliding down the handle to give himself more range and maneuverability. He chained this together with a diagonal uppercut and then a strong kick to send the bleeding enemy flying back.

The nearby stream can easily be used to douse the flames, as there are jars nearby by the doorstep. There is no sign that the old woman escaped the house, but you can hear a faint coughing from inside the building.

@Lucky

---

Rola led Akane towards the house, where two Yiga footsoldiers were. One held a badly beaten-up Cado hostage, while the other held a chicken in his hands. "Now, tell us where the Princess is, or Kohga's murderer! If you don't...I'll skin this Cucco alive!"

"N-No! Please! She's sensitive!"

Rola closed her eyes, clearly embarrassed by her husband. "I almost don't want to rescue him..."

@Alex Azure

---

The only people in the room were the four of them, it seemed. Though if Enu paid attention, something on the ceiling moved ever so slightly...

The Yiga he hit shook from the electricity, giving Kaito the chance to bring his shield down on his head, knocking the enemy down. "Nice job, little guy! Think you'd be interested in becoming my sidekick?" Distracted long enough, Kaito didn't see the remaining Yiga creep up beside him. The other ninja would take the chance to lunge for Enu, sickle coming down in the hopes of hitting him. "No!" Kaito grabbed the sickle with his hand on instinct, howling in pain as his hand got cut, Fortunately, it surprised the fellow long enough that Enu had an opening to attack.

@York

---

The Yiga that had been talking chuckled as Reimu spoke, tossing his sickle up and catching its handle. "Then, my child...you take the side of your doom!" He made his move to attack, but never got any closer, as Darius sliced him open right then and there. His corpse was kicked back into the building, next to the old man, who screamed in terror. The other three Yiga soldiers now rushed Darius, hoping to slash at him viciously to avenge their fallen comrade.

@MelodyMeister @Otto

---

Outside, there was nothing but gray clouds and snowfall, which obstructed the view of much of anything. A strange bubbling sound could be heard as you left the cavern, but what was more pressing was the sounds of Dell yelling down the mountainside.

"Margreet!! MARGREET!!! Shit, where the fuck is she?!" He turned as he noticed others arriving, stunned. "What the fuck are so many of you doing here? And how aren't any of you cold?! Fuck, forget it, look. I can't find Margreet anywhere, and even worse...I think I know what the fuck dream she had." He pointed to the cave and Spring of Wisdom you all arrived at, and you realize what the source of the bubbling sound really was.

01.jpg

Before you all is a dragon. A dragon covered in a strange, toxic sludge with yellow eyes that stare at you-stare through you. You feel a suffocating around you, and deep inside, you feel anger brewing within, anger you haven't felt since the very last time you were back home.

"The dragon Naydra," Dell said. "She's supposed to guard the Spring of Wisdom, and is usually flying around Lanayru. She...she vanished a month ago, and I didn't even think..."

"Free..."

A voice rings in your minds, but it's incredibly weak. "Free...corrupt...Mal...eyes..." That's all it can say before fading out entirely.

"I...shit. I gotta find Margreet." Dell shook his head, running back to the edge of the peak. "I can help once I know she's safe!"

@Crow @Minerva @Takumi @Lucky @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Siege

Reimu gave an unimpressed look at Darius, but focused on the members as well.
“And my enemy should have a chance, if they are willing to redeem themselves. Otherwise, they’re just a target.”

She turned back to the member, and stepped back when he caught the arrow, although she was still unafraid.
“No. You are on the wrong side.”
Staring at the member with disgust as he was sliced down, Reimu sighed and nodded over to the exit, upon seeing the old man looking in terror. Seeing the Yiga members try to avenge their comrade, Reimu smirked, they were small fry.

She charged at the Yiga members that were rushing to Darius, and with a determined look, Reimu swiftly striked at them, and aimed to kill, instead of incapacitate. Although she was mostly trying to slice the members open, she was also trying to avoid any injuries, by trying to dodge their attacks, which was quite easy due to her light clothing and competence at dodging in the first place.
@Yun Lee @Otto @York

The nearby stream can easily be used to douse the flames, as there are jars nearby by the doorstep. There is no sign that the old woman escaped the house, but you can hear a faint coughing from inside the building.

@Lucky

---

Rola led Akane towards the house, where two Yiga footsoldiers were. One held a badly beaten-up Cado hostage, while the other held a chicken in his hands. "Now, tell us where the Princess is, or Kohga's murderer! If you don't...I'll skin this Cucco alive!"

Rola closed her eyes, clearly embarrassed by her husband. "I almost don't want to rescue him..."

@Alex Azure

---

The only people in the room were the four of them, it seemed. Though if Enu paid attention, something on the ceiling moved ever so slightly...

The Yiga he hit shook from the electricity, giving Kaito the chance to bring his shield down on his head, knocking the enemy down. "Nice job, little guy! Think you'd be interested in becoming my sidekick?" Distracted long enough, Kaito didn't see the remaining Yiga creep up beside him. The other ninja would take the chance to lunge for Enu, sickle coming down in the hopes of hitting him. "No!" Kaito grabbed the sickle with his hand on instinct, howling in pain as his hand got cut, Fortunately, it surprised the fellow long enough that Enu had an opening to attack.

@York

---

The Yiga that had been talking chuckled as Reimu spoke, tossing his sickle up and catching its handle. "Then, my child...you take the side of your doom!" He made his move to attack, but never got any closer, as Darius sliced him open right then and there. His corpse was kicked back into the building, next to the old man, who screamed in terror. The other three Yiga soldiers now rushed Darius, hoping to slash at him viciously to avenge their fallen comrade.

@MelodyMeister @Otto

---

Outside, there was nothing but gray clouds and snowfall, which obstructed the view of much of anything. A strange bubbling sound could be heard as you left the cavern, but what was more pressing was the sounds of Dell yelling down the mountainside.

"Margreet!! MARGREET!!! Shit, where the fuck is she?!" He turned as he noticed others arriving, stunned. "What the fuck are so many of you doing here? And how aren't any of you cold?! Fuck, forget it, look. I can't find Margreet anywhere, and even worse...I think I know what the fuck dream she had." He pointed to the cave and Spring of Wisdom you all arrived at, and you realize what the source of the bubbling sound really was.

01.jpg

Before you all is a dragon. A dragon covered in a strange, toxic sludge with yellow eyes that stare at you-stare through you. You feel a suffocating around you, and deep inside, you feel anger brewing within, anger you haven't felt since the very last time you were back home.

"The dragon Naydra," Dell said. "She's supposed to guard the Spring of Wisdom, and is usually flying around Lanayru. She...she vanished a month ago, and I didn't even think..."

"Free..."

A voice rings in your minds, but it's incredibly weak. "Free...corrupt...Mal...eyes..." That's all it can say before fading out entirely.

"I...shit. I gotta find Margreet." Dell shook his head, running back to the edge of the peak. "I can help once I know she's safe!"

Well, at least Impa's home wasn't harboring any further threats even if the momentary quiet pushed him off ease, mind wondering if there was any hidden threat. Knowing better than to waste further time, he headed out once again, seeking does who needed to be eliminated... And settling on the fools that Alone was watching threaten a chicken and its owner. Typical weirdness from the clashes of weirdos he was always dragged into.

Drawing his bow and notching an arrow after setting one of his blades down, the ronin took careful aim at his targets, slowing his breathing for just a few brief moments... Before finally releasing the breath, the bow drawn taut snapping forth to launch a Shock Arrow right into the back of the foot solder holding Cado hostage. Hopefully the shock of being struck suddenly would give the man the time he needed to escape and Jin the time he needed to draw the blade he had set down and charge forth, ready to face both of the foot soldiers in an honorable fight... Even if the cowards were taking hostages like common hill bandits.

@Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee

01.jpg

"Free..."

l7Ww27y.png

Yuuki found his rage hard to control as he began to charge at the beast, firing a volley of Frost Arrows near its eyes. As he closes in, he prepares to face the dragon with his blade.

"HSSSSSAAAAAAAAA!"

An almost feral hiss emerged from Yuuki's mouth as he did this.

"Mast-"

Kokkoro paused for a bit. She seemed to be able to handle her minimal rage and berserk, but she knew that her Master had a hard time.

PGbp1Mc.jpg

"Something's a bit different, but I... I have to snap him back!"

Kokkoro stays at a far range, firing a volley of Shock Arrows at the dragon's eyes. She stands by, preparing to rush to and strike the guardian dragon's limb with her Savage Lynel Spear should it strike Yuuki.

"Something tells me that I have to snap everyone back. It's what he would do if his head was clear right now."

@Crow @Minerva @Takumi @Lucky @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Siege @Yun Lee @Dragonfight​

Those headed to the Curious Quiver are in for a surprise, as on the ground are defeated Yiga soldiers, littered with arrows. Going inside, the owner of the shop, a woman named Rola, looked at Akane as she stormed in. "Sorry, dear, but you missed all the action." She ran a hand through her hair and sighed. "I have to admit, this is more excitement than I've had in a while...ever since that idiot husband of mine fell in love with those dumb birds of his." She looks out the window, towards Cado's House. "I haven't seen him outside fighting...maybe I should go check up on him."
"Alright. I'll go check on him."

Akane quickly ran over to Cado's house with her Stone Smasher still at the ready.
47 nods and ran along with Akane to Cado's house. Holding his blade in hand.

Upon arrival, 47 looked at the man calmly.

01.jpg

"Free..."

47 looked outside as he heard a voice in his mind. Noticing the dragon. He found it harder to breathe and felt anger brewing within him. However, he was quick to react and make all the attempts he could to control that anger. He was a professional hitman, anger was of no use for him. It would only work against him. What happened back home was a mistake. One he was going to everything against that he could to stop it from happening again.

More and more Keese fell, leaving behind more drops. And there were still plenty of Spicy Elixirs to go around, meaning everyone would be able to get warm. Now just to head outside and find Dell before it was too late...
Grievous drew his weapon and went into battle. Taking an elixir and consuming its content before charging at the Keese that were still alive. Spinning his torso to make multiple devastating blows.

@Lucky

---

@Alex Azure

---

@York

---

@MelodyMeister @Otto

---

01.jpg

"Free..."

"H-hey! Wait up Dell! Akuma, can you fend off that dragon with the others!?" Shallot asked him.

Akuma gave a nod, as Shallot ran off after Dell to help him make sure Margreet was safe.

@Yun Lee

As Impa and Paya were safe at the Fairy Fountain, Impa's House went unoccupied. The lower level was actually rather...peaceful, compared to the outside. Guess there's nothing here that's odd.

@Hida Tomonatsu @Archmage Jeremiah

With the ground floor of Impa's Hut investigated, Rex and Nia decided to be thorough and check the second floor as well just to be sure.

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu @Impa's Hut @Village

With the ground floor of Impa's Hut investigated, Rex and Nia decided to be thorough and check the second floor as well just to be sure.

"Hello?" Fred stepped into the hut trying to see if he could help. This was all such a damn mess and he felt he was way over his head. "Yabba dabba doo," He uttered under his breath. A nonsense phrase to deal with tense situations. Fred wasn't too sure if it was helping though and he didn't want to shout it in case there were any bad guys in here.

Club firm in hand he made his way towards the second floor to see if there was anyone to help.

@Lucky

---

@Alex Azure

---

@York

---

@MelodyMeister @Otto

---

01.jpg

"Free..."

Enu
@Yun Lee

Enu smiled momentarily, seeming to be about to nod, but... What happened next quickly diverted his attention. With an war cry, he quickly grabbed one of his electric arrows... And tried to stab it into the Yiga assassin that had been attacking Kaito, hoping preparing his bow to fire another arrow towards the last remaining assassin on the scene.​

Darius
@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @ProduceShop
Reimu gave an unimpressed look at Darius, but focused on the members as well.
“And my enemy should have a chance, if they are willing to redeem themselves. Otherwise, they’re just a target.”

She turned back to the member, and stepped back when he caught the arrow, although she was still unafraid.
“No. You are on the wrong side.”
Staring at the member with disgust as he was sliced down, Reimu sighed and nodded over to the exit, upon seeing the old man looking in terror. Seeing the Yiga members try to avenge their comrade, Reimu smirked, they were small fry.

She charged at the Yiga members that were rushing to Darius, and with a determined look, Reimu swiftly striked at them, and aimed to kill, instead of incapacitate. Although she was mostly trying to slice the members open, she was also trying to avoid any injuries, by trying to dodge their attacks, which was quite easy due to her light clothing and competence at dodging in the first place.​
Darius immediately anchored himself onto the ground and turned to parry an attacking soldier. His opponent recoiled from the force, and Darius used this to take a step back and get more breathing room. As the two others approached, he raised his Lynel Spear and prepared for a destructive spin.

FRXArae.png

He swung his weapon with all his might, aiming to cleave all three of his adversaries. Whether or not this met flesh or steel, it would no doubt push them back toward Reimu, who could in turn ambush them.​

The ninja jolts at the electric shock, giving Vado enough time to get up and punch him. Of course, that means Cado gets electrocuted, too, and is paralyzed.

"Oh for the love of..." Rola shoots a regular arrow the the Yiga holding the chicken. He yells in pain, letting the bird go. She squawks and begins running sway, and the Yiga soldier aims an arrow at Akane and Rola. An arrow that...sounds like it's sizzling?

@Donder172 @Hida Tomonatsu @Alex Azure

---

The Yiga soldiers fell one by one, unable to react in time as their focus was entirely on Darius. The bodies littered the ground, blood splattering all over the area. Steen shakily gets to his feet, trembling as he sidesteps his way to the produce shop door to retrieve his wife.

@Otto @MelodyMeister

---

As the three head upstairs, they can hear shuffling and voices.

"Master Kohga would NEVER have us do dumb things like this," one voice says. "This new Master is too obsessed with his weird tricks."

"Hey! Master Mestipho is great! We finally get to do more than attack stupid travelers and steal things. I mean, we never got to help Lord Ganondorf this much before! Oh man...just thinking about this makes me excited!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi

---

Enu's attack lands, and the ninja goes down. Kaito lets do of the blade, wiping his hand on his shirt. A bit of black sludge and blood gets on the fabric. "You okay, little buddy?"

"Whew! Thank Hylia that's over..." From the ceiling, the shopkeeper dropped down, dressed in the Stealth Suit. "I hid from them the second I heard that explosion, and my arms were getting sore..."

"Hey, don't even worry about it! Kaito Momota and his little sidekick here are happy to help!"

"Thanks!" She eyes the hand wound. "Uh...should you get that dressed?"

"Psh, ha! I've felt worse!"

@York

---

Two of the eyes on Naydra are hit with arrows, and they close tightly and vanish in a puff of black smog.

However, as Kokkoro and Yuuki get closer to Naydra, giant orbs of ice fly out at them. Even with the elixirs, these orbs felt freezing cold.

@Crow

---

"MARGREEEET!!" Dell continued to call for her, looking over cliff ledges. "Shit...where is she?! I can't..."

She didn't seem to be anywhere on the lower levels of the mountain. Where could she possibly be?

@Siege @Takumi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Donder172 @Minerva

The ninja jolts at the electric shock, giving Vado enough time to get up and punch him. Of course, that means Cado gets electrocuted, too, and is paralyzed.

"Oh for the love of..." Rola shoots a regular arrow the the Yiga holding the chicken. He yells in pain, letting the bird go. She squawks and begins running sway, and the Yiga soldier aims an arrow at Akane and Rola. An arrow that...sounds like it's sizzling?
47 quickly grabs his bow and turns around. Aiming a shot at the Yiga soldier.

"Master Kohga would NEVER have us do dumb things like this," one voice says. "This new Master is too obsessed with his weird tricks."

"Hey! Master Mestipho is great! We finally get to do more than attack stupid travelers and steal things. I mean, we never got to help Lord Ganondorf this much before! Oh man...just thinking about this makes me excited!"

Nia froze halfway up the stairs, and silently shushed Rex and Fred who were following close behind. Rex blinked, but complied nonetheless. Taking one more creeping step upwards, Nia's pointed ears peeked out of the stairwell. Taking a second step, her eyes followed her ears into the room. Staying put, Nia stopped to analyze the situation and do some eavesdropping in the meantime.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Impa's Hut @Village

Two of the eyes on Naydra are hit with arrows, and they close tightly and vanish in a puff of black smog.

However, as Kokkoro and Yuuki get closer to Naydra, giant orbs of ice fly out at them. Even with the elixirs, these orbs felt freezing cold.

@Crow

"HSSAAAAAAA!"

Yuuki, still in the berserk, rushes forward, slashing at the glacial projectiles to counter them as he reserves the last slash in this slew of attacks for the dragon's flesh.

Kokkoro on the other hand rolls about on the battlefield to evade them.

"This is bad," Kokkoro says before shouting back at all near the ledges. "Everyone! We need backup! I believe a few Flame Arrows might help."

@Siege @Takumi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Donder172 @Minerva @Yun Lee

Nia froze halfway up the stairs, and silently shushed Rex and Fred who were following close behind. Rex blinked, but complied nonetheless. Taking one more creeping step upwards, Nia's pointed ears peeked out of the stairwell. Taking a second step, her eyes followed her ears into the room. Staying put, Nia stopped to analyze the situation and do some eavesdropping in the meantime.

Fred wasn't very good with this being quiet business but he stopped when Nia motioned towards him. Club still held high he waited to see what was going to happen next.

---

The Yiga soldiers fell one by one, unable to react in time as their focus was entirely on Darius. The bodies littered the ground, blood splattering all over the area. Steen shakily gets to his feet, trembling as he sidesteps his way to the produce shop door to retrieve his wife.

@Otto @MelodyMeister

---

---

Enu's attack lands, and the ninja goes down. Kaito lets do of the blade, wiping his hand on his shirt. A bit of black sludge and blood gets on the fabric. "You okay, little buddy?"

"Whew! Thank Hylia that's over..." From the ceiling, the shopkeeper dropped down, dressed in the Stealth Suit. "I hid from them the second I heard that explosion, and my arms were getting sore..."

"Hey, don't even worry about it! Kaito Momota and his little sidekick here are happy to help!"

"Thanks!" She eyes the hand wound. "Uh...should you get that dressed?"

"Psh, ha! I've felt worse!"

@York

---

@Crow

---

"MARGREEEET!!" Dell continued to call for her, looking over cliff ledges. "Shit...where is she?! I can't..."

She didn't seem to be anywhere on the lower levels of the mountain. Where could she possibly be?

@Siege @Takumi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Donder172 @Minerva
Jin cursed as one of the assassins still stood, ready to fire an arrow that seemed to be... was that sizziling? Some sort of bomb was tied to his arrow, possibly? "Move!" An uncharacteristic roar echoed from the ronin as he barked an order at the other two to dodge away from wherever the arrow was fired, all while moving as fast as possible to close the distance between himself and the assassin. Even if it might harm him or cost him his life... he wasn't going to shy away from running this man through to protect the others from the explosion, and thus his blade aimed for the heart of the Yiga, placing himself between him and Cado at the same time.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Donder172

@Alex Azure

Jin cursed as one of the assassins still stood, ready to fire an arrow that seemed to be... was that sizziling? Some sort of bomb was tied to his arrow, possibly? "Move!" An uncharacteristic roar echoed from the ronin as he barked an order at the other two to dodge away from wherever the arrow was fired, all while moving as fast as possible to close the distance between himself and the assassin. Even if it might harm him or cost him his life... he wasn't going to shy away from running this man through to protect the others from the explosion, and thus his blade aimed for the heart of the Yiga, placing himself between him and Cado at the same time.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Donder172

Following Jin's advice, Akane did an acrobatic roll to the side. She stuck the landing and planted her feet. At the same time, she out away her Stone Smasher and notched a Fire Arrow into her bow.

She wasn't about to let Jin take an arrow to the face, let alone a bomb arrow. "Get down!" she yelled at both Jin and Cado. She let loose her arrow, hoping to shoot the Yiga before he could fire or the bomb could explode. She wasn't an Ultimate Archer, but her dexterity should count for something.

@Yun Lee @Donder172 @Hida Tomonatsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back