Status
Not open for further replies.
The ninja jolts at the electric shock, giving Vado enough time to get up and punch him. Of course, that means Cado gets electrocuted, too, and is paralyzed.

"Oh for the love of..." Rola shoots a regular arrow the the Yiga holding the chicken. He yells in pain, letting the bird go. She squawks and begins running sway, and the Yiga soldier aims an arrow at Akane and Rola. An arrow that...sounds like it's sizzling?

@Donder172 @Hida Tomonatsu @Alex Azure

---

The Yiga soldiers fell one by one, unable to react in time as their focus was entirely on Darius. The bodies littered the ground, blood splattering all over the area. Steen shakily gets to his feet, trembling as he sidesteps his way to the produce shop door to retrieve his wife.

@Otto @MelodyMeister

---

As the three head upstairs, they can hear shuffling and voices.

"Master Kohga would NEVER have us do dumb things like this," one voice says. "This new Master is too obsessed with his weird tricks."

"Hey! Master Mestipho is great! We finally get to do more than attack stupid travelers and steal things. I mean, we never got to help Lord Ganondorf this much before! Oh man...just thinking about this makes me excited!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi

---

Enu's attack lands, and the ninja goes down. Kaito lets do of the blade, wiping his hand on his shirt. A bit of black sludge and blood gets on the fabric. "You okay, little buddy?"

"Whew! Thank Hylia that's over..." From the ceiling, the shopkeeper dropped down, dressed in the Stealth Suit. "I hid from them the second I heard that explosion, and my arms were getting sore..."

"Hey, don't even worry about it! Kaito Momota and his little sidekick here are happy to help!"

"Thanks!" She eyes the hand wound. "Uh...should you get that dressed?"

"Psh, ha! I've felt worse!"

@York

---

Two of the eyes on Naydra are hit with arrows, and they close tightly and vanish in a puff of black smog.

However, as Kokkoro and Yuuki get closer to Naydra, giant orbs of ice fly out at them. Even with the elixirs, these orbs felt freezing cold.

@Crow

---

"MARGREEEET!!" Dell continued to call for her, looking over cliff ledges. "Shit...where is she?! I can't..."

She didn't seem to be anywhere on the lower levels of the mountain. Where could she possibly be?

@Siege @Takumi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Donder172 @Minerva

Shallot, taking a gander, decided to look on the upper levels of the mountain to see if he could find Margreet.

@Yun Lee

The ninja jolts at the electric shock, giving Vado enough time to get up and punch him. Of course, that means Cado gets electrocuted, too, and is paralyzed.

"Oh for the love of..." Rola shoots a regular arrow the the Yiga holding the chicken. He yells in pain, letting the bird go. She squawks and begins running sway, and the Yiga soldier aims an arrow at Akane and Rola. An arrow that...sounds like it's sizzling?

---

The Yiga soldiers fell one by one, unable to react in time as their focus was entirely on Darius. The bodies littered the ground, blood splattering all over the area. Steen shakily gets to his feet, trembling as he sidesteps his way to the produce shop door to retrieve his wife.

@Otto @MelodyMeister

---

"Master Kohga would NEVER have us do dumb things like this," one voice says. "This new Master is too obsessed with his weird tricks."

"Hey! Master Mestipho is great! We finally get to do more than attack stupid travelers and steal things. I mean, we never got to help Lord Ganondorf this much before! Oh man...just thinking about this makes me excited!"

---

Enu's attack lands, and the ninja goes down. Kaito lets do of the blade, wiping his hand on his shirt. A bit of black sludge and blood gets on the fabric. "You okay, little buddy?"

"Whew! Thank Hylia that's over..." From the ceiling, the shopkeeper dropped down, dressed in the Stealth Suit. "I hid from them the second I heard that explosion, and my arms were getting sore..."

"Hey, don't even worry about it! Kaito Momota and his little sidekick here are happy to help!"

@York

---

Two of the eyes on Naydra are hit with arrows, and they close tightly and vanish in a puff of black smog.

However, as Kokkoro and Yuuki get closer to Naydra, giant orbs of ice fly out at them. Even with the elixirs, these orbs felt freezing cold.

@Crow

---

"MARGREEEET!!" Dell continued to call for her, looking over cliff ledges. "Shit...where is she?! I can't..."

She didn't seem to be anywhere on the lower levels of the mountain. Where could she possibly be?

Shallot, taking a gander, decided to look on the upper levels of the mountain to see if he could find Margreet.

@Yun Lee

While Kokkoro managed to dodge it safely, Yuuki's attack on the ice orbs proved to be a very, very bad move. The instant his blade met the orb, ice magic exploded on him. Yuuki was now frozen in place, unable to do anything or attack. Let's hope nothing shatters him while in this state...

(Yuuki will unfreeze in two posts.)

@Crow

---

"Okay, yeah. I'll admit. Attacking this village has been a ton of fun. But really? Setting up bombs in this old broad's house? Why don't we just, I dunno, kill her right now?"

"Look, I don't know what goes on in Master Mephisto's head, but it's better t just do it. We've never gotten results like these before!"

@Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah

---

Jin would successfully run the Yiga through with his blade, but Akane's Fire Arrow would hit them both, and...

BOOM!!!

The flames ignited the Bomb Arrow, setting off a small explosion. Cado was able to scramble away in time, but Jin would suffer some burns-hopefully ones that weren't serious!

@Alex Azure @Hida Tomonatsu @Donder172

---

Higher on the mountains, above the Spring, it would be impossible to go, unless you wanted to risk getting close to Naydra.

@Siege

---

@Otto @MelodyMeister

---

---

@York

---

@Crow

---

Enu
@Yun Lee

Enu managed a nod, rubbing his somewhat sore hand, although... He smiled a little towards the shopkeeper, seeing that she was fine. Looks like none of the raiders had gotten to the outfits, though, he did regard Kaito's hand with somewhat of a look for concern.

Perhaps it was something they had to take care of later though, because it wasn't long before Enu gestured towards the shop's exit. Looks like he wanted to check out the rest of the Village... There were still a few more houses to go before they could call the situation handled it seemed.​

"Okay, yeah. I'll admit. Attacking this village has been a ton of fun. But really? Setting up bombs in this old broad's house? Why don't we just, I dunno, kill her right now?"

"Look, I don't know what goes on in Master Mephisto's head, but it's better t just do it. We've never gotten results like these before!"

Nia's eyes went wide at the mention of a bomb, but she made certain not to make a peep. Drawing her bow, Nia silently instructed Rex to do the same. Nocking an ice arrow as she crept into the 2nd floor proper, Rex followed suit, drawing back a shock arrow trained on the Yiga warrior opposite Nia's chosen quarry. Were the plan to go off without a hitch, Nia would freeze her target with a well-aimed arrow, while Rex would paralyze his.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Impa's Hut @Village

While Kokkoro managed to dodge it safely, Yuuki's attack on the ice orbs proved to be a very, very bad move. The instant his blade met the orb, ice magic exploded on him. Yuuki was now frozen in place, unable to do anything or attack. Let's hope nothing shatters him while in this state...

@Crow

"This berserking state is more serious than I thought... I have to distract the guardian until Master thaws out..."

Kokkoro turns to Akuma.

"Please aid me. We are heavily overpowered."

Kokkoro starts off by tossing one of the collected Keese eyes into the dragon's nostrils.

"Hylia has granted us protection, we shall not waste it," Kokkoro continues to engage in combat, evading the various strikes and launching a continuous volley of Shock Arrows at far ranges, luring the beast away from Yuuki.

"Guardian, you will be returned to normal. As long as Hylia blesses me, those who walk her lands will no longer feel the malice you bear."

@Yun Lee @Siege @Dragonfight​

@Crow

---

---

Jin would successfully run the Yiga through with his blade, but Akane's Fire Arrow would hit them both, and...

BOOM!!!

The flames ignited the Bomb Arrow, setting off a small explosion. Cado was able to scramble away in time, but Jin would suffer some burns-hopefully ones that weren't serious!

---

Higher on the mountains, above the Spring, it would be impossible to go, unless you wanted to risk getting close to Naydra.

@Siege

Shallot soon had a spark of an idea. "Dell, I don't think Margreet is down here! I think she's up there! But we would have to get past that dragon to get up there!" Shallot said to Dell in urgency.

@Yun Lee

Peter Parker- Amazing

Peter had to take some time to assess the situation, but he managed to quickly deduce that he had to work fast. He went to grab some pots, rush to the stream and get water to put out the flames to help save Yasil's grandmother.

@Yun Lee

Peter Parker- MCU

" Well, it looks like we are fighting a dragon,"
he said, looking to see if he noticed any weak points on the dragon to exploit.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Siege @Dragonfight

Peter Parker- Amazing

Peter had to take some time to assess the situation, but he managed to quickly deduce that he had to work fast. He went to grab some pots, rush to the stream and get water to put out the flames to help save Yasil's grandmother.

@Yun Lee

Peter Parker- MCU

" Well, it looks like we are fighting a dragon,"
he said, looking to see if he noticed any weak points on the dragon to exploit.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Siege @Dragonfight

Akuma was observing the dragon as well, also looking for a weak point.

@Lucky @Yun Lee

@Crow

---

---

BOOM!!!

---

@Siege
A burst of heat, a cracking whip of air, and Jin was thrown back suddenly, releasing a grunt of pain as he was thrown across the ground and flames licked at his skin. For a few moments, he wasn't certain of where he was as he rolled and the world spun around him, coming to lay face-first in the ground with his blade landing nearby... finally, motion began to be seen as he struggled to push himself up, wincing as the burnt skin on his arms under the frayed sleeves of his kimono agitated him. It was going to be difficult to fight in this state, but...

He couldn't simply remain apart from the struggle taking place. Even if it pained him to do so, he moved to pick up his sword once again, sheathing it with pained yet stoic expression before righting his glasses, "Seems that pirate and I share something in common now... misfortune with explosions." He then sighed and walked over to Akane and the villagers, nodding to them, "We should send these two to the villagers who have already been rescued, Akane-san."

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure

"This berserking state is more serious than I thought... I have to distract the guardian until Master thaws out..."

Kokkoro turns to Akuma.

"Please aid me. We are heavily overpowered."

Kokkoro starts off by tossing one of the collected Keese eyes into the dragon's nostrils.

"Hylia has granted us protection, we shall not waste it," Kokkoro continues to engage in combat, evading the various strikes and launching a continuous volley of Shock Arrows at far ranges, luring the beast away from Yuuki.

"Guardian, you will be returned to normal. As long as Hylia blesses me, those who walk her lands will no longer feel the malice you bear."

@Yun Lee @Siege @Dragonfight​

Looking towards Kokkoro, Akuma nodded and fired Fire Arrows at the dragon, doing the same thing Kokkoro was. He then attempted a high jump to strike the dragon right in the top of its spine.

@Yun Lee @Crow

A burst of heat, a cracking whip of air, and Jin was thrown back suddenly, releasing a grunt of pain as he was thrown across the ground and flames licked at his skin. For a few moments, he wasn't certain of where he was as he rolled and the world spun around him, coming to lay face-first in the ground with his blade landing nearby... finally, motion began to be seen as he struggled to push himself up, wincing as the burnt skin on his arms under the frayed sleeves of his kimono agitated him. It was going to be difficult to fight in this state, but...

He couldn't simply remain apart from the struggle taking place. Even if it pained him to do so, he moved to pick up his sword once again, sheathing it with pained yet stoic expression before righting his glasses, "Seems that pirate and I share something in common now... misfortune with explosions." He then sighed and walked over to Akane and the villagers, nodding to them, "We should send these two to the villagers who have already been rescued, Akane-san."

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure

View attachment 2840
"Oh, right, of course!"

Akane began leading Cado out of the building and towards safety. As she reached the door, she turned back and asked, "Are you sure you're okay there? That was a nasty explosion. Sorry about that."

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu

“And that, is why you shouldn’t raid a innocent village. I understand soldiers, but hunting down mothers and spouses? No.”
Reimu stared the dead bodies down, before running out of the inn and she began going back to the Great Fairy Fountain. Considering she was covered with blood likely, she probably looked a little more then scary, espically with that windcleaver. But what can she say? Reimu was a dutiful shrine maiden, and now tired as well.
The girl to go back to rest for a bit, before setting out once she was ready.
@Yun Lee

Nia's eyes went wide at the mention of a bomb, but she made certain not to make a peep. Drawing her bow, Nia silently instructed Rex to do the same. Nocking an ice arrow as she crept into the 2nd floor proper, Rex followed suit, drawing back a shock arrow trained on the Yiga warrior opposite Nia's chosen quarry. Were the plan to go off without a hitch, Nia would freeze her target with a well-aimed arrow, while Rex would paralyze his.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Impa's Hut @Village

Fred for his part if the arrows connected would come out swinging with his club towards the closest Yoga warrior.

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah

View attachment 2840
"Oh, right, of course!"

Akane began leading Cado out of the building and towards safety. As she reached the door, she turned back and asked, "Are you sure you're okay there? That was a nasty explosion. Sorry about that."

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu
"It's fine, I've endured worse."

It was perhaps a lie in the eyes of some, but despite the sizzling itch of his burnt skin on his arms, Jin seemed content to push through the pain of it all. If he was honest, nothing, not even this, could compare in pain to the most reckless of moments in his life. Even now, the scar in his gut where he had been skewered before returning the favor to the most dangerous of the Shogunate's attack dogs still agitated him, and it only grew worse with the addition of charred flesh at the moment... But he wouldn't allow another to know that, besides a healer perhaps.

He did cock a brow though at Akane's last words, seemingly confused by them, "Sorry for what?" It seemed whatever Akane had done was something he hadn't noticed in the heat of the moment...

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure

"It's fine, I've endured worse."

It was perhaps a lie in the eyes of some, but despite the sizzling itch of his burnt skin on his arms, Jin seemed content to push through the pain of it all. If he was honest, nothing, not even this, could compare in pain to the most reckless of moments in his life. Even now, the scar in his gut where he had been skewered before returning the favor to the most dangerous of the Shogunate's attack dogs still agitated him, and it only grew worse with the addition of charred flesh at the moment... But he wouldn't allow another to know that, besides a healer perhaps.

He did cock a brow though at Akane's last words, seemingly confused by them, "Sorry for what?" It seemed whatever Akane had done was something he hadn't noticed in the heat of the moment...

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure

"..."

"Nothing. I'll make sure these two are safe. Go on ahead to the next place that needs help!"

@Hida Tomonatsu @Yun Lee

"..."

"Nothing. I'll make sure these two are safe. Go on ahead to the next place that needs help!"

@Hida Tomonatsu @Yun Lee
Well, that was certainly odd... but Jin simply nodded, deciding not to question it for now. There were more people who needed to be helped, and it was best he didn't wait around. Thus he separated from the acrobat and the two villagers, prepared to face whatever foes caught his eyes next.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure

in would successfully run the Yiga through with his blade, but Akane's Fire Arrow would hit them both, and...

BOOM!!!

47 looked right at the explosion, not even flinching.

It seemed the only places left to give aid were Impa's House and Lasli's House. Kaito took off to Lasli's House, spotting the nearby fire. "Come on, little budy, we got work to do!"

Enu didn't have to follow Kaito, of course. There was plenty more to do.

@York

---

"Great thinking!" Kaito yelled to Peter as he approached Lasli's house. "You keep putting out the fire, I'll get in there and get the old lady out!!" He rushed inside the building, and right then, in the distance, Peter could hear a sizzling sound.

@Lucky

---

Cado stumbled to his feet as Akane helped him, then pushed her off. "Let go of me! I need to save my darlings!"

"You and those darned birds!" Rola stomped her foot in irritation. "You never even bothered to ask if I was all right?"

"Oh please, of course you were all right, Rola! I know you can handle yourself!"

Rola sighed. "...let me help you with those Cuccos, you moron." As husband and wife began collecting the birds, they would head back up towards the fountain.

@Alex Azure @Hida Tomonatsu

---

"!!!!!" The two ninjas were easily taken down by the arrows, Fred actually shattering the frozen one into pieces. There seemed to be no bombs in sight, at least...

---

Reimu would find everyone gathered in the forest by the fountain. The only person missing was Lasli's grandmother, and Lasli was clearly concerned.

"I need to go find her!" She pleaded with Dorian the guard. The little girls from the inn clung to his legs. His daughters, most likely.

Dorian shook his head. "I'm sorry, Lasli, but we still don't know how dangerous it is back there. I'm sure Nanna will be safe with the people defending our village." He looked down at his girls. "I owe them a deep debt of gratitude, for what they've done."

Impa looked at Reimu as she arrived. "Tell me, child. How are you all faring out there?"

@MelodyMeister

---

The Keese Eyeball had no effect, but arrows did. Once free of a few more eyes, Naydra slowly lurched from her place, flying down from the mountain peak. She flew lower down the mountain, now flying in a circle.

"Finally!" Dell raced to the peak and began climbing it, wary of the black sludge littered here and there. If she wasn't lower on the mountain, she had to be higher, right?

@Crow @Siege @Donder172

The Keese Eyeball had no effect, but arrows did. Once free of a few more eyes, Naydra slowly lurched from her place, flying down from the mountain peak. She flew lower down the mountain, now flying in a circle.

"Finally!" Dell raced to the peak and began climbing it, wary of the black sludge littered here and there. If she wasn't lower on the mountain, she had to be higher, right?

@Crow @Siege @Donder172

"I will catch up very shortly," Kokkoro says as she sits beside a very frozen Yuuki, "you all go on ahead."

Kokkoro watches as the Guardian flies down.

"It's good to see you back to normal, guardian. Take care of your health, now will you?"

@Crow @Siege @Donder172 @Lucky @Yun Lee @EndOfDragonfight​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back