Status
Not open for further replies.
"...Are you sure you know what you're doing?"
She knew that they had to go into harm's way regardless, but that was simply a horrible reason. At least the fog cleared up..
Upon seeing the slimes come towards them, she drew her windcleaver, since fire arrows and fire slimes don't exactly work well.

"So how are we going to exterminate these slimes again?"

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Siege

"I mean they are causing a fire and that's not very nice."
Linkle replied to the two as she looked at the slime rolling towards her. "So maybe? Do you have anything cool you can beat them with?"

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Siege

"Don't leave!"

Wakaba shouted at Yuuki and Kokkoro. Still holding too many weapons to actually be able to use even one of them, she ran over to two while Guy fired his special arrow. Panting, she held up the strange weapons she'd found to the two of them.

"I mean, um, I don't want to impose on your freedom. But if it's weapons you need...I'm more comfortable with a sword than either of these things. They sort of look like that arrow Guy's using, so they should be helpful. Or, so I was told."

She'd be lying if she said she wasn't surprised, even if Jin had already previously come back from the dead. The border between life and death seemed awful thin here, but that strangely enough felt like it was for the best. Not wanting to weigh her allies down in the middle of battle, Wakaba put on a strong face. She held back her regret for her failure in preventing their deaths and just accepted things as they were for now.

@Crow @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Ver @Takumi @Wetlands

The relatively slow slimes continued to roll forward. The flames in the grasses now created an updraft.

@Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Siege

---

Zelda checked the embers. "...yes. Oh, good! Look!" Up ahead, there was another light. "Surely we're almost-"

AWOOOO!

Two wolves now appeared in the small clearing, snarling at the group. "Eek!"

@Alex Azure @Siege
"Oh, no you don't! Not when we're this close!"

Akane swung her Stone Smasher like a bat, trying to smack one of the wolves away from the group.

@Yun Lee @Siege

"Akane! Get the torch!" Shallot yelled, preparing his blade to slash the wolves. "Don't worry Zelda! I got you!"

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure

"I mean they are causing a fire and that's not very nice." Linkle replied to the two as she looked at the slime rolling towards her. "So maybe? Do you have anything cool you can beat them with?"

"I don't... Reimu?" Akuma asked the Shrine Maiden.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @MelodyMeister

"Ranged attacks."

Joining the three would be an older man, bow drawn.

latest

"These creatures explode on contact, so ranged attacks are the best option. I'd recommend using those updrafts to shoot them fron above."

---

The creature's head rolled away from Azel's attack, and the hand let go of Margreet, as it now desperately tried to get its head back.

"Oh, no you don't!"Margreet shot an arrow at the head, which seemed to defeat the whole creature.

View attachment 3090

"Thank you again for the help, Azel," Margreet said. "I promise I'm not always a damsel in distress like this..."

@Takumi

---

The wolves were quickly disposed of, and akane would be happy to see thry both left behind some Raw Prime Meat!

"How dreadful!" Zelda sighed. "We should hurry, though. Now it seems we're due...East."

@Alex Azure @Siege

---

The Guardian's targeting now lovked onto Silque instead, aiming for the young priestess. It would have shot right at her...had Guy's arrow not made contact. Just as the lab technician had said, one shot was all it took. The Guardian began short-circuiting, falling onto its side and exploding, leaving a puff of Malice behind and a pile of Ancient Gears and Shafts. No Giant Core, unfortunately.

"Holy shit..." Dell joined up with the others, looking at the wreckage. "You guys all right?"

@Crow @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Takumi @Ver

"Ranged attacks."

latest

"These creatures explode on contact, so ranged attacks are the best option. I'd recommend using those updrafts to shoot them fron above."

---

The creature's head rolled away from Azel's attack, and the hand let go of Margreet, as it now desperately tried to get its head back.

"Oh, no you don't!"Margreet shot an arrow at the head, which seemed to defeat the whole creature.

View attachment 3090

"Thank you again for the help, Azel," Margreet said. "I promise I'm not always a damsel in distress like this..."

@Takumi

---

The wolves were quickly disposed of, and akane would be happy to see thry both left behind some Raw Prime Meat!

"How dreadful!" Zelda sighed. "We should hurry, though. Now it seems we're due...East."

@Alex Azure @Siege

---

The Guardian's targeting now lovked onto Silque instead, aiming for the young priestess. It would have shot right at her...had Guy's arrow not made contact. Just as the lab technician had said, one shot was all it took. The Guardian began short-circuiting, falling onto its side and exploding, leaving a puff of Malice behind and a pile of Ancient Gears and Shafts. No Giant Core, unfortunately.

"Holy shit..." Dell joined up with the others, looking at the wreckage. "You guys all right?"

"Oh! That's a plan, great idea, you!"
Linkle however didn't have any long range weapons and tried to look for something to hurt them with.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Siege

"Akane! Get the torch!" Shallot yelled, preparing his blade to slash the wolves. "Don't worry Zelda! I got you!"

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure

@Alex Azure @Siege

Akane put away her Stone Smasher and picked up the Raw Prime Meat. This would make a good steak later.

Following Shallot's words, she took one of the torches and followed its flames eastward.

"You alright? Anything hurt? Either of you?"

@Yun Lee @Siege

The unconventional attacks would do wonders on the slimes, which would explode into flames that created even more of an updraft. The final slime would be taken down by Lee's Fire Arrow. As he put his bow back, he smirked. "Nice to have those arrows back after so long..." Noticing the fighter among them, he raised an eyebrow. "You, Akuma. You're from my world, yeah? Good to see at least one of us had the sense to not die."

---

"I'm all right, thank you," Zelda said. "I do hope we finish this trial soon...I don't know how much more of this I can take."

@Alex Azure @Siege

The unconventional attacks would do wonders on the slimes, which would explode into flames that created even more of an updraft. The final slime would be taken down by Lee's Fire Arrow. As he put his bow back, he smirked. "Nice to have those arrows back after so long..." Noticing the fighter among them, he raised an eyebrow. "You, Akuma. You're from my world, yeah? Good to see at least one of us had the sense to not die."

---

"I'm all right, thank you," Zelda said. "I do hope we finish this trial soon...I don't know how much more of this I can take."

@Alex Azure @Siege

Getting closer to the ground Linkle did a somersault to land next to the group. "That was great! Think it's time that we should move out again!" She looked at the paths with a puzzled look. "Straight ahead! Yep! I think that's a good way to go."

---

@Alex Azure @Siege
Getting closer to the ground Linkle did a somersault to land next to the group. "That was great! Think it's time that we should move out again!" She looked at the paths with a puzzled look. "Straight ahead! Yep! I think that's a good way to go."

"I hope we're almost there. All this walking is already making me hungry. Let's eat like kings once these trials are over."

@Yun Lee @Siege

"Ah, I remember you now." Akuma said. "Good to see you. Now we have more people to get us through this trial."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @MelodyMeister

"I like the sound of that! Now let's go!" Shallot said.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure

"Phew, that was close," Guy breathed, a bit disappointed that he had to use the arrow so quickly, but it was inevitable. It was probably better this way than to waste it on Ganon or Clark; they had much more coming to them.

"I think we're all okay. But we don't have time to settle. Yuuki, Kokkoro, could you help us dig across these thirty Guardians? We're looking for some special parts, and we were just in the middle of looking through them," he instructed, before going on to look at Guardian 3 next.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Yun Lee @Donder172 @Kaykay @Takumi

"Ranged attacks."

latest

---

View attachment 3090

@Takumi

---

@Alex Azure @Siege

---

"You're skilled with a bow and have been a great help for our group, you don't have to make such a promise to reassure me that you're not." Azel responded, relieved that the other was alright.

"What were you going to say, before that beast tried to attack?" he asked, prepared to continue the trial with Margreet.

@Yun Lee

"I'm fine, though..." Silque turned to address Ellie. "I hope you're alright as well." She said.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Crow @others I missed

Anyone who went into a shrine would find all their weaponry, as well a a Sheikah Slate.

There was also a note to go along with it.

I can't believe it's finally time to say goodbye to you all! Our time together on this island was so fun...but I know you'll all do wonderfully out there!

Now, I'm afraid it's a bit complicated as to how you'll get out of here. See, at this point everyone has gone off to different areas, away from shrines! But don't worry, you can travel to them easy : )

All you need to do is pick one of four activation points I've set up for you! You can go to the Trial of Wood, where you must make sure your weapons don't break; the Trial of the Wild, where you must be patient through a maze in the Lost Woods; the Trial of Second Sight, where you seem to be ready to fight some fire creatures; or Torin Wetland, where you can hunt for Guardian parts! Wherever you go, have fun, and good luck defeating Ganondorf!

And don't worry...I'll be watching over you, no matter what.

: )

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight @Crow @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @Krieg @Lucky @Minerva @Otto @Raynar Saassin @Space_Candy @York

---

The relatively slow slimes continued to roll forward. The flames in the grasses now created an updraft.

---

Zelda checked the embers. "...yes. Oh, good! Look!" Up ahead, there was another light. "Surely we're almost-"

AWOOOO!

Two wolves now appeared in the small clearing, snarling at the group. "Eek!"

@Alex Azure @Siege

---

Guy would find an Ancient Core! It was a little too small to be a giant one, but hey, not too bad.

As Ellie approached the Guardian, she wouldn't make it very far. A laser light now pointed at her, as one of the Guardians turned pink and came forward.

liG7N7M4nQY.jpg

"Fuck! Ellie, run!!" Dell started running towards her, but he was across the Wetland, and would not be there in time for the Guardian's first attack.

@Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Takumi @Ver
Given all the near-death experiences and actual death Jin had experienced over the past few days.... he was going to avoid the scenarios that would risk his neck for little gain. Thus, he teleported to the Trial of the Wild, interested in observing what this natural maze in the woods might be like.

@Yun Lee

"Phew, that was close," Guy breathed, a bit disappointed that he had to use the arrow so quickly, but it was inevitable. It was probably better this way than to waste it on Ganon or Clark; they had much more coming to them.

"I think we're all okay. But we don't have time to settle. Yuuki, Kokkoro, could you help us dig across these thirty Guardians? We're looking for some special parts, and we were just in the middle of looking through them," he instructed, before going on to look at Guardian 3 next.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Yun Lee @Donder172 @Kaykay @Takumi

"You odd, I even," Yuuki declares as he looked at Guardian 4, "we should clear more ground with that."

"So these are Guardians. Some say that magic & technology are one and the same, that does technically make them beings of pure magic, does it not? Hmu hmu."

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Ver @Yun Lee @Donder172 @Kaykay @Takumi

"A good meal does sound nice," Zelda said, ignoring her growling stomach. "Once Ganondorf is finally vanquished, I would love to have Fruitcake again. I've missed it...oh!"

Before them all stood Jin, having arrived as the note said he would. "Jin! You're alive...again!"

@Alex Azure @Hida Tomonatsu @Siege

---

Margreet looked down, fiddling with the hem of her skirt. "Thank you...that means a lot, coming from a skilled fighter like you." She collected herself as he reminded her of her question. "Well, yes! I was wondering if, after this was all over-"

"YOOOOHOHOHOHO!!"

Margreet gasped as she heard the unusual laugh. "That laugh! It can't be...Azel, just up ahead!"

@Takumi

---

"The sooner we get it over with, the better." Lee started walking straight, just as Linkle suggested. It seemed to be a peaceful walk, but a long one. "So, what have I missed? Considering I've been dead and all."

---

Guy would find an Ancient Screw, Yuuki an Ancient Shaft.

"Just a heads up in regards to Guardians," Dell said. "They're weak to Sheikah technology...and that includes themselves. If you time an attack just right, you can deflect a beam from your shield and hit them. Doing that a good...three times will kill one, easy."

"Just a heads up in regards to Guardians," Dell said. "They're weak to Sheikah technology...and that includes themselves. If you time an attack just right, you can deflect a beam from your shield and hit them. Doing that a good...three times will kill one, easy."

As Yuuki looks at Guardian 6, he gazes upon the shield he had previously gotten at the Sand Seal races after that bit of advice.

"Huh, thanks Kokkoro."

"No problem," Kokkoro responds as she raises her own shield.

@Crow @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Takumi @Ver @Yun Lee

"A good meal does sound nice," Zelda said, ignoring her growling stomach. "Once Ganondorf is finally vanquished, I would love to have Fruitcake again. I've missed it...oh!"

Before them all stood Jin, having arrived as the note said he would. "Jin! You're alive...again!"

---

Margreet looked down, fiddling with the hem of her skirt. "Thank you...that means a lot, coming from a skilled fighter like you." She collected herself as he reminded her of her question. "Well, yes! I was wondering if, after this was all over-"

"YOOOOHOHOHOHO!!"

Margreet gasped as she heard the unusual laugh. "That laugh! It can't be...Azel, just up ahead!"

@Takumi

---

"The sooner we get it over with, the better." Lee started walking straight, just as Linkle suggested. It seemed to be a peaceful walk, but a long one. "So, what have I missed? Considering I've been dead and all."

---

Immediately, Jin was on edge as Zelda announced his presence, a hand falling to his blade's grip as his eyes narrowed. Unlike the happiness others might have felt during a moment like this... he couldn't help but see knives aimed at him from every corner and every person who came to him with a smile, and he wouldn't allow his guard to fall anytime soon, not at least until he had received some answers. His eyes especially lingered on the pair who once claimed to receive Ganondorf's visions, studying them to decide if perhaps they weren't the fools they seemed to be as he spoke, "Have you killed the final traitor yet?"

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Siege

---

"YOOOOHOHOHOHO!!"

@Takumi

---

---

Azel decided to ask her about continuing her request after the trial, since it seemed that they would keep getting interrupted at the wrong time. Azel would take a look at where the laugh was coming from though.

@Yun Lee

Silque, regardless of whatever Ellie's response was she would cautiously approach Guardian 10.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back