Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 2 - Towa's Intervention

"Like you'd understand." Majin Vegeta responded before preparing himself. "Well, Kakarot? Are we going to fight, or not?" "Of course. But." Goku then looked up towards the sky. "Babidi! If you can hear me, teleport me and Vegeta out of the city. If you do that, then I'll fight Vegeta." Oh hohoho~ Sounds like my plan will come to fruition after all, haha! Vegeta, I'll allow his wish to come to fruition. You finally get your fight after all~ "(Hmph. Finally.)" And then, Vegeta and Goku had disappeared from sight, away from the city and away from all the fighters. How convenient however that Pomada was to show up to everyone just as they disappeared. "I knew I felt something here... I had just returned from the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and felt Vegeta's energy... This is not normal for History, this is seriously wrong---"

"KAKAROT!!!" "Hahahahaha!" Two voices screamed from the distance as two large figures appeared:

View attachment 3065 View attachment 3066

"KAKAROT!!! Hmph. You there, you want to die?!" "Ahahahahaha!" "!!! Broly and Janemba?! What?! How?!" Pomada exclaimed in extreme shock. Taking on each of them on their own was hard enough for her, but both at once? She certainly was not prepared for this. She quickly looked towards everyone that was present.

"Everyone! Grab everyone from the Gravity Chamber immediately! I'll hold them off until you arrive!" "Wait, what about you?" The Supreme Kai asked. "I'll be fine! Just go! GO!" "But what about Cell's Tournament? Aren't you supposed to be training fo---" "If Broly and Janemba in these Supervillain States are allowed to roam this world, the tournament won't matter! NOW GO!" She shouted as she prepared to fight both Broly and Janemba at once. "If you have a death wish, come attack me!" "The only one who has a death wish is you, Broly." "Do you really think you have enough power to beat me?!" "Do you EVER shut up?! Yaaaah!"

@Crow @Cromartous @OutsideCapsuleCorporation

Meanwhile at the Lookout . . . . .

While everyone was training, something happened. Suddenly a spike of energy could be felt as Piccolo was on edge. "I feel an incredible power... It's coming from... Under the Lookout?!" "That's right, Namekian. It's time for you to taste my vengeance." A voice exclaimed as a person he never thought he'd see again had returned:

"Frieza!? But, how?!" "Wait, how is Frieza here--- Towa." "Honestly I don't quite know myself. But suffice to say, I'm grateful for the woman who allowed me to regain my revenge, if not on that Saiyan Monkey, then on the Namekian who assisted him." Piccolo then turned to everyone on the lookout.

"Everyone. Frieza is a very, very deadly opponent. Do not underestimate him. Prepare yourselves!" "Follow Piccolo's advice. Frieza is a very tough opponent, keep your guards up and make sure he doesn't get the drop on you."

As they were talking, Dende walked into the Time Chamber. "Ben, Stilies, we need your help. A powerful being known as Frieza has somehow appeared and is attacking the lookout. We need your help to defeat him!"

@York @dark @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Crow @Lucky @Lookout

Meanwhile where Gully and Aigis are residing in West City . . . . .

"Ahhhh! Help us!!!" "What the heck... Who are these guys?! And why do they insist on posing?!" "Just run!" They would hear screams coming from a nearby plaza. When they move to investigate it, they would find a group of five... interesting, individuals. Once they arrive at the Plaza, the five immediately spot them, and respond appropriately.

"We've come to conquer this planet in the name of Lord Frieza. But first, Introductions!"

View attachment 3069"Recoome!"
View attachment 3070 "Burter!"
View attachment 3071"Jeice!"
View attachment 3072 "Guldo!"
View attachment 3073 "Ginyu!"

"Together,"
"we,"
"are,"
"a force,"
"to be reckoned with! We are:"

"The Ginyu Force!"

@Hahli Nuva @Minerva

Meanwhile with Will . . . . .

As she would be flying towards West City, she'd spot three figures underneath her in a nearby wasteland, followed by a few Ki Explosions. Should Will choose to investigate this, she would discover that Android 18 was being knocked around, but by who? As she would get closer, she could hear 18 speak:

"How, did you get so strong? I easily smacked you around and yet now you've gotten tougher all of a sudden?"

View attachment 3076
" . . . . . " The figure just responded with silence. "Hmph. Won't talk will you? Fine. *Huff* *Huff* Just what is making him this strong?"

@Hahli Nuva
"Understood!"
"We won't give up!"
"You can count on us!"

Our three stooges surround Janemba. Every blast from Itsuki's rod could inflict freeze, every cut from Fuuran's blade could deal a burn and every slice of Mari's sword could end in a stun.

After a round of attacks, they perform the exact same combination of special attacks as they did before - pillar of ice, hellfire seas & a great shock.

"Yup, we just keep hammering! That's the spirit!"

Just then, a red, aura-based eastern dragon rammed into Janemba repeatedly just as he was recovering from the three stooges' attacks.

"Seniors! I brought backup!"

"Yo, Asuha! This is the best part! Let everyone join in the party!"

@Raynar Saassin @Cromartous @Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @OutsideCapsuleCorp

"Ohohohoho~ more of my brethren, I see?" Refrigerator laughs as he gazes upon the Metal Coolers. "I have a hunch about your vast power, and that's only in one of you!"

Turning to Frieza turning into his full-powered mode, Refrigerator's eyes widened.

"I can't do this swole thing. How do I do this swole thing?"

After a squint of the eyes and a grin, he came to a conclusion.

"But maybe I don't need to. Ohohohoho~"

Walking between the group & Frieza, Refrigerator opens his arms wide, 50 degrees below a T-pose, while his left leg was in front of his right. This was a Frieza Clan signature pose.

"One at a time, Frieza, one at a time. Don't want to gorge yourself on tasty treats, now do you, your majesty? Ohohohohoho~"

@dark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Cromartous @Yun Lee @Lookout​

latest

It was then when Jak turned Light Jak, and the ottsel sat on his shoulder, "Come on Jak, we can do this!"

The divine creature lifted from the air and clapped his hands, slowing time down for his allies and him, slowing Frieza and the others down.

@dark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Crow @Cromartous @Yun Lee @Lookout

Pomada joined in the combination by charging up a Perfect Kamehameha Wave to launch towards the entrapped Broly and Janemba thanks to the Seniors excellent move coordination, and every attack launched by the entire party connected, including Maria and her squad's fire.

"That attack was nothing!" "Ahahahahaha!" The two shouted as they stood there tall and proud, almost taken no damage from the combined attacks. "W-What?! Impossible! Even with all our combined attacks, we should of dealt with them... When will you ever stop?!"

"Not until you lie dead at my feet." Broly exclaimed as he jumped onto a nearby building's rooftop and charged up a incredible amount of energy before releasing it into a extremely large green Ki Blast! "Oh, crap..." Pomada exclaimed as she prepared herself for the attack. "Ka.... Me.... Ha.... Me.... HAAAA!!!" And then she launched a large Ki Wave towards the Green Orb and began having a power clash, unfortunately Pomada was losing... Badly. "I... Can't... Hold... It... Urgh..." "That's because you're not putting enough power into it, loser." A child's voice came in as Kid Trunks arrived alongside everyone else. Powering up as a Super Saiyan, he joined Pomada and launched a Full Powered Energy Wave to help her push it back.

"While me and Trunks are handling this blast, keep Janemba off us!" "Ahahahahaha!" Janemba laughed as he charged at the group, pulling out some kind of sword and slashing multiple Ki Blades towards the entirety of the group!
Maria and her squad ran for cover as the attacks came for them. "Come on buddy... please be with me with this one." Maria muttered before activated V.A.T.S. and targetted one of the two opponents. She started to targetted his chest and head a lot. Her chances of hitting weren't too great, but that was not what she was praying for. She was praying that somehow her guardian angel would come and assist.

Just as the Senator's tile attack was about to connect, a beam from out of nowhere destroyed it in mid-air, causing it's pieces to shatter across the area. And as for Kratos's incoming strike, a Ki Blast was thrown towards him to knock him back down to the Lookout. And for Mason's Destructo Disc? Another blast came towards it looking exactly identical but purple, smashed into it and caused both to explode in mid-air. "What?!" "Even in death and restored, you still cannot defeat a group of mere earthlings, Brother. You clearly are a little shitstain, aren't you?" "Quite so. It would appear that I have to save you again." "Or in this case..." Multiple voices emerged as several metallic opponents had appeared behind Frieza:

"How about multiple of us?" "Cooler?! Is that really you?!" "Indeed. With the help of the Big Gete Star, I have been reborn with my new shiny metal body, and we will begin by destroying this planet. Starting with these weaklings." Frieza then flew over to them and transformed into his Full Power form:

"Here we go, this is me at Full Power. I won't be going easy on you maggots any longer! Prepare to die!"

@dark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Crow @Cromartous @Yun Lee @Lookout
"You talk too much." Kratos said before grabbing multiple tiles and threw them at them, but he also charged in at them while he was doing that. These people couldn't be reasoned with. They threatened him and the boy. Should they hurt the boy, they would find a world of pain from the Spartan. Once close enough, he grabbed his Leviathan Axe and threw it towards Frieza. Should it make contact, it would freeze Frieza.

"Heh heh heh. Good work, Guldo! Now it's my turn." Ginyu eclaimed as he assumed a pose in front of Gully while she was practically frozen in place, and initiated his in-famous move.

"CHANGE NOW!!" He exclaimed as a beam of energy came from his mouth and straight to Gully!

As Ginyu was performing his Body Change move while Guldo was holding her in place, Jeice, Burter and Recoome stepped in, distracting Aigis by unleashing a flurry of attacks in unison.

@Minerva @Hahli Nuva

"I don't know, but my bet is that we beat him to a pulp and maybe something happens." 18 responded as she saw him throw that Lasso towards Hercule to contain him. "Perfect. Now it's my turn." She then launched herself towards Hercule and launched a extremely fierce kick towards his stomach, releasing him from the lasso but launching him into the air, in which she proceeded to repeatedly kick him mid-air, then grabbed his leg and swung him around repeatedly before slingshotting him straight into the ground with a loud bang!

@Hahli Nuva

Pomada joined in the combination by charging up a Perfect Kamehameha Wave to launch towards the entrapped Broly and Janemba thanks to the Seniors excellent move coordination, and every attack launched by the entire party connected, including Maria and her squad's fire.

"That attack was nothing!" "Ahahahahaha!" The two shouted as they stood there tall and proud, almost taken no damage from the combined attacks. "W-What?! Impossible! Even with all our combined attacks, we should of dealt with them... When will you ever stop?!"

"Not until you lie dead at my feet." Broly exclaimed as he jumped onto a nearby building's rooftop and charged up a incredible amount of energy before releasing it into a extremely large green Ki Blast! "Oh, crap..." Pomada exclaimed as she prepared herself for the attack. "Ka.... Me.... Ha.... Me.... HAAAA!!!" And then she launched a large Ki Wave towards the Green Orb and began having a power clash, unfortunately Pomada was losing... Badly. "I... Can't... Hold... It... Urgh..." "That's because you're not putting enough power into it, loser." A child's voice came in as Kid Trunks arrived alongside everyone else. Powering up as a Super Saiyan, he joined Pomada and launched a Full Powered Energy Wave to help her push it back.

"While me and Trunks are handling this blast, keep Janemba off us!" "Ahahahahaha!" Janemba laughed as he charged at the group, pulling out some kind of sword and slashing multiple Ki Blades towards the entirety of the group!

@Crow @Cromartous @Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @OutsideCapsuleCorp

"Hmph. And you're quite oblivious that you think your little weapon is going to hit again, you worm!" Frieza exclaimed as he would spawn forth a Purple Disc of Energy and launch it towards Big Barda's Mega Rod! If it connected, it would either receive a scratch mark depending on the material it was made from, or the weapon would be cut in half!

As he launched that attack, however...

He was attacked by Refrigerator! "W-What?! How... How dare you!!!" Frieza exclaimed in anger as he was being thrown around and beaten around by Refrigerator, almost like he shared the exact amount of power. "Why?! Why are you so powerful?! That's it! I cannot take this anymore!!"

Just as the Senator's tile attack was about to connect, a beam from out of nowhere destroyed it in mid-air, causing it's pieces to shatter across the area. And as for Kratos's incoming strike, a Ki Blast was thrown towards him to knock him back down to the Lookout. And for Mason's Destructo Disc? Another blast came towards it looking exactly identical but purple, smashed into it and caused both to explode in mid-air. "What?!" "Even in death and restored, you still cannot defeat a group of mere earthlings, Brother. You clearly are a little shitstain, aren't you?" "Quite so. It would appear that I have to save you again." "Or in this case..." Multiple voices emerged as several metallic opponents had appeared behind Frieza:

"How about multiple of us?" "Cooler?! Is that really you?!" "Indeed. With the help of the Big Gete Star, I have been reborn with my new shiny metal body, and we will begin by destroying this planet. Starting with these weaklings." Frieza then flew over to them and transformed into his Full Power form:

"Here we go, this is me at Full Power. I won't be going easy on you maggots any longer! Prepare to die!"

@dark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Crow @Cromartous @Yun Lee @Lookout​

"How troublesome." Lukas would counter some of the Ki blades with his lance.

@Raynar Sassin @Ver @Kaykay @Crow @others @outside capslecorp

hqdefault.jpg

"Grr!" Frieza, while distracted by the other's attacks would suddenly be attacked from the side by Lumine in wolf form!

@Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @Alex Azure @others @Lookout

tumblr_inline_o0w3ti_O6_OU1rhc5v0_540.jpg

"..."

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Saitama just stood there as Janemba's ki blasts exploded all around him, hardly feeling any sort of threatened by them, until some of the blasts managed to directly hit him, the sheer force from the projectiles managing to knock Saitama off his feet and end up causing him to crash into the ground below him, his body causing a small crater in the process.

103.jpg

"... Huh."

Even still, Saitama seemed far from pained. If anything, at most, he was just mildly surprised. Those blasts certainly had more push in them than he expected, but either way, it was just as well. If this was it, he may as well get it over with, after all. No more use in prolonging the inevitable, especially if kids are gonna get themselves involved in this mess. Standing up, casually brushing some dust and debris off his costume, Saitama's expression hardened a bit, staring down Janemba.

Okay. Time to go to work.

WHOOSH!

016.jpg

With a powerful gust of wind, Saitama propelled himself right at Janemba at staggering speeds, zooming right to him in just one second. With his body poised and ready, Saitama threw a forward punch right to the monster's chest. His technique was sloppy, his posture was informal and unpracticed, his speed was slow and lazy. And yet, the sheer power behind his punch was ungodly for such a pathetically practiced punch that had to have been done that way on purpose, as the sheer force of his punch alone would have been able to send Janemba sliding back several feet across the ground if connected.

@Raynar Saassin @Cromartous @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Donder172 @OutsideCapsule

"Heh heh heh. Good work, Guldo! Now it's my turn." Ginyu eclaimed as he assumed a pose in front of Gully while she was practically frozen in place, and initiated his in-famous move.

"CHANGE NOW!!" He exclaimed as a beam of energy came from his mouth and straight to Gully!

As Ginyu was performing his Body Change move while Guldo was holding her in place, Jeice, Burter and Recoome stepped in, distracting Aigis by unleashing a flurry of attacks in unison.

@Minerva @Hahli Nuva

"I don't know, but my bet is that we beat him to a pulp and maybe something happens." 18 responded as she saw him throw that Lasso towards Hercule to contain him. "Perfect. Now it's my turn." She then launched herself towards Hercule and launched a extremely fierce kick towards his stomach, releasing him from the lasso but launching him into the air, in which she proceeded to repeatedly kick him mid-air, then grabbed his leg and swung him around repeatedly before slingshotting him straight into the ground with a loud bang!

@Hahli Nuva

"Hmph. And you're quite oblivious that you think your little weapon is going to hit again, you worm!" Frieza exclaimed as he would spawn forth a Purple Disc of Energy and launch it towards Big Barda's Mega Rod! If it connected, it would either receive a scratch mark depending on the material it was made from, or the weapon would be cut in half!

He was attacked by Refrigerator! "W-What?! How... How dare you!!!" Frieza exclaimed in anger as he was being thrown around and beaten around by Refrigerator, almost like he shared the exact amount of power. "Why?! Why are you so powerful?! That's it! I cannot take this anymore!!"

Barda's Mega Rod barely got a scratch on it as she used it to slap Frieza's attack away. "Are you panicking little lizard?" She asked with a smug look on her face as the rod started to let out a low whir. Even the arrival of the Meta Coolers didn't seem to break her stride. "As I suspected, frightened enough to call down an army. Well come on then! I've taken on an army of Parademons, a few metal lizards are nothing!" She pointed the Mega Rod towards the now bulky Frieza and fired a massive energy blast towards him, which if connecting would cause some serious damage.

@Raynar Saassin @dark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Crow @Cromartous @Yun Lee @Lookout

As everyone's attacks connected on Janemba, he would slowly start feeling pain after pain from each attack, until... Saitama's connected. His punch was so ungodly strong that he suffered extreme damage from the attack, and was knocked back entirely, and quite far back too. "U-Urgh..." And then Janemba fell to the ground, defeated due to the combined attacks of the entire party.

Meanwhile with Kid Trunks, Pomada and Supervillain Broly . . . . .

"Trunks, how are you holding up?" "Not... good... This guy is strong..." "Just hold on... We're starting to push it back. We almost have it..." "HAHAHAHAHA!" Broly yelled loudly, loud enough for everyone to hear as he amplified his Ki Blast immensely, starting to apply huge pressure onto Pomada and Kid Trunks.

"Can---Can anyone help us!? If this blast hits the Earth, its all over..."

@Cromartous @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Donder172 @Crow @Ver @OutsideCapsuleCorp

As everyone's attacks came towards Frieza, he merely laughed as he dodged almost every single one, except for when Jak's time-stopping ability came into play, and caused him to slow down a notch, finally taking damage from some of the attacks. As for the Metal Coolers, they continued to be a nuisance to the party as each one took the full brunt of the attacks and continued to attack. Wow, they were incredibly durable to say the least.

"You really believe we'd lose to a bunch of weaklings? Please! I am not my brother, I will destroy you!" "You know what, Cooler? I've just about had it with you. It's time I dealt with you personally!" "Really brother? You're actually going to take on the Great Cooler? You must be mad!" "I've been sick and tired of you constantly being a thorn in my side. Constantly saying you were better than me. I'll kill you!"

Everyone on the lookout would now bare witness to... Frieza and the Metal Coolers... fighting themselves?!

"Wait, what?"

@dark @Alex Azure @Crow @Jeremi @Donder172 @Lookout

Will watched as 18 beat on Hercule. Holding back had become increasingly difficult, escpecially as she grew older. For now, she'd let 18 have things her way. While she watched, Will felt the presence of every single villain. Frieza, Cooler, Broly and Janemba entered her mind, and she wanted nothing more than to quit playing around and erase all of them in one fell swoop.

But she knew it wasn't her right. There were others here, that wanted to help, that could handle the situation well. She had to trust them, even if she hadn't met half of them yet.

So for now, she instead summoned a whirlwind of air and sent it hurtling to hercule in order to keep the arrogant human in the air for 18 to juggle.

18 saw this as an opportunity to attack Hercule and continued her relentless onslaught. She seemed to be enjoying this way too much, even if it is Hercule. At the end of our onslaught, she kicked him down towards the ground, and then all of that dark energy just vanished! "H-Hey... Why am I here again? I---" He then became incredibly frightened once 18 was in his eyesight.

View attachment 3083

"YAAAAH! D-Don't hurt me!!!" "Ugh. Just get out of here, Hercule. Unless you want to be beaten again." "AHHH! No!" He then ran off towards the direction of West City.

@Hahli Nuva

As everyone's attacks connected on Janemba, he would slowly start feeling pain after pain from each attack, until... Saitama's connected. His punch was so ungodly strong that he suffered extreme damage from the attack, and was knocked back entirely, and quite far back too. "U-Urgh..." And then Janemba fell to the ground, defeated due to the combined attacks of the entire party.

"Trunks, how are you holding up?" "Not... good... This guy is strong..." "Just hold on... We're starting to push it back. We almost have it..." "HAHAHAHAHA!" Broly yelled loudly, loud enough for everyone to hear as he amplified his Ki Blast immensely, starting to apply huge pressure onto Pomada and Kid Trunks.

As everyone's attacks came towards Frieza, he merely laughed as he dodged almost every single one, except for when Jak's time-stopping ability came into play, and caused him to slow down a notch, finally taking damage from some of the attacks. As for the Metal Coolers, they continued to be a nuisance to the party as each one took the full brunt of the attacks and continued to attack. Wow, they were incredibly durable to say the least.

"You really believe we'd lose to a bunch of weaklings? Please! I am not my brother, I will destroy you!" "You know what, Cooler? I've just about had it with you. It's time I dealt with you personally!" "Really brother? You're actually going to take on the Great Cooler? You must be mad!" "I've been sick and tired of you constantly being a thorn in my side. Constantly saying you were better than me. I'll kill you!"

Everyone on the lookout would now bare witness to... Frieza and the Metal Coolers... fighting themselves?!

"Wait, what?"

18 saw this as an opportunity to attack Hercule and continued her relentless onslaught. She seemed to be enjoying this way too much, even if it is Hercule. At the end of our onslaught, she kicked him down towards the ground, and then all of that dark energy just vanished! "H-Hey... Why am I here again? I---" He then became incredibly frightened once 18 was in his eyesight.

View attachment 3083

"YAAAAH! D-Don't hurt me!!!" "Ugh. Just get out of here, Hercule. Unless you want to be beaten again." "AHHH! No!" He then ran off towards the direction of West City.

@Hahli Nuva

Will chuckled at the man's goofy antics, before a huge power surge wracked her body and caused her to look up. Broly's huge energy blast was heading right towards the city, and Will knew in her bones that if the blast hit, the entire planet would go up in smoke.

Will summoned The Heart of Kandrakar and abrosbed it into he rbody, before she shot off from 18 and Hercule like a rocket, flying towards the blast at high speeds. When she got there, Will drew back her arm like a bow and fired her fist forwards, landing a savage blow so powerful that it shook the very foundations of the planet.

"No! Not this time!"

Last edited:

"Wait, what?"

View attachment 3085
"We've been given a break! Sibling rivalry to the rescue, but we can't let up!"

"Cooler outnumbers Frieza, so let's take out the harder target first. Ben, think you can give us some laser blasts?"

Mason summoned more skulls to fire lasers at the Metal Coolers.

@Raynar Saassin @Cromartous @dark @Alex Azure @Crow @Jeremi @Donder172

Maria sighs "Keep him still!" she said as she took her Fat Man and prepared a shot. "If I miss this, I will more than likely nuke civilians..." She took a moment to make sure the shot would hit and then hit the trigger of the Fat Man. Shooting a mini nuke towards Broly.

Light Jak stepped back and called out "Those most at risk at being hit by attacks, get behind my Shield!"

"I can hold it for a bit for now."

Daxter popped out his flamethrower attachment and hopped out of the shield, letting loose with the others.

As th beam hit Gully, instead of switching bodies, a red aura would cover her and his power would have no effect. Gully would start to glow red, and light shot out from her eyes and the cab exploded, covering her in smoke. When it cleared, she had been freed, and looked very, very pissed off.

2016-09-11(151074)_Gully_Front-JPEG.jpg

"Okay. Now I'm mad..."

"W-What? Impossible! Guldo, did you screw up your technique?" "No. This girl is not normal!" "Everyone, concentrate on the kid. She's far too powerful!" Ginyu exclaimed as every member of the Force ignored Aigis now and focused entirely on Gully. Damn she was one tough girl.

@Hahli Nuva @Minerva
Will chuckled at the man's goofy antics, before a huge power surge wracked her body and caused her to look up. Broly's huge energy blast was heading right towards the city, and Will knew in her bones that if the blast hit, the entire planet would go up in smoke.

Will summoned The Heart of Kandrakar and abrosbed it into he rbody, before she shot off from 18 and Hercule like a rocket, flying towards the blast at high speeds. When she got there, Will drew back her arm like a bow and fired her fist forwards, landing a savage blow so powerful that it shook the very foundations of the planet.

"No! Not this time!"

"Just who was that person..."

Meanwhile back at the Capsule Corporation, Will's strike had connected with the Gigantic Ki Blast and started sending it straight back towards Broly! "Hahahahahahaha!" Broly laughed despite his doom approaching as he proceeded to fire several Ki Blasts towards both Will and the Blast itself, sending it straight back towards Pomada and Trunks!

As Maria's mini-nuke approached Broly, he proceeded to fire a few more blasts towards it to knock it off course, causing it to land a few meters behind him. To protect himself from the blast, he engulfed himself in a Green Bubble of Energy which protected him from the ensuing blast.
"I have an idea... But it won't be pretty." Pomada exclaimed as she quickly dropped her technique and transformed herself into a Pure Majin, this time however maintaining some form of control. Seems this desperate situation called for desperate measures, and she was taking one hell of a risk here. Once she had changed forms, she began charging a Planet Buster attack!

latest

"Take this, Broly!" She shouted as she fired the Blast straight towards the Giant Blast and pushed it back! "No!" Broly shouted as his own Ki Blast plus the power of a Planet Burst Blast sent him straight into space!

@OutsideCapsuleCorp​

Meanwhile back at the Capsule Corporation, Will's strike had connected with the Gigantic Ki Blast and started sending it straight back towards Broly! "Hahahahahahaha!" Broly laughed despite his doom approaching as he proceeded to fire several Ki Blasts towards both Will and the Blast itself, sending it straight back towards Pomada and Trunks!

As Maria's mini-nuke approached Broly, he proceeded to fire a few more blasts towards it to knock it off course, causing it to land a few meters behind him. To protect himself from the blast, he engulfed himself in a Green Bubble of Energy which protected him from the ensuing blast.
"I have an idea... But it won't be pretty." Pomada exclaimed as she quickly dropped her technique and transformed herself into a Pure Majin, this time however maintaining some form of control. Seems this desperate situation called for desperate measures, and she was taking one hell of a risk here. Once she had changed forms, she began charging a Planet Buster attack!

latest

"Take this, Broly!" She shouted as she fired the Blast straight towards the Giant Blast and pushed it back! "No!" Broly shouted as his own Ki Blast plus the power of a Planet Burst Blast sent him straight into space!

@OutsideCapsuleCorp
Just where Maria needed it. "Keep him near the blast radious! Don't question, just do it!" Maria said. While he protected himself from the explosion, he more than likely couldn't protect himself from the radiation. While not much, extensive amounts of exposure could cause trouble to him. Especially as she was sure he had nothing to cure radiation poisoning.

"W-What? Impossible! Guldo, did you screw up your technique?" "No. This girl is not normal!" "Everyone, concentrate on the kid. She's far too powerful!" Ginyu exclaimed as every member of the Force ignored Aigis now and focused entirely on Gully. Damn she was one tough girl.

@Hahli Nuva @Minerva

latest

@OutsideCapsuleCorp​

Enraged, Gully leapt high into the sky before any member of the Ginyu Force could pounce on her. Cocking her fist back, Hellfire and fury consumed her fists as she came crashing down like a fallen angel, Slamming the might of Aramus' Legacy into the ground.The entire surrounding area of her impact zone was completely demolished, and the force of the blow would no doubt send enemies flying back.

She knew they had the numbers advantage, so she couldn't give them the satisfaction of getting the drop on her.
Vehicles crumpled and burned, buildings shook and rattled, glass shattered and the very elements themselves bowed to a greater power. Gully stood up from the absolutley massive crater she had made, looking up to see her enemies.

"What's the matter, boys?"

Unlike before, Gully sounded less like an adorable nine year old and more like a vicious murderer...

Will had tanked the ki blasts, her magic armor absorbing the shock of the energy and resupplying her own stock. Will shot off after Broly, leaving Pomada and Trunks back on Earth. This monster had to be destroyed for good.

"I need to make sure he's dead. If he comes back, he'd only cause problems for us..."

"Wait, what?"

View attachment 3085
"We've been given a break! Sibling rivalry to the rescue, but we can't let up!"

"Cooler outnumbers Frieza, so let's take out the harder target first. Ben, think you can give us some laser blasts?"

Mason summoned more skulls to fire lasers at the Metal Coolers.

"Ohohohohohoho~ it would be my pleasure, Mason," Refrigerator laughs. While allowing the Coolers to gang up on Frieza, he fired at most of the other Coolers with concentrated laser ki blasts.

"Oh? I seem to have an even greater, even better idea!"

Refrigerator unleashed a small ball of ki in the middle of the Cooler crowd. As this ball began to expand, a wider radius of Coolers... well... became cooler.

They were frozen.

The ball of ki had absorbed their heat in a concentrated form.

"ICE AGE EXPLOSION!"

That was all Refrigerator said as the ball of ki exploded in front of the cooler Coolers.

latest

@OutsideCapsuleCorp

"One more trash bag for a space incinerator!"

Fuuran decides to toss Janemba at Broly so that the reality warping creature could be sent flying with the big, bulky Saiyan.

"Miss," Itsuki says to Maria, "whatever you're doing, please do it soon!"

Itsuki, Fuuran, Mari & Asuha raised their weapons up like the Three Musketeers & the obligatory fourth rookie member, charging an attack up in preparation to blast Broly (& Janemba) even further.

The sphere of energy was sparkling, sparking, burning and raging, waiting to be unleashed.

@Cromartous @Kaykay @Ver @Donder172 @OutsideCapsuleCorp​

@Hahli Nuva @Minerva

latest

@OutsideCapsuleCorp​
❝ Oh... that's happening. ❞ The Saber huffed at the sight. Something about this pissed her off, and not because there was an obvious danger.

❝ S-Shit... the hell are we supposed to do here? It ain't like Pomada can do that on her own!! ❞ Kintoki cursed. There wasn't much he could do at a range, even his Noble Phantasm being Anti-Personnel and all. It'll be suicide to try and get close to the clashing surges of energy. Though, he stopped thinking once he heard the intense charge of red lightning gathering in Mordred's sword. ❝ Woah, Sa-, I mean Mordred. You gonna use your Noble Phantasm? ❞

A haughty laugh responded to his question.

tumblr_inline_ow16b2qyMh1s4qpfd_100.jpg

❝ Hell yeah I am, Kintoki. It's pretty convenient that I'm this pissed off to let out some steam like this. Just watch! ❞ She then twisted the hilt of her blade as if she were revving the weapon up, which proceeded for the lower ends of the blade to extend outwards.

tumblr_osoz3vxzrJ1s5f9ado1_500.gif

It was only a matter of time that red lightning that surrounded her sword erupted into a surge of malevolent aura. As if this was the manifestation o her building hatred.

This for sure... will be the wicked blade that will destroy what is not mine. She raises her sword upwards, allowing the excessive energy to extend outwards to the sky. A single flash radiated from the surging sword of twisted energy.

Clarent Blood ARTHUUUUUUUUURRRR!! With a single swing with this demented blade, she unleashed an unstable beam of hateful energy towards the direction of Broly to further assist with their combined efforts. In any case, she felt the need to really make sure that he wouldn't do anything that'll take her chances away from what she wanted to do. A lot of brute force seemed to be her contributing answer to this problem, which beckoned her to use her Noble Phantasm right off the bat.

❝ Uh... that works too. ❞ The Berserker sighed at the abrupt Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. He felt a bit useless here.

@Cromartous @Kaykay @Ver @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @OutsideCapsuleCorp

❝ Oh... that's happening. ❞ The Saber huffed at the sight. Something about this pissed her off, and not because there was an obvious danger.

❝ S-Shit... the hell are we supposed to do here? It ain't like Pomada can do that on her own!! ❞ Kintoki cursed. There wasn't much he could do at a range, even his Noble Phantasm being Anti-Personnel and all. It'll be suicide to try and get close to the clashing surges of energy. Though, he stopped thinking once he heard the intense charge of red lightning gathering in Mordred's sword. ❝ Woah, Sa-, I mean Mordred. You gonna use your Noble Phantasm? ❞

❝ Hell yeah I am, Kintoki. It's pretty convenient that I'm this pissed off to let out some steam like this. Just watch! ❞ She then twisted the hilt of her blade as if she were revving the weapon up, which proceeded for the lower ends of the blade to extend outwards.

It was only a matter of time that red lightning that surrounded her sword erupted into a surge of malevolent aura. As if this was the manifestation o her building hatred.

This for sure... will be the wicked blade that will destroy what is not mine. She raises her sword upwards, allowing the excessive energy to extend outwards to the sky. A single flash radiated from the surging sword of twisted energy.

Clarent Blood ARTHUUUUUUUUURRRR!! With a single swing with this demented blade, she unleashed an unstable beam of hateful energy towards the direction of Broly to further assist with their combined efforts. In any case, she felt the need to really make sure that he wouldn't do anything that'll take her chances away from what she wanted to do. A lot of brute force seemed to be her contributing answer to this problem, which beckoned her to use her Noble Phantasm right off the bat.

❝ Uh... that works too. ❞ The Berserker sighed at the abrupt Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. He felt a bit useless here.

"Now!"

Itsuki commands as her group unleashes a combined power of their own into the sky, Mari being a main channel in which to raise these very powers. which caused a simultaneous occurence of thunder, hail and great summer.

EGpxTXf.gif

Descending from the sky was a triple elemental blast that, while usually aimed for enemies, slammed into the red aura-based dragon that Asuha had generated from her special attack, causing the two attacks to merge.

YNr9aQW.gif

From this fusion of fusions was born a majestic eastern dragon, made from fire, ice and lightning spiralling around its body as it tackles forward under the command of the four girls.

"Strongest Hoshimori..."
"... Triple Element..."
"... Draconic..."
"... Attack!"

The eastern dragon spiralled about the beam that Clarent Blood Arthur spewed, merging with it to take the form of a tyrannical, bulky yet fast Western Dragon. The very hatred and rage enhanced these elements into burning blue fire, absolute zero crystal ice and singeing violet-hued lightning, giving it an overall bluish-purple appearance. This energy-based dragon beam gave a great, loud roar, merging and boosting Pomada's ki blast greatly.

"... KNIGHTMARE MODE!"

Asuha's seniors briefly look at her with a light smile, before she blushes.

sxuxnZk.jpg

"Uh... just adding to the atmosphere."

The fusion of attacks pushed on, pushed forward with great might!

@Crow @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Ver @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @OutsideCapsuleCorp​

Last edited:

"Thank you, Will. It's much appreciated, any help to restore History is ideal." Pomada exclaimed as she gained her composure back and relaxed. Seemed she had better control over her own body than that of a Pure Majin, she must still of been learning the technique.

"Let's head back to the Lookout. See what's going on." She stated as she took flight and flew back up to the lookout.

@Hahli Nuva

"Okay then. Well, good luck with however you choose to prepare for the Tournament. It seems like we'll need all the strength possible to defeat him." Gohan exclaimed as he regained composure and walked away from Big Barda.

@Jeremi

Once Asuha rung the doorbell, a woman approached the front door, with quite the appearance:

"Hey there. Name's Bulma, welcome to the Capsule Corporation--- Oh. You're one of Vegeta's friends? I saw him come in with quite the group of people. I swear the only thing he ever does is train, train, train. Never get to spend much time with him at all. I guess you're here to train too?"

@Crow

"Hmm?" 18 exclaimed as she watched him do his magic. Just who was he that allowed him to perform such techniques? Regardless, she took it upon herself to try to strike Mason when all of a sudden, she felt something behind her. Acting on instinct, she utilised the Android Barrier technique, covering herself in a green orb of energy which, if Mason were to touch, would cause minor damage and send them flying backwards.

@Alex Azure

Piccolo responded by sending out a few Ki Blasts towards the chunk of the lookout and preparing himself for the up-coming close-attack by Jak, trading blows by punching and kicking towards him. "(Just what is this guy who has so much power but acts like a feral beast? It's definitely nothing like a Great Ape or me when I was a Giant.)"

@dark @Lucky

"We're quite high up from the ground, miss." Dende responded to Annie as he approached her. "I can try to fly you to West City, but as the Guardian of Earth, I need to stay here. I'm not really supposed to leave the lookout."

@York

Meanwhile at the Gravity Chamber inside of Capsule Corp...

Vegeta stood by and watched everyone spar under the increased gravity, including Kid Trunks training on his own. Suffice to say, he wasn't exactly impressed with how they were holding up. "Impressive, but not too impressive. But I say it's time to increase the Gravity a little bit. 10x's gravity is a child's level. Let's see how you handle 150x that of Earth's Gravity." Vegeta then walked over to the console in the entrance of the room and upped the Gravity up to a whopping 150!. "Let's see how you lot handle a real man's training level." He exclaimed as he now began training himself, transforming into a Super Saiyan to maintain his control, but he was still clearly sweating from the pressure, but continued regardless. However...

giphy.gif

"Ha! Ha! Hahahaha! Yaaah! Hahaha! Ha!" Vegeta yelled as he punched the air repeatedly to train himself, while Kid Trunks was unfortunately struggling to control his body much. "You should rest, son. 150x Gravity is a man's training level, you're clearly still a child. "Goten called me, last night. He said he was going to be in the World Martial Arts Tournament... Now, I want to, and I need to train up for Cell..." "So, what are you going to do about it?" "Guess I'll do, super." "Wha?"

giphy.gif

Everyone in the Gravity Chamber that had the capability to feel energy should feel the incredible power forming from Kid Trunks as soon as he turned Super Saiyan, his aura flowing violently and powerfully. "What?!" "Hahahaha, ahahahaha." Kid Trunks laughed childishly as he jumped up and down with absolute easy, running around the chamber at quick speeds and finesse. "Did, Did I miss something? Since when did the transformation to the legendary warrior of the Saiyan Race, be reduced to a child's play thing?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Kaykay @Donder172 @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Gravity Chamber​
"Indeed..." Barda mused aloud as she watched Gohan walk off. In truth getting some training in would be smart, but not against her future opponents in the tournament. Best to not show any cards and catch them off guard when the time calls for it. Instead her focus went to Dende and a blond woman talking.

"Perhaps I can be of assistance then."
She said walking up to them. "My Mega Rod allows me the ability to transport anywhere. Just give me the coordinates and we shall soon find ourselves in this West City!"

@Raynar Saassin @York

"Where do you want to go, miss? Barda's kind enough to send you where you'd like to go."

@Jeremi @York

"We should check it out. I don't quite like hearing voices I'm not familiar with inside of my home." Bulma exclaimed as she would follow Asuha to where the voices were. Who were they and why did they think invading Capsule Corporation with Vegeta there a good idea?

@Crow

"It's called Ki. It's power from the inside of the body, with training, it can be controlled and used in combat. Some people use Ki in order to fly, while someone have mastered it to where they don't need to use Ki in order to fly." 18 responded to Mason, answering his queries. She then thought about something. "We've yet to meet someone who can summon what you did there with that skull. What sort of training have you gone through?"

@Alex Azure

Meanwhile somewhere on Earth...

"Do you feel that, Badidi?" "Indeed I do~ This world has just granted us more than what we could desire for: More energy to revive Majin Buu~" "I sense their powers. Some of them appear to be very strong. Even to the point where a few of them outclass the Saiyans." "It's time to put our plan into action. Ready yourself, Dabura. I'm going to need you to help me out on this one." "As you wish, Badidi. What would you have me do?" "Scout them out. Pick out a few of them that would be ideal subjects for our energy drain. And while you're at it, try to find Vegeta. Something about him is perfect." "Indeed, I shall find some good pawns for Buu's revival."

Meanwhile in an unknown area...

View attachment 3034

"Hmhm. Oh would you look at that~ It would appear that a piece of History has already been altered without our involvement." "Hmph. It would appear that we've had some involvement from outside our Universe, Cell has returned to the world of living a year before Majin Buu." "Well, it would appear that we get to have some fun. What about you two? I bet you're feeling restless and itching for a fight." Towa exclaimed as she looked towards the two figures behind her. One was incredibly buff and tall, while the other seemed abnormal in appearance, but both of them were glowing dark purple and had evil auras generating off of them. "We shall send them into the world and have them cause some trouble. Hm hm hm hm."​
Well. This whole gravity chamber was something new. Adjusting didn't seem to be an issue, especially with Mordred wearing her heavy knightly armor. With Kintoki, he didn't mind it at all, doing some regular stretches to get himself amped up for a spar if anybody was open.

Almost abruptly, a sword whizzed right by Sandalphon, a surge of red electricity have the thrown weapon disappear as it was stabbed into the ground.

tumblr_inline_ow169gZca61s4qpfd_100.jpg

❝ You look like you could work up a good fight. Am I right with that? ❞ Mordred grinned, extending her hand to conjure up her sword with that same red electricity. Well, she was aiming to pick a fight out of him.

@Raynar Saassin @Ver @Kaykay @Donder172 @Cromartous @York @Gravity Chamber
Chapter 2 - Towa's Intervention

"Like you'd understand." Majin Vegeta responded before preparing himself. "Well, Kakarot? Are we going to fight, or not?" "Of course. But." Goku then looked up towards the sky. "Babidi! If you can hear me, teleport me and Vegeta out of the city. If you do that, then I'll fight Vegeta." Oh hohoho~ Sounds like my plan will come to fruition after all, haha! Vegeta, I'll allow his wish to come to fruition. You finally get your fight after all~ "(Hmph. Finally.)" And then, Vegeta and Goku had disappeared from sight, away from the city and away from all the fighters. How convenient however that Pomada was to show up to everyone just as they disappeared. "I knew I felt something here... I had just returned from the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and felt Vegeta's energy... This is not normal for History, this is seriously wrong---"

"KAKAROT!!!" "Hahahahaha!" Two voices screamed from the distance as two large figures appeared:

View attachment 3065 View attachment 3066

"KAKAROT!!! Hmph. You there, you want to die?!" "Ahahahahaha!" "!!! Broly and Janemba?! What?! How?!" Pomada exclaimed in extreme shock. Taking on each of them on their own was hard enough for her, but both at once? She certainly was not prepared for this. She quickly looked towards everyone that was present.

"Everyone! Grab everyone from the Gravity Chamber immediately! I'll hold them off until you arrive!" "Wait, what about you?" The Supreme Kai asked. "I'll be fine! Just go! GO!" "But what about Cell's Tournament? Aren't you supposed to be training fo---" "If Broly and Janemba in these Supervillain States are allowed to roam this world, the tournament won't matter! NOW GO!" She shouted as she prepared to fight both Broly and Janemba at once. "If you have a death wish, come attack me!" "The only one who has a death wish is you, Broly." "Do you really think you have enough power to beat me?!" "Do you EVER shut up?! Yaaaah!"

@Crow @Cromartous @OutsideCapsuleCorporation

Meanwhile at the Lookout . . . . .

While everyone was training, something happened. Suddenly a spike of energy could be felt as Piccolo was on edge. "I feel an incredible power... It's coming from... Under the Lookout?!" "That's right, Namekian. It's time for you to taste my vengeance." A voice exclaimed as a person he never thought he'd see again had returned:

"Frieza!? But, how?!" "Wait, how is Frieza here--- Towa." "Honestly I don't quite know myself. But suffice to say, I'm grateful for the woman who allowed me to regain my revenge, if not on that Saiyan Monkey, then on the Namekian who assisted him." Piccolo then turned to everyone on the lookout.

"Everyone. Frieza is a very, very deadly opponent. Do not underestimate him. Prepare yourselves!" "Follow Piccolo's advice. Frieza is a very tough opponent, keep your guards up and make sure he doesn't get the drop on you."

As they were talking, Dende walked into the Time Chamber. "Ben, Stilies, we need your help. A powerful being known as Frieza has somehow appeared and is attacking the lookout. We need your help to defeat him!"

@York @dark @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Crow @Lucky @Lookout

Meanwhile where Gully and Aigis are residing in West City . . . . .

"Ahhhh! Help us!!!" "What the heck... Who are these guys?! And why do they insist on posing?!" "Just run!" They would hear screams coming from a nearby plaza. When they move to investigate it, they would find a group of five... interesting, individuals. Once they arrive at the Plaza, the five immediately spot them, and respond appropriately.

"We've come to conquer this planet in the name of Lord Frieza. But first, Introductions!"

View attachment 3069"Recoome!"
View attachment 3070 "Burter!"
View attachment 3071"Jeice!"
View attachment 3072 "Guldo!"
View attachment 3073 "Ginyu!"

"Together,"
"we,"
"are,"
"a force,"
"to be reckoned with! We are:"

"The Ginyu Force!"

@Hahli Nuva @Minerva

Meanwhile with Will . . . . .

As she would be flying towards West City, she'd spot three figures underneath her in a nearby wasteland, followed by a few Ki Explosions. Should Will choose to investigate this, she would discover that Android 18 was being knocked around, but by who? As she would get closer, she could hear 18 speak:

"How, did you get so strong? I easily smacked you around and yet now you've gotten tougher all of a sudden?"

View attachment 3076
" . . . . . " The figure just responded with silence. "Hmph. Won't talk will you? Fine. *Huff* *Huff* Just what is making him this strong?"

@Hahli Nuva
"Whatever you say, alien." Big Barda replied to Piccolo as she turned to face Frieza. "You are seriously outnumbered and out fought, creature! Your best bet would be to slink back under whatever rock you emerged from or face in humiliating defeat by my hands! What say you?"

"And waste the opportunity given to us by Frieza and that strange woman? Never. Ginyu Force, attack!" Ginyu exclaimed as he and the force attacked Aigis and Gully. Each of them began to attack them one by one, swapping around and attacking all at once, sporting different team attacks and techniques, while also changing targets midway to keep them confused. They certainly knew how to work as a team.

@Hahli Nuva @Minerva @WestCity Plaza

"Friend is a strong word. More like tolerate." 18 responded angrily as she got herself back up. "Something's altered his guy to make him stronger. He's usually a piece of cake to deal with, you could just punch him and he'd concede."

As they were talking, Hercule released a explosive wave and destroyed his entrapment. "Listen, while Hercule can be a dick and an egotistic idiot, he's not exactly one to be evil. He practically stays away from any supernatural stuff like what you and everyone else is. So, as much as you might want to destroy evil, don't kill him."

@Hahli Nuva

"This sounds like insubordination. You'll regret the day you tried to meddle with Lord Frieza!" Frieza exclaimed angrily as he proceeded to attack Piccolo with a barrage of Death Beams. Piccolo quickly tried to deflect them, but was met with Trunks jumping in the way while Krillin held back. "Hey... guys? I kinda don't want to be killed by Frieza again... Haha... Ha..." "Krillin, get up. You call yourself the strongest earthling yet you refuse to fight when your friends are in trouble?" "For some reason, Frieza is even stronger than before... Come on guys, let's go!" "Right. Haaaah!" Gohan exclaimed as he charged up in front of everyone and became a Super Saiyan! "So, you can transform too? All Saiyans must die!" "If my dad can take you out, then we can too!" "Oh hohohoho, is that it? You think you can beat me just because your monkey father managed to? I doubt you can even stand a chance."

@Jeremi @York @dark @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Lookout​

The Ginyu Force responded appropriately to each of their attacks, with some of them being knocked into a few buildings but recovering without so much as a scratch, well, some. Recoome lost his armour but was still kicking.

Jeice, Burter and Recoome decided to target Aigis as Gully seemed to be quite a handful. Watching her transform her arm into a literal gun, they prepared to fire a combination of Ki-Blasts to distract her, while Burter with his extremely fast speed would fly straight towards her and throw a multitude of punches.

Guldo however, took this into his opportunity to execute a plan with Ginyu. Locking onto Gully, he would proceed to use his strongest Physic Move to freeze Gully in place!

@Hahli Nuva @Minerva

"Oh, he can be redeemed if you mean in terms of heart. He may be egotistical, and annoying, and an irritation, but he's the one responsible for keeping Earth in check while we dealt with Cell before. He has a good heart, despite being annoying." 18 responded as she got ready too, throwing a few Destructo Discs towards Hercule in which he simply teleported away from them and landed a multitude of blows towards her in which it knocked her away from Will.

@Hahli Nuva

Frieza responded by sending slashes of Purple Energy towards Kratos's Blades of Chaos and prepared for a lunge attack when suddenly...

He was attacked by Big Barda's Mega Rod which caused him to take a portion of damage to the attack. "W-What?!" He exclaimed as he was sent flying downwards, but before he regained his composure and flew straight back towards Big Barda almost instantly, charging and surrounded by purple energy as he would make contact with her chest! If it connected, Big Barda should feel a force pushing her as well as some damage coming from the energy engulfing Frieza.

@York @dark @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Lookout​

@Minerva @Hahli Nuva

@Hahli Nuva

"Wait, what?"

View attachment 3083

@Hahli Nuva

@Hahli Nuva @Minerva

latest

@OutsideCapsuleCorp​

"Now!"

Itsuki commands as her group unleashes a combined power of their own into the sky, Mari being a main channel in which to raise these very powers. which caused a simultaneous occurence of thunder, hail and great summer.

EGpxTXf.gif

Descending from the sky was a triple elemental blast that, while usually aimed for enemies, slammed into the red aura-based dragon that Asuha had generated from her special attack, causing the two attacks to merge.

YNr9aQW.gif

From this fusion of fusions was born a majestic eastern dragon, made from fire, ice and lightning spiralling around its body as it tackles forward under the command of the four girls.

"Strongest Hoshimori..."
"... Triple Element..."
"... Draconic..."
"... Attack!"

The eastern dragon spiralled about the beam that Clarent Blood Arthur spewed, merging with it to take the form of a tyrannical, bulky yet fast Western Dragon. The very hatred and rage enhanced these elements into burning blue fire, absolute zero crystal ice and singeing violet-hued lightning, giving it an overall bluish-purple appearance. This energy-based dragon beam gave a great, loud roar, merging and boosting Pomada's ki blast greatly.

"... KNIGHTMARE MODE!"

Asuha's seniors briefly look at her with a light smile, before she blushes.

sxuxnZk.jpg

"Uh... just adding to the atmosphere."

The fusion of attacks pushed on, pushed forward with great might!

@Crow @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Ver @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @OutsideCapsuleCorp​
Sandalphon
@Crow @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Ver @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin
@OutsideCapsuleCorp

Sandalphon, surprised momentarily... Then intrigued by Mordred's words seemed to smirk cockily. Had it not been for the commotion outside of the gravity chamber, he would most certainly have honored her request; at first glance, it looked like his sparring partner also happened to have some divine power in her.

In the end though, considering the enemies they were faced up against, Sandalphon did not hesitate to retaliate like the others; regardless of where he was... Or when he was, he had sworn Lucius he would live to ensure the prosperity of the sky realm, no matter what. Carry on his legacy, for whatever it was worth.

And regardless of the power his enemies contained within them, he would not yield.

Rushing outside, alongside many others who had also begun unleashing their respective attacks against the pair of foes they now faced... Apparently presenting a threat to the world as a whole, the cocky smile remained on his face as he assessed the two immediate threats at hand.

"It's time for your judgment." he muttered under his breath.

With that, he took flight all six of his wings spreading themselves, silhouetting himself against the sky. Divine energy gathered around his body as he appeared to be preparing to unleash a devastating attack upon his targets.

rPqlT4M.png

"Let's sound the bell of judgement. Ain Soph Aur!" He roared, an with that... Multiple beams of divine energy... Akin to lightning bolts began to bombard his opponents.

In Sandalphon's mind, the battle was already over, but, unfortunately... The young Primarch had much to learn; this wouldn't be the first time he overestimated his powers, and more importantly, underestimated his opponents.

Annie Leonhart
@dark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Crow @Cromartous @Yun Lee
@Lookout

Annie nodded towards Barda and Dende, and was contemplating on where to go before Frieza suddenly appeared, wreaking havock amongst the lookout alongside Cooler, and a bunch of copies of himself... Made of a strange... Regenerative, living metal...

Her head was beginning to throb as she tried to make sense of this, however... While her initial efforts to fight off Frieza proved to be in vain, she did make an effort to thin the Cooler "clones" where possible. However, the instant she noticed the two had begun to squabble, breaking out in an outright fight, she smiled, deciding to sit back and let Cooler and Frieza fight amongst themselves, tilting her head to one side.

Then, she turned to Piccolo, one of the green, humanoid beings who had shown a considerable amount of knowledge about Frieza, in hopes of getting answers, seeming a little at east now... Realizing that she may not need to resort to drastic measures after all here.

z8Mlzwr.png

"Has this... 'Frieza' guy always been this dense?" She asked him, lowering her voice just enough so that Frieza hopefully wouldn't overhear her.

Truly, she hadn't expected such a seemingly strong fighter to turn out like this, but then again... If there were more opponents where he came from in that tournament this 'Cell' character mentioned, perhaps she could use their very own egos against them...​

Last edited:
Enraged, Gully leapt high into the sky before any member of the Ginyu Force could pounce on her. Cocking her fist back, Hellfire and fury consumed her fists as she came crashing down like a fallen angel, Slamming the might of Aramus' Legacy into the ground.The entire surrounding area of her impact zone was completely demolished, and the force of the blow would no doubt send enemies flying back.

She knew they had the numbers advantage, so she couldn't give them the satisfaction of getting the drop on her.
Vehicles crumpled and burned, buildings shook and rattled, glass shattered and the very elements themselves bowed to a greater power. Gully stood up from the absolutley massive crater she had made, looking up to see her enemies.

"What's the matter, boys?"

Unlike before, Gully sounded less like an adorable nine year old and more like a vicious murderer...

"W-What are we to do men?! This girl is unlike anything we've ever seen before!" "Then allow me to be of assistance." A voice exclaimed as a strange man in a suit of armour appeared.

"Wh-Who are you?" "Think of me as... an ally. I come bearing gifts." He then brought out five fruit looking items and passed each one to the Ginyu Force:

"Just eat these and you'll gain power like nothing before. Hmhm." And so the Ginyu Force ate the fruit and all of a sudden, they all began to glow in a dark, evil aura and a explosive force of energy emerged from all of them.

"Have fun~ Ta-ta." The man then disappeared from sight, leaving Aigis and Gully to fend off the now augmented Ginyu Force, staring at them with evil glares and sinister grins.

@Hahli Nuva @Minerva

Thanks to everyone's combined attacks, the blast had sent Broly so far out into space that when he eventually made contact with something, it was little more than an uninhabited planet. Once everything had been done and done, Pomada turned to everyone while still in her Pure Form.

"Thank you, everyone. Broly and Janemba are extremely tough opponents. I cannot thank you enough for assisting me and Trunks in fending them off." She exclaimed, but something felt off. "But... I don't think this is over... The real terror is about to begin... This History is all wrong and distorted. Cell shouldn't of been able to come back like he has done, and Vegeta wasn't supposed to turn Majin this early... Something is seriously wrong---"

"That's because your constant meddling in our plans is about to come to an end, Patroller." A male's voice came from nowhere as the one who augmented the Ginyu Force had appeared before Pomada.

"Turles." "I must admit, you handling Broly and Janemba with Towa's magic is quite impressive. But then I see you have your worthless maggot friends assisting you, as usual. But all of that, is about to come to an end." "You'll never win, Turles! I will defeat Towa and restore history to it's rightful state!" "Hmhm. Then it's a good thing I'm not the nice guy villain, isn't it?" "Turles, how much longer do you plan on stalling?" Another voice came from a distance as another person appeared, this time sporting the same colour skin and design of the two Namekians:

"!, Slug too?!" "You've meddled with our affairs too long, patroller. Now you and your friends shall pay the ultimate price. Not that we care about that Towa woman, but if you do still plan on getting in our way, we'll make you pay ten-fold! And we have some new tricks, this time around." "Indeed. Catch." Turles then brought out two weird items and then passed one to Slug.

"T-Thats..." "That's right. Fruit from the Tree of Might. Power residing in these special fruits take entire planets to produce~ And whoever eats them gain that power." "Turles. You're not half bad, you know that?" "Flatter me later, Slug." They then proceeded to eat the fruits and they two gained incredible, awe-dropping power, their aura glowing a vibrant darkness and their eyes a glowing sharp red as they stared towards the entire group.

@Crow @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Ver @Donder172 @OutsideCapsuleCorp

As the fighting was commencing between Frieza and the Metal Coolers, Frieza was being heavily outpowered here. The Metal Coolers on their own are extremely powerful, but in a group of 10? This wasn't a fight... It was a massacre! "Hahaha! You can't possibly be able to win, Brother. Now die!" They all exclaimed in Unison as they all jumped off towards a considerable distance, and charged up 10 Supernova Attacks!

latest

Just imagine this scene but with ten of them activating it.

3 of those Supernovas were aimed at Frieza, while the other 7 were aimed directly at the lookout! "Everyone, charge up! Gohan, Krillin, Trunks, let's go!" Piccolo ordered as he and the group prepared themselves to fend off a Supernova each. "Special Beam Cannon!" "Kamehameha!" "Kamehameha!" "Masenko!"

And each of them shot their beams towards the relative Supernovas, leaving 3 out of the 7 remaining to everyone else on the lookout. Frieza looked towards Refrigerator for assistance. "Hmph. Despite you being my enemy, I could use your help here. If we don't fend off my Brother, you might as well kiss your planet goodbye. If your form is exactly like mine, then you should be able to charge up a Death Ball of your own. Now, combine your strength with mine!" Frieza exclaimed as he charged up a large Death Ball!

latest

"Bigger. BIGGER! Perfect." He then hurled it towards two Supernova's at once, leaving the other one all for Ben.

@dark @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lookout

When Will flew off into space, she would discover that Broly had long been gone. Perhaps now she can finally come back down to Earth after confirming her theory was correct---wait. Who that?

"So you must be the one exhibiting that much power. Interesting."

@Hahli Nuva

Thanks to everyone's combined attacks, the blast had sent Broly so far out into space that when he eventually made contact with something, it was little more than an uninhabited planet. Once everything had been done and done, Pomada turned to everyone while still in her Pure Form.

"Thank you, everyone. Broly and Janemba are extremely tough opponents. I cannot thank you enough for assisting me and Trunks in fending them off." She exclaimed, but something felt off. "But... I don't think this is over... The real terror is about to begin... This History is all wrong and distorted. Cell shouldn't of been able to come back like he has done, and Vegeta wasn't supposed to turn Majin this early... Something is seriously wrong---"

"That's because your constant meddling in our plans is about to come to an end, Patroller." A male's voice came from nowhere as the one who augmented the Ginyu Force had appeared before Pomada.

"Turles." "I must admit, you handling Broly and Janemba with Towa's magic is quite impressive. But then I see you have your worthless maggot friends assisting you, as usual. But all of that, is about to come to an end." "You'll never win, Turles! I will defeat Towa and restore history to it's rightful state!" "Hmhm. Then it's a good thing I'm not the nice guy villain, isn't it?" "Turles, how much longer do you plan on stalling?" Another voice came from a distance as another person appeared, this time sporting the same colour skin and design of the two Namekians:

"!, Slug too?!" "You've meddled with our affairs too long, patroller. Now you and your friends shall pay the ultimate price. Not that we care about that Towa woman, but if you do still plan on getting in our way, we'll make you pay ten-fold! And we have some new tricks, this time around." "Indeed. Catch." Turles then brought out two weird items and then passed one to Slug.

"T-Thats..." "That's right. Fruit from the Tree of Might. Power residing in these special fruits take entire planets to produce~ And whoever eats them gain that power." "Turles. You're not half bad, you know that?" "Flatter me later, Slug." They then proceeded to eat the fruits and they two gained incredible, awe-dropping power, their aura glowing a vibrant darkness and their eyes a glowing sharp red as they stared towards the entire group.

@Crow @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Ver @Donder172 @OutsideCapsuleCorp​

"I can't do another special."
"Same here, Itsuki."
"Then it's time to recharge!"

Fuuran & Mari charge forward, ready to slash at Slug & Turles respectively, while Itsuki fired beams of cold than intertwined between the two enemies with each beam shot, all while she was protected by a strong barrier.

"I- I'll be right back! Hold them off!"

Asuha temporarily retreats, as if having some kind of plan.

@Raynar Saassin @Cromartous @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @York @OutsideCapsuleCorp
As the fighting was commencing between Frieza and the Metal Coolers, Frieza was being heavily outpowered here. The Metal Coolers on their own are extremely powerful, but in a group of 10? This wasn't a fight... It was a massacre! "Hahaha! You can't possibly be able to win, Brother. Now die!" They all exclaimed in Unison as they all jumped off towards a considerable distance, and charged up 10 Supernova Attacks!

latest

3 of those Supernovas were aimed at Frieza, while the other 7 were aimed directly at the lookout! "Everyone, charge up! Gohan, Krillin, Trunks, let's go!" Piccolo ordered as he and the group prepared themselves to fend off a Supernova each. "Special Beam Cannon!" "Kamehameha!" "Kamehameha!" "Masenko!"

And each of them shot their beams towards the relative Supernovas, leaving 3 out of the 7 remaining to everyone else on the lookout. Frieza looked towards Refrigerator for assistance. "Hmph. Despite you being my enemy, I could use your help here. If we don't fend off my Brother, you might as well kiss your planet goodbye. If your form is exactly like mine, then you should be able to charge up a Death Ball of your own. Now, combine your strength with mine!" Frieza exclaimed as he charged up a large Death Ball!

latest

"Bigger. BIGGER! Perfect." He then hurled it towards two Supernova's at once, leaving the other one all for Ben.

@dark @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lookout​

"Oho? I am unaware of this technique, but I assume that..."

Refrigerator raises both hands, mimicking Frieza as a great purple ball of energy was charged.

"... this is how you do it? Now then, DEATH BALL!"

As he fired it, the Death Ball merged with Frieza's, increasing in size greatly as it began to target all three remaining Supernova Attacks and the Coolers that fueled them!

"I will leave the rest to you, my allies. Ohoho~."

@dark @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lookout​

Last edited:

"W-What are we to do men?! This girl is unlike anything we've ever seen before!" "Then allow me to be of assistance." A voice exclaimed as a strange man in a suit of armour appeared.

"Wh-Who are you?" "Think of me as... an ally. I come bearing gifts." He then brought out five fruit looking items and passed each one to the Ginyu Force:

"Just eat these and you'll gain power like nothing before. Hmhm." And so the Ginyu Force ate the fruit and all of a sudden, they all began to glow in a dark, evil aura and a explosive force of energy emerged from all of them.

"Have fun~ Ta-ta." The man then disappeared from sight, leaving Aigis and Gully to fend off the now augmented Ginyu Force, staring at them with evil glares and sinister grins.

@Hahli Nuva @Minerva

@Crow @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Ver @Donder172 @OutsideCapsuleCorp

latest

latest

@dark @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lookout

When Will flew off into space, she would discover that Broly had long been gone. Perhaps now she can finally come back down to Earth after confirming her theory was correct---wait. Who that?

"So you must be the one exhibiting that much power. Interesting."

@Hahli Nuva

Enraged Gully smirked. Now this was much better. The smal warrior got into a fighting stance and prepared to fight. Luckily, she knew how to deal with them now. They'd probably try to rush her again so that leader of theirs could try that move he did before. Gully couldn't let that happen.

"Now that's much better. Come on, then! Let's go!"

Will floated above the planet, glaring at the man before her. Blue skin? He was definetly not human. The Keeper looked down at the planet, before addressing the strange man. His power was immense, much moreso than Broly's and Janemba's.

"So it was your power that I was feeling. Are you the one responsible for the current attacks?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back