Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 2 - Towa's Intervention

"Like you'd understand." Majin Vegeta responded before preparing himself. "Well, Kakarot? Are we going to fight, or not?" "Of course. But." Goku then looked up towards the sky. "Babidi! If you can hear me, teleport me and Vegeta out of the city. If you do that, then I'll fight Vegeta." Oh hohoho~ Sounds like my plan will come to fruition after all, haha! Vegeta, I'll allow his wish to come to fruition. You finally get your fight after all~ "(Hmph. Finally.)" And then, Vegeta and Goku had disappeared from sight, away from the city and away from all the fighters. How convenient however that Pomada was to show up to everyone just as they disappeared. "I knew I felt something here... I had just returned from the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and felt Vegeta's energy... This is not normal for History, this is seriously wrong---"

"KAKAROT!!!" "Hahahahaha!" Two voices screamed from the distance as two large figures appeared:

View attachment 3065 View attachment 3066

"KAKAROT!!! Hmph. You there, you want to die?!" "Ahahahahaha!" "!!! Broly and Janemba?! What?! How?!" Pomada exclaimed in extreme shock. Taking on each of them on their own was hard enough for her, but both at once? She certainly was not prepared for this. She quickly looked towards everyone that was present.

"Everyone! Grab everyone from the Gravity Chamber immediately! I'll hold them off until you arrive!" "Wait, what about you?" The Supreme Kai asked. "I'll be fine! Just go! GO!" "But what about Cell's Tournament? Aren't you supposed to be training fo---" "If Broly and Janemba in these Supervillain States are allowed to roam this world, the tournament won't matter! NOW GO!" She shouted as she prepared to fight both Broly and Janemba at once. "If you have a death wish, come attack me!" "The only one who has a death wish is you, Broly." "Do you really think you have enough power to beat me?!" "Do you EVER shut up?! Yaaaah!"

@Crow @Cromartous @OutsideCapsuleCorporation

Meanwhile at the Lookout . . . . .

While everyone was training, something happened. Suddenly a spike of energy could be felt as Piccolo was on edge. "I feel an incredible power... It's coming from... Under the Lookout?!" "That's right, Namekian. It's time for you to taste my vengeance." A voice exclaimed as a person he never thought he'd see again had returned:

"Frieza!? But, how?!" "Wait, how is Frieza here--- Towa." "Honestly I don't quite know myself. But suffice to say, I'm grateful for the woman who allowed me to regain my revenge, if not on that Saiyan Monkey, then on the Namekian who assisted him." Piccolo then turned to everyone on the lookout.

"Everyone. Frieza is a very, very deadly opponent. Do not underestimate him. Prepare yourselves!" "Follow Piccolo's advice. Frieza is a very tough opponent, keep your guards up and make sure he doesn't get the drop on you."

As they were talking, Dende walked into the Time Chamber. "Ben, Stilies, we need your help. A powerful being known as Frieza has somehow appeared and is attacking the lookout. We need your help to defeat him!"

@York @dark @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Crow @Lucky @Lookout

Meanwhile where Gully and Aigis are residing in West City . . . . .

"Ahhhh! Help us!!!" "What the heck... Who are these guys?! And why do they insist on posing?!" "Just run!" They would hear screams coming from a nearby plaza. When they move to investigate it, they would find a group of five... interesting, individuals. Once they arrive at the Plaza, the five immediately spot them, and respond appropriately.

"We've come to conquer this planet in the name of Lord Frieza. But first, Introductions!"

View attachment 3069"Recoome!"
View attachment 3070 "Burter!"
View attachment 3071"Jeice!"
View attachment 3072 "Guldo!"
View attachment 3073 "Ginyu!"

"Together,"
"we,"
"are,"
"a force,"
"to be reckoned with! We are:"

"The Ginyu Force!"

@Hahli Nuva @Minerva

Meanwhile with Will . . . . .

As she would be flying towards West City, she'd spot three figures underneath her in a nearby wasteland, followed by a few Ki Explosions. Should Will choose to investigate this, she would discover that Android 18 was being knocked around, but by who? As she would get closer, she could hear 18 speak:

"How, did you get so strong? I easily smacked you around and yet now you've gotten tougher all of a sudden?"

View attachment 3076
" . . . . . " The figure just responded with silence. "Hmph. Won't talk will you? Fine. *Huff* *Huff* Just what is making him this strong?"

@Hahli Nuva
Gully had resorted to turning the machine inside out to quench her thirst. A large pile of empty soda cans lay littered on the ground, and a very happy warrior lay next to the machine, resting against the wall.

The arrival of The Ginyu Force woke her from her rest, however and she stood up, cracking her knuckles. Who were these chumps?

"That's really cute. But these people don't seem to like you very much. If I were you boys, I'd leave town..."

Meanwhile, Will had caught wind of 18's words, and flew down to assist. She thrust her palm out to the ground, and a large rock cage surrounded the purple creature. Upon closer inspection, Will could see that it was a human, and she could also feel the dark energy all around him.

"He a friend of yours?"

Will asked.

@Raynar Saassin

"And waste the opportunity given to us by Frieza and that strange woman? Never. Ginyu Force, attack!" Ginyu exclaimed as he and the force attacked Aigis and Gully. Each of them began to attack them one by one, swapping around and attacking all at once, sporting different team attacks and techniques, while also changing targets midway to keep them confused. They certainly knew how to work as a team.

@Hahli Nuva @Minerva @WestCity Plaza

"Friend is a strong word. More like tolerate." 18 responded angrily as she got herself back up. "Something's altered his guy to make him stronger. He's usually a piece of cake to deal with, you could just punch him and he'd concede."

As they were talking, Hercule released a explosive wave and destroyed his entrapment. "Listen, while Hercule can be a dick and an egotistic idiot, he's not exactly one to be evil. He practically stays away from any supernatural stuff like what you and everyone else is. So, as much as you might want to destroy evil, don't kill him."

@Hahli Nuva

"This sounds like insubordination. You'll regret the day you tried to meddle with Lord Frieza!" Frieza exclaimed angrily as he proceeded to attack Piccolo with a barrage of Death Beams. Piccolo quickly tried to deflect them, but was met with Trunks jumping in the way while Krillin held back. "Hey... guys? I kinda don't want to be killed by Frieza again... Haha... Ha..." "Krillin, get up. You call yourself the strongest earthling yet you refuse to fight when your friends are in trouble?" "For some reason, Frieza is even stronger than before... Come on guys, let's go!" "Right. Haaaah!" Gohan exclaimed as he charged up in front of everyone and became a Super Saiyan! "So, you can transform too? All Saiyans must die!" "If my dad can take you out, then we can too!" "Oh hohohoho, is that it? You think you can beat me just because your monkey father managed to? I doubt you can even stand a chance."

@Jeremi @York @dark @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Lookout​

Aigis’s jog would be interrupted by a group of aliens acting like the cast of Phoenix Ranger Featherman R attacking her and Gully.

She would immediately convert her arm into a mini gun.

P4Arena_Aigis_236A.png

Hasta la vista!” She would shout towards the Ginyu Force, preparing to open fire.

@Raynar Saassin @Hahli Nuva

"And waste the opportunity given to us by Frieza and that strange woman? Never. Ginyu Force, attack!" Ginyu exclaimed as he and the force attacked Aigis and Gully. Each of them began to attack them one by one, swapping around and attacking all at once, sporting different team attacks and techniques, while also changing targets midway to keep them confused. They certainly knew how to work as a team.

"Friend is a strong word. More like tolerate." 18 responded angrily as she got herself back up. "Something's altered his guy to make him stronger. He's usually a piece of cake to deal with, you could just punch him and he'd concede."

As they were talking, Hercule released a explosive wave and destroyed his entrapment. "Listen, while Hercule can be a dick and an egotistic idiot, he's not exactly one to be evil. He practically stays away from any supernatural stuff like what you and everyone else is. So, as much as you might want to destroy evil, don't kill him."

@Hahli Nuva

"This sounds like insubordination. You'll regret the day you tried to meddle with Lord Frieza!" Frieza exclaimed angrily as he proceeded to attack Piccolo with a barrage of Death Beams. Piccolo quickly tried to deflect them, but was met with Trunks jumping in the way while Krillin held back. "Hey... guys? I kinda don't want to be killed by Frieza again... Haha... Ha..." "Krillin, get up. You call yourself the strongest earthling yet you refuse to fight when your friends are in trouble?" "For some reason, Frieza is even stronger than before... Come on guys, let's go!" "Right. Haaaah!" Gohan exclaimed as he charged up in front of everyone and became a Super Saiyan! "So, you can transform too? All Saiyans must die!" "If my dad can take you out, then we can too!" "Oh hohohoho, is that it? You think you can beat me just because your monkey father managed to? I doubt you can even stand a chance."

Gully blocked a kick from Jeice, ducking under Recoome's punch just in time to attempt to send the big man flying through a building with one of her devestating punches. Gully was not slow by any mean, and was managing to block and dodge most of the gang's attacks. The ones that did hit seemed to do little to no damage, however.

"Come on, boys! What's wrong with you? Attacking a poor child? Have you no shame!?"

Will narrowed her eyes and let Quintessence flow through her body once more. She knew this man wasn't evil, just possessed. She would do all in her power to save him, but if he couldn't be saved, there would be no other option. Will then formed a broadsword of ice in one hand and a burning blade in the other. It seemed she was ready to fight.

"I can feel his human soul underneath all that darkness. I will try to save him, but if he can't be redeemed then I can't promise what happens next."

@Raynar Saassin

While everyone was training, something happened. Suddenly a spike of energy could be felt as Piccolo was on edge. "I feel an incredible power... It's coming from... Under the Lookout?!" "That's right, Namekian. It's time for you to taste my vengeance." A voice exclaimed as a person he never thought he'd see again had returned:

"Frieza!? But, how?!" "Wait, how is Frieza here--- Towa." "Honestly I don't quite know myself. But suffice to say, I'm grateful for the woman who allowed me to regain my revenge, if not on that Saiyan Monkey, then on the Namekian who assisted him." Piccolo then turned to everyone on the lookout.

"Everyone. Frieza is a very, very deadly opponent. Do not underestimate him. Prepare yourselves!" "Follow Piccolo's advice. Frieza is a very tough opponent, keep your guards up and make sure he doesn't get the drop on you."

As they were talking, Dende walked into the Time Chamber. "Ben, Stilies, we need your help. A powerful being known as Frieza has somehow appeared and is attacking the lookout. We need your help to defeat him!"

Kratos lets out a grunt in annoyance as Frieza appeared. "Revenge won't help you, leave." he said towards Frieza.

@Jeremi @York @dark @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Lookout
Kratos grabbed his Blades of Chaos and used them to attack Frieza from a distance.

@Hahli Nuva

5725288-tumblr_odk417scex1qkq3ido6_400.png

"If not a monkey then perhaps a New God?!"
Big Barda shouted taking a leap towards Frieza ready to slam him down hard to the ground with her Mega Rod.​

@Raynar Saassin @York @dark @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Lookout

Aigis’s jog would be interrupted by a group of aliens acting like the cast of Phoenix Ranger Featherman R attacking her and Gully.

She would immediately convert her arm into a mini gun.

P4Arena_Aigis_236A.png

Hasta la vista!” She would shout towards the Ginyu Force, preparing to open fire.
Gully blocked a kick from Jeice, ducking under Recoome's punch just in time to attempt to send the big man flying through a building with one of her devestating punches. Gully was not slow by any mean, and was managing to block and dodge most of the gang's attacks. The ones that did hit seemed to do little to no damage, however.

"Come on, boys! What's wrong with you? Attacking a poor child? Have you no shame!?"

The Ginyu Force responded appropriately to each of their attacks, with some of them being knocked into a few buildings but recovering without so much as a scratch, well, some. Recoome lost his armour but was still kicking.

Jeice, Burter and Recoome decided to target Aigis as Gully seemed to be quite a handful. Watching her transform her arm into a literal gun, they prepared to fire a combination of Ki-Blasts to distract her, while Burter with his extremely fast speed would fly straight towards her and throw a multitude of punches.

Guldo however, took this into his opportunity to execute a plan with Ginyu. Locking onto Gully, he would proceed to use his strongest Physic Move to freeze Gully in place!

@Hahli Nuva @Minerva
Will narrowed her eyes and let Quintessence flow through her body once more. She knew this man wasn't evil, just possessed. She would do all in her power to save him, but if he couldn't be saved, there would be no other option. Will then formed a broadsword of ice in one hand and a burning blade in the other. It seemed she was ready to fight.

"I can feel his human soul underneath all that darkness. I will try to save him, but if he can't be redeemed then I can't promise what happens next."

"Oh, he can be redeemed if you mean in terms of heart. He may be egotistical, and annoying, and an irritation, but he's the one responsible for keeping Earth in check while we dealt with Cell before. He has a good heart, despite being annoying." 18 responded as she got ready too, throwing a few Destructo Discs towards Hercule in which he simply teleported away from them and landed a multitude of blows towards her in which it knocked her away from Will.

@Hahli Nuva
Kratos grabbed his Blades of Chaos and used them to attack Frieza from a distance.

Frieza responded by sending slashes of Purple Energy towards Kratos's Blades of Chaos and prepared for a lunge attack when suddenly...

Big Barda shouted taking a leap towards Frieza ready to slam him down hard to the ground with her Mega Rod.

He was attacked by Big Barda's Mega Rod which caused him to take a portion of damage to the attack. "W-What?!" He exclaimed as he was sent flying downwards, but before he regained his composure and flew straight back towards Big Barda almost instantly, charging and surrounded by purple energy as he would make contact with her chest! If it connected, Big Barda should feel a force pushing her as well as some damage coming from the energy engulfing Frieza.

@York @dark @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Lookout​

The Ginyu Force responded appropriately to each of their attacks, with some of them being knocked into a few buildings but recovering without so much as a scratch, well, some. Recoome lost his armour but was still kicking.

Jeice, Burter and Recoome decided to target Aigis as Gully seemed to be quite a handful. Watching her transform her arm into a literal gun, they prepared to fire a combination of Ki-Blasts to distract her, while Burter with his extremely fast speed would fly straight towards her and throw a multitude of punches.

Guldo however, took this into his opportunity to execute a plan with Ginyu. Locking onto Gully, he would proceed to use his strongest Physic Move to freeze Gully in place!

@Hahli Nuva @Minerva

"Oh, he can be redeemed if you mean in terms of heart. He may be egotistical, and annoying, and an irritation, but he's the one responsible for keeping Earth in check while we dealt with Cell before. He has a good heart, despite being annoying." 18 responded as she got ready too, throwing a few Destructo Discs towards Hercule in which he simply teleported away from them and landed a multitude of blows towards her in which it knocked her away from Will.

@Hahli Nuva

Frieza responded by sending slashes of Purple Energy towards Kratos's Blades of Chaos and prepared for a lunge attack when suddenly...

He was attacked by Big Barda's Mega Rod which caused him to take a portion of damage to the attack. "W-What?!" He exclaimed as he was sent flying downwards, but before he regained his composure and flew straight back towards Big Barda almost instantly, charging and surrounded by purple energy as he would make contact with her chest! If it connected, Big Barda should feel a force pushing her as well as some damage coming from the energy engulfing Frieza.

The pale lizard thing was fast that much Big Barda could tell. The blow made her slide on the ground cracking it as she did. The energy however seemed to only make her grin even if it was hurting her. "You are quite obvious enough, a little light show wont be needed for me to punch you!" Mega Rod gripped tight in her arms she swung from bellow to connect with Frieza's jawline the impact causing a shockwave if connecting.

@York @dark @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Lookout

shiori.jpg

"Hahaha! You really are like me, aren't you? Creating a multi-man attack with just one person is supposed to be my specialty!"

Shiori twisted and weaved her body, laughing as the magic missiles flew haphazardly across the room. When it came to one on ones, it was usually Shiori who gave off the impression of there simply being too many of her to counter. The multi-angled punch she'd use earlier was part of that. Feeling it the other way around was rather...interesting. She almost even felt like trying to one-up the knight, even though it was supposed to be his turn to attack.

Yet no matter how much she dodged, the missiles didn't stop coming. They looked, aimed, and fired like clockwork. And within the confines of the gravity chamber, simply getting out of range wasn't a viable tactic either. It seemed that the only way to put up her defense to his offensive test was to, funnily enough, go on the offense.

Still, like with Specter Knight's first attack, it wouldn't do to not at least see the effect of these skeletons' magical missiles.

"Gah!"

Shiori was finally caught by one of the missiles, crashing into her back. With her movements momentarily halted, she was open to the rest of the skeletons blasting away at her as well. Surrounded by the skeletal execution squad, she took the brunt of their attacks. Whatever the effects of those missiles, however, a familiar voice rang out from above.

"Did you miss me?"

Shiori Kujou fell from the top of the gravity chamber, her fist cocked back like a drawn arrow. Whatever had become of the "her" that had been struck by the missiles, the possibility of "Shiori Kujou takes the maximum damage from the ensuing attack" slowly began to turn transparent. Like a heat haze, like the first defense Shiori had used, that possibility faded away from existence.

Her fist flew forward. Still in the air, there was absolutely no way a fist fighter could actually reach targets on the ground. No matter how powerful her fist, it was impossible to strike something out of range without blowing away the entire chamber as well through a ridiculous shockwave or something like that.

No, the thrust of her fist wasn't an attack. It was a signal.

A meteor shower of fists fell upon the skeletal squad. Streaking through the empty space between herself and the horde, a new Shiori appeared to smash those bones apart with her fist. Then another. And another. A Shiori for each one of the skeletons.

Shiori could change the end location of her fall. This was a given. So all Shiori had to do was give form to each location she could possibly fall to. Specifically, the locations of a certain few targets on the ground.

With the thunderous roar of her fist multiplied a few fold, the Shioris sought to shatter each member of Specter Knight's execution squad with one strike.

@Raynar Saassin @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Gravity Chamber​
If Specter Knight knew one thing about his summoning technqiues, it was that the skeletal sentries weren't summoned with the intent of tanking such brutal punishment.

The knight lazily tilted his head upward...

..to spot Shiori dropping down on his undead army like a human meteor.

"WHAT!?"

The specter frantically wreathed himself in his crimson cloak, which twisted inward on itself in some incomprehensible manner and eventually consumed the entirety of his being, vanishing from view. The skeletal minions remained, locked on their target above them and continuing to launch volleys of magical missiles like clockwork.

Unfortunately, to no avail. In the brief aftermath of her signal, the undead were swiftly obliterated.

The thundering fists crashed against their decrepit bones in a melody of snaps and crack, shattering into countless pieces,shards of sickly green bones spilled the floor of the Gravity Chamber, the undying glow in their hollow eye sockets fading into nothingness. The last couple magic missiles harmlessly shot past Shiori and crashed into the chamber's walls. Indeed, in the span of a single strike, Shiori Kujou stood surrounded by a battlefield of bones. The grim aesthetic didn't last long; the remains of the skeletons silently faded into piles of black dust, which naturally scattered out across the floor of the chamber and vanished into nothingness.

The entire army seemed to have vanished a suddenly as they emerged.

Specter Knight promptly reappeared from nowhere a few seconds after, his scythe floating just behind him and his arms crossed. He slowly approached his test subject. Then, he stopped just a few feet away from her.

986124ca30c367a04799e339f1b934d6.png

"Shiori Kujou," the Reaper called out in a voice that echoed across the Gravity Chamber.

And then - he took one knee. A knightly bow.

"You have earned my respect. This was as much a test of you as it was test for myself. . .and you have far too much power for Death to claim you in a measly tournament," Specter Knight said in an honest manner, but it sounded as if he'd taken her off of some kind of hit-list. The grim creature stood back up and gripped the massive scythe looming behind him. "I'm sure you'd like to test another of your offensive techniques on me, but I sense there's something outside that requires our attention. . ." Specter Knight mused, pointing a bony finger at the Gravity Chamber door.

@Raynar Saassin @Ver @Kaykay @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Gravity Chamber

@Hahli Nuva @Minerva

@Hahli Nuva

Gully had picked up a Taxi Cab and was about to throw it at Ginyu when Guldo froze her solid. The poor child's body locked up as she was put under Guldo's sinister spell.

"H-Hey! That's not fair! You're cheating!"

Will meanwhile, lashed at Hercule, turning her ice sword into a whip and lassoing it around Hercule's body to try and restrain him.

"Then something's controlling him. But what?"

@Raynar Saassin

@Hahli Nuva @Minerva

@Hahli Nuva

Gully had picked up a Taxi Cab and was about to throw it at Ginyu when Guldo froze her solid. The poor child's body locked up as she was put under Guldo's sinister spell.

The minigun retracted back into Aigis's arm. SHe then took on a more serious tone. "This is a sign of my determination." She said.

akRWhiZ.png

She ran over to Gully in an attempt to get her out of the car. "Providing support!" She shouted. She would attempt to pull Gully from the trap.

"Like you'd understand." Majin Vegeta responded before preparing himself. "Well, Kakarot? Are we going to fight, or not?" "Of course. But." Goku then looked up towards the sky. "Babidi! If you can hear me, teleport me and Vegeta out of the city. If you do that, then I'll fight Vegeta." Oh hohoho~ Sounds like my plan will come to fruition after all, haha! Vegeta, I'll allow his wish to come to fruition. You finally get your fight after all~ "(Hmph. Finally.)" And then, Vegeta and Goku had disappeared from sight, away from the city and away from all the fighters. How convenient however that Pomada was to show up to everyone just as they disappeared. "I knew I felt something here... I had just returned from the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and felt Vegeta's energy... This is not normal for History, this is seriously wrong---"

"KAKAROT!!!" "Hahahahaha!" Two voices screamed from the distance as two large figures appeared:

"KAKAROT!!! Hmph. You there, you want to die?!" "Ahahahahaha!" "!!! Broly and Janemba?! What?! How?!" Pomada exclaimed in extreme shock. Taking on each of them on their own was hard enough for her, but both at once? She certainly was not prepared for this. She quickly looked towards everyone that was present.

"Everyone! Grab everyone from the Gravity Chamber immediately! I'll hold them off until you arrive!" "Wait, what about you?" The Supreme Kai asked. "I'll be fine! Just go! GO!" "But what about Cell's Tournament? Aren't you supposed to be training fo---" "If Broly and Janemba in these Supervillain States are allowed to roam this world, the tournament won't matter! NOW GO!" She shouted as she prepared to fight both Broly and Janemba at once. "If you have a death wish, come attack me!" "The only one who has a death wish is you, Broly." "Do you really think you have enough power to beat me?!" "Do you EVER shut up?! Yaaaah!"

"I'll go get them!" Asuha runs off.

"And we shall stay to aid, Miss," Itsuki says to Pomada and the trio charges forward, beginning their assaults - Itsuki's energy blasts being ice cold, Fuuran's slashes being spiked with flames and Mari's blade bursting with lightning.

"Oh yeah! Let's do this, girls!"

"Ready when you are, Itsuki!"

vniGAjk.gif
rYkEQBM.gif
0zQHNTa.gif

And soon, they were prepared for a combined attack that was able to strike both Janemba & Broly alike - with Itsuki sealing them in an ice tower, Fuuran creating a burning sea beneath it to give them a feeling of hell and Mari releasing lightning orbs to give them the shock of their lives!​

If Specter Knight knew one thing about his summoning technqiues, it was that the skeletal sentries weren't summoned with the intent of tanking such brutal punishment.

"WHAT!?"

The specter frantically wreathed himself in his crimson cloak, which twisted inward on itself in some incomprehensible manner and eventually consumed the entirety of his being, vanishing from view. The skeletal minions remained, locked on their target above them and continuing to launch volleys of magical missiles like clockwork.

Unfortunately, to no avail. In the brief aftermath of her signal, the undead were swiftly obliterated.

The thundering fists crashed against their decrepit bones in a melody of snaps and crack, shattering into countless pieces,shards of sickly green bones spilled the floor of the Gravity Chamber, the undying glow in their hollow eye sockets fading into nothingness. The last couple magic missiles harmlessly shot past Shiori and crashed into the chamber's walls. Indeed, in the span of a single strike, Shiori Kujou stood surrounded by a battlefield of bones. The grim aesthetic didn't last long; the remains of the skeletons silently faded into piles of black dust, which naturally scattered out across the floor of the chamber and vanished into nothingness.

Specter Knight promptly reappeared from nowhere a few seconds after, his scythe floating just behind him and his arms crossed. He slowly approached his test subject. Then, he stopped just a few feet away from her.

"Shiori Kujou," the Reaper called out in a voice that echoed across the Gravity Chamber.

"You have earned my respect. This was as much a test of you as it was test for myself. . .and you have far too much power for Death to claim you in a measly tournament," Specter Knight said in an honest manner, but it sounded as if he'd taken her off of some kind of hit-list. The grim creature stood back up and gripped the massive scythe looming behind him. "I'm sure you'd like to test another of your offensive techniques on me, but I sense there's something outside that requires our attention. . ." Specter Knight mused, pointing a bony finger at the Gravity Chamber door.

Asuha was outside the Gravity Chamber as she immediately turned the gravity amplifier off as opened the door. She greeted all with her teary-eyed face.

jHUaqdn.png

"Everyone, stop your training! There's a... there's a... follow me!"

She would lead them to a scene of Broly & Janemba, with Pomada & her seniors holding the titans off.

@Ver @Kaykay @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Gravity Chamber

@York @dark @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Crow @Lucky @Lookout​

"I'll be there right away!" Ben says as he runs out, the very first thing happening is his Omnitrix shining a yellow light upon this supposed Frieza fellow.

YkhVSz6.jpg

"Let's give my new alien a test run!"

Ben says as he smacks his watch down, triggering a transformation. His body was altered to be more slender as bio-armour formed around his body. His newfound tail whipped about.

FgCabC0.jpg

"Refrigerator!" Ben's new form exclaimsn then puts a finger to his chin. "Ohohohoho~ A new alien, I see? You know what they say - don't bite the hand that feeds you - but I can certainly blast it!"

Refrigerator as he was now called blasts Frieza with a purple-hued stun laser, to stun him of course. This temporary paralysis would cause him to halt his assault on Big Barda.

"What amazing powers, my new alien has! Let's test out the next ability!"

Refrigerator speeds towards Frieza while stun was still in effect, then used his tail to wrap and throw him

"Ohohohohoho! How amazing! How amazing!"

He then noticed how Frieza said that he wanted to exterminate all Saiyans, giving Ben a great idea.

"Do not take my sudden attacks as insolence, but rather, a sign of respect between brethren - a respect of power! Ohohohoho!"

@York @dark @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Raynar Saassin @Lookout​

Last edited:

@Hahli Nuva @Minerva

@Hahli Nuva

Kratos placed his blades away after he was protected mostly by Big Barda's attack. Dodging the remaining attack from Frieza before charging in at him while he was busy with Big Barda. Trying to get in close quarter range and attempts to start attacking him with a barrage of fists.
tanking such brutal punishment.

"WHAT!?"

Asuha was outside the Gravity Chamber as she immediately turned the gravity amplifier off as opened the door. She greeted all with her teary-eyed face.

jHUaqdn.png

She would lead them to a scene of Broly & Janemba, with Pomada & her seniors holding the titans off.

"What's wrong?" Maria asked as she followed the girl, she noticed the girl was afraid, perhaps. She realised why when she saw what was going on. She looked around her at the rest. "I don't know about you, but this is not something to just let go. Men, open fire!" Maria said and she and her squad open fire with their plasma rifles at the titans.

"From what I picked up, what everything but water became water now. And I doubt those engines will do well nowadays. Do keep in mind that these engines haven't been maintained for two centuries. Though right now, we don't need more water. We already got the capabilities back to purify it. Though, perhaps it could help your world. While we don't need water, we need something else. Industrial capacity, because we don't really have factories left to produce anything. Though we know little of what is going on outside the Capital Wasteland, so it'd be a better course of action to first find our own ways for production. While I think trade might be interesting between our worlds, I think self-sustainability is a must. Especially at where we are." Maria answered
"Now Industry is where I can lend a hand!" Armstrong's chest swelled. He could imagine the headlines when he arrived back home:

Future U.S. President Signs Historic Trade Deal with Other Universe.

He would go down in history for sure- forget the Paris Accords, forget the Versailles Treaty, this would deal would change anything. Not only would he be forever associated with the discovery of other worlds, but come election day, voters would be fawning at his feet, praising him for his acts of charity in aiding the wasteland. He would have an ace up each sleeve, and a further ace under the table for good measure. He could picture his Revelation Speech even now:

The People of the Wasteland could have been us, in another time. The destructive power of the atom has threatened America's shores time and time again, and it was only through the strength and devotion of the national heroes of old that America has stayed free, and the least we can do for this other world is lend them our strength. America cannot be free as long as the Wasteland is a slave!

He would have the election the bag
"I'm serious here... I literally found the launch-codes in an open safe in a pre-war base. It just takes one person to infiltrate, be lucky to write the right code and bam... say bye to your ICBMs. And if you're unlucky, say goodbye to your country as it gets nuked by its own nuclear arsenal. I'd agree, if only the robots we have weren't going haywire after two hundred years. I do not know what a Metal Gear is, but I think we'd have more than enough protection with an army of Sentry Bots and Mister Gutsies. But nothing would be better than an army of Liberty Prime. Too bad we can't build more, but to say... America didn't even know how to fully power it. Let alone an army of it."
"Don't worry- where I come from, our codes are encrypted- hard. To launch one of those Big Boys, you seed the president not only enter a code- a code that changes every 12 hours, mind you- and then have all his 'biometrics' scanned. If he's stressed, under duress or threatened, the Nuke won't launch. Stops freaks and creeps from putting a gun to someone's head and frying Russia, or England, or Syria or wherever they want to blow to hell"

"Not gonna let you kill yourself, kid" Cole growled, jumping into the fray. "Besides, I really need to punch something... Any plan of attack?"

"Well, Well, Well" Armstrong removed his glasses slowly, folding in their arms and placing them inside his top breast pocket. It looked like things were finally heating up, and with all the rising heat, it was time he too warmed up. Steven slid jacket from his arms and delicately laid it on the floor of the Lookout; what would be achieved by tearing a thread or two in the coming scuffle? His tailor would kill him, and he had long since grown tired of making enemies...

Loosening his tie and unbuttoning the top few clicks of his shirt, Armstrong had readied himself for battle.

"Alright, freak!" The Senator cried, falling to his knees and lifting one of the large, white tiles onto his shoulder like a discuss "Catch!" He threw

"Whatever you say, alien." Big Barda replied to Piccolo as she turned to face Frieza. "You are seriously outnumbered and out fought, creature! Your best bet would be to slink back under whatever rock you emerged from or face in humiliating defeat by my hands! What say you?"

@Jeremi @York @dark @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Lookout
Kratos lets out a grunt in annoyance as Frieza appeared. "Revenge won't help you, leave." he said towards Frieza.

Big Barda shouted taking a leap towards Frieza ready to slam him down hard to the ground with her Mega Rod.​

@Raynar Saassin @York @dark @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Lookout

The pale lizard thing was fast that much Big Barda could tell. The blow made her slide on the ground cracking it as she did. The energy however seemed to only make her grin even if it was hurting her. "You are quite obvious enough, a little light show wont be needed for me to punch you!" Mega Rod gripped tight in her arms she swung from bellow to connect with Frieza's jawline the impact causing a shockwave if connecting.

"And we shall stay to aid, Miss," Itsuki says to Pomada and the trio charges forward, beginning their assaults - Itsuki's energy blasts being ice cold, Fuuran's slashes being spiked with flames and Mari's blade bursting with lightning.

vniGAjk.gif
rYkEQBM.gif
0zQHNTa.gif

And soon, they were prepared for a combined attack that was able to strike both Janemba & Broly alike - with Itsuki sealing them in an ice tower, Fuuran creating a burning sea beneath it to give them a feeling of hell and Mari releasing lightning orbs to give them the shock of their lives!​

jHUaqdn.png

"I'll be there right away!" Ben says as he runs out, the very first thing happening is his Omnitrix shining a yellow light upon this supposed Frieza fellow.

YkhVSz6.jpg

Ben says as he smacks his watch down, triggering a transformation. His body was altered to be more slender as bio-armour formed around his body. His newfound tail whipped about.

FgCabC0.jpg

"Refrigerator!" Ben's new form exclaimsn then puts a finger to his chin. "Ohohohoho~ A new alien, I see? You know what they say - don't bite the hand that feeds you - but I can certainly blast it!"

Refrigerator as he was now called blasts Frieza with a purple-hued stun laser, to stun him of course. This temporary paralysis would cause him to halt his assault on Big Barda.

Refrigerator speeds towards Frieza while stun was still in effect, then used his tail to wrap and throw him

He then noticed how Frieza said that he wanted to exterminate all Saiyans, giving Ben a great idea.

"Do note take my sudden attacks as insolence, but rather, a sign of respect between brethren - a respect of power! Ohohohoho!"

@York @dark @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Raynar Saassin @Lookout​
Kratos placed his blades away after he was protected mostly by Big Barda's attack. Dodging the remaining attack from Frieza before charging in at him while he was busy with Big Barda. Trying to get in close quarter range and attempts to start attacking him with a barrage of fists.

"What's wrong?" Maria asked as she followed the girl, she noticed the girl was afraid, perhaps. She realised why when she saw what was going on. She looked around her at the rest. "I don't know about you, but this is not something to just let go. Men, open fire!" Maria said and she and her squad open fire with their plasma rifles at the titans.

View attachment 3079
"Well, Krillin, looks like the bar isn't high on who gets to come back to life. Even pompous assholes get to come back, so you and I shouldn't worry. I hope the Dragon Balls weren't wasted on him."

Mason stood back. He made a shield to guard Krillin. Observing the fray from afar, he took a couple of mental notes. He shared them verbally with Krillin.

View attachment 3078
"Ben's watch copied this Frieza guy, and I guess being a pompous ass is genetic. We have power that matches his now, but Frieza still has the upper hand and Ben is on a time limit. Something is making Frieza stronger. If my aura sense is right, whatever is making him stronger is dripping in malice. With his buff, getting close means we're toast. He still has range attacks..."
"Now Industry is where I can lend a hand!" Armstrong's chest swelled. He could imagine the headlines when he arrived back home:

Future U.S. President Signs Historic Trade Deal with Other Universe.

He would go down in history for sure- forget the Paris Accords, forget the Versailles Treaty, this would deal would change anything. Not only would he be forever associated with the discovery of other worlds, but come election day, voters would be fawning at his feet, praising him for his acts of charity in aiding the wasteland. He would have an ace up each sleeve, and a further ace under the table for good measure. He could picture his Revelation Speech even now:

The People of the Wasteland could have been us, in another time. The destructive power of the atom has threatened America's shores time and time again, and it was only through the strength and devotion of the national heroes of old that America has stayed free, and the least we can do for this other world is lend them our strength. America cannot be free as long as the Wasteland is a slave!

He would have the election the bag

"Don't worry- where I come from, our codes are encrypted- hard. To launch one of those Big Boys, you seed the president not only enter a code- a code that changes every 12 hours, mind you- and then have all his 'biometrics' scanned. If he's stressed, under duress or threatened, the Nuke won't launch. Stops freaks and creeps from putting a gun to someone's head and frying Russia, or England, or Syria or wherever they want to blow to hell"

"Not gonna let you kill yourself, kid" Cole growled, jumping into the fray. "Besides, I really need to punch something... Any plan of attack?"

"Well, Well, Well" Armstrong removed his glasses slowly, folding in their arms and placing them inside his top breast pocket. It looked like things were finally heating up, and with all the rising heat, it was time he too warmed up. Steven slid jacket from his arms and delicately laid it on the floor of the Lookout; what would be achieved by tearing a thread or two in the coming scuffle? His tailor would kill him, and he had long since grown tired of making enemies...

Loosening his tie and unbuttoning the top few clicks of his shirt, Armstrong had readied himself for battle.

"Alright, freak!" The Senator cried, falling to his knees and lifting one of the large, white tiles onto his shoulder like a discuss "Catch!" He threw

"I think that guy has the right idea. Range is what we need, and I think that tail of his is a problem. Let's try out this technique..."

Mason lifted his hand high and mimicked the Destructo Disk he saw Android 18 use earlier. He threw the disk, aiming to cut off Frieza's tail.

Then he hid behind his shield with Krillin, wincing in pain.

View attachment 3077
"Yeah, that death pizza is nice and hot! How do you not burn your own hands with ki attacks?"

@Raynar Saassin @York @dark @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky
@Cromartous @Alex Azure

"Yup, from me to you too. And that's, er, good to know! "

Shiori was caught off guard when Specter Knight took a knee. The Kujou family was a royal one so it wasn't like she didn't understand how to be polite and formal, but coming from a being covered in armor who called sparring partners "test subjects" was totally unexpected. That didn't stop her from returning a casual kind of respect, though.

What really caught her off guard was his strange blurb about death. Well, not exactly the words themselves, but the way he said them. Almost as if he had planned to kill her up until then. Must have just been a misunderstanding. Before she could say anything else though, something came along. Right on cue, a young girl came running in crying.

"Guess we better do as the little miss says, huh?" she grinned at her sparring partner while tightening the tekko on her fists. Cracking her knuckles, she began to walk out of the gravity chamber before turning to speak to Saitama for a moment. "Sorry we left you out, but why don't you come along? Not like you were gonna train or anything while we're out anyway."

With that she followed Asuha out to the fight with Broly and Janemba. Noticing a familiar face, she gave a casual greeting to Cole, seemingly unfazed by the two enemies.

"Hey Zappy, how're you guys faring?"

@Raynar Saassin @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Cromartous @Crow @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Gravity Chamber​

tumblr_inline_o5ttmr_DWEq1u3unvd_100.png

"Eh, well, don't worry about it. It was enough to see you two go at it, I suppose," Saitama replied when Shiori initially apologized, before nodding as he and the others within the Gravity Chamber followed Asuha, who had suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Looked like there was trouble; was that Cell guy siccing his minions on them before they could get a fair chance to prepare for this fabled tournament or something? Either way, sounded like it could be interesting.

For everyone else, at least.

Like Shiori, the hero was also less than impressed when Broly and Janemba was seen off in the distance fighting against Pomada and others. If they were here to just cause trouble, then that was certainly inconvenient. May as well get them to cut that out.

Letting Shiori catch up with the zappy guy, Saitama went ahead and hopped forward, nonchalantly showing up and stopping behind Pomada, giving a lackadaisical wave to the otherwise imposing figures, doing his best to put on a serious face, pointing a finger at the two superpowered villains.

tumblr_inline_o5ttnfa_ZNu1u3unvd_100.png

"Hey, you two..."

"... Stop that."

He had a ways to go as far as an imposing mien went.

@Raynar Saassin @Crow @Kaykay @Cromartous @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OutsideCapsule

"Heh heh heh. Good work, Guldo! Now it's my turn." Ginyu eclaimed as he assumed a pose in front of Gully while she was practically frozen in place, and initiated his in-famous move.

"CHANGE NOW!!" He exclaimed as a beam of energy came from his mouth and straight to Gully!

The minigun retracted back into Aigis's arm. SHe then took on a more serious tone. "This is a sign of my determination." She said.

akRWhiZ.png

She ran over to Gully in an attempt to get her out of the car. "Providing support!" She shouted. She would attempt to pull Gully from the trap.

As Ginyu was performing his Body Change move while Guldo was holding her in place, Jeice, Burter and Recoome stepped in, distracting Aigis by unleashing a flurry of attacks in unison.

@Minerva @Hahli Nuva
Will meanwhile, lashed at Hercule, turning her ice sword into a whip and lassoing it around Hercule's body to try and restrain him.

"Then something's controlling him. But what?"

"I don't know, but my bet is that we beat him to a pulp and maybe something happens." 18 responded as she saw him throw that Lasso towards Hercule to contain him. "Perfect. Now it's my turn." She then launched herself towards Hercule and launched a extremely fierce kick towards his stomach, releasing him from the lasso but launching him into the air, in which she proceeded to repeatedly kick him mid-air, then grabbed his leg and swung him around repeatedly before slingshotting him straight into the ground with a loud bang!

@Hahli Nuva

vniGAjk.gif
rYkEQBM.gif
0zQHNTa.gif

And soon, they were prepared for a combined attack that was able to strike both Janemba & Broly alike - with Itsuki sealing them in an ice tower, Fuuran creating a burning sea beneath it to give them a feeling of hell and Mari releasing lightning orbs to give them the shock of their lives!

Pomada joined in the combination by charging up a Perfect Kamehameha Wave to launch towards the entrapped Broly and Janemba thanks to the Seniors excellent move coordination, and every attack launched by the entire party connected, including Maria and her squad's fire.

"That attack was nothing!" "Ahahahahaha!" The two shouted as they stood there tall and proud, almost taken no damage from the combined attacks. "W-What?! Impossible! Even with all our combined attacks, we should of dealt with them... When will you ever stop?!"

"Not until you lie dead at my feet." Broly exclaimed as he jumped onto a nearby building's rooftop and charged up a incredible amount of energy before releasing it into a extremely large green Ki Blast! "Oh, crap..." Pomada exclaimed as she prepared herself for the attack. "Ka.... Me.... Ha.... Me.... HAAAA!!!" And then she launched a large Ki Wave towards the Green Orb and began having a power clash, unfortunately Pomada was losing... Badly. "I... Can't... Hold... It... Urgh..." "That's because you're not putting enough power into it, loser." A child's voice came in as Kid Trunks arrived alongside everyone else. Powering up as a Super Saiyan, he joined Pomada and launched a Full Powered Energy Wave to help her push it back.

"While me and Trunks are handling this blast, keep Janemba off us!" "Ahahahahaha!" Janemba laughed as he charged at the group, pulling out some kind of sword and slashing multiple Ki Blades towards the entirety of the group!

@Crow @Cromartous @Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @OutsideCapsuleCorp

"Hmph. And you're quite oblivious that you think your little weapon is going to hit again, you worm!" Frieza exclaimed as he would spawn forth a Purple Disc of Energy and launch it towards Big Barda's Mega Rod! If it connected, it would either receive a scratch mark depending on the material it was made from, or the weapon would be cut in half!

As he launched that attack, however...

YkhVSz6.jpg

FgCabC0.jpg

"Do not take my sudden attacks as insolence, but rather, a sign of respect between brethren - a respect of power! Ohohohoho!"

He was attacked by Refrigerator! "W-What?! How... How dare you!!!" Frieza exclaimed in anger as he was being thrown around and beaten around by Refrigerator, almost like he shared the exact amount of power. "Why?! Why are you so powerful?! That's it! I cannot take this anymore!!"

"I think that guy has the right idea. Range is what we need, and I think that tail of his is a problem. Let's try out this technique..."

Mason lifted his hand high and mimicked the Destructo Disk he saw Android 18 use earlier. He threw the disk, aiming to cut off Frieza's tail.

Then he hid behind his shield with Krillin, wincing in pain.

dotpict_20180517_064618-png.3077

"Yeah, that death pizza is nice and hot! How do you not burn your own hands with ki attacks?"

Just as the Senator's tile attack was about to connect, a beam from out of nowhere destroyed it in mid-air, causing it's pieces to shatter across the area. And as for Kratos's incoming strike, a Ki Blast was thrown towards him to knock him back down to the Lookout. And for Mason's Destructo Disc? Another blast came towards it looking exactly identical but purple, smashed into it and caused both to explode in mid-air. "What?!" "Even in death and restored, you still cannot defeat a group of mere earthlings, Brother. You clearly are a little shitstain, aren't you?" "Quite so. It would appear that I have to save you again." "Or in this case..." Multiple voices emerged as several metallic opponents had appeared behind Frieza:

"How about multiple of us?" "Cooler?! Is that really you?!" "Indeed. With the help of the Big Gete Star, I have been reborn with my new shiny metal body, and we will begin by destroying this planet. Starting with these weaklings." Frieza then flew over to them and transformed into his Full Power form:

"Here we go, this is me at Full Power. I won't be going easy on you maggots any longer! Prepare to die!"

@dark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Crow @Cromartous @Yun Lee @Lookout​

Pomada joined in the combination by charging up a Perfect Kamehameha Wave to launch towards the entrapped Broly and Janemba thanks to the Seniors excellent move coordination, and every attack launched by the entire party connected, including Maria and her squad's fire.

"That attack was nothing!" "Ahahahahaha!" The two shouted as they stood there tall and proud, almost taken no damage from the combined attacks. "W-What?! Impossible! Even with all our combined attacks, we should of dealt with them... When will you ever stop?!"

"Not until you lie dead at my feet." Broly exclaimed as he jumped onto a nearby building's rooftop and charged up a incredible amount of energy before releasing it into a extremely large green Ki Blast! "Oh, crap..." Pomada exclaimed as she prepared herself for the attack. "Ka.... Me.... Ha.... Me.... HAAAA!!!" And then she launched a large Ki Wave towards the Green Orb and began having a power clash, unfortunately Pomada was losing... Badly. "I... Can't... Hold... It... Urgh..." "That's because you're not putting enough power into it, loser." A child's voice came in as Kid Trunks arrived alongside everyone else. Powering up as a Super Saiyan, he joined Pomada and launched a Full Powered Energy Wave to help her push it back.

"While me and Trunks are handling this blast, keep Janemba off us!" "Ahahahahaha!" Janemba laughed as he charged at the group, pulling out some kind of sword and slashing multiple Ki Blades towards the entirety of the group!

@Crow @Cromartous @Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @OutsideCapsuleCorp​

"Understood!"
"We won't give up!"
"You can count on us!"

Our three stooges surround Janemba. Every blast from Itsuki's rod could inflict freeze, every cut from Fuuran's blade could deal a burn and every slice of Mari's sword could end in a stun.

After a round of attacks, they perform the exact same combination of special attacks as they did before - pillar of ice, hellfire seas & a great shock.

"Yup, we just keep hammering! That's the spirit!"

Just then, a red, aura-based eastern dragon rammed into Janemba repeatedly just as he was recovering from the three stooges' attacks.

"Seniors! I brought backup!"

"Yo, Asuha! This is the best part! Let everyone join in the party!"

@Raynar Saassin @Cromartous @Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @OutsideCapsuleCorp
"Hmph. And you're quite oblivious that you think your little weapon is going to hit again, you worm!" Frieza exclaimed as he would spawn forth a Purple Disc of Energy and launch it towards Big Barda's Mega Rod! If it connected, it would either receive a scratch mark depending on the material it was made from, or the weapon would be cut in half!

He was attacked by Refrigerator! "W-What?! How... How dare you!!!" Frieza exclaimed in anger as he was being thrown around and beaten around by Refrigerator, almost like he shared the exact amount of power. "Why?! Why are you so powerful?! That's it! I cannot take this anymore!!"

Just as the Senator's tile attack was about to connect, a beam from out of nowhere destroyed it in mid-air, causing it's pieces to shatter across the area. And as for Kratos's incoming strike, a Ki Blast was thrown towards him to knock him back down to the Lookout. And for Mason's Destructo Disc? Another blast came towards it looking exactly identical but purple, smashed into it and caused both to explode in mid-air. "What?!" "Even in death and restored, you still cannot defeat a group of mere earthlings, Brother. You clearly are a little shitstain, aren't you?" "Quite so. It would appear that I have to save you again." "Or in this case..." Multiple voices emerged as several metallic opponents had appeared behind Frieza:

"How about multiple of us?" "Cooler?! Is that really you?!" "Indeed. With the help of the Big Gete Star, I have been reborn with my new shiny metal body, and we will begin by destroying this planet. Starting with these weaklings." Frieza then flew over to them and transformed into his Full Power form:

"Here we go, this is me at Full Power. I won't be going easy on you maggots any longer! Prepare to die!"

"Ohohohoho~ more of my brethren, I see?" Refrigerator laughs as he gazes upon the Metal Coolers. "I have a hunch about your vast power, and that's only in one of you!"

Turning to Frieza turning into his full-powered mode, Refrigerator's eyes widened.

"I can't do this swole thing. How do I do this swole thing?"

After a squint of the eyes and a grin, he came to a conclusion.

"But maybe I don't need to. Ohohohoho~"

Walking between the group & Frieza, Refrigerator opens his arms wide, 50 degrees below a T-pose, while his left leg was in front of his right. This was a Frieza Clan signature pose.

"One at a time, Frieza, one at a time. Don't want to gorge yourself on tasty treats, now do you, your majesty? Ohohohohoho~"

@dark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Cromartous @Yun Lee @Lookout​

Last edited:

@dark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Crow @Cromartous @Yun Lee @Lookout

View attachment 3081
"There's... There's so many... surely each clone is individually weaker than the whole, right?"

Mason threw another Destructo Disk, burning his other hand in the process, and aimed to have it curve and slice through multiple Coolers.

@Raynar Saassin @Cromartous @Crow @dark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Yun Lee

"Yup, from me to you too. And that's, er, good to know! "

Shiori was caught off guard when Specter Knight took a knee. The Kujou family was a royal one so it wasn't like she didn't understand how to be polite and formal, but coming from a being covered in armor who called sparring partners "test subjects" was totally unexpected. That didn't stop her from returning a casual kind of respect, though.

What really caught her off guard was his strange blurb about death. Well, not exactly the words themselves, but the way he said them. Almost as if he had planned to kill her up until then. Must have just been a misunderstanding. Before she could say anything else though, something came along. Right on cue, a young girl came running in crying.

"Guess we better do as the little miss says, huh?" she grinned at her sparring partner while tightening the tekko on her fists. Cracking her knuckles, she began to walk out of the gravity chamber before turning to speak to Saitama for a moment. "Sorry we left you out, but why don't you come along? Not like you were gonna train or anything while we're out anyway."

With that she followed Asuha out to the fight with Broly and Janemba. Noticing a familiar face, she gave a casual greeting to Cole, seemingly unfazed by the two enemies.

"Hey Zappy, how're you guys faring?"

@Raynar Saassin @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Cromartous @Crow @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Gravity Chamber​
"They're realllly going to Hell" Cole muttered, barely breaking eye contact with his foes "Vegeta went rogue... blew up half a city block just to show us that he could... hit him hard and it barely made a dent" He thinned his eyelids and stared Shiori dead in the face, his eyes piercing hers with a fusion of fury and focused; an emotion of unquelled liberty honed by a newfound sense of calm. It was time to start playing rough. No more gimmicky attacks or holding back- they had to end it and end it fast "These guys are bad news. They're shaking off whatever we throw at them. We can't hold back- they gotta die"

"Oh, two can play at that game!" Cole cried, unsheathing his Amp and leaping towards the oncoming Ki blades. He had been preparing for something like this ever since his weapon had first come off the workbench. It had started out with smashing tin cans away from his person, then batting away baseballs. With every swing he had grown more and more confident, trusting his weapon not only with his life but with so much more; he had learned to trust it with the lives of everyone in his city. Cutting through some of the local key blasts with his lightning-charged bident, he rode the electrical currents in the air, with Janemba as his target. Once in striking distance, he would prepare to parry the monster's first strike, then exploit the creature's defenses with a swift charged kick to the chest and an electric headbutt towards the ground. It was time they settled it Demon to Demon- it was time to see how Janemba would fare in a sword duel on his own terms...

"FUCK YOU, YOU PURPLE PIMPLE-FACED FREAK O' NATURE! YOU'VE REALLY DONT IT NOW, ASSHOLE!!!" Armstrong spat, having truly lost his cool. The irony of getting hot-headed with a pair of ice demons was lost of the poor Senator, his rational mind almost reduced to goo by pure, unadulterated irritation. Composing himself the best he could, Steven dusted down his shirt and lowered his stage again, albeit with a tensed forehead and gritted teeth. Now he was just embarrassing himself- though not reducing himself to a total lunatic, his outburst of barely contained would have reflected incredibly poorly on his approval ratings had the paparazzi been around. "Okay, that how ya wanna play it? Fine!" Armstrong rolled his shoulders back, letting the remaining buttons of his shirt pop free and the seams along his arms surrender under the bulk of his flexing biceps "This is gonna be a PRESIDENTIAL BEAT DOWN! IM GONNA SMASH YOU AND YOU BROTHER BACK TO THE 5TH GRADE!"

The Temple would shake under the strength of a mighty pile drive, sending a trempling shockwave across Kami's palace. With the ground parted beneath a mighty fist, Armstrong began to flood the crevices and cracks with the eternalized energies of his mighty nanomachines. A collum of heat and light began to follow from ground zero, exploding and climbing upwards towards Frieza with startling speed.

@dark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Crow @Cromartous @Yun Lee @Lookout

"Heh heh heh. Good work, Guldo! Now it's my turn." Ginyu eclaimed as he assumed a pose in front of Gully while she was practically frozen in place, and initiated his in-famous move.

"CHANGE NOW!!" He exclaimed as a beam of energy came from his mouth and straight to Gully!

As Ginyu was performing his Body Change move while Guldo was holding her in place, Jeice, Burter and Recoome stepped in, distracting Aigis by unleashing a flurry of attacks in unison.

@Minerva @Hahli Nuva

"I don't know, but my bet is that we beat him to a pulp and maybe something happens." 18 responded as she saw him throw that Lasso towards Hercule to contain him. "Perfect. Now it's my turn." She then launched herself towards Hercule and launched a extremely fierce kick towards his stomach, releasing him from the lasso but launching him into the air, in which she proceeded to repeatedly kick him mid-air, then grabbed his leg and swung him around repeatedly before slingshotting him straight into the ground with a loud bang!

@Hahli Nuva

As th beam hit Gully, instead of switching bodies, a red aura would cover her and his power would have no effect. Gully would start to glow red, and light shot out from her eyes and the cab exploded, covering her in smoke. When it cleared, she had been freed, and looked very, very pissed off.

2016-09-11(151074)_Gully_Front-JPEG.jpg

"Okay. Now I'm mad..."

Will watched as 18 beat on Hercule. Holding back had become increasingly difficult, escpecially as she grew older. For now, she'd let 18 have things her way. While she watched, Will felt the presence of every single villain. Frieza, Cooler, Broly and Janemba entered her mind, and she wanted nothing more than to quit playing around and erase all of them in one fell swoop.

But she knew it wasn't her right. There were others here, that wanted to help, that could handle the situation well. She had to trust them, even if she hadn't met half of them yet.

So for now, she instead summoned a whirlwind of air and sent it hurtling to hercule in order to keep the arrogant human in the air for 18 to juggle.

@Raynar Saassin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back