Status
Not open for further replies.
"I can teach you." 18 responded, which Krillin overheard. "Wait, what? You're going to be teaching, 18?" "This person clearly has potential and needs it. If that was all he had, he won't stand a chance against that freak." "Okay. Well, we both can help out, right? I know a few techniques myself that he could use, and I could be his sparing partner." "What are you trying to say, Krillin?" "I'm saying that since you're an Android, you are by default much stronger than Earthlings, so he could practice on me until he's ready to try to take you down."

@Alex Azure

"Thanks, uh... I don't think I caught your name."

Mason stuck out his hand towards Krilli for a handshake. "Mason Moretti. I'd be glad to have you as a sparring partner."

@Raynar Saassin

Last edited:
"No, no, I'm the only rebel here, I dragged these two goody two-shoes into this," the tough-looking one laughs, "like we said, we ended up inside while travelling through some funky wormhole. They wanted to leave, but I thought that we should stay for a bit, love the aesthetics. Don't worry, nothing was touched, though it was tempting... But I really am sorry, but I didn't mess anything up, promise!"

"Please, Ms Bulma," Asuha says, "do forgive my seniors on my behalf."

"Well, Asuha, at least you know which examples of ours not to follow, ahahaha..." the short-haired one seems sheepish about this, "I truly am sorry, Miss."

"Ms Bulma, was it?" the bespectacled one asked, "it appears that the best choice would be to take our leave, as we have already found who we wanted to find. Once more, I apologise for any inappropriate behaviour. Come on, Asuha."

5kebfCb.jpg

"Sorry, Itsuki-senpai, but I've sworn to participate in the Cell Games!"

"The what?"

"Oh, that was real? I thought it was a poorly made news parody show."

"And what did this poorly made news parody show say about the Cell Games?"

Just then, Vegeta walked in to check out what was going on.

"Mr Vegeta," Asuha bows, "good to see you again. I am here to train for the Cell Games. I have already met Ms Bulma, and these here are my seniors! They've taught me most of my combat skills, and I'm ready to do them proud!"

8uXsuQB.png

"I believe introductions are in order," the bespectacled one bows, "I am Yakumo Itsuki."

VwmnotX.png

"Sakaide Mari, pleased to meet you all."

BpLwhwf.png

"Yo, name's Mitsurugi Fuuran. Guess I'll be in your company."

"Hmph. Children in this world are annoying." Vegeta exclaimed as he crossed his arms in front of them. "I assume these brats came with you, Asuha? Typical. When one child arrives, more seem to follow suite. Alright then." Vegeta then walked off towards a door leading outside then turned back. "If you want your training, then I'll gladly give it to you. I'll take all three of you on at once!" "Sigh... Fine. Go, have your training time. I'll go somewhere else." Bulma exclaimed as she walked off.

@Crow @Capsule Corporation
"No Stiles, that's not it, and why do you-"

Ben turns to see Pomada.

IvYU1Y1.jpg

"Oh, hey Pomada, is there something you need from me?"

Ben reveals the holograms in his Omnitrix after her enquiry, specifically the blob of glorified pudding.

"Yup, I've still got this guy I got from your DNA. In fact, I just finished a training round with Stiles using him. Is something the matter?"

"I wanted to see how you've been handling in terms of learning how to use my race." Pomada exclaimed as she continued peeking in. "Mind if we went a few rounds? I'd love to see what you've done so far."

@Crow @Lucky @TimeChamber
"Thanks, uh... I don't think I caught your name."

Mason stuck out his hand towards Krilli for a handshake. "Mason Moretti. I'd be glad to have you as a sparring partner."

"Name's Krillin. I'll gladly be your sparing partner. It'd be nice to fight someone who isn't a thousand leagues above you, you know?"

@Alex Azure

"Name's Krillin. I'll gladly be your sparing partner. It'd be nice to fight someone who isn't a thousand leagues above you, you know?"

@Alex Azure

View attachment 3045
"I know what you mean. I tried sensing the ki of some of the people, and we have some strong power levels here, mostly from this universe. Piccolo, Vegeta, Gohan... even Dende has a lot of power for a little guy. I see why he's Earth's guardian in this universe. Then some of the other worlds' fighters... most everyone seems a couple leagues above you and me at least. Especially the little girl with the gauntlets and that guy in the banana yellow suit. I don't think I could survive a punch from either of them."

View attachment 3046
"Just give me a couple minutes to heal and I'll be ready to learn some new techniques. I may not have the best stamina in a fight, but at least I can bounce back quick after a loss. Even death hasn't kept me down for long before."

"..."

View attachment 3045
"Mason, maybe don't spew out everything that comes to your mind,"
he told himself.

"Sorry if I say anything weird, Krillin. Coming back from the dead isn't a common occurance, but I've seen it multiple times."

Mason tapped his necklace, and those around him could sense an aura that was definitely different than the one he was fighting with before. Within a few minites, his fatigue and injuries would be gone.

@Raynar Saassin

dotpict_20180517_064610-png.3045

"I know what you mean. I tried sensing the ki of some of the people, and we have some strong power levels here, mostly from this universe. Piccolo, Vegeta, Gohan... even Dende has a lot of power for a little guy. I see why he's Earth's guardian in this universe. Then some of the other worlds' fighters... most everyone seems a couple leagues above you and me at least. Especially the little girl with the gauntlets and that guy in the banana yellow suit. I don't think I could survive a punch from either of them."

dotpict_20180517_064539-png.3046

"Just give me a couple minutes to heal and I'll be ready to learn some new techniques. I may not have the best stamina in a fight, but at least I can bounce back quick after a loss. Even death hasn't kept me down for long before."

"..."

dotpict_20180517_064610-png.3045

"Mason, maybe don't spew out everything that comes to your mind,"
he told himself.

"Sorry if I say anything weird, Krillin. Coming back from the dead isn't a common occurance, but I've seen it multiple times."

Mason tapped his necklace, and those around him could sense an aura that was definitely different than the one he was fighting with before. Within a few minites, his fatigue and injuries would be gone.

"Woah. Now that is incredible. It's like the Senzu Beans of our world, except with some kind of... magic? Those movies don't really teach much." Krillin exclaimed before getting ready for training. "Alright. How about some close-quarters? Come at me with your best punch!"

@Alex Azure

"Woah. Now that is incredible. It's like the Senzu Beans of our world, except with some kind of... magic? Those movies don't really teach much." Krillin exclaimed before getting ready for training. "Alright. How about some close-quarters? Come at me with your best punch!"

@Alex Azure

Mason wound up and threw a punch directly into Krillin's gut, as hard as he could.

@Raynar Saassin

"Hmph. Children in this world are annoying." Vegeta exclaimed as he crossed his arms in front of them. "I assume these brats came with you, Asuha? Typical. When one child arrives, more seem to follow suite. Alright then." Vegeta then walked off towards a door leading outside then turned back. "If you want your training, then I'll gladly give it to you. I'll take all three of you on at once!" "Sigh... Fine. Go, have your training time. I'll go somewhere else." Bulma exclaimed as she walked off.

@Crow @Capsule Corporation

"I don't need training, but I'm certainly curious as to what you can dish out," Fuuran laughs as she follows Vegeta, "bring it on!"

"Fuuran, w- wait!" Mari runs in response.

"Here we go again..." Itsuki sighs as she follows.

"So, we gonna use your backyard or a cool room? Or a two-in-one?"

@Raynar Saassin @CapsuleCorp​

"I wanted to see how you've been handling in terms of learning how to use my race." Pomada exclaimed as she continued peeking in. "Mind if we went a few rounds? I'd love to see what you've done so far."

"Oh, sure," Ben says, smacking his watch down and transforming into the pudgy form that he had just used to face Stiles.

"I seem to be able to control this form pretty well, but you are this form itself, so I'll learn what I can."

@Raynar Saassin @Lucky @TimeChamber​

Mason wound up and threw a punch directly into Krillin's gut, as hard as he could.

Krillin quickly responded by sending a punch of his own, only for both punches to connect with equal strength. "Woah. You're pretty good. I guess you've had some experience."

@Alex Azure
"I don't need training, but I'm certainly curious as to what you can dish out," Fuuran laughs as she follows Vegeta, "bring it on!"

"Fuuran, w- wait!" Mari runs in response.

"Here we go again..." Itsuki sighs as she follows.

"So, we gonna use your backyard or a cool room? Or a two-in-one?"

"We'll be entering one of the Capsule Corporation ships. The Gravity won't be as strong as that in the Chamber. Let's go, I'd rather not be kept waiting." Vegeta smirked as he walked out of the door. Once they walked out, they would be greeted by this:

A small spherical ship with CAPSULE3 labelled on the front. The front door of the ship dropped open and they would be inside the ship as Vegeta walked in first. The interior was similar to that of the Gravity Chamber, except in the middle would be several seats and a pilot contraption. Already proceeding to the central console, Vegeta turned up the Gravity to 100x that of Earth's Gravity and smirked towards the girls that followed. "Hmhm. Let's see how you handle 100 times that of Earth's Gravity. Now then, attack me."

@Crow @CapsuleCorporation​

Last edited:
Krillin quickly responded by sending a punch of his own, only for both punches to connect with equal strength. "Woah. You're pretty good. I guess you've had some experience."

@Alex Azure

"The same could be said to you. I bet you've been in a lot of fights. How are your kicks?" Mason followed up the punch with a high roundhouse kick, aiming to just barely miss Krillin's face.

@Raynar Saassin

"The same could be said to you. I bet you've been in a lot of fights. How are your kicks?" Mason followed up the punch with a high roundhouse kick, aiming to just barely miss Krillin's face.

"Just as good as my punches. I'm not going to go easy on you." Krillin responded as he proceeded to counter Mason's kick just like he did with the punches. For someone who gets easily outclassed by non-earthlings, he was holding his own pretty well against Mason. It was like they were on an even playing field for once.

@Alex Azure

A small spherical ship with CAPSULE3 labelled on the front. The front door of the ship dropped open and they would be inside the ship as Vegeta walked in first. The interior was similar to that of the Gravity Chamber, except in the middle would be several seats and a pilot contraption. Already proceeding to the central console, Vegeta turned up the Gravity to 100x that of Earth's Gravity and smirked towards the girls that followed. "Hmhm. Let's see how you handle 100 times that of Earth's Gravity. Now then, attack me."

@Crow @CapsuleCorporation

"Man, this is a little heavier than I thought," Fuuran laughs it off, "say, Itsuki, you wanna go all Flora on this guy?"

"Not now, Fuuran," Itsuki responds tipping her glasses.

Meanwhile, Asuha seemed to be having trouble adapting to the gravity.

"Asuha! Why not you take a rest."

"Sorry... Mari-senpai..." Asuha responds as she materialises her naginata and uses it as a walking pole for the time being, "I am aiming to be the strongest Hoshimori. If this is a breeze to you, I will make sure..."

While the three seniors shook the gravity off like it was a few extra training weights. Asuha was breathing heavily, but standing, surely.

"Nothing can make you quit, now can it?" Mari shakes her head. "I guess I have reason to worry now, huh?"

Asuha shakes her head.

"Leave the moment you're not feeling too good, alright?"

Meanwhile, the three seniors Itsuki, Fuuran & Mari got ready for combat, conjuring a rod & two swords respectively.

"Less talk, moooore action!"

And so Itsuki began to aim her rod at Vegeta, firing energy blasts that were not hot, but surprisingly the opposite, while Mari & Fuuran charged forward to unleash sword slashes upon him. Fuuran's sword slashes had a feeling of heat, while Mari's gave off a slight static.

If Vegeta dodged, Itsuki's aim would shift towards him, but Mari & Fuuran, while they would move towards him, did not seem to bother to connect a hit.

Asuha, fourth of all, began to slash at Vegeta with her naginata from behind. Any damage she felt would be slowly but surely recovered by her naginata slashes, for the weapon seemed to be able to drain health equivalent to damage dealt. To prepare for Vegeta's counterattack, she would perform a double roll away, then continue the assault on Vegeta - rinse & repeat.

"Just as good as my punches. I'm not going to go easy on you." Krillin responded as he proceeded to counter Mason's kick just like he did with the punches. For someone who gets easily outclassed by non-earthlings, he was holding his own pretty well against Mason. It was like they were on an even playing field for once.

@Alex Azure

Mason would deliver a few more punches and kicks that could easily be blocked, as well as block anything Krillin could try to throw at him. "This is normally when I would start using ki tricks, but I think I'll hold back on them for now. Using my power is really the only way I gain a leverage in fights. Let me know if you want to start using tricks."

View attachment 3056
"But for right now? I'm having fun doing just this."

It appeared that, contrary to when he was using his powers, Mason wasn't losing stamina from this simple sparring. He had a smile on his face and kept his eyes focused on Krillin's movements. Mason did have some experience in a fight.

@Raynar Saassin

". . .Huh."

Specter Knight held up his other arm as a wave of dust blew in his direction from the trembling shockwave produced by Shiori Kujou's explosive counterattack. The cursed purple flames vanished as quickly as they appeared, slowly withering into fleeting clouds of smoke that, when they cleared, revealed an unscathed Shiori standing in the epicenter of the explosion.

Countering her own destructive force with...well, even more destructive force. The girl's ghastly sparring partner couldn't evoke much else but stunned silence. After a moment of silence was shared between the two, Specter Knight eventually lowered himself to the chamber's floor and planted his scythe into the floor by its base. He crossed his arms and quietly laughed.

cb7657eca8e6dd7fa6f1ace33f00f555.png

"Hmhmhm. . .you certainly do not lack in raw power, girl. You could make for a promising member of my order, back in my reality." Specter Knight mused. The words escaped his masked mouth easily enough, albeit with a hint of melancholy. "Far be it from me to put a promising fighter like you through that mundane torment."

Where did that come from? For such an antagonistic looking (and sounding; how raspy can a voice get?) creature, the knight wasn't stubborn enough to know when he's been outmatched. Though he'll make an argument in a battle of speed and reflexes, even he cannot raise a bony finger to a display of such raw, unfiltered power. It's that begrudging respect between warriors that occasionally resurfaces in Specter Knight's rotting veins. Something he would've cherished much more a few years ago.

"I've realized that many of my Curios would be more accurately represented in whatever the true tournament arena will look like, but most of the rest of them are more. . hss, straightforward. So, allow me one final test."

Specter Knight finished the exchange by gripping his scythe once more and rising from the ground. The knight scanned the open space between himself and Shiori, and glanced around the chamber itself.

He raised his free, open hand into the air.

And then, he closed it into a tight fist.

CCRRAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

For at least the fourth time, another booming sound threatened to rupture the eardrums of every fighter inhabiting the Gravity Chamber. It sounded like a thunderbolt had just struck a few inches away from their face, but the haze of the loud noise wasn't the only thing strange about Specter Knight's attack.

It was. . .dark.

Completely pitch black.

This wasn't your average everyday darkness.

This was advanced darkness.

All light in the Gravity Chamber was suddenly erased in Specter Knight's clutch. Any sources of light simply stopped working, beams of energy wouldn't even emit any light, and even those with biological or technical night-vision simply couldn't see past the impenetrable wall of darkness that blinded everyone.

But that wasn't all. There wasn't any noise. There were no smells. No tastes, no sense of feeling or spacial awareness. Try to talk, scream or grunt in annoyance or confusion, but no one can hear themselves. Even their inner voices were muted.

For a few seconds, the Gravity Chamber was lost in darkness. It was like someone had turned off the lights of the universe.

And then, at once, everything came back on. Light filled the Gravity Chamber as much as it did previously, and the senses swiftly returned like they never left. The smells, the sounds, the taste and feeling of the Gravity Chamber was back to normal.

Except now Shiori Kujou surrounded by skeletons.

latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest

A lot of skeletons.

In the short time span during Specter Knight's 'attack', it seems as if a horde of reanimated bones emerged from the floor of the Gravity Chamber and swiftly took point surrounding Shiori. The skeletal sentries mindlessly stood and stared at the girl, carrying nothing but rusted swords and armors. Specter Knight would suddenly appear from behind one of his minions, rising up and motioning his scythe towards Shiori.

Each of the skeletons locked on to her, and a faint twinkle of purple light began to manifest in their eye sockets.

BAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMABAMBAMBAMBAMBAM

Like a firing squad set to execute, a hailstorm of magical missiles suddenly soared towards Shiori from all directions. The sentries continuously rattled their target with volleys of magic missiles from their empty eye sockets, while seamlessly tracking her movements and not stopping their attack until destroyed.

Was this undead firing squad lethal? Get hit, and see what happens.

@Raynar Saassin @Ver @Kaykay @Donder172 @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Gravity Chamber

"Oh, sure," Ben says, smacking his watch down and transforming into the pudgy form that he had just used to face Stiles.

"I seem to be able to control this form pretty well, but you are this form itself, so I'll learn what I can."

"Alright, I'm ready. Let's go." Pomada exclaimed as she got ready for combat. She decided to go for a barrage of kicks and punches towards him as per the usual opening move. When Ben were to counter-attack, she'd perform a back-flip and launch several small Ki Blasts towards him.

@Crow @TimeChamber
"Man, this is a little heavier than I thought," Fuuran laughs it off, "say, Itsuki, you wanna go all Flora on this guy?"

"Not now, Fuuran," Itsuki responds tipping her glasses.

Meanwhile, Asuha seemed to be having trouble adapting to the gravity.

"Asuha! Why not you take a rest."

"Sorry... Mari-senpai..." Asuha responds as she materialises her naginata and uses it as a walking pole for the time being, "I am aiming to be the strongest Hoshimori. If this is a breeze to you, I will make sure..."

While the three seniors shook the gravity off like it was a few extra training weights. Asuha was breathing heavily, but standing, surely.

"Nothing can make you quit, now can it?" Mari shakes her head. "I guess I have reason to worry now, huh?"

Asuha shakes her head.

"Leave the moment you're not feeling too good, alright?"

Meanwhile, the three seniors Itsuki, Fuuran & Mari got ready for combat, conjuring a rod & two swords respectively.

"Less talk, moooore action!"

And so Itsuki began to aim her rod at Vegeta, firing energy blasts that were not hot, but surprisingly the opposite, while Mari & Fuuran charged forward to unleash sword slashes upon him. Fuuran's sword slashes had a feeling of heat, while Mari's gave off a slight static.

If Vegeta dodged, Itsuki's aim would shift towards him, but Mari & Fuuran, while they would move towards him, did not seem to bother to connect a hit.

Asuha, fourth of all, began to slash at Vegeta with her naginata from behind. Any damage she felt would be slowly but surely recovered by her naginata slashes, for the weapon seemed to be able to drain health equivalent to damage dealt. To prepare for Vegeta's counterattack, she would perform a double roll away, then continue the assault on Vegeta - rinse & repeat.

Vegeta merely chuckled in response to their chatter. Just who were they that they'd chat amongst themselves like such despite being in a intense gravity room? Regardless, he got ready for their attacks. To respond to Itsuki's energy blasts, Vegeta fired a few Ki Blasts of his own whilst punching and kicking towards Mari and Fuuran's sword slashes, feeling both elemental effects but persisting. However he was not expecting the back-attack from Asuha and had to quickly respond by holding both his hands outwards and expelling a wave of energy that would cause minor damage and knock back anyone that was too close to him. And this was his strength in his base form.

"Haha. I must say, I haven't had this much enjoyment from facing multiple opponents at once. The last I had this much pleasure was facing those Namekians on their home planet. Of course I slaughtered them all without so much as breaking a sweat, but that's besides the point. You've made your attacks, now it's my turn." Vegeta responded by opening up with his attacking techniques. First he would target Asuha by firing a burst of Ki Blasts towards her while then turning his attention to the two sword girls. He smirked sadistically towards them as he proceeded to full on charge them. If they were to respond with their swords, he would simply grab them and push into them, applying pressure both to their grips and their stances.

". . .Huh."

Specter Knight held up his other arm as a wave of dust blew in his direction from the trembling shockwave produced by Shiori Kujou's explosive counterattack. The cursed purple flames vanished as quickly as they appeared, slowly withering into fleeting clouds of smoke that, when they cleared, revealed an unscathed Shiori standing in the epicenter of the explosion.

Countering her own destructive force with...well, even more destructive force. The girl's ghastly sparring partner couldn't evoke much else but stunned silence. After a moment of silence was shared between the two, Specter Knight eventually lowered himself to the chamber's floor and planted his scythe into the floor by its base. He crossed his arms and quietly laughed.

cb7657eca8e6dd7fa6f1ace33f00f555.png

"Hmhmhm. . .you certainly do not lack in raw power, girl. You could make for a promising member of my order, back in my reality." Specter Knight mused. The words escaped his masked mouth easily enough, albeit with a hint of melancholy. "Far be it from me to put a promising fighter like you through that mundane torment."

Where did that come from? For such an antagonistic looking (and sounding; how raspy can a voice get?) creature, the knight wasn't stubborn enough to know when he's been outmatched. Though he'll make an argument in a battle of speed and reflexes, even he cannot raise a bony finger to a display of such raw, unfiltered power. It's that begrudging respect between warriors that occasionally resurfaces in Specter Knight's rotting veins. Something he would've cherished much more a few years ago.

"I've realized that many of my Curios would be more accurately represented in whatever the true tournament arena will look like, but most of the rest of them are more. . hss, straightforward. So, allow me one final test."

Specter Knight finished the exchange by gripping his scythe once more and rising from the ground. The knight scanned the open space between himself and Shiori, and glanced around the chamber itself.

He raised his free, open hand into the air.

And then, he closed it into a tight fist.

CCRRAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

For at least the fourth time, another booming sound threatened to rupture the eardrums of every fighter inhabiting the Gravity Chamber. It sounded like a thunderbolt had just struck a few inches away from their face, but the haze of the loud noise wasn't the only thing strange about Specter Knight's attack.

It was. . .dark.

Completely pitch black.

This wasn't your average everyday darkness.

This was advanced darkness.

All light in the Gravity Chamber was suddenly erased in Specter Knight's clutch. Any sources of light simply stopped working, beams of energy wouldn't even emit any light, and even those with biological or technical night-vision simply couldn't see past the impenetrable wall of darkness that blinded everyone.

But that wasn't all. There wasn't any noise. There were no smells. No tastes, no sense of feeling or spacial awareness. Try to talk, scream or grunt in annoyance or confusion, but no one can hear themselves. Even their inner voices were muted.

For a few seconds, the Gravity Chamber was lost in darkness. It was like someone had turned off the lights of the universe.

And then, at once, everything came back on. Light filled the Gravity Chamber as much as it did previously, and the senses swiftly returned like they never left. The smells, the sounds, the taste and feeling of the Gravity Chamber was back to normal.

Except now Shiori Kujou surrounded by skeletons.

latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest

A lot of skeletons.

In the short time span during Specter Knight's 'attack', it seems as if a horde of reanimated bones emerged from the floor of the Gravity Chamber and swiftly took point surrounding Shiori. The skeletal sentries mindlessly stood and stared at the girl, carrying nothing but rusted swords and armors. Specter Knight would suddenly appear from behind one of his minions, rising up and motioning his scythe towards Shiori.

Each of the skeletons locked on to her, and a faint twinkle of purple light began to manifest in their eye sockets.

BAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMABAMBAMBAMBAMBAM

Like a firing squad set to execute, a hailstorm of magical missiles suddenly soared towards Shiori from all directions. The sentries continuously rattled their target with volleys of magic missiles from their empty eye sockets, while seamlessly tracking her movements and not stopping their attack until destroyed.

Was this undead firing squad lethal? Get hit, and see what happens.

"(Just who is this guy? Summoning things like this as if it were a video game...)" Kid Trunks responded as he proceeded to defend himself should any of those animated constructs come to attack him. If they were to attack him, he would proceed to fire a few Ki Blasts towards them to throw them away.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

@Ver @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Cromartous @Gravity Chamber

Mason would deliver a few more punches and kicks that could easily be blocked, as well as block anything Krillin could try to throw at him. "This is normally when I would start using ki tricks, but I think I'll hold back on them for now. Using my power is really the only way I gain a leverage in fights. Let me know if you want to start using tricks."

dotpict_20180517_064539-png.3056

"But for right now? I'm having fun doing just this."

It appeared that, contrary to when he was using his powers, Mason wasn't losing stamina from this simple sparring. He had a smile on his face and kept his eyes focused on Krillin's movements. Mason did have some experience in a fight.

"Yeah, same. It's good to have a easier fight for a change. Most of the time I just get destroyed immediately or put out of my misery." Krillin responded as he continued attacking Mason and watching for his attacks. He seemed to be having fun doing this again.

@Alex Azure @Lookout

Meanwhile Android 18 decided to fly off the lookout towards the Gravity Chamber. She thought that since everyone was occupied, that this place was boring. She was seeking some action, something to do at least. What she didn't know however was that she'd be warning the group of an incoming attack by two powerful entities...​

"Alright, I'm ready. Let's go." Pomada exclaimed as she got ready for combat. She decided to go for a barrage of kicks and punches towards him as per the usual opening move. When Ben were to counter-attack, she'd perform a back-flip and launch several small Ki Blasts towards him.

@Crow @TimeChamber

Ben-Majin punched the punches away with his elastic arms. When Pomada's ki blasts came, they blasted through him, creating holes in his body that swiftly regenerated.

"My turn!" Ben-Majin laughs as he unleashes a ray upon Pomada, turning her into a smoothie.

"Uh, what just happened?" Ben-Majin picks the smoothie up to sip it. "Oh, that meat & salmon smoothie from a while back. Kinda wish they still sold those."

He tosses the smoothie aside as, in a puff of smoke, it turns back into Pomada. While she was in one piece, she would feel that some of her health was drained.

"What the heck did I just do?"

Vegeta merely chuckled in response to their chatter. Just who were they that they'd chat amongst themselves like such despite being in a intense gravity room? Regardless, he got ready for their attacks. To respond to Itsuki's energy blasts, Vegeta fired a few Ki Blasts of his own whilst punching and kicking towards Mari and Fuuran's sword slashes, feeling both elemental effects but persisting. However he was not expecting the back-attack from Asuha and had to quickly respond by holding both his hands outwards and expelling a wave of energy that would cause minor damage and knock back anyone that was too close to him. And this was his strength in his base form.

"Haha. I must say, I haven't had this much enjoyment from facing multiple opponents at once. The last I had this much pleasure was facing those Namekians on their home planet. Of course I slaughtered them all without so much as breaking a sweat, but that's besides the point. You've made your attacks, now it's my turn." Vegeta responded by opening up with his attacking techniques. First he would target Asuha by firing a burst of Ki Blasts towards her while then turning his attention to the two sword girls. He smirked sadistically towards them as he proceeded to full on charge them. If they were to respond with their swords, he would simply grab them and push into them, applying pressure both to their grips and their stances.

"I myself must say that you're a lot tougher than any Irousu we've faced as a team so far, Vegeta," Fuuran compliments back, "pretty great for a Non-Hoshimori with no weapon of choice."

"Wait, what do you mean-" Itsuki seemed a bit surprised by his dialogue, but lost no focus.

Itsuki's blasts were able to neutralise Vegeta's, each collision resulting in an explosion that allowed her to use the resulting smoke to strike him stealthily. While Mari & Fuuran foresaw Vegeta's counterattacks, they dodgerolled away in response, before continuing their forwards assault.

Asuha, however, was hit and pushed back, taking a while to pick herself up. During Vegeta's turn, she would be struck once again.

Itsuki briefly glances at Asuha, then at her two fellow stooges. "Now!"

Fuuran & Mari would perform feints to make it seem like they were prepared to counter Vegeta, just before Fuuran stabbed her sword into the ground before punching it through, and Mari would begin to hover, allowing her to evade Vegeta's next potential attack. During all this, Itsuki raised her rod, summoning a great attack...

PK5hYsy.gif
J3TsadI.gif
ltJf949.gif

The assault starts off with Mari conjuring plasma beams around that carried shock to them, causing them to cumulate and home in to Vegeta, releasing an intense stun effect. Next up was Itsuki's attack, where she summoned icicles to crash into Vegeta and potentially freeze him. Finally, Fuuran's strike shattered the Earth and summoned a powerful, rising firestorm just below Vegeta that carried a burn effect.

While Vegeta was being struck, Asuha had long recovered. She wasn't very synchronised, it seemed, but that was far from a bad thing.

"S- sorry for the delay, seniors!"

Asuha begins her special move as a red, eastern dragon-shaped aura circles around her, before charging at Vegeta just as the first three special attacks had finished hitting! This one wasn't as strong or powerful as the three prior special attacks, but it did its job as its ethereal aura body rammed through him a few times.

YNr9aQW.gif

Last edited:
Ben-Majin punched the punches away with his elastic arms. When Pomada's ki blasts came, they blasted through him, creating holes in his body that swiftly regenerated.

"My turn!" Ben-Majin laughs as he unleashes a ray upon Pomada, turning her into a smoothie.

"Uh, what just happened?" Ben-Majin picks the smoothie up to sip it. "Oh, that meat & salmon smoothie from a while back. Kinda wish they still sold those."

He tosses the smoothie aside as, in a puff of smoke, it turns back into Pomada. While she was in one piece, she would feel that some of her health was drained.

"What the heck did I just do?"

"You just used the Candy Beam technique. It's a special move that most Majins know off by heart, while it takes some time learning itself. However if you plan on keeping that move, do not use it for evil. You can turn literally anything into some form of sweet. Now it's my turn to show you a technique." Pomada exclaimed as she planted out a palm in front of her and a blue orb of energy suddenly appeared. "This technique I learned from training under the one known as Vegeta in Conton City. Big Bang Attack!" She yelled as she fired a large blue orb of energy towards Ben-Majin with incredible speed!

@Crow @TimeChamber
Itsuki's blasts were able to neutralise Vegeta's, each collision resulting in an explosion that allowed her to use the resulting smoke to strike him stealthily. While Mari & Fuuran foresaw Vegeta's counterattacks, they dodgerolled away in response, before continuing their forwards assault.

Asuha, however, was hit and pushed back, taking a while to pick herself up. During Vegeta's turn, she would be struck once again.

Itsuki briefly glances at Asuha, then at her two fellow stooges. "Now!"

Fuuran & Mari would perform feints to make it seem like they were prepared to counter Vegeta, just before Fuuran stabbed her sword into the ground before punching it through, and Mari would begin to hover, allowing her to evade Vegeta's next potential attack. During all this, Itsuki raised her rod, summoning a great attack...

PK5hYsy.gif
J3TsadI.gif
ltJf949.gif

The assault starts off with Mari conjuring plasma beams around that carried shock to them, causing them to cumulate and home in to Vegeta, releasing an intense stun effect. Next up was Itsuki's attack, where she summoned icicles to crash into Vegeta. Finally, Fuuran's strike shattered the Earth and summoned a powerful, rising firestorm just below Vegeta.

While Vegeta was being struck, Asuha had long recovered. She wasn't very synchronised, it seemed, but that was far from a bad thing.

"S- sorry for the delay, seniors!"

Asuha begins her special move as a red, eastern dragon-shaped aura circles around her, charging at Vegeta just as the first three special attacks had finished hitting! This one wasn't as strong or powerful as the three prior special attacks, but it did its job as its ethereal aura body rammed through him a few times.

YNr9aQW.gif

Vegeta had no choice but to respond by guarding against all of those attacks, each one causing many explosions around him, engulfing him completely in smoke, completely invisible to the cast. Did they manage to hurt him? They hurt him quite a bit to the point where there were somewhat visible bruise marks on his exposed muscles as the smoke cleared. But... Something else decided to come into play. All of a sudden, Vegeta started screaming loudly and in pain. "AHHHH!!!" He screamed, scratching his head. Someone was attacking his mind, and it was dealing minor damage. He continued to scream and struggle for life, and then, he transformed into a Super Saiyan! His hair was yellow, and a flaming yellow aura surrounded him, but he continued screaming? He was definitely in trouble here.

"You just used the Candy Beam technique. It's a special move that most Majins know off by heart, while it takes some time learning itself. However if you plan on keeping that move, do not use it for evil. You can turn literally anything into some form of sweet. Now it's my turn to show you a technique." Pomada exclaimed as she planted out a palm in front of her and a blue orb of energy suddenly appeared. "This technique I learned from training under the one known as Vegeta in Conton City. Big Bang Attack!" She yelled as she fired a large blue orb of energy towards Ben-Majin with incredible speed!​

"I'd never use anything for evil, not even lawful evil," Ben-Majin says as he raises his hands to block the Big Bang Attack, his feet screeching against the ground as the energy ball began to shrink, a mixture of french fries, chili sauce & onions falling from it before it completely disappeared. It seemed that he was using this so-called Candy Beam technique on the energy attack itself!

"Mmmm... chili fries. They're so tasty I'm almost tempted to pick them up from the floor."

Ben-Majin then prepares to deliver a few repititive ki blasts of his own.

Vegeta had no choice but to respond by guarding against all of those attacks, each one causing many explosions around him, engulfing him completely in smoke, completely invisible to the cast. Did they manage to hurt him? They hurt him quite a bit to the point where there were somewhat visible bruise marks on his exposed muscles as the smoke cleared. But... Something else decided to come into play. All of a sudden, Vegeta started screaming loudly and in pain. "AHHHH!!!" He screamed, scratching his head. Someone was attacking his mind, and it was dealing minor damage. He continued to scream and struggle for life, and then, he transformed into a Super Saiyan! His hair was yellow, and a flaming yellow aura surrounded him, but he continued screaming? He was definitely in trouble here.

"Yoooo! You've transformed, so it's time for us to show you-"

"Fuuran-senpai, hold on! Something's not right! All four of us have to get out of here! Right now!"

Mari swiftly grabs Asuha in her arms as she dashes for the door, opening it to get everyone out.

"You sure that isn't the side effects of our attacks?"

"No, that's not an appropriate response to an attack that didn't cause a single bleed, plus, he seems to be moving just fine," Itsuki tips her glasses, "it's something else."

"I'd never use anything for evil, not even lawful evil," Ben-Majin says as he raises his hands to block the Big Bang Attack, his feet screeching against the ground as the energy ball began to shrink, a mixture of french fries, chili sauce & onions falling from it before it completely disappeared. It seemed that he was using this so-called Candy Beam technique on the energy attack itself!

"Mmmm... chili fries. They're so tasty I'm almost tempted to pick them up from the floor."

Ben-Majin then prepares to deliver a few repititive ki blasts of his own.

Pomada responded by flinging the same amount of Ki Blasts and then planted a few fingers onto her forehead and then instantly vanished! By the time Ben had finished his attack, Pomada was about to teleport a fair distance away above him so she had time to prepare a powerful attack. She spawned forth a incredible ball of energy above her just by using her finger, which was a surging dark ball of energy. "Take this!" She exclaimed as she slung the ball of energy straight towards him! It would also appear that the blast itself had a pinch of tracking to it, as it would proceed to follow Ben at a slow pace.

"Yoooo! You've transformed, so it's time for us to show you-"

"Fuuran-senpai, hold on! Something's not right! All four of us have to get out of here! Right now!"

Mari swiftly grabs Asuha in her arms as she dashes for the door, opening it to get everyone out.

"You sure that isn't the side effects of our attacks?"

"No, that's not an appropriate response to an attack that didn't cause a single bleed, plus, he seems to be moving just fine," Itsuki tips her glasses, "it's something else."

"Ahhhhh! AHHHHH!" Vegeta screamed again as he was seemingly fighting a losing battle despite not being hurt much at all. It was then that his aura exploded into a fiery one, with small red bolts of electricity was shooting out of him! Some just landed on the floor and did nothing, while some ricocheted around the ship's interior. Then it finally stopped, but something was unusual about him. He was smirking towards the four girls, as his power grew immensely, far beyond his normal capabilities. What was even worse and somewhat peculiar however, was a symbol on his forehead: M. The letter M, was stamped onto his face, despite no one being there to put it onto him.

View attachment 3057

". . . . ." Perfect... I didn't think I'd be able to control Vegeta that easily~ Guess his mind and heart really was impure~ Now, Vegeta. Listen to me. "(N-No. I will not listen to you! Get out of my head!)" Hehe~ I'm not going to leave you that easily. You were an easy pawn to take over, Vegeta. And I will not waste this opportunity~ Now. Do as I command, and eliminate those that stand before you! "(Urgh! No! I won't... I... Hmhm.)" Vegeta exclaimed in his mind, all the while he was just standing there, staring at the girls. "(So this is new... Your brainwashing power is quite powerful if it were to give a Saiyan this much of a power boost. Perhaps now I can finally eliminate that clown, Kakarot.)" Yes, Vegeta~ I'm sure after your evil intent was risen, that Goku will be trying his best to return~ Now, demonstrate your new power, and eliminate the girls. He then grinned towards the four girls. Something about Vegeta harboured evil intent, and extreme power.

Pomada responded by flinging the same amount of Ki Blasts and then planted a few fingers onto her forehead and then instantly vanished! By the time Ben had finished his attack, Pomada was about to teleport a fair distance away above him so she had time to prepare a powerful attack. She spawned forth a incredible ball of energy above her just by using her finger, which was a surging dark ball of energy. "Take this!" She exclaimed as she slung the ball of energy straight towards him! It would also appear that the blast itself had a pinch of tracking to it, as it would proceed to follow Ben at a slow pace.

"Oh, I see, it's one of those," Ben-Majin says, swiftly swerving past Pomada in hopes that the energy ball would hit her instead.

"Are you honestly using one of the oldest tricks in the book on me? I've seen more than enough heat-seeking missiles in my life!"

Behind Pomada's back, an extra-large ki blast was sent Pomada's way!

"Ahhhhh! AHHHHH!" Vegeta screamed again as he was seemingly fighting a losing battle despite not being hurt much at all. It was then that his aura exploded into a fiery one, with small red bolts of electricity was shooting out of him! Some just landed on the floor and did nothing, while some ricocheted around the ship's interior. Then it finally stopped, but something was unusual about him. He was smirking towards the four girls, as his power grew immensely, far beyond his normal capabilities. What was even worse and somewhat peculiar however, was a symbol on his forehead: M. The letter M, was stamped onto his face, despite no one being there to put it onto him.

View attachment 3057

". . . . ." Perfect... I didn't think I'd be able to control Vegeta that easily~ Guess his mind and heart really was impure~ Now, Vegeta. Listen to me. "(N-No. I will not listen to you! Get out of my head!)" Hehe~ I'm not going to leave you that easily. You were an easy pawn to take over, Vegeta. And I will not waste this opportunity~ Now. Do as I command, and eliminate those that stand before you! "(Urgh! No! I won't... I... Hmhm.)" Vegeta exclaimed in his mind, all the while he was just standing there, staring at the girls. "(So this is new... Your brainwashing power is quite powerful if it were to give a Saiyan this much of a power boost. Perhaps now I can finally eliminate that clown, Kakarot.)" Yes, Vegeta~ I'm sure after your evil intent was risen, that Goku will be trying his best to return~ Now, demonstrate your new power, and eliminate the girls. He then grinned towards the four girls. Something about Vegeta harboured evil intent, and extreme power.

"Woah woah woah!" Mari was startled by the sudden bolts of red lightning.

"Alright Fuuran, you're right. Mari, get Asuha out! We will handle him!"

"Now that's what I'm talking about!"

Mari went for the door with Asuha in hand. "I'll be back to help!"

Meanwhile, Itsuki and Fuuran began their transformations. Their clothes dematerialised, before new, silkier ones rematerialised in place, kind of like an old magical girl show. They were seen wielding brand new weapons too. The girls were ready to block Vegeta's strikes as Mari & Asuha made their escape!

oeIJ8xs.png
2DSbNVY.png

"Mr Vegeta, you have to fight it!"
"Ooor you could let us fight it for you! Oh, where are my manners? I want you to meet our very own transformations - Starsuit Flora! Or just Flora will do, simplifies things. Your turn to introduce your hair dye brand."

Once Mari & Asuha were out of the gravity chamber, Mari prepares to head back in.

"I'm going to tell Ms Bulma about this!" Asuha says as she runs off.

As Asuha runs up to Bulma, she seemed a bit teary-eyed.

27VvwPy.jpg

"Ms Bulma... Mr Vegeta is..."

"I'm not afraid of death, though. It's a common thing where I'm from..." Maria said somewhat blunt. "But I prefer staying alive."

"I don't know who shot first in twenty seventy-seven, America or communist China... but well, it gave us this damn mess. Not also to mention the government's experiments with something called FEV. Forced Evolutionary Virus, thanks to this, what was Washington DC is now flooded with Super Mutants. And they're not particularly smart. But they're brutes... most of them, at least. And the earlier mentioned Enclave, they say they are the descendants of America, that's literally all they have now. But no one buys their story, especially after they tried to cleanse all life from the Wasteland. Though your world doesn't sound the same as mine. Where I'm from, the old world was actually at war for a long time. It was America against communist China. China had quite some interesting stealth tech, but America came with power armor, laser weapons and robots like the Mr. Gutsy and Sentry Bot. And not to forget our big ally, Liberty Prime. The fight actually came on American soil when China invaded Alaska and took over Anchorage. It was there that power armor was first used. They're not the best armor, but these things allow one man to carry loadouts that would normally take multiple men."

"Those people are actually around... and they're not always dead..." Maria said "I don't eat people... there is a lot of pre-war food left. The weirdest part of it, most of it is still edible. Food that is two centuries old and still edible. We're not all savages and not just because I'm a vault dweller."
"Nothing like a good government experiment to start fucking things up" Armstrong pushed his slipping spectacles back up onto the bridge of his nose with his middle finger and staring off into the sky, letting the sunlight reflect deep into his eyes. He didn't blink. He never did. What use was there flinching and surrendering in the face of adversity? He played 'chicken' with the sunlight, certain not to flinch first "Hasn't been a good experiment since democracy. First cloning, then gene-tampering... sometimes the people in charge don't know what to do with their power... unlike yours truly" He began beaming again "Maybe my world hasn't been turned to shit by nukes, but it sure as hell been turned to shit by the La Li Lu Le Lo... you might know them as 'Patriots' or just the Illuminati. Sons of bitches started out playing fantasy football with politics back in the 60s. Some of their members were Chinese, some American, some Russian. Even back then they had the habit of meddling with civil liberties. By '65 they had almost torn themselves apart from the inside, only to be kick-started by some poncy Brit. That's when things got real bad. He seemed to get off controlling information and thought it was a great idea to build a bunch of A.I.s to start running the world. By the time I was old enough to enlist the A.I.s had built up a 'War Economy'. The 5 Ls would start a war on some damn backwater, and hire out U.S citizens to die freeing it. Got the whole world involved in that scheme. Made a fair about of dough doing it too" He laughed "Maybe I'm some'Vault-Dweller' too, coz I was born into a shit-pit too. Except my world's chaos was organized chaos. Even after the La Li Lu Le Lo upon and got themselves shut down, the world still feels their absence. That's the whole reason I went into politics... Coz there ain't a world out there that's fair... Just gotta do what we can to make it that little bit fairer for our own kind. No matter the cost-- you of all people would understand that, right?"

View attachment 3057

"Shit" Cole murmured, sensing the fluctuation in power. Ki, in its simplest form, was routed in electricity, and Cole could sense something a few miles away lighting up like a Christmas tree. With everyone sparring or training, he had expected some large power's to emergy- the door to the time chamber had been bleeding energy like a gash ever since he had arrived, and the Majin's energy had attracted his attention the instant she had transformed, but Vegeta? His energy hadn't only grown, but also shifted. The charge from his distant electrons seemed to shift on their axis, turning the positive charges negative and the negative positive. He was in a state of flux. A highly dangerous state of flux.

Vegeta had hardly struck him as the most stable man, to begin with, but high energies were now placing him in an entirely different ballpark- whatever was going down at Capsel Corp, they needed all the help they could get. In a heartbeat, Cole propelled himself into the air in a collum of thunder, riding the magnetic currents towards his destination.

"What's going on in there?!" Cole cried, hammering on the side of the Capsel Corp ship "I'm sensing some crazy energy! Someone open up?!"
@Crow
@Mobilepost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back