Status
Not open for further replies.

"Who?" The policeman asked as he continued driving. Perhaps it would be for the best not to reveal the truth. As they continued driving, a radio report came in. "Ladies and gentleman, welcome to West City Radio! Our top story tonight is the announcement of the sinister Cell Games. And we all thought it was over, but it's returned to haunt us once more. Will our saviour, Hercule, save us from this menace once more? Join Jimmy Firecracker live at the Cell Games next week to find out!"

@Crow

"Hmm. Then you shall fight me." Piccolo exclaimed as he walked over to Cerin. "I may not be an Earthling, but I'm the best person you could possibly train with. I trained Gohan over there when he was a kid, and he's turned into a top-notch fighter."

That was however when the newest entrant attacked Piccolo on all fours, which caused him to throw a Ki Blast towards the ground to create a puff of smoke to hopefully disorient them before backing up and getting into a fighting stance.

"You must be pretty foolish to get the drop on me. My ears can hear much better than any Earthling so I heard you coming a mile away."

@dark @Lucky

"That's why I asked you to help me test it. I wasn't so sure because Buu didn't like the pure Majin." Pomada explained. "I should be okay now. I'll try to keep this transformation on hold until I really need it."

@Hahli Nuva

"Can you stop calling us aliens? We get that you're from different universes but that's hardly polite." Gohan exclaimed, as he prepared himself. "I don't know who you are, but if we're going to co-operate against Cell, we need to stop the infighting. Let's just train up and prepare each other for what's to come."

@Jeremi

"No. We Saiyans train by fighting each other and the environment. A Saiyan always craves a fight, no matter what, as we are elite warriors, the strongest warriors in the Universe! We earned our right to be feared."

"Hah. You catch on nicely, Saitama." Vegeta exclaimed in a smirk as he got himself ready. "Practice moving around, get a feel for the Gravity and let it compel your movements. Over a period of time I'll have it increased even further."

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gravity Chamber​

The eco warrior beast pulled a small chunk out of the lookout, filling it with dark eco and flinging it at Piccolo. Thinking he was going to hear him coming, he waited for a opportune time and he aimed his sharp claws at the green one as a few slashes with his claws happened, along with Piccolo feeling any shock from the dark eco coming from the beast's body.

@Raynar Saassin @Lucky

Annie Leonhart & Sandalphon - Prologue; From the Sky, Semper-Fi

"What makes the sky blue? You were so captivated by the question that grew into a wish... Perhaps beasts like us simply envy the ability to harbor such illogical thoughts. The Astrals who gave us birth didn't grant us that faculty. Nor the potential to dream of an independent world."

rh3zM30.png

"Lucifer... Watch over me... Watch over us all."

"Even if it means being a weakling swept up in the flow, being seen as person is all I want."

"Going against the flow... Takes a lot of courage. I respect that. Maybe people who can do it are just stupid, but... Well... What I'm sure of is that people like that are rare. So you can't call them common. You can't call them normal, either. People like them... Get called special."

ivYXAjj.png

"Sometimes you have days like this. Days where the most trivial little thing... Ends up getting you wrapped up in some big, annoying problem."

For the Primarch, Sandalphon... He had fleeting memories; he had been preparing coffee, using special... Primordial coffee beans he had once shared with the late Lucifer, the Primarch he had succeeded, in both position and rank, just like he was meant to.

As he raised the mug to his lips, about to savor the flavor with the crew of the Grandcypher, a sudden portal opened up, literally snatching him away as everyone looked on in shock, unable to say a word before he disappeared into what seemed to be thin air.

As for Annie... She remembered little; just darkness, and a distinct numbness... Before a bright light suddenly pierced her vision, and feeling returned to her body.

The pair regained their senses, looking over first each other, as they were the closest in proximity, and then their surroundings. Fortunately, although they were both very confused by surroundings, Dende... A strange being to both new arrivals, nothing like they had ever seen before, explained the situation.

Sandalphon, the more impatient of the two stopped for only a second, seeming to assess his surroundings one last time before he suddenly uttered a single word, seemingly in defiance of the situation as a whole. He heard about this "Cell", both from some of the others already gathered here even before he had arrived... As well as the nature of the tournament being set up thanks to the TV conveniently placed near him. However, it seemed he had a one track mind in this regard, and as the others began to split off to train, he already had his mind set.

"Nonsense!" He shouted.

And then, he flapped all three pairs of wings on his back, and suddenly flew off, seeming to be heading to the anti-gravity chamber at capsule corp. It seems that he had detected a sizeable gathering of potential opponents he could spar with before the tournaments began.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Raynar Saassin @Donder172 @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay
@Gravity Chamber

Annie in the meantime stayed put where she was, seeming to be quietly searching the area for an opponent, or at least taking in her surroundings. Her mind flitted over the potential ways she might take on Cell, and other opponents... Sizing up each and every being currently around her.

On the other hand, if she were unable to find a suitable sparring partner or anything like that, she might go and explore, though... She didn't have much of a way of transportation.

Her eyes darted towards Dende, who was (hopefully) still on the lookout tower that she was, deciding to as the one who had apparently brought them all here something.

95oz54L.png

"I can't fly. Do you know how far we are from the ground?" She asked Dende.

There was some kind of gear strapped to her body; gas canisters... Holsters for various blades, and an intricate grapple and gas propellant system. It seemed she was trying to determine if she could get down to the ground by herself, or if she needed some additional help...

@Raynar Saassin
@Lookout

1cKHuie.png

"Hmm..."

Upon walking into the gravity chamber, Shiori quite frankly couldn't tell the difference. Similarly to a few others, she just continued standing inside as if nothing had changed. Though the aesthetics were much different from what she was used to, a large, empty room was unmistakably a good place for training. It wasn't a bad place to be, if she felt so inclined to train or spar.

Admittedly the overconfident Saiyan's nonstop bragging and condescension had somewhat neutered her desire to actually train, but even so Shiori didn't feel like just standing still doing nothing. For some, perhaps the ten times increased weight on internal organs, bones, blood, and muscle tissue among everything else was more than enough training in itself, but after some Kujou Koujin body strengthening techniques it was little different from talking a walk.

As one invited anyone to an open floor for sparring, she decided to look the armored knight's way. Grinning, she beckoned Specter Knight towards her.

"Yeah, yeah, let's go. I don't use weapons, but don't mind that and just try what you like. Don't worry, unlike a certain someone I don't plan on sending you to the underworld."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Raynar Saassin @Donder172 @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Gravity Chamber​

Specter Knight turned to look towards Shiori, keeping himself aloft in the air as he floated closer to her. Floating under the enhanced gravitational pull proved to be a challenge in of itself, but each second the knight remained in the air helped him adjust to the increased weight. He needed no strengthening techniques to protect his internals from the threat of being crushed, as those rotting organs have been nothing but dust for awhile now.

As if to meet his opponent at the same level, the knight touched down and planted his feet unto the ground. The space between Specter Knight and Shiori was vast and empty, ensuring that there would be no accidents or collateral damage in their mutual destruction - in case either of them cared about that.

2a21bc39b6836232f01f428bcbcefc05.png

"Thank you. I had no intention of bleeding anyone out before the tournament either. Though, it seems the increased gravity in this arena makes most of my projectile curios utterly worthless. Hss. . .how irritating. Give me a second."

The creature remained still, like he was looking through an inventory of techniques with his mind's eye.

". . .Ah, let's try this."

Suddenly, Specter Knight vanished. Whether or not it looked like teleporting or a simple display of monstrous speed was up to the skill of the spectator, but to the untrained eye the creature appeared to have rushed forward with blinding momentum, melting into a crimson blur that only materialized just a foot away from Shiori - but it wasn't only Specter Knight that had dashed forward.

Suddenly, there were two Specter Knights flanking Shiori. Each one swung their massive scythes at her from both angles, intending to completely and cleanly cleave her into four pieces if she didn't immediately move.

@York @Ver @Raynar Saassin @Donder172 @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay

"The only thing is that that kind of weapons also blasted civilization away two hundred years ago. Though there are still many left." Maria said towards Armstrong

"I don't know about you, but I got better things to do than doing a tournament to determine who gets to fight Cell. I got a squad to lead, patrols to make and threats to eliminate. As well as making sure the Enclave doesn't return." Maria said as a matter of fact to Armstrong "I don't even know what a body bag is. Whatever it is, we don't use it."
"Nice to know that Nukes can actually do what they say on the tin" The Senator spat "Where I come from, the piss ants with the red buttons are too busy crappin' themselves at the thought of a lil blood to actually get shit done. I swear, the moment I'm in Office, I'm shooting one at the Middle East, just to make up for all the fucking non-action that's gone on down there!"
"The only thing is that that kind of weapons also blasted civilization away two hundred years ago. Though there are still many left." Maria said towards Armstrong

"I don't know about you, but I got better things to do than doing a tournament to determine who gets to fight Cell. I got a squad to lead, patrols to make and threats to eliminate. As well as making sure the Enclave doesn't return." Maria said as a matter of fact to Armstrong "I don't even know what a body bag is. Whatever it is, we don't use it."
"Of course you don't have body bags..." Armstrong rolled his eyes "People like you probably eat your dead or some shit..."

Cerin

Cerin looked over at him and paused. Clothes Beam was a weird power to say the least and he had faced people whose powers was literally making others lack the will to fight. He looked down at the orange vest and blue vest and sighed. It was his fault for asking for new clothes from a green man. He honestly shouldn't have been surprised by the result, but it didn't change how he felt. " Thanks you for the warning that it might be more difficult for me to fight as I wasn't certain about that at all.

Cerin looked at the ground thinking of a strategy that would fit into the narrative that he was someone who should be underestimated and was no threat. Any power would ruin the narrative he was presenting too.

He let Jak attack first.

@dark @Raynar Saassin

"Stiles Stilinski"

" Stiles" didn't take that as a victory as he didn't want to seem too powerful and it was weird to see the guts of the alien, even if he was going to be fighting things.

It was thankful that he start to regenerate and he noticed the punch to the stomach and quickly went into a defensive state to block the attack.

@Crpw

"Stiles Stilinski"

" Stiles" didn't take that as a victory as he didn't want to seem too powerful and it was weird to see the guts of the alien, even if he was going to be fighting things.

It was thankful that he start to regenerate and he noticed the punch to the stomach and quickly went into a defensive state to block the attack.

@Crow

"You're not jumping over any lazy dogs this time!"

As the punch connected with the block, the Majin-matter fist burst, and while some of it splattered across the floor, most of it swiftly reformed to wrap around the armblock. Afterwards, Ben-Majin swung him around before releasing him with a heavy toss.

@Lucky @TimeChamber​

"Stiles Stilinski"

" Stiles" took a moment to give Ben an expression that read as what the fuck does that mean?

The nogitsune stared at what happened and knew immediately was about to come. It didn't take a rocket scientists to figure it out and he quickly teleported a few feet away to get out of the goop. He stared at Ben, surprised that a hero would use such creative and somewhat cheap tactic.

@Crow

"Stiles Stilinski"

" Stiles" took a moment to give Ben an expression that read as what the fuck does that mean?

The nogitsune stared at what happened and knew immediately was about to come. It didn't take a rocket scientists to figure it out and he quickly teleported a few feet away to get out of the goop. He stared at Ben, surprised that a hero would use such creative and somewhat cheap tactic.

@Crow

Stiles got out of the goop, only to step on some of the green Majin goop - the very pudding puddles that Ben-Majin was spilling about this whole time - scraping his body on the floor, getting a hole punched in him, so on.

This green, gooey pudding-like substance was all over the floors surrounding Stiles. Ben-Majin detonated the matter surrounding Stiles, and if Stiles were to teleport above another puddle, whether by accident or purpose, he would detonate that puddle too. If Stiles' teleportation had a limit, he was going to find himself above the Majin-matter at least once or twice more. While all this occured, Ben-Majin would aim his elastic punches at where Stiles would teleport to.

"This guy's the bomb, literally!"

@Lucky @TimeChamber​

" Stiles Stilinski"

" Stiles" quickly realized that he had mixed the bigger picture that was coming from him and he knew that he needed to come up with a plan. He had a plan to keep his powers a secret, but one on top of his three powers wouldn't hurt.

The nogitsune calculated that if he teleported around the room, he was going to get punched and if he stood on the puddles, he was going to get exploded. It seemed that he had to rely on something else as he moved around the room, slightly faster than a mortal and avoiding the puddle as much as he could and he closed his eyes, focusing on a smart approach. If he punched Ben, he would make the fight more difficult. There had to be a weakness that he could.... oh...he had an idea.

He concentrated on some of the gut puddles and teleported them onto Ben from above, followed by teleporting into a puddle.

" Stiles Stilinski"

" Stiles" quickly realized that he had mixed the bigger picture that was coming from him and he knew that he needed to come up with a plan. He had a plan to keep his powers a secret, but one on top of his three powers wouldn't hurt.

The nogitsune calculated that if he teleported around the room, he was going to get punched and if he stood on the puddles, he was going to get exploded. It seemed that he had to rely on something else as he moved around the room, slightly faster than a mortal and avoiding the puddle as much as he could and he closed his eyes, focusing on a smart approach. If he punched Ben, he would make the fight more difficult. There had to be a weakness that he could.... oh...he had an idea.

He concentrated on some of the gut puddles and teleported them onto Ben from above, followed by teleporting into a puddle.

Ben-Majin absorbs the gut-puddles teleported on him back into his body, alongside Stiles.

"I feel a little funny... good thing this ain't on TV, or I'd have to see more weird pictures of me on the internet."

Inside Ben-Majin, Stiles would see the area as a spacious green, gooey cave, as if a Majin's internal body was another dimension altogether.

The body's defense mechanisms activated as humanoid, faceless green things started to emerge from the ground, charging at Stiles as they created weapons such as flails, swords and lances from the Majin matter of the environment.

@Lucky @TimeChamber​

1cKHuie.png

"Hmm..."

Upon walking into the gravity chamber, Shiori quite frankly couldn't tell the difference. Similarly to a few others, she just continued standing inside as if nothing had changed. Though the aesthetics were much different from what she was used to, a large, empty room was unmistakably a good place for training. It wasn't a bad place to be, if she felt so inclined to train or spar.

Admittedly the overconfident Saiyan's nonstop bragging and condescension had somewhat neutered her desire to actually train, but even so Shiori didn't feel like just standing still doing nothing. For some, perhaps the ten times increased weight on internal organs, bones, blood, and muscle tissue among everything else was more than enough training in itself, but after some Kujou Koujin body strengthening techniques it was little different from talking a walk.

As one invited anyone to an open floor for sparring, she decided to look the armored knight's way. Grinning, she beckoned Specter Knight towards her.

"Yeah, yeah, let's go. I don't use weapons, but don't mind that and just try what you like. Don't worry, unlike a certain someone I don't plan on sending you to the underworld."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Raynar Saassin @Donder172 @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Gravity Chamber​
"I'm not afraid of death, though. It's a common thing where I'm from..." Maria said somewhat blunt. "But I prefer staying alive."

"Nice to know that Nukes can actually do what they say on the tin" The Senator spat "Where I come from, the piss ants with the red buttons are too busy crappin' themselves at the thought of a lil blood to actually get shit done. I swear, the moment I'm in Office, I'm shooting one at the Middle East, just to make up for all the fucking non-action that's gone on down there!"
"I don't know who shot first in twenty seventy-seven, America or communist China... but well, it gave us this damn mess. Not also to mention the government's experiments with something called FEV. Forced Evolutionary Virus, thanks to this, what was Washington DC is now flooded with Super Mutants. And they're not particularly smart. But they're brutes... most of them, at least. And the earlier mentioned Enclave, they say they are the descendants of America, that's literally all they have now. But no one buys their story, especially after they tried to cleanse all life from the Wasteland. Though your world doesn't sound the same as mine. Where I'm from, the old world was actually at war for a long time. It was America against communist China. China had quite some interesting stealth tech, but America came with power armor, laser weapons and robots like the Mr. Gutsy and Sentry Bot. And not to forget our big ally, Liberty Prime. The fight actually came on American soil when China invaded Alaska and took over Anchorage. It was there that power armor was first used. They're not the best armor, but these things allow one man to carry loadouts that would normally take multiple men."

"Of course you don't have body bags..." Armstrong rolled his eyes "People like you probably eat your dead or some shit..."
"Those people are actually around... and they're not always dead..." Maria said "I don't eat people... there is a lot of pre-war food left. The weirdest part of it, most of it is still edible. Food that is two centuries old and still edible. We're not all savages and not just because I'm a vault dweller."

Specter Knight turned to look towards Shiori, keeping himself aloft in the air as he floated closer to her. Floating under the enhanced gravitational pull proved to be a challenge in of itself, but each second the knight remained in the air helped him adjust to the increased weight. He needed no strengthening techniques to protect his internals from the threat of being crushed, as those rotting organs have been nothing but dust for awhile now.

As if to meet his opponent at the same level, the knight touched down and planted his feet unto the ground. The space between Specter Knight and Shiori was vast and empty, ensuring that there would be no accidents or collateral damage in their mutual destruction - in case either of them cared about that.

2a21bc39b6836232f01f428bcbcefc05.png

"Thank you. I had no intention of bleeding anyone out before the tournament either. Though, it seems the increased gravity in this arena makes most of my projectile curios utterly worthless. Hss. . .how irritating. Give me a second."

The creature remained still, like he was looking through an inventory of techniques with his mind's eye.

". . .Ah, let's try this."

Suddenly, Specter Knight vanished. Whether or not it looked like teleporting or a simple display of monstrous speed was up to the skill of the spectator, but to the untrained eye the creature appeared to have rushed forward with blinding momentum, melting into a crimson blur that only materialized just a foot away from Shiori - but it wasn't only Specter Knight that had dashed forward.

Suddenly, there were two Specter Knights flanking Shiori. Each one swung their massive scythes at her from both angles, intending to completely and cleanly cleave her into four pieces if she didn't immediately move.

@York @Ver @Raynar Saassin @Donder172 @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay

"Oh, copies? I'm kinda fond of that kind of technique myself," Shiori said as the two Specter Knights flew towards her. However, she didn't make a move to dodge. While laxly watching the twin knights, the two blades fell upon her. The scythes sliced her apart...yet nothing had been cut. Despite there definitively having been something of substance in the target of their cleave, the image of Shiori Kujou simply vanished like a heat haze.

"You're pretty quick. And confident, getting that close to a fist fighter with a scythe. Looks like that works even with this, uh, gravity stuff."

The woman they had supposedly cleaved in four stood about a foot behind them, arms crossed. She wore a casual grin, still seeming as relaxed as ever. Though just after she finished speaking, she began to bend her knees and raise her fists. She decided to get into a proper fighting posture. Still, it seemed that she was feeling a bit chatty.

"Now I know you said you were looking for a test subject, but what's a test without some defense, right? You ready? Cause I'm gonna try giving you a little something to test real quick~"

Her foot stomped on the ground. The result was what could be best described as an earthquake. The entire room rumbled beneath her step, trembling and threatening to crack as she prepared to strike. Then, if her step was to be an earthquake, her fist could be likened to a lightning bolt. Soaring forward, Shiori threw out a punch as she closed the small gap between the two.

But it wasn't just a punch from Shiori. Above. Behind. Both sides. Below. There was nothing to be seen, but the intent to hit could be detected from each side. A strike that only someone possessing six different limbs could make moved to find its mark on the knight. Despite their mirage-like nature, if the knight did nothing about it, each one of those possible fists would strike him.

Still she held back quite a bit, shifting away from the possibility of any of her strikes dealing particularly detrimental damage. At best, they'd probably just knock the knight across the room even if they did find their mark.

099.jpg

Saitama just blankly watched Shiori and Specter Knight spar with each other, covering his ears with each quake and boom Shiori made with her mere movements.

"... Huh."

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gravity Chamber

"Could it be dark magic? I can still feel Cell's power from here, but the distress of the people is clouding my scrying ability. If there's any other way I can help you or Trunks, please let me know. It's my job to keep the peace in The Multiverse."

Will smiled and landed on the ground. She adjusted her sleeve slightly.

"Thank you, Will. It's much appreciated, any help to restore History is ideal." Pomada exclaimed as she gained her composure back and relaxed. Seemed she had better control over her own body than that of a Pure Majin, she must still of been learning the technique.

"Let's head back to the Lookout. See what's going on." She stated as she took flight and flew back up to the lookout.

@Hahli Nuva
"Just the green one." She pointed out. "Perhaps I will learn his real name soon enough. I took you for a regular human child." Then the talk about training came up again. "As I mentioned I'm done training. A week's worth is not going to help if this Cell is as powerful as everyone says. Better to save ones strength for the battle ahead, wouldn't you agree?"

"Okay then. Well, good luck with however you choose to prepare for the Tournament. It seems like we'll need all the strength possible to defeat him." Gohan exclaimed as he regained composure and walked away from Big Barda.

@Jeremi
HdlwDyD.jpg

"N- nothing," Asuha responds, "must be another programme I was thinking about. Probably live-action superhero..."

Asuha quickly inferred that for some reason, this Hercule man was intepreted as the hero. A name fitting for a devil, yet he was a hero, he must be an honourable man. Asuha had in mind learning more about him after her visit to-

"Ah! That's Capsule Corp!" Asuha points to a building ahead, preparing to alight. "Thanks officer! Have a good day!"

As she waves, she rings the doorbell.

"H- hello? I... I'm Kusunoki Asuha... I'm not sure if you can confirm me, but I was in the Lookout with Mr Vegeta just now... and he invited some us..."

Asuha seemed nervous about this. Usually a senior or an adult would do the talking through the coms in this situation, but now she was all alone.

Once Asuha rung the doorbell, a woman approached the front door, with quite the appearance:

"Hey there. Name's Bulma, welcome to the Capsule Corporation--- Oh. You're one of Vegeta's friends? I saw him come in with quite the group of people. I swear the only thing he ever does is train, train, train. Never get to spend much time with him at all. I guess you're here to train too?"

@Crow
The disk instantly sliced apart the skull, causing it to disappear just as anything else Mason made disappeared. 18's comment gave him enough time to throw up a barrier to shield himself, but he knew it wouldn't last against her ki barrage.

Mason let his barrier break with the blasts, hopefully distracting her with the purple smoke it created upon destruction. He quickly made two small, spike covered orbs which served as markers to open portals at. Whereas a portal between universes might knock Mason out, he could create portals between two points provided he could drop a marker there.

One of these orbs he tried to roll past 18 unnoticed. The other he placed behind himself. As she got close, he snapped his fingers and the portals came to life. The orbs transformed into rings of light a couple meters tall, and connected the space behind Mason to the space behind 18. He jumped backwards, aiming to jab his elbow into 18's back, but his portals could be used by more than him alone.

"Hmm?" 18 exclaimed as she watched him do his magic. Just who was he that allowed him to perform such techniques? Regardless, she took it upon herself to try to strike Mason when all of a sudden, she felt something behind her. Acting on instinct, she utilised the Android Barrier technique, covering herself in a green orb of energy which, if Mason were to touch, would cause minor damage and send them flying backwards.

@Alex Azure

The eco warrior beast pulled a small chunk out of the lookout, filling it with dark eco and flinging it at Piccolo. Thinking he was going to hear him coming, he waited for a opportune time and he aimed his sharp claws at the green one as a few slashes with his claws happened, along with Piccolo feeling any shock from the dark eco coming from the beast's body.
Cerin

Cerin looked over at him and paused. Clothes Beam was a weird power to say the least and he had faced people whose powers was literally making others lack the will to fight. He looked down at the orange vest and blue vest and sighed. It was his fault for asking for new clothes from a green man. He honestly shouldn't have been surprised by the result, but it didn't change how he felt. " Thanks you for the warning that it might be more difficult for me to fight as I wasn't certain about that at all.

Cerin looked at the ground thinking of a strategy that would fit into the narrative that he was someone who should be underestimated and was no threat. Any power would ruin the narrative he was presenting too.

He let Jak attack first.
Piccolo responded by sending out a few Ki Blasts towards the chunk of the lookout and preparing himself for the up-coming close-attack by Jak, trading blows by punching and kicking towards him. "(Just what is this guy who has so much power but acts like a feral beast? It's definitely nothing like a Great Ape or me when I was a Giant.)"

@dark @Lucky

95oz54L.png

"I can't fly. Do you know how far we are from the ground?" She asked Dende.

There was some kind of gear strapped to her body; gas canisters... Holsters for various blades, and an intricate grapple and gas propellant system. It seemed she was trying to determine if she could get down to the ground by herself, or if she needed some additional help...

"We're quite high up from the ground, miss." Dende responded to Annie as he approached her. "I can try to fly you to West City, but as the Guardian of Earth, I need to stay here. I'm not really supposed to leave the lookout."

@York

Meanwhile at the Gravity Chamber inside of Capsule Corp...

Vegeta stood by and watched everyone spar under the increased gravity, including Kid Trunks training on his own. Suffice to say, he wasn't exactly impressed with how they were holding up. "Impressive, but not too impressive. But I say it's time to increase the Gravity a little bit. 10x's gravity is a child's level. Let's see how you handle 150x that of Earth's Gravity." Vegeta then walked over to the console in the entrance of the room and upped the Gravity up to a whopping 150!. "Let's see how you lot handle a real man's training level." He exclaimed as he now began training himself, transforming into a Super Saiyan to maintain his control, but he was still clearly sweating from the pressure, but continued regardless. However...

giphy.gif

"Ha! Ha! Hahahaha! Yaaah! Hahaha! Ha!" Vegeta yelled as he punched the air repeatedly to train himself, while Kid Trunks was unfortunately struggling to control his body much. "You should rest, son. 150x Gravity is a man's training level, you're clearly still a child. "Goten called me, last night. He said he was going to be in the World Martial Arts Tournament... Now, I want to, and I need to train up for Cell..." "So, what are you going to do about it?" "Guess I'll do, super." "Wha?"

giphy.gif

Everyone in the Gravity Chamber that had the capability to feel energy should feel the incredible power forming from Kid Trunks as soon as he turned Super Saiyan, his aura flowing violently and powerfully. "What?!" "Hahahaha, ahahahaha." Kid Trunks laughed childishly as he jumped up and down with absolute easy, running around the chamber at quick speeds and finesse. "Did, Did I miss something? Since when did the transformation to the legendary warrior of the Saiyan Race, be reduced to a child's play thing?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Kaykay @Donder172 @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Gravity Chamber​

Once Asuha rung the doorbell, a woman approached the front door, with quite the appearance:

"Hey there. Name's Bulma, welcome to the Capsule Corporation--- Oh. You're one of Vegeta's friends? I saw him come in with quite the group of people. I swear the only thing he ever does is train, train, train. Never get to spend much time with him at all. I guess you're here to train too?"

@Crow

Asuha bows a few times in respect.

"I guess... Good morning Ms Bulma... it's kind of a preparation for the upcoming tournament. I just feel a bit unprepared so I thought I'd train for a while."

During their entry in, Asuha decides to take her time to browse the place and look at its marvels.

"So, why the company name? Most big company names I know of use their founders' last name... or name themselves after what they produce. What kind of Capsules does your company make?"

@Raynar Saassin

Asuha bows a few times in respect.

"I guess... Good morning Ms Bulma... it's kind of a preparation for the upcoming tournament. I just feel a bit unprepared so I thought I'd train for a while."

During their entry in, Asuha decides to take her time to browse the place and look at its marvels.

"So, why the company name? Most big company names I know of use their founders' last name... or name themselves after what they produce. What kind of Capsules does your company make?"

"Our capsules are unlike any people have seen before. We can conjure up many things and even fit large objects into Capsules, ready for use at any time! Food, Drinks, Fridges, Cars, Boats, Jets, Airplanes, anything you could ever need, can be stuffed into one of our capsules and used at any time, and can even be put back into the Capsule for easy transportation and use wherever and whenever you need it!"

@Crow

"Thank you, Will. It's much appreciated, any help to restore History is ideal." Pomada exclaimed as she gained her composure back and relaxed. Seemed she had better control over her own body than that of a Pure Majin, she must still of been learning the technique.

"Let's head back to the Lookout. See what's going on." She stated as she took flight and flew back up to the lookout.

@Hahli Nuva

"Okay then. Well, good luck with however you choose to prepare for the Tournament. It seems like we'll need all the strength possible to defeat him." Gohan exclaimed as he regained composure and walked away from Big Barda.

@Jeremi

@Crow

"Hmm?" 18 exclaimed as she watched him do his magic. Just who was he that allowed him to perform such techniques? Regardless, she took it upon herself to try to strike Mason when all of a sudden, she felt something behind her. Acting on instinct, she utilised the Android Barrier technique, covering herself in a green orb of energy which, if Mason were to touch, would cause minor damage and send them flying backwards.

@Alex Azure

Piccolo responded by sending out a few Ki Blasts towards the chunk of the lookout and preparing himself for the up-coming close-attack by Jak, trading blows by punching and kicking towards him. "(Just what is this guy who has so much power but acts like a feral beast? It's definitely nothing like a Great Ape or me when I was a Giant.)"

@dark @Lucky

"We're quite high up from the ground, miss." Dende responded to Annie as he approached her. "I can try to fly you to West City, but as the Guardian of Earth, I need to stay here. I'm not really supposed to leave the lookout."

@York

Meanwhile at the Gravity Chamber inside of Capsule Corp...

Vegeta stood by and watched everyone spar under the increased gravity, including Kid Trunks training on his own. Suffice to say, he wasn't exactly impressed with how they were holding up. "Impressive, but not too impressive. But I say it's time to increase the Gravity a little bit. 10x's gravity is a child's level. Let's see how you handle 150x that of Earth's Gravity." Vegeta then walked over to the console in the entrance of the room and upped the Gravity up to a whopping 150!. "Let's see how you lot handle a real man's training level." He exclaimed as he now began training himself, transforming into a Super Saiyan to maintain his control, but he was still clearly sweating from the pressure, but continued regardless. However...

giphy.gif

"Ha! Ha! Hahahaha! Yaaah! Hahaha! Ha!" Vegeta yelled as he punched the air repeatedly to train himself, while Kid Trunks was unfortunately struggling to control his body much. "You should rest, son. 150x Gravity is a man's training level, you're clearly still a child. "Goten called me, last night. He said he was going to be in the World Martial Arts Tournament... Now, I want to, and I need to train up for Cell..." "So, what are you going to do about it?" "Guess I'll do, super." "Wha?"

giphy.gif

Everyone in the Gravity Chamber that had the capability to feel energy should feel the incredible power forming from Kid Trunks as soon as he turned Super Saiyan, his aura flowing violently and powerfully. "What?!" "Hahahaha, ahahahaha." Kid Trunks laughed childishly as he jumped up and down with absolute easy, running around the chamber at quick speeds and finesse. "Did, Did I miss something? Since when did the transformation to the legendary warrior of the Saiyan Race, be reduced to a child's play thing?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Kaykay @Donder172 @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Gravity Chamber​

"Indeed..."
Barda mused aloud as she watched Gohan walk off. In truth getting some training in would be smart, but not against her future opponents in the tournament. Best to not show any cards and catch them off guard when the time calls for it. Instead her focus went to Dende and a blond woman talking.

"Perhaps I can be of assistance then."
She said walking up to them. "My Mega Rod allows me the ability to transport anywhere. Just give me the coordinates and we shall soon find ourselves in this West City!"

@Raynar Saassin @York

"Our capsules are unlike any people have seen before. We can conjure up many things and even fit large objects into Capsules, ready for use at any time! Food, Drinks, Fridges, Cars, Boats, Jets, Airplanes, anything you could ever need, can be stuffed into one of our capsules and used at any time, and can even be put back into the Capsule for easy transportation and use wherever and whenever you need it!"

@Crow

"That sounds amazing! Imagine if I could store my entire weapon arsenal in my pockets... and my special outfits. I usually just carry one at a time... it's not possible to switch in the middle of battles and move efficiently at the same time..."

As they walked, Bulma & Asuha would begin to hear voices that seemed to be coming from among the various inventions.

"Fuuran, we're entering Private Property! What we're doing is illegal!"
"Oh, come on, Itsuki, what are you, scared? This place is loaded with cool stuff! We're not stealing anything, just window shopping."
"I'm not scared, I'm Student Council President! I can't afford to do such... things!"
"I get that you're enjoying yourself, Fuuran, but Itsuki's right. Let's get out while we can."
"Yeah, how did we get here, anyways?"
"You were saying something about having a hunch that she's through that portal or something... we haven't found anyone yet."
"We had lots of fun in that last portal, this one's gonna be even better!"

Asuha turns to the direction of the voices.

oBmTMLm.jpg

"Those voices sound kind of familiar... could they be..."

@Raynar Saassin @CapsuleCorp​

Last edited:

@Alex Azure

Mason didn't have much of a choice, with momentum sending him directly into the Android Barrier. The force of the barrier knocked him backwards into the portal...

...which sent him flying into the barrier from the front. The barrier knocked him forwards into the portal...

...and this cycle continued two more times until Mason was able to dispel his portals. He ended up on the ground in front of Android 18. He was covered in sweat and panting heavily, and the battle aura covering him had disappeared. He slowly rose to his feet.

View attachment 3030
"Alright, Lazuli, I think you win this round. I definitely need to up my training if I'm gonna win any fights in the tournament. Good thing we have a week to go right?"

View attachment 3031
"Do you think you could teach me a couple of those moves? Just firing a blast of energy seems a lot mor efficient than making a gun, and that barrier of yours seems pretty cool. I think I should be able to work them out. They seem similar to aura... What do you call your stuff here? Aura? Ki? Energy? Soul juice? Magic?"

Mason prattled on, unaware of how many questions he was saddling 18 with.

@Raynar Saassin

"Indeed..." Barda mused aloud as she watched Gohan walk off. In truth getting some training in would be smart, but not against her future opponents in the tournament. Best to not show any cards and catch them off guard when the time calls for it. Instead her focus went to Dende and a blond woman talking.

"Perhaps I can be of assistance then."
She said walking up to them. "My Mega Rod allows me the ability to transport anywhere. Just give me the coordinates and we shall soon find ourselves in this West City!"

"Where do you want to go, miss? Barda's kind enough to send you where you'd like to go."

@Jeremi @York

"That sounds amazing! Imagine if I could store my entire weapon arsenal in my pockets... and my special outfits. I usually just carry one at a time... it's not possible to switch in the middle of battles and move efficiently at the same time..."

As they walked, Bulma & Asuha would begin to hear voices that seemed to be coming from among the various inventions.

"Fuuran, we're entering Private Property! What we're doing is illegal!"
"Oh, come on, Itsuki, what are you, scared? This place is loaded with cool stuff! We're not stealing anything, just window shopping."
"I'm not scared, I'm Student Council President! I can't afford to do such... things!"
"I get that you're enjoying yourself, Fuuran, but Itsuki's right. Let's get out while we can."
"Yeah, how did we get here, anyways?"
"You were saying something about having a hunch that she's through that portal or something... we haven't found anyone yet."
"We had lots of fun in that last portal, this one's gonna be even better!"

Asuha turns to the direction of the voices.

oBmTMLm.jpg

"Those voices sound kind of familiar... could they be..."

"We should check it out. I don't quite like hearing voices I'm not familiar with inside of my home." Bulma exclaimed as she would follow Asuha to where the voices were. Who were they and why did they think invading Capsule Corporation with Vegeta there a good idea?

@Crow
Mason didn't have much of a choice, with momentum sending him directly into the Android Barrier. The force of the barrier knocked him backwards into the portal...

...which sent him flying into the barrier from the front. The barrier knocked him forwards into the portal...

...and this cycle continued two more times until Mason was able to dispel his portals. He ended up on the ground in front of Android 18. He was covered in sweat and panting heavily, and the battle aura covering him had disappeared. He slowly rose to his feet.

dotpict_20180517_064618-png.3030

"Alright, Lazuli, I think you win this round. I definitely need to up my training if I'm gonna win any fights in the tournament. Good thing we have a week to go right?"

dotpict_20180517_064539-png.3031

"Do you think you could teach me a couple of those moves? Just firing a blast of energy seems a lot mor efficient than making a gun, and that barrier of yours seems pretty cool. I think I should be able to work them out. They seem similar to aura... What do you call your stuff here? Aura? Ki? Energy? Soul juice? Magic?"

Mason prattled on, unaware of how many questions he was saddling 18 with.

"It's called Ki. It's power from the inside of the body, with training, it can be controlled and used in combat. Some people use Ki in order to fly, while someone have mastered it to where they don't need to use Ki in order to fly." 18 responded to Mason, answering his queries. She then thought about something. "We've yet to meet someone who can summon what you did there with that skull. What sort of training have you gone through?"

@Alex Azure

Meanwhile somewhere on Earth...

"Do you feel that, Badidi?" "Indeed I do~ This world has just granted us more than what we could desire for: More energy to revive Majin Buu~" "I sense their powers. Some of them appear to be very strong. Even to the point where a few of them outclass the Saiyans." "It's time to put our plan into action. Ready yourself, Dabura. I'm going to need you to help me out on this one." "As you wish, Badidi. What would you have me do?" "Scout them out. Pick out a few of them that would be ideal subjects for our energy drain. And while you're at it, try to find Vegeta. Something about him is perfect." "Indeed, I shall find some good pawns for Buu's revival."

Meanwhile in an unknown area...

View attachment 3034

"Hmhm. Oh would you look at that~ It would appear that a piece of History has already been altered without our involvement." "Hmph. It would appear that we've had some involvement from outside our Universe, Cell has returned to the world of living a year before Majin Buu." "Well, it would appear that we get to have some fun. What about you two? I bet you're feeling restless and itching for a fight." Towa exclaimed as she looked towards the two figures behind her. One was incredibly buff and tall, while the other seemed abnormal in appearance, but both of them were glowing dark purple and had evil auras generating off of them. "We shall send them into the world and have them cause some trouble. Hm hm hm hm."​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back