Status
Not open for further replies.
Asuha did just that, hopping in.

"So, you saw the news lately? Say... a few minutes ago? An hour?" Asuha converses with the policeman. "It's kinda scary... no wonder I don't watch the news too much."

"Indeed I did, miss. Quite the scary stuff. However Hercule saved us so he'll definitely save us again. He's our world champion!" The policeman exclaimed as he continued driving towards Capsule Corp, the building starting to come into view across the bridge they were driving onto.

@Crow @West City

Kratos lets out a sigh before getting ready as well. He did look old, but his appearance shouldn't be taken at face value.

"I guess I'll go for him then. Yaaaah!" Krillin exclaimed as he charged towards Kratos with a upwards punch!

@Donder172

"I've got more than that up my sleeve!"

In his anger and frustration, a small layer of aura covered Mason's body in what looked like purple flames.

The sword would disappear in a puff of purple smoke, leaving Mason free of the tug of war. He backed away from 18 and replaced the sword with a gun in his left hand. His aura only created a small pistol, which could fire only tiny bullets of his aura. He took aim and fired six rounds in quick succession at Android 18 before the gun, too, disappeared in a puff of smoke. The shots would travel just as fast as any other ki blast would in this universe, though they were still only a few millimeters wide.

Seeing the bullets appear in front of 18, she responded by merely chucking a few Ki Blasts towards them to create a small puff of smoke before appearing in front of Mason's perspective. "Is that all you got?" She asked as she launched a kick towards one of Mason's arms!

@Alex Azure

Training her body was going to be a wasted effort. Knowing the enemy could however be quite useful in the tournament to come. "I do not wish to embarrass you in front of your student, alien." Big Barda responded to Piccolo before eyeing Gohan. "But perhaps information could be more useful. What can you tell us about Cell? You defeated him last time did you not?"

"I did, but only because I awakened my hidden power when my dad died while teleporting him away from the planet to prevent the explosion from destroying it. I guess it angered me to the point where I achieved Super Saiyan 2." Gohan exclaimed as he spoke to Big Barda. "However I'm surprised that he managed to escape HFIL with my dad there..."

Meanwhile Piccolo was responding to her while fighting a clone of himself. "Hmph. I'm tougher than I look. I've got through quite the rigorous training with Gohan and others, even to the point of absorbing two of my own kind."

@Jeremi @Lookout​

"Indeed I did, miss. Quite the scary stuff. However Hercule saved us so he'll definitely save us again. He's our world champion!" The policeman exclaimed as he continued driving towards Capsule Corp, the building starting to come into view across the bridge they were driving onto.

@Crow @WestCity

"This Hercule guy must be really strong to defeat a guy who can destroy a mountain like that! Maybe if I find this Hercule person and match him, I'll be able to face Cell too!"

Asuha smiles.

Wait a second. Something wasn't right here.

"Wait, I thought a Gohan guy was involved. Was he mentioned back then? Is Hercule part of a group that fought Cell?"

@Raynar Saassin @WestCity​

Seeing the bullets appear in front of 18, she responded by merely chucking a few Ki Blasts towards them to create a small puff of smoke before appearing in front of Mason's perspective. "Is that all you got?" She asked as she launched a kick towards one of Mason's arms!

@Alex Azure

"Huh? How did you do that? Those blasts?"

Mason raised his shield just in time to block the kick. He planted he feet to hold his ground, yet the force of the kick still sent him skidding backwards a small distance against the floor of the lookout.

"A blast of aura, no tricks, no tools... I've never tried it myself."

With one of 18's feet up in the air, Mason made a staff in his free hand and swept it at her other foot to knock her off her feet.

@Raynar Saassin

Pomada saw the attack incoming and quickly jumped out of the way just as it was about to touch her, however it scathed her while dodging it, causing some damage. "Oh ho ho ho ho ho! Ho?" That was when she suddenly reappeared as her normal self. "*Huff* *Huff* I thought I lost myself there... Thank you."

@Hahli Nuva

"Oh quit whining. You're worse than me." Kid Trunks exclaimed as he continued flying alongside Vegeta. "Boy, watch it. These people have incredible power. If you value your life, do not taunt them until the tournament." "Dad..." "Quiet, boy. Now stay focused and keep flying."

"Ah, the bald one comes to aid." Vegeta exclaimed as he flew slower to fly alongside Saitama.

View attachment 3026
"I can feel quite the power coming from you, bald one. You might even be stronger than the Namekian. However, when it comes to the tournament, I won't be holding back. You will prepare to face the might of the Saiyan Elite, the Prince of all Saiyans!" "Dad, I don't think anyone cares." "Quiet boy!"

After a long while of flying (And walking for some), the group had finally made it to West City, more specifically:

latest

An interesting structure to be sure, sporting a dome like exterior with some entrances poking outwards. "This is where I live, and the Gravity Chamber resides. The creator of the machine is my wife, Bulma." "We were just training in there when Dende called." "If you all follow me, I shall enter the chamber and set things up." Vegeta explained as he and co walked through the building into the Gravity Chamber:

View attachment 3027

A massive interior, with the entire room lit, was a extremely heavy place to some as the Gravity was quite strong in this room. "We'll start with the Gravity of my home planet, Vegeta. 10x that of Earth's gravity. It should prove to make you much stronger after adapting to the weight on your legs, or not if you cannot handle it."

@Ver

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Cromartous @Gravity Chamber

"I can feel quite the power coming from you, a small pinch of it coming from Cell. Can you explain anything you know about his recent power gain? Anything at all that you can remember about him? His new increase in power is nothing like what we've seen in this Universe before."

@Yun Lee

Meanwhile on the Lookout for those that hadn't left.

"Alright, listen up. If you're not leaving the lookout, you're training with me, Gohan and Krillin." Piccolo exclaimed as he prepared himself. "Just a side note, Mr Piccolo is a very strict teacher, so be careful." Krillin exclaimed as Gohan already got ready. "Pick an opponent and attack them, you are only to knock them down. Do not knock them off the lookout. Simple training exorcises."

@dark @Minerva @Yun Lee @Lookout

After a while, Asuha finally arrived at West City:

A large and populous City on Earth, West City was by far one of the largest and most productive city, being home to the Capsule Corporation and many popular brands. Once she arrived, a Police Officer walked over to her. "Excuse me there, miss. May I help you?"

@Crow @West City​

Will frowned slightly. If that was the form this 'Majin Buu' person was so afraid to teach her, then she could see exactly shy. The form was dark and unstable, a dangerous combination.

"I really don't like that form. It's way too unhinged. You could end up hurting innocent people if you do use it. Maybe we can figure out something else?"

"Stiles Stilinski "

Stiles looked over at Mason and decided to follow the man's advice and train in the time chamber. It was a smart plan to do such too it would seem.

"It does seem that this is the case. I feel that is very fair for you to use three aliens. I will try to restrain myself to three of my newly developed powers, though I don't have much control, so I can't promise you it will be a good fight."

@Crow @ TIME Chamber

Cerin

Cerin looked over at the others and sighed. He wasn't in the mood for training, but he decided it was best. " I can't promise I will be much of an opponent as I am just a mortal, but I might as well try.:

@Raynar Saassin @dark @Minerva @Yun Lee @Lookout[

"Stiles Stilinski "

Stiles looked over at Mason and decided to follow the man's advice and train in the time chamber. It was a smart plan to do such too it would seem.

"It does seem that this is the case. I feel that is very fair for you to use three aliens. I will try to restrain myself to three of my newly developed powers, though I don't have much control, so I can't promise you it will be a good fight."

@Crow @ TIME Chamber

lxWVcgC.jpg

"First guy on the list, up and ready... and it's hero time!"

Ben smacked his Omnitrix down as he transformed. His entire body turns into a ball of mint green, stretchy substance, before limbs emerged from it, and finally, a head with a antannae-like protrusion much like Pomada's. This new transformation pulled the protrusion down to make it mimic a hairdo covering the right eye. The left eye, on the other hand, was visibly closed. This new transformation's outfit had resemblance to those of Djinns in Arabian mythologies. This seemed to be the transformation scanned from Pomada.

Striking a pose, all the green, pudgy being before Stiles could say was, "yeah, I need to come up with a name. This form feels kind of odd to be, and I'm not talking about a weight loss program. Maybe some kind of magic word would be a good namesake."

This transformation's voice seemed to be of a high pitch of sorts.

Ben's new form assumes a fighting stance.

"You take the first move, Stiles. I'm ready!"

@Lucky @TimeChamber​

"If earth here is anything like mine, it's a nuclear wasteland. But we don't need a pre-war military force." Maria answered. Armstrong's hand was met by the steel of her power armor.

Maria was taken by surprise by multiple things. One of which was that this world has working televisions! Maria never saw that before! But then, there was Cell. Now she understood why they were so worried about him. He had a weapon that powerful. The only thing that came to mind with Maria was that this man somehow managed to harness nuclear energy into a palm-sized weapon. However, she didn't buy the tournament. "Yeah... if you think I would believe that, you're too late." Maria said before she looked at her men "Form up, double column." Maria ordered and the men formed up behind her in a double column.

"We shouldn't let him bully us into submission. I don't know about you, but I'm going to bring the Good Fight to Cell." Maria said towards Big Bard. Remembering the word of Three Dog 'Keep fighting the Good Fight.'. She could use his radio station now.

Kratos lets out a quiet 'hmpf' as he listened to the man. He seems to be very disillusioned. "Go home." Kratos simply said, not understanding that Cell wasn't able to hear him.
"I'm sure this shit-hole can't be as bad as your place" Armstrong growled, patting the back of Maria's suit, little to her armor rattle like a can behind a wedding car. The suit was impressive sure- for a world with a global population with fewer zeroes than the Senator's bank account, whoever had built and maintained such as suit was clearly incredibly resourceful- yet it wavered into comparison to much of the technology he had overseen in his time at World Marshall. He was more familiar with village-sized mechs, nuclear A.I.s, and buy-a-bunch cyborgs. That being said, it appeared as if she had all the attitude of a metal gear bundled up in a human-sized ball. Someone like that was worth at least a sliver of his respect "I mean, the cockroaches survived this world's apocalypse..." He waved a palm towards Piccolo "And its fair share of freaks" A glare was thrown towards Vegeta and his... clone sons?
"Immortality is a myth. Everyone dies one way or the other. Be it conventional or unconventional. If I have to throw a nuke on him, I will." Maria said bluntly towards Mason. "Not even ghouls are immortal, they just live centuries longer than us. Though I can't say it looks like fun." Maria added, remembering how they became ghouls. Radiation poisoning.
"Nukes! Now we're talking!"
Chapter 1 - The Cell Games announcement! Time to train!

While everyone was chatting, Piccolo and Dende kept an eye on the power that was Cell, with the television set on the news channel:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to WHN, the hub for Earth's latest information and scoops. Our latest topics include the legalisation of Capsule Boosting, what to expect from the World Martial Arts Tournament coming up in an year, and is your dog secretly evil? Let's get right to the ne--- AHHHHHHH!" The man screamed as all of a sudden, Cell appeared right on television in the studio!

giphy.gif

"Is this or is this not the news channel?" "Y-Yes... Ye-aaaaaaah!" The man screamed as Cell grabbed him by the neck and then snapped it right in front of the whole world. Then Cell composed himself for what he was about to announce. "Everyone, listen!" Piccolo exclaimed as he turned up the volume to full blast, and had Dende walk into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and pull everyone out.

"Ladies, Gentlemen, Boys and Girls and that technicolour rainbow in-between. I, am Perfect Cell. You may remember me from the prior Cell Games or you may not. But that's not why what I'm here to talk about today. Today. I am making an announcement!" "Ah, is he..." "He's not doing it again, is he?" "Wait, what did he do?" "Cell..."

"I am here to announce a tournament so grand, it will leave you breathless. A tournament so Perfect, that it'll be the ultimate test of your abilities. I hereby dub it: The Cell Games: Reincarnated!" "So he is bringing this tournament back... Hmm. Seems that's the only way we'll be able to do this safely."

"The rules are simple. There will be a special bracket system in place for the ones that are participating, which will be decided once everyone arrives. However, things are going to be different. Weapons are allowed for use and death is allowed. Should you succeed in defeating your opponent, you have the choice to kill or spare, whatever you decide. However if you choose not to kill, then they are only to spectate. Nothing more, no interference. Should no one be able to defeat me, then I shall start my perfection by destroying this planet. Not that it matters, I plan on doing so in the first place, but why not have some fun with you weaklings?"

"The location for the Games is twenty eight KS point five. Don't know where that is? Blame the cartographers. The games will start at noon a week from today. That should give you plenty of time to prepare, or for those not participating... Time to connect with loved ones, get your affairs in order, or maybe just kill your boss, get a purge going! Live a little! Because in one weeks time, if no one can defeat me... Well, to give you an idea:"

giphy.gif

"So, keep that in mind, and I'll see you next sunday. Also: Feel free to pray to your god. But, spoilers: I won't be listening."

"We all have a week to prepare. We'd best use the time wisely to ensure that we're all prepared."

Meanwhile . . . . .

"It's even worse than I imagined... He's restarting his Cell Games again but this time I can feel the incredible power brewing inside of him... Pomada, let's go. It's time for us to enter." "Right. I'm with you, Trunks." And so the two personas grabbed hold of the scroll and teleported into the timeline, to appear on the lookout with everyone else. Once they arrived, everyone would see a flash of white light before two figures appeared.

nmDKA4a.png

"Trunks?!" "Trunks? What are you doing here?" "Ah, I thought you'd be able to recognise me, Piccolo, father. Everyone, if you don't know me, my name is Trunks. However I'm not the same Trunks as the child me over there. I am from the Future, from a realm of time known as Conton City. This timeline is not normal, and me and my partner here are to help you fix this mess." "Hello everyone! My name is Pomada, I'm a Majin Time Patroller and Trunks's partner. I'm here to help, so do not be alarmed."

Cast:
@Crow As Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and Kusunoki Asuha (Battle Girl High School)
@Hahli Nuva As Wilhelmina "Will" Vandom (W.I.T.C.H) and Gully (Battle Chasers: Night War)
@Gummi Bunnies As Sakata Kintoki and Mordred (Fate/Grand Order)
@Donder172 As Maria (Fallout 3) and Kratos (God of War)
@Yun Lee As Beowolf (Fate/Grand Order) and Eliza (Skullgirls)
@Takumi As Lukas (Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia) and Lumine (Lumine)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT As Specter Knight (Shovel Knight)
@York As Annie Leonhart (Attack on Titan) and Sandalphon (Granblue Fantasy)
@Minerva As Aigis (Persona 3)
@Jeremi As Big Barda (DC Comics)
@Alex Azure As Mason Moretti (Original Character)
@Kaykay As Shiori Kujou (Kajiri Kamui Kagura)
@Ver As Saitama (One Punch Man)
@Lucky As Stiles Stilinski (Teen Wolf) and Cerin Corine (Original Character)
@Cromartous As Cole "The Demon of Empire City" MacGrath (InFamous 2) and Senator Steven Armstrong (Metal Gear Rising: Revengence)​
"Son of a bitch..." Armstrong snarled, cracking his knuckles. As if putting up with two green creeps was bad enough, now he was dealing with some... bug man and gum girl? At least he knew who he'd soon be punchin... or who he would soon be
"Is everyone really fighting right now?

iyL4cjt.jpg

"Thank you Mason. I think I've just come to my own conclusion, and I should've come to it before, everyone, everyone, I think I'm just reiterating some previous points, but they're important points nonetheless," Ben nods as he looks at Mason, Barda and others, "if Cell pretty much has this whole planet in a hostage situation like Piccolo says, then I believe that we won't have a choice but to play his fancy game. I like this as much as the next guy, assuming the next guy hates the idea of the tournies, but I think our options are just too limited, and whatever alternatives there are are too risky, not just for us, but for the innocents. I don't have any qualms with me or you all risking yourselves - it's your choice as fighters, heroes and the like to kick some big bad butt - but I am very against risking the civilians wrapped up in the Cell Games, those who didn't choose this path."

Ben continues.

"Like Mason says, I believe that we should all agree that none of us should kill each other. I understand that some worlds have different codes, different rules about morality, but right now, we need every hand, foot, fang and blade that we can gather, for the start and for the end. Cell's looking for the strongest of warriors to fight. If we can convince him that unity between warriors are what makes us strong, he might just willingly allow us to attack him in a group. We play by his rules, and we follow them in a way that gives us the advantage, exploiting the loopholes that it might have, if possible, and exploiting the way Cell sees through his eyes. That's the plan I believed that we needed - a plan that has enough compliance, yet gives us the upper hand in a way."

CVAFlM6.jpg

"If that's an agreement, then I won't have a reason to back out from the tournament!" Asuha says.

"Hold it, little lady," Ben says, "it's an agreement for us to pitch into. We haven't taken into account any other fighters external to our big group....

... yeah, how many of those are there?"

@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @etcetcetc​
"Fuck that" The Senator cried from the sidelines. He wasn't one for mingling with... children unless he was going to get some approval points out of it. But these were dire circumstances. He wasn't going to let some bleeding heart, limp ass liberals water down the tournament! This was a tournament of survival! This was the sort of thing he lived for! The thrill of the kill! The trill of almost being killed! It was glorious- and it brought out the best in man! "If anyone so much as thinks about getting in my way, they'll be going home in a body bag... if they're lucky enough to actually die that is..."
@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @Donder172
Shiori hadn't quite expected the sudden cutting off of her name, but didn't seem to really mind, continuing to smile widely. At his question, she shrugged and winked at him.

"Maybe, Zappy. I practice my family's style of martial arts. I guess other than that..." she grew pensive for a moment. Giving away one's ability wasn't usually something considered smart, especially in a tournament setting, but on the other hand their only real enemy was Cell. The tournament was just the way they were going to do it. Smiling once again, she laughed, "I'm just a user of 'possibility'."

"...Not being able to share it really is boring, huh?" she replied with a cheerful voice, but a serious expression. A look of being able to relate. Perhaps not in being so overwhelmingly strong, but being unable to share something one had was truly tragic, in a way. The way he appeared really did make him seem bored rather than just overconfident, so she saw no reason to argue with him there.

After all, she honestly doubted Cell's power herself.​

"Who knows, maybe meeting new opponents in a tournament is just what you need then. What's the worst that happens, you stay bored just like you would by not joining up? Well, anyway, I don't know what a 'supermarket' is, but I don't think I'd ever turn down hotpo- hey wait a minute. My name's Shiori. Shiori Kujou."

With the announcement of the Cell games, and some wondering about how Cell was communicating with them through that box, there were apparently a few things to do on this planet that wasn't her own. Too many things, in fact. Being allowed to go almost anywhere on Earth was pretty pointless when she was unfamiliar with this Earth.

So for now she headed towards the Gravity Chamber, since at least she knew she'd be able to follow the others and find it.

@Cromartous @Ver

@Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Gravity Chamber​
"So you're a ninja, huh?" Cole smiled. It was nice to see that even with the prospect of having to turn against each other, no one was holding back. It seemed as if Cell really had thought of everything- to even be allowed to fight him, the group ran the risk of thinning their own numbers, making it harder and harder to rush him in the worst case scenario; at least in the worst case scenario, he would have at least someone watching his back. "I knew you were a secret badass. Can't wait to see you judo flip Cell- like to see him flail around on his back like some beetle"
Will frowned slightly. If that was the form this 'Majin Buu' person was so afraid to teach her, then she could see exactly shy. The form was dark and unstable, a dangerous combination.

"I really don't like that form. It's way too unhinged. You could end up hurting innocent people if you do use it. Maybe we can figure out something else?"
"Unless you target it" Cole cried from the clouds, coming into land. Amidst the heroes going their separate ways, Cole had been given ample time to watch Will fight some more, getting an even better taste of her hidden power. Seeing her cut loose some more had provided more fuel to the fires of his excitement. When the time came, and the last of them would have a shot at Cell, he knew that she would be among the finalists. It was such a pity that such a world would most likely involve one having to eliminate the other, or worse, one being eliminated before having the chance to go all-out against the other.

She clearly had the Majin situation under control, and there was no use having him interfere with their sparring; if they were going to all coordinate, he couldn't spend all his time solely fighting her, nor could she spend all her time falling to her death with him. That being said, he had to give his 2 cents worth on Buu's new form.

"For someone's who's spent half his adult life trying to focus lighting, I know that when it comes to power, ya can't bottle it- not completely. Controlling it can take months, even years. But..." He made his way into the center of the wasteland and between the two women. Parting his legs and arms, he let is powers roam free, and letting burning blue electricity course across his arms and torso "Sometimes control isn't what you need... Ya can't control a bullet" He mimed a mock pistol, squinted, and pointed it off deep into the wild expanses of sand before him. As if willed by some unseen force, the thunder seemed to dance from his body and onto his fingertips, rattling and cracking around his hands. "But you can...aim" After spending a few more seconds lining up his shot, Cole unleashed his built up power, releasing a blinding tunnel of lightning before him, coursing across the desert ling a freight train. He threw his arm into the air, propelled by recoil, throwing his whole body off balance. Mere moments after leaving his body, the lighting rippled off, the barrel of magnetic energy tearing its way through stone and dirt, before fading into the cloud.

"Now, I ain't saying go full-Maji' every match, but if you're ever cornered- and I mean cornered real bad- then there ain't no harm cutting loose a lil" He turned and faced the Buu, revealing a passive and relaxed smile- the kinetic blast had taken less out of him than he had anticipated; maybe spending so much time absorbing Blast Cores was worth it after all "Some of the people here seem a little too trigger happy. Some of them don't seem too happy with the idea of us not all stabbing each other in the backs. If we're gonna get out of this with our heads still attached, then we're gonna need all the power we can get"

(Mobile Post)

Stiles looked over at him to see what he did as he transformed into his alien.

It would prove to be an advantage if he knew what he did. It seemed that he turned into an alien with him on it. It was thankful that he was not an alien or had anything where he could use his own advantage against him. He took a deep breath, calculating what would be the best approach in this fight. It might have been smart to summon his flies or make an illusion, but those were things he wanted to save for the tournament. Something he would definitely use was his teleportation as it was smart to use in this instance.

He wasn't going to comment on the name thing as he hadn't suggested it and he assumed that he was talking to himself. It would be a good thing that he hadn't spoken to make the matter of this worse. He looked over to see what he would say next to him before he made a move.

Oh god, that voice was even more annoying than the banshee's scream.

He looked at the fighting stance and looked for its weaknesses.
"Well, only one thing left to do," he replied, taking a step forward and assuming a fighting stance.

Stiles looked over at him to see what he did as he transformed into his alien.

It would prove to be an advantage if he knew what he did. It seemed that he turned into an alien with him on it. It was thankful that he was not an alien or had anything where he could use his own advantage against him. He took a deep breath, calculating what would be the best approach in this fight. It might have been smart to summon his flies or make an illusion, but those were things he wanted to save for the tournament. Something he would definitely use was his teleportation as it was smart to use in this instance.

He wasn't going to comment on the name thing as he hadn't suggested it and he assumed that he was talking to himself. It would be a good thing that he hadn't spoken to make the matter of this worse. He looked over to see what he would say next to him before he made a move.

Oh god, that voice was even more annoying than the banshee's scream.

He looked at the fighting stance and looked for its weaknesses.
"Well, only one thing left to do," he replied, taking a step forward and assuming a fighting stance.

It seems that due to its pudgy nature, the transformation's stomach area and sides were mostly unguarded by the hands.

"I'm ready to make this fight count!"

Ben-Majin walks forward at the same rate Stiles was, maintaining stance. His fists were fidgeting, and made punching motions, like a boxer taunting his opponent.

"Let's do this!"

Ben-Majin then charges forward, maintaining stance. For a pudgy alien, he was very fast, seeming to overcome friction and the ten times gravity easily.

@Lucky @TimeChamber​

"Stiles Stilinski"

The nogitsune made notes that it's stomach was unguarded along with the sides. It seems like it was a good place to start.

" I'll try my best," Void Stiles replied, lying through his teeth.

Stiles could tell he was taunting him and he wasn't falling for it. His combat skills and past knowledge of 1,000 years taught him that was a bad idea. Never underestimate your opponent.

He nodded in agreement.

When Ben-Majin would charge forward, he would teleport behind him and punch him in the side. It was a decent move, he knew he could do better if he tried. He resumed a defensive stance after he punched him.

@Crow

"Stiles Stilinski"

The nogitsune made notes that it's stomach was unguarded along with the sides. It seems like it was a good place to start.

" I'll try my best," Void Stiles replied, lying through his teeth.

Stiles could tell he was taunting him and he wasn't falling for it. His combat skills and past knowledge of 1,000 years taught him that was a bad idea. Never underestimate your opponent.

He nodded in agreement.

When Ben-Majin would charge forward, he would teleport behind him and punch him in the side. It was a decent move, he knew he could do better if he tried. He resumed a defensive stance after he punched him.

@Crow

Stiles' punch, connecting, would push upon Ben-Majin's thick exterior. The resulting impact that came from the punch as well as the creature's deflective rubber blubber would push both Stiles & Ben-Majin in opposing directions. As Ben-Majin swiftly stops and recovers mid-air by puffing himself up temporarily, he unleashes a flurry of pink energy spheres at Stiles.

@Lucky @TimeChamber​

"Stiles Stilinski"

"Stiles" was surprised by the thick exterior along with being pushed across the room. He didn't have much time to think it over though since Ben had taken the time to attack. Luckily, he had a touch of advanced reflexes and rolled, hoping to avoid the attacks. When he got a chance, he teleported again, choosing to be behind the kid and assuming a defensive state.

@Crow @time chamber

"Stiles Stilinski"

"Stiles" was surprised by the thick exterior along with being pushed across the room. He didn't have much time to think it over though since Ben had taken the time to attack. Luckily, he had a touch of advanced reflexes and rolled, hoping to avoid the attacks. When he got a chance, he teleported again, choosing to be behind the kid and assuming a defensive state.

@Crow @time chamber

Ben-Majin turned his head a full 180 degrees, his hands were mildly altered and his bottoms shifted around 180 too. Simply put - his back had become his front, and he was now facing Stiles directly.

"Ahaha!"

He extended his elastic arms to wrap around Stiles like a rope, before detaching these arms and regrowing new ones. With the snap of a finger, he detonated the matter he had wrapped Stiles around. While it did inflict damage, it wasn't fatal in any way, since this was a practice match.

@Lucky @TimeChamber​

"Nukes! Now we're talking!"
"The only thing is that that kind of weapons also blasted civilization away two hundred years ago. Though there are still many left." Maria said towards Armstrong
"Fuck that" The Senator cried from the sidelines. He wasn't one for mingling with... children unless he was going to get some approval points out of it. But these were dire circumstances. He wasn't going to let some bleeding heart, limp ass liberals water down the tournament! This was a tournament of survival! This was the sort of thing he lived for! The thrill of the kill! The trill of almost being killed! It was glorious- and it brought out the best in man! "If anyone so much as thinks about getting in my way, they'll be going home in a body bag... if they're lucky enough to actually die that is..."
@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @Donder172
"I don't know about you, but I got better things to do than doing a tournament to determine who gets to fight Cell. I got a squad to lead, patrols to make and threats to eliminate. As well as making sure the Enclave doesn't return." Maria said as a matter of fact to Armstrong "I don't even know what a body bag is. Whatever it is, we don't use it."

"Stiles Stilnski"

" Stiles" growled, annoyed that he had noticed his strategy. There was something unnatural about what had just happened to them. He had to think fast to make he was out of this mess and quickly at that.

"
Well, fuck."

The Void Stiles let it look like he was going to let him denotate the matter and teleported to his right side and aimed a left hook. It was kind of dumb that he hadn't thought of him teleporting out of the trap when it was all he had been doing, but he was a child and children don't think of the bigger picture.

@Crow @ TIME chamber

Jak eyed Piccolo, and the smaller kid and frowned.

Daxter eyed Jak "Fighting? Jak?! Hello?"

Jak frowned and eyed the others "Hold on."

latest

Jak held his head, and his skin became purplish and his face becomes pure white, black horns grew out his head and he has long sharp fingernails. Dark eco Lightning flashed around his body as he growled, in animalistic form as he rushed on all fours at Piccolo.

The ottsel's fur looked puffed up and Daxter's anger showed as well as he held his own weapons on his back.
@Raynar Saassin @dark @Minerva @Yun Lee @Donder172 @Lucky @Lookout[

Last edited:
"Stiles Stilnski"

" Stiles" growled, annoyed that he had noticed his strategy. There was something unnatural about what had just happened to them. He had to think fast to make he was out of this mess and quickly at that.

"
Well, fuck."

The Void Stiles let it look like he was going to let him denotate the matter and teleported to his right side and aimed a left hook. It was kind of dumb that he hadn't thought of him teleporting out of the trap when it was all he had been doing, but he was a child and children don't think of the bigger picture.

@Crow @ TIME chamber

Once again, the left hook had the same result as the first punch - both sides flying in opposite directions with the sound of a bouncing ball.

"Hmmm... alright then, let's play your game your way!"

Ben-Majin slid across the floor in order to slow the push, the matter that formed his body scraping upon it. He would repeatedly charge at Stiles with quick punches and kicks, all this while having a grin on his face.

@Lucky @TimeChamber​

@Crow @West City

"I guess I'll go for him then. Yaaaah!" Krillin exclaimed as he charged towards Kratos with a upwards punch!

@Donder172

@Alex Azure

"I did, but only because I awakened my hidden power when my dad died while teleporting him away from the planet to prevent the explosion from destroying it. I guess it angered me to the point where I achieved Super Saiyan 2." Gohan exclaimed as he spoke to Big Barda. "However I'm surprised that he managed to escape HFIL with my dad there..."

Meanwhile Piccolo was responding to her while fighting a clone of himself. "Hmph. I'm tougher than I look. I've got through quite the rigorous training with Gohan and others, even to the point of absorbing two of my own kind."

@Jeremi @Lookout​

Barda was taking all of this in stride. "So any prior knowledge of Cell is useless, understood." To Piccolo she'd just shrug. "But you are no native of Apokolips, alien. My life has been nothing but survival from the day I crawled out of my mothers womb. What I do is persevere no matter who my opponent is. You can absorb a hundred of your species and it still wont make me reconsider."

@Raynar Saassin @Lookout

"Stiles Stilinski"

The nogitsune knew that it was a good idea to do such a thing as he expected them to go flying across the room. It was safe when you know when you were doing.

" Well, if you think you can beat me at my own game, let's do it."

The nogitsune would get in his defensive stance and just as quickly as Ben would attempt to punch and kick, Void Stiles would counter with a block. 1,000 years of being alive didn't make you a slouch at combat either.

@Crow @TIMECHAMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back