Status
Not open for further replies.
"And I'm Mason. Nice to meet ya, Gully," Mason said, offering another hand for her to shake.

@Minerva @Hahli Nuva

"Time Patrol? Well, it's nice to see an organized group working with us. Time Trunks, I got a question. How was Cell beaten in the first Cell Games? Or maybe I should just ask Gohan, how did you do it?"

View attachment 3016
"Oh boy, here we go."

"Hey, everyone? This tournament might be our only way to actually beat Cell. He made a big point about adding killing to the rules. Doing so doesn't protect him jn any way besides allowing our numbers to be limited. I don't know why, but he isn't afraid of his own death."

"If anybody knows of a way to become immortal in their home universe, Cell has probably found something like it. If that's the case, then the rules might be the only way to take down Cell, because we sure as hell aren't killing him. And we aren't killing each other in this tournament. If things do reach the point where we need to just rush and kill him anyway, we will need everybody."

@Raynar Saassin @Donder172 @Jeremi @Crow @Anyone​
"Immortality is a myth. Everyone dies one way or the other. Be it conventional or unconventional. If I have to throw a nuke on him, I will." Maria said bluntly towards Mason. "Not even ghouls are immortal, they just live centuries longer than us. Though I can't say it looks like fun." Maria added, remembering how they became ghouls. Radiation poisoning.

"Is everyone really fighting right now?

iyL4cjt.jpg

"Thank you Mason. I think I've just come to my own conclusion, and I should've come to it before, everyone, everyone, I think I'm just reiterating some previous points, but they're important points nonetheless," Ben nods as he looks at Mason, Barda and others, "if Cell pretty much has this whole planet in a hostage situation like Piccolo says, then I believe that we won't have a choice but to play his fancy game. I like this as much as the next guy, assuming the next guy hates the idea of the tournies, but I think our options are just too limited, and whatever alternatives there are are too risky, not just for us, but for the innocents. I don't have any qualms with me or you all risking yourselves - it's your choice as fighters, heroes and the like to kick some big bad butt - but I am very against risking the civilians wrapped up in the Cell Games, those who didn't choose this path."

Ben continues.

"Like Mason says, I believe that we should all agree that none of us should kill each other. I understand that some worlds have different codes, different rules about morality, but right now, we need every hand, foot, fang and blade that we can gather, for the start and for the end. Cell's looking for the strongest of warriors to fight. If we can convince him that unity between warriors are what makes us strong, he might just willingly allow us to attack him in a group. We play by his rules, and we follow them in a way that gives us the advantage, exploiting the loopholes that it might have, if possible, and exploiting the way Cell sees through his eyes. That's the plan I believed that we needed - a plan that has enough compliance, yet gives us the upper hand in a way."

CVAFlM6.jpg

"If that's an agreement, then I won't have a reason to back out from the tournament!" Asuha says.

"Hold it, little lady," Ben says, "it's an agreement for us to pitch into. We haven't taken into account any other fighters external to our big group....

... yeah, how many of those are there?"

@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @etcetcetc​

Chapter 1 - The Cell Games announcement! Time to train!

While everyone was chatting, Piccolo and Dende kept an eye on the power that was Cell, with the television set on the news channel:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to WHN, the hub for Earth's latest information and scoops. Our latest topics include the legalisation of Capsule Boosting, what to expect from the World Martial Arts Tournament coming up in an year, and is your dog secretly evil? Let's get right to the ne--- AHHHHHHH!" The man screamed as all of a sudden, Cell appeared right on television in the studio!

giphy.gif

"Is this or is this not the news channel?" "Y-Yes... Ye-aaaaaaah!" The man screamed as Cell grabbed him by the neck and then snapped it right in front of the whole world. Then Cell composed himself for what he was about to announce. "Everyone, listen!" Piccolo exclaimed as he turned up the volume to full blast, and had Dende walk into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and pull everyone out.

"Ladies, Gentlemen, Boys and Girls and that technicolour rainbow in-between. I, am Perfect Cell. You may remember me from the prior Cell Games or you may not. But that's not why what I'm here to talk about today. Today. I am making an announcement!" "Ah, is he..." "He's not doing it again, is he?" "Wait, what did he do?" "Cell..."

"I am here to announce a tournament so grand, it will leave you breathless. A tournament so Perfect, that it'll be the ultimate test of your abilities. I hereby dub it: The Cell Games: Reincarnated!" "So he is bringing this tournament back... Hmm. Seems that's the only way we'll be able to do this safely."

"The rules are simple. There will be a special bracket system in place for the ones that are participating, which will be decided once everyone arrives. However, things are going to be different. Weapons are allowed for use and death is allowed. Should you succeed in defeating your opponent, you have the choice to kill or spare, whatever you decide. However if you choose not to kill, then they are only to spectate. Nothing more, no interference. Should no one be able to defeat me, then I shall start my perfection by destroying this planet. Not that it matters, I plan on doing so in the first place, but why not have some fun with you weaklings?"

"The location for the Games is twenty eight KS point five. Don't know where that is? Blame the cartographers. The games will start at noon a week from today. That should give you plenty of time to prepare, or for those not participating... Time to connect with loved ones, get your affairs in order, or maybe just kill your boss, get a purge going! Live a little! Because in one weeks time, if no one can defeat me... Well, to give you an idea:"

giphy.gif

"So, keep that in mind, and I'll see you next sunday. Also: Feel free to pray to your god. But, spoilers: I won't be listening."

"We all have a week to prepare. We'd best use the time wisely to ensure that we're all prepared."

Meanwhile . . . . .

"It's even worse than I imagined... He's restarting his Cell Games again but this time I can feel the incredible power brewing inside of him... Pomada, let's go. It's time for us to enter." "Right. I'm with you, Trunks." And so the two personas grabbed hold of the scroll and teleported into the timeline, to appear on the lookout with everyone else. Once they arrived, everyone would see a flash of white light before two figures appeared.

nmDKA4a.png

"Trunks?!" "Trunks? What are you doing here?" "Ah, I thought you'd be able to recognise me, Piccolo, father. Everyone, if you don't know me, my name is Trunks. However I'm not the same Trunks as the child me over there. I am from the Future, from a realm of time known as Conton City. This timeline is not normal, and me and my partner here are to help you fix this mess." "Hello everyone! My name is Pomada, I'm a Majin Time Patroller and Trunks's partner. I'm here to help, so do not be alarmed."

Cast:
@Crow As Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and Kusunoki Asuha (Battle Girl High School)
@Hahli Nuva As Wilhelmina "Will" Vandom (W.I.T.C.H) and Gully (Battle Chasers: Night War)
@Gummi Bunnies As Sakata Kintoki and Mordred (Fate/Grand Order)
@Donder172 As Maria (Fallout 3) and Kratos (God of War)
@Yun Lee As Beowolf (Fate/Grand Order) and Eliza (Skullgirls)
@Takumi As Lukas (Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia) and Lumine (Lumine)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT As Specter Knight (Shovel Knight)
@York As Annie Leonhart (Attack on Titan) and Sandalphon (Granblue Fantasy)
@Minerva As Aigis (Persona 3)
@Jeremi As Big Barda (DC Comics)
@Alex Azure As Mason Moretti (Original Character)
@Kaykay As Shiori Kujou (Kajiri Kamui Kagura)
@Ver As Saitama (One Punch Man)
@Lucky As Stiles Stilinski (Teen Wolf) and Cerin Corine (Original Character)
@Cromartous As Cole "The Demon of Empire City" MacGrath (InFamous 2) and Senator Steven Armstrong (Metal Gear Rising: Revengence)​

Will growled. She could feel the human's spirit that Cell had killed leave his body.

While everyone else was talking or whatnot, Will discreetly used The Heart to reclaim every soul that Cell had taken during his news broadcast and return them to the right person's body. As soon as Cell left the area, the newscaster and sll killed would be instantly revived.

"That monster.... I won't let him get away with this..."

Last edited:

iyL4cjt.jpg

"Thank you Mason. I think I've just come to my own conclusion, and I should've come to it before, everyone, everyone, I think I'm just reiterating some previous points, but they're important points nonetheless," Ben nods as he looks at Mason, Barda and others, "if Cell pretty much has this whole planet in a hostage situation like Piccolo says, then I believe that we won't have a choice but to play his fancy game. I like this as much as the next guy, assuming the next guy hates the idea of the tournies, but I think our options are just too limited, and whatever alternatives there are are too risky, not just for us, but for the innocents. I don't have any qualms with me or you all risking yourselves - it's your choice as fighters, heroes and the like to kick some big bad butt - but I am very against risking the civilians wrapped up in the Cell Games, those who didn't choose this path."

Ben continues.

"Like Mason says, I believe that we should all agree that none of us should kill each other. I understand that some worlds have different codes, different rules about morality, but right now, we need every hand, foot, fang and blade that we can gather, for the start and for the end. Cell's looking for the strongest of warriors to fight. If we can convince him that unity between warriors are what makes us strong, he might just willingly allow us to attack him in a group. We play by his rules, and we follow them in a way that gives us the advantage, exploiting the loopholes that it might have, if possible, and exploiting the way Cell sees through his eyes. That's the plan I believed that we needed - a plan that has enough compliance, yet gives us the upper hand in a way."

CVAFlM6.jpg

"If that's an agreement, then I won't have a reason to back out from the tournament!" Asuha says.

"Hold it, little lady," Ben says, "it's an agreement for us to pitch into. We haven't taken into account any other fighters external to our big group....

@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @etcetcetc​
d19cb3b6ee439f77ca63de1afb75035e.png

"Too many to make your plan worth it." Specter Knight chimed in, having silently took the brunt of Cell's announcement without a word said. "The point of a tournament is lost on you, it seems. The only concern is winning. You have no reason to assume that these other fighters would agree to your little coalition, and as far as I'm concerned I'm not at liberty to agree either. Can you say that Cell wouldn't spot this treachery and punish everyone involved? He has the power to stomp out insurgency without much effort. That is a gamble I cannot take."

"Who is to blame if he decides to obliterate the world early because of his playthings growing restless? I've served his type for eternity. Powerful, but predictable. It's a dangerous game to play with their kindness."

". . .but, I do wish you all good luck. Perhaps you'll find a weakness that I couldn't spot. I ask only this. . .do not stop me when the time comes."

"My quarry must be collected. It will either be Cell, or someone else."

With that said, Specter Knight turned to the individuals who appeared to be natives of the universe. "Do any of you know of a place to train?"

@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @Crow @peeps

"Too many to make your plan worth it." Specter Knight chimed in, having silently took the brunt of Cell's announcement without a word said. "The point of a tournament is lost on you, it seems. The only concern is winning. You have no reason to assume that these other fighters would agree to your little coalition, and as far as I'm concerned I'm not at liberty to agree either. Can you say that Cell wouldn't spot this treachery and punish everyone involved? He has the power to stomp out insurgency without much effort. That is a gamble I cannot take."

"Who is to blame if he decides to obliterate the world early because of his playthings growing restless? I've served his type for eternity. Powerful, but predictable. It's a dangerous game to play with their kindness."

". . .but, I do wish you all good luck. Perhaps you'll find a weakness that I couldn't spot. I ask only this. . .do not stop me when the time comes."

With that said, Specter Knight turned to the individuals who appeared to be natives of the universe. "Do any of you know of a place to train?"

@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @Crow @peeps

Before Will addressed Ben, she had to deal with Specter Knight and his apparent desire for reaping. Now, she figured it was his job to do so, and while she understood that part, he had another thing coming if he thought he was going to be running roughshod on everyone else during the Cell Games.

"Cell is our main problem. We're not here to disrupt the natural order of things. Let's stay focused."

Will then turned to Ben. The boy had some good ideas. Perhaps at a later time they could discuss strategies later.

"Ben, was it? I get that working together is advised, but Specter Knight has a point. Cell's going to see right through our team and set his plans off early. We have to play his game, even if right now we have a numbers advantage."

"Immortality is a myth. Everyone dies one way or the other. Be it conventional or unconventional. If I have to throw a nuke on him, I will." Maria said bluntly towards Mason. "Not even ghouls are immortal, they just live centuries longer than us. Though I can't say it looks like fun." Maria added, remembering how they became ghouls. Radiation poisoning.

"Perhaps on your world, but immortality is real and if Cell has obtained it then I don't believe even if someone bests him in combat that he will keep his word." Barda responded to the woman.

@Donder172

iyL4cjt.jpg

Ben continues.

CVAFlM6.jpg

Barda let out a snort of laughter. "Did Cell look like someone you can reason with? If we are forced into this tournament then we will have to play by the rules, much as it pains me to say it." Big Barda raised her weapon to the skywards. "But you have my honor that no one shall die by my hand in this tournament...Unless it's Cell. If it's even possible."

@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @Crow

iyL4cjt.jpg

Ben continues.

"Like Mason says, I believe that we should all agree that none of us should kill each other. I understand that some worlds have different codes, different rules about morality, but right now, we need every hand, foot, fang and blade that we can gather, for the start and for the end. Cell's looking for the strongest of warriors to fight. If we can convince him that unity between warriors are what makes us strong, he might just willingly allow us to attack him in a group. We play by his rules, and we follow them in a way that gives us the advantage, exploiting the loopholes that it might have, if possible. That's the plan I believed that we needed - a plan that has enough compliance, yet gives us the upper hand in a way."

CVAFlM6.jpg

"Sounds like a plan. Just... this just doesn't make sense. A tournament... just... no." Maria said towards Ben.

"Perhaps on your world, but immortality is real and if Cell has obtained it then I don't believe even if someone bests him in combat that he will keep his word." Barda responded to the woman.
"Everyone has a weakness. Everyone can die, the only obstacle is finding Cell's weakness. Hmm..." Maria pondered for a moment "I suppose we can't bring him near Vault 87... that place is so radioactive that you die in seconds if you don't have the proper equipment... and even then it's very dangerous..."

Before Will addressed Ben, she had to deal with Specter Knight and his apparent desire for reaping. Now, she figured it was his job to do so, and while she understood that part, he had another thing coming if he thought he was going to be running roughshod on everyone else during the Cell Games.

"Cell is our main problem. We're not here to disrupt the natural order of things. Let's stay focused."

Will then turned to Ben. The boy had some good ideas. Perhaps at a later time they could discuss strategies later.

"Ben, was it? I get that working together is advised, but Specter Knight has a point. Cell's going to see right through our team and set his plans off early. We have to play his game, even if right now we have a numbers advantage."

@Donder172

Barda let out a snort of laughter. "Did Cell look like someone you can reason with? If we are forced into this tournament then we will have to play by the rules, much as it pains me to say it." Big Barda raised her weapon to the skywards. "But you have my honor that no one shall die by my hand in this tournament...Unless it's Cell. If it's even possible."

@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @Crow
"Sounds like a plan. Just... this just doesn't make sense. A tournament... just... no." Maria said towards Ben.

"Everyone has a weakness. Everyone can die, the only obstacle is finding Cell's weakness. Hmm..." Maria pondered for a moment "I suppose we can't bring him near Vault 87... that place is so radioactive that you die in seconds if you don't have the proper equipment... and even then it's very dangerous..."

Ben could only respond to Specter Knight with a glance. No words Ben could come up with could retort, not right now, anyways.

HdlwDyD.jpg

"I have a bad feeling about this," Asuha says as she looks at Specter Knight expressing his needs.

"Looks like whatever limited options we have just got even more limited," Ben shakes his head, "so the only options, according to our final conclusions, are to train, fight and participate, it seems. Well, best to start now."

"Reasoned with? Absoutely not, there's no way we can talk him out, only punch him out. He is one who can only be spoken through with power, after all, being one who seeks the strongest opponents," Ben adds, "thank you, Barda, I'm glad you understand."

Ben then turns to Maria, "you're not the only one wishing for the direct approach, Miss. If he can dish out planetary blasts, he can very well endure them. We'll need a lot of power on a weak spot.

Speaking of weak spots, I think those guys over there defeated him before, so they should know all you need to know about Cell."

"A- anyone want to be my training partner?" Asuha asks about.

ESgMD2x.png

"If we're competing against one another, then I think I'll need to keep most of my cards a surprise, as should most of you," Ben says, "I'll be in the fancy gravity time room thing testing my three new aliens, grasp their basics and comprehend their power. If anyone needs a sparring partner, I'll be there."

@Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky @Alex Azure @etcetcetc​

Gully giggled adorably and shook the other girl's hand.

"So, want to spar or something? We should probably gauge each other's power levels for the tournament."
"And I'm Mason. Nice to meet ya, Gully," Mason said, offering another hand for her to shake.

@Minerva @Hahli Nuva

"Time Patrol? Well, it's nice to see an organized group working with us. Time Trunks, I got a question. How was Cell beaten in the first Cell Games? Or maybe I should just ask Gohan, how did you do it?"

View attachment 3016
"Oh boy, here we go."

"Hey, everyone? This tournament might be our only way to actually beat Cell. He made a big point about adding killing to the rules. Doing so doesn't protect him jn any way besides allowing our numbers to be limited. I don't know why, but he isn't afraid of his own death."

"If anybody knows of a way to become immortal in their home universe, Cell has probably found something like it. If that's the case, then the rules might be the only way to take down Cell, because we sure as hell aren't killing him. And we aren't killing each other in this tournament. If things do reach the point where we need to just rush and kill him anyway, we will need everybody."

@Raynar Saassin @Donder172 @Jeremi @Crow @Anyone​
Chapter 1 - The Cell Games announcement! Time to train!

While everyone was chatting, Piccolo and Dende kept an eye on the power that was Cell, with the television set on the news channel:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to WHN, the hub for Earth's latest information and scoops. Our latest topics include the legalisation of Capsule Boosting, what to expect from the World Martial Arts Tournament coming up in an year, and is your dog secretly evil? Let's get right to the ne--- AHHHHHHH!" The man screamed as all of a sudden, Cell appeared right on television in the studio!

giphy.gif

"Is this or is this not the news channel?" "Y-Yes... Ye-aaaaaaah!" The man screamed as Cell grabbed him by the neck and then snapped it right in front of the whole world. Then Cell composed himself for what he was about to announce. "Everyone, listen!" Piccolo exclaimed as he turned up the volume to full blast, and had Dende walk into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and pull everyone out.

"Ladies, Gentlemen, Boys and Girls and that technicolour rainbow in-between. I, am Perfect Cell. You may remember me from the prior Cell Games or you may not. But that's not why what I'm here to talk about today. Today. I am making an announcement!" "Ah, is he..." "He's not doing it again, is he?" "Wait, what did he do?" "Cell..."

"I am here to announce a tournament so grand, it will leave you breathless. A tournament so Perfect, that it'll be the ultimate test of your abilities. I hereby dub it: The Cell Games: Reincarnated!" "So he is bringing this tournament back... Hmm. Seems that's the only way we'll be able to do this safely."

"The rules are simple. There will be a special bracket system in place for the ones that are participating, which will be decided once everyone arrives. However, things are going to be different. Weapons are allowed for use and death is allowed. Should you succeed in defeating your opponent, you have the choice to kill or spare, whatever you decide. However if you choose not to kill, then they are only to spectate. Nothing more, no interference. Should no one be able to defeat me, then I shall start my perfection by destroying this planet. Not that it matters, I plan on doing so in the first place, but why not have some fun with you weaklings?"

"The location for the Games is twenty eight KS point five. Don't know where that is? Blame the cartographers. The games will start at noon a week from today. That should give you plenty of time to prepare, or for those not participating... Time to connect with loved ones, get your affairs in order, or maybe just kill your boss, get a purge going! Live a little! Because in one weeks time, if no one can defeat me... Well, to give you an idea:"

giphy.gif

"So, keep that in mind, and I'll see you next sunday. Also: Feel free to pray to your god. But, spoilers: I won't be listening."

"We all have a week to prepare. We'd best use the time wisely to ensure that we're all prepared."

Meanwhile . . . . .

"It's even worse than I imagined... He's restarting his Cell Games again but this time I can feel the incredible power brewing inside of him... Pomada, let's go. It's time for us to enter." "Right. I'm with you, Trunks." And so the two personas grabbed hold of the scroll and teleported into the timeline, to appear on the lookout with everyone else. Once they arrived, everyone would see a flash of white light before two figures appeared.

nmDKA4a.png

"Trunks?!" "Trunks? What are you doing here?" "Ah, I thought you'd be able to recognise me, Piccolo, father. Everyone, if you don't know me, my name is Trunks. However I'm not the same Trunks as the child me over there. I am from the Future, from a realm of time known as Conton City. This timeline is not normal, and me and my partner here are to help you fix this mess." "Hello everyone! My name is Pomada, I'm a Majin Time Patroller and Trunks's partner. I'm here to help, so do not be alarmed."

Cast:
@Crow As Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and Kusunoki Asuha (Battle Girl High School)
@Hahli Nuva As Wilhelmina "Will" Vandom (W.I.T.C.H) and Gully (Battle Chasers: Night War)
@Gummi Bunnies As Sakata Kintoki and Mordred (Fate/Grand Order)
@Donder172 As Maria (Fallout 3) and Kratos (God of War)
@Yun Lee As Beowolf (Fate/Grand Order) and Eliza (Skullgirls)
@Takumi As Lukas (Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia) and Lumine (Lumine)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT As Specter Knight (Shovel Knight)
@York As Annie Leonhart (Attack on Titan) and Sandalphon (Granblue Fantasy)
@Minerva As Aigis (Persona 3)
@Jeremi As Big Barda (DC Comics)
@Alex Azure As Mason Moretti (Original Character)
@Kaykay As Shiori Kujou (Kajiri Kamui Kagura)
@Ver As Saitama (One Punch Man)
@Lucky As Stiles Stilinski (Teen Wolf) and Cerin Corine (Original Character)
@Cromartous As Cole "The Demon of Empire City" MacGrath (InFamous 2) and Senator Steven Armstrong (Metal Gear Rising: Revengence)​

"We should train, yes." Aigis said. She was interrupted by the TV turning on and the tournament announcement. She would immediately leave the room to change out of her school unifrom. She came out a minute later.

LAvaPf9.png

We should go train” she said now. She looked prepared for combat.

"We should train, yes." Aigis said. She was interrupted by the TV turning on and the tournament announcement. She would immediately leave the room to change out of her school unifrom. She came out a minute later.

LAvaPf9.png

Gully smirked and nodded. Time to show what she could do.

"Alright! Let's go!"

❝ Hmph... a tournament only delays the inevitable. Not like I really have to train. ❞ Mordred shrugged, not exactly feeling the need to train herself.

❝ I dunno, Saber. This feels like the kind of thing to prepare for. It's fishy as all hell. ❞ Kintoki pointed out, which only annoyed the Saber more. Besides, who would even be a training partner with the knight? Even for training, Mordred didn't really know how to hold herself back anyways. As for Kintoki, he didn't really know who to look for as a training partner. He didn't feel like training with Mordred would end well, knowing her rough nature.

@Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky @Alex Azure @Crow @Minerva @ppl

LAvaPf9.png

Gully smirked and nodded. Time to show what she could do.

"Alright! Let's go!"

"Oh, wow. Aigis, are you..."

"..."

View attachment 3018
"It doesn't matter, I suppose. Yeah, let's get back to training. I'll try to get a little less beaten up this time. Are we gonna join Ben in that weird room? Fair warning, gravity is a bit stronger in there."

@Minerva @Hahli Nuva

"Alright, listen up." Piccolo exclaimed. "We all have a week to prepare before the Cell Games. So use the time wisely. Feel free to explore the Earth except for those co-ordinates. If you wish to visit the Capsule Corporation where Vegeta's gravity chamber resides, follow him. Otherwise, good luck in your training. I'm going to be taking Gohan and Krillin with me." "Wait, really, Piccolo?" "Yes. You need to heavily pick up your pace if you have a chance against Cell."

"Anyone that wants to use the Gravity Chamber, follow me. I'm sure it should accommodate most of you peons. Let's go, boy." Vegeta exclaimed as he grabbed Kid Trunks for a moment and then took off. Anyone that wishes to go to West City to use the Gravity Chamber can follow suite.

"You're also free to use the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. However, only two people can go in at a time. For safety reasons." Dende explained as he waited at the door to said chamber inside of the temple looking building in the middle of the Lookout.

However, Future Trunks noticed that there was a specific woman that stood out in the crowd: Eliza. Seeking the opportunity, he approached her. "Um, excuse me, miss? My name is Trunks. If I may be so bold, can I ask you a few questions?"

Meanwhile Pomada approached the group. "Would anyone like to train with me? I have a request that will be hard to ful-fill..." She asked, looking nervous. What exactly was she nervous about?

Android 18 on the other hand, walked over to Mason. "Hey. You seem pretty strong for a earthling. Mind if we sparred for a bit?"

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Cromartous @Alex Azure @Minerva @Takumi @York @Jeremi @Kaykay @Lucky @Ver @Gummi Bunnies

"Alright, listen up." Piccolo exclaimed. "We all have a week to prepare before the Cell Games. So use the time wisely. Feel free to explore the Earth except for those co-ordinates. If you wish to visit the Capsule Corporation where Vegeta's gravity chamber resides, follow him. Otherwise, good luck in your training. I'm going to be taking Gohan and Krillin with me." "Wait, really, Piccolo?" "Yes. You need to heavily pick up your pace if you have a chance against Cell."

"Anyone that wants to use the Gravity Chamber, follow me. I'm sure it should accommodate most of you peons. Let's go, boy." Vegeta exclaimed as he grabbed Kid Trunks for a moment and then took off. Anyone that wishes to go to West City to use the Gravity Chamber can follow suite.

"You're also free to use the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. However, only two people can go in at a time. For safety reasons." Dende explained as he waited at the door to said chamber inside of the temple looking building in the middle of the Lookout.

However, Future Trunks noticed that there was a specific woman that stood out in the crowd: Eliza. Seeking the opportunity, he approached her. "Um, excuse me, miss? My name is Trunks. If I may be so bold, can I ask you a few questions?"

Meanwhile Pomada approached the group. "Would anyone like to train with me? I have a request that will be hard to ful-fill..." She asked, looking nervous. What exactly was she nervous about?

Android 18 on the other hand, walked over to Mason. "Hey. You seem pretty strong for a earthling. Mind if we sparred for a bit?"

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Cromartous @Alex Azure @Minerva @Takumi @York @Jeremi @Kaykay @Lucky @Ver @Gummi Bunnies
"Hm. I shall not leave the Enchantress waiting."

Beyond that, Specter Knight didn't respond to any of the concerns over his motives for the tournament. That information would come to light whenever appropriate, it seems. The revenant instead took hold of the Specter Scythe - which seemed to levitate directly into his grasp by the force of his will - and heaved it over his shoulder again, taking his leave without bothering to ask someone for a training partner. He followed Vegeta and Kid Trunks in stoic silence to the Gravity Chamber.

@Raynar Saassin @Gravity Chamber​

Will walked up to Pomada, smiling a bit while extending her hand. She knew all about being nervous in a new group.

"Name's Will. If you need a sparring partner, I could fill in."

"Hm. I shall not leave the Enchantress waiting."

Beyond that, Specter Knight didn't respond to any of the concerns over his motives for the tournament. That information would come to light whenever appropriate, it seems. The revenant instead took hold of the Specter Scythe - which seemed to levitate directly into his grasp by the force of his will - and heaved it over his shoulder again, taking his leave without bothering to ask someone for a training partner. He followed Vegeta and Kid Trunks in stoic silence to the Gravity Chamber.

Vegeta noticed the Knight following them and smirked. "Hmph. I might actually like you. You don't talk much and you prefer to get right to the swing of things. It should be entertaining to train with a warrior such as you."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gravity Chamber

Will walked up to Pomada, smiling a bit while extending her hand. She knew all about being nervous in a new group.

"Name's Will. If you need a sparring partner, I could fill in."

"Thank you, Will. Although for what I want to do, I'd prefer we'd not be anywhere near civilisation... There's a wasteland over there, let's go there." Pomada exclaimed as she took flight and waited for Will to take flight if she could, then would fly over to a nearby wasteland.

@Hahli Nuva

Vegeta noticed the Knight following them and smirked. "Hmph. I might actually like you. You don't talk much and you prefer to get right to the swing of things. It should be entertaining to train with a warrior such as you."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gravity Chamber

"Thank you, Will. Although for what I want to do, I'd prefer we'd not be anywhere near civilisation... There's a wasteland over there, let's go there." Pomada exclaimed as she took flight and waited for Will to take flight if she could, then would fly over to a nearby wasteland.

@Hahli Nuva

The Keeper followed, easily keeping pace with Ponada. What was her plan? She couldn't sense any negative aura from the Majin, but she was prepared just in case...

Once Pomada arrived at the Wasteland, she stood on a somewhat flat area and waited for Will to land before speaking. "So... I need you to help me train. More specifically, there's a certain technique I have yet to use, but the person who taught me it hesitated at first to give it me."

@Hahli Nuva

Once Pomada arrived at the Wasteland, she stood on a somewhat flat area and waited for Will to land before speaking. "So... I need you to help me train. More specifically, there's a certain technique I have yet to use, but the person who taught me it hesitated at first to give it me."

@Hahli Nuva

Will landed on a nearby ledge, giving Ponada a confused expression.

"Alright. What's the problem?"

Will landed on a nearby ledge, giving Ponada a confused expression.

"Alright. What's the problem?"

"It's called Purification. Another Majin known as Majin Buu taught it me but he hesitated very much to teach me it. Since I learned it, I never used it without fear of losing control of my heart. That's why I called you. I felt incredible power inside of you so I thought you'd be able to help me control it." Pomada explained as she got herself ready.

"Once I transform, I need you to tire me out. I hope I won't overwhelm you when I use it..." She exclaimed. Judging from the tone of her voice, she must not feel confident about this.

@Hahli Nuva

"Only two people in the Time Chamber. Well, I guess Ben can train with Stiles then."

View attachment 3020
However, Mason was surprised by 18's comment. "Sure, I'll spar. Thanks for the compliment, but I don't think I'm that strong. Sure, I have a few tricks up my sleeve with my aura powers, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna win any fights."

Android 18 could probably sense another small wave of ki as Mason sensed the power of those around him. He sensed something he found an oddity: he could feel emotions coming from Aigis, who he was sure was a robot. Likewise, he felt energy from within Android 18, but he had no clue any part of her was artificial. "You seem pretty strong for a human too."

View attachment 3019
"Let's just be careful though," Mason said, remembering his recent ejection fron the Time Chamber, "I don't want to go flying off the lookout."

View attachment 3020
Mason stood ten feet away from 18 and made another shield out of his aura. "I'm ready to go, but before we start, I'm Mason. Can I get your name?"

@Raynar Saassin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back