Status
Not open for further replies.
"Stiles"
The Nogitsune looked over at Mason and showed his concern, acting like he cared. He didn't or he at least thought that he didn't. He hadn't considered the fact he might be beaten up.

" It is good to know that you are able to heal yourself at the end of the day."

Void Stiles cursed mentally. " Yes, I discovered that I had some... leftover powers from the time that a supernatural creature possessed me. I can absorb the pain of others."
@Crow @Alex Azure

Gully listened with interest. A friend that sacrificed themselves to save the world? She felt like she knew someone like that. Then it hit her. Her father, Aramus, had done just that.
"He must have been a great person to make a sacrifice like that. I don't think anybody needs to be sacrificed this time, though. We're gonna beat Cell, then we'll all go home. Right?"

@Minerva @Hahli Nuva @Gummi Bunnies
Gully smirked. "But of course. This Cell guy can't be any worse than that shoddy demon lird I killed a few weeks ago..."

bcfb43db1b2933345a521754da232824.png

You’re right. We’re all gonna go home.” She said, perking up.

latest

"If we're entering a tournament, I don't see why we'd need a leader." Lumine spoke up, watching Will and Cole spar against each other.

@Hahli Nuva @Cromartous @Anyone

aIeDPWp.png

"...It's a tournament?!" Shiori asked, surprised. In truth she hadn't been listening in full, so that little detail had escaped her. "A leader really is pointless then...I thought we were conducting some sort of raid on that Cell thing."
tumblr_inline_o5ttl2s_El_C1u3unvd_100.png

"Huh? Uhh... well, I'm just a hero. Used to be for fun, but then I managed to make a job out of it. Not sure what you mean by special though," Saitama said flatly in response to Cerin, not even really looking him in the eye, his attention more focused on the sky above, as though he were still trying to decipher where the heck he even really was. Though, again, it was probably moot if he was able to get "not in his home world" at the very least.

To Shiori, his brow furrowed slightly, but otherwise, his expression remained mostly unchanged.

"Well... Maybe a bit of both. I've never really needed to plan anything out myself; I just hit a bad guy and he goes down, easy, and at this point, I don't think I could really hope for this Cell guy to be any different," he responded, scratching his cheek with his gloved index finger.

@Kaykay @Lucky

So it wasn't pure laziness. Probably. Crossing her arms, she closed her eyes and nodded.

"Gotcha, gotcha. We aren't gonna be needing any leaders anyway, but, uh, at least we considered our possibilities. You feel?" she seemed to be making excuses for herself. "Though leadership aside, you're 'hoping' for it to be different. Some people would probably kill to keep things so easy for them. What's wrong? Missing the feeling of a more even fight?"
"Maybe ya both right" Cole panted, reabsorbing his excess lighting. "Maybe we won't need a captain for the tournament, but if things go sideways- or Cell decides he doesn't want to play by the rules- I want someone I can trust calling the shots, don't you?" Wiping the dust from his face, Cole continued "Maybe we don't need official leaders, but if we end up having to rush Mr.Planet Destroyer, I want to know who I'll be fighting with. Names Cole, by the way. Cole MacGrath"

"Can't argue that. I already introduced myself, but it's not like I can get on you for that when I missed that bit about it being a tournament. Shiori Kujou. Nice to meet you, zappy."

@Takumi @Ver @Cromartous

"True. Leader's aren't needed in a tournament setting. But if I know my megalomaniacs, Cell won't fight by the rules for long. Name's Will. Will Vandom."

The Keeper gave Cole a warm smile, extending her hand for him to shake.

It was a shame that their sparring session was over. Will was looking forwards to seeing what Cole could really do once he let loose.

She hadn't shown Cole her full arsenal, as she was sure he himself was holding back.
Cole took Will's hand in his and shook, providing a playful jolt of electricity to her palm for good measure - it was nice to know someone had his back is things didn't go according to plan.

"Pleasure to meet ya, Will" Cole smiled, before sheathing his hand in his pocket "Can't wait to see what you can do out there"
aIeDPWp.png

"...It's a tournament?!" Shiori asked, surprised. In truth she hadn't been listening in full, so that little detail had escaped her. "A leader really is pointless then...I thought we were conducting some sort of raid on that Cell thing."

So it wasn't pure laziness. Probably. Crossing her arms, she closed her eyes and nodded.

"Gotcha, gotcha. We aren't gonna be needing any leaders anyway, but, uh, at least we considered our possibilities. You feel?" she seemed to be making excuses for herself. "Though leadership aside, you're 'hoping' for it to be different. Some people would probably kill to keep things so easy for them. What's wrong? Missing the feeling of a more even fight?"

"Can't argue that. I already introduced myself, but it's not like I can get on you for that when I missed that bit about it being a tournament. Shiori Kujou. Nice to meet you, zappy."

@Takumi @Ver @Cromartous
@Ver @Kaykay
"If Cell's been defeated in a tournament before, I doubt he'll be so ready to let things play out like last time. We gotta be prepared from everything" Cole interjected "If things go wrong we're going to need to hit him with everything we've got. We'll need Baldy's full strength and a hell of a lot more- from what that Green-Guys been saying, we might only be a match for Cell collectively" He gave a grave nod towards Saitama "I'm sure you'll have your challenge today- but you might have to be careful what you wish for..."
aIeDPWp.png

@Takumi @Ver @Cromartous
Cole let out a cross between a sigh and a laugh. Zappy? Now that wasn't a name he'd heard before. Well, it beat being called a Demon, and it certainly beat being called 'the Electric-Man'. How hard was it for people back home to just call him Cole damnit?
"Zappy MacGrath it is" He spoke through a laugh, giving Shiori a sloppy salute "Pleasure to meet ya Shi- got any powers of your own?"

Cole took Will's hand in his and shook, providing a playful jolt of electricity to her palm for good measure - it was nice to know someone had his back is things didn't go according to plan.

"Pleasure to meet ya, Will" Cole smiled, before sheathing his hand in his pocket "Can't wait to see what you can do out there"

@Ver @Kaykay
"If Cell's been defeated in a tournament before, I doubt he'll be so ready to let things play out like last time. We gotta be prepared from everything" Cole interjected "If things go wrong we're going to need to hit him with everything we've got. We'll need Baldy's full strength and a hell of a lot more- from what that Green-Guys been saying, we might only be a match for Cell collectively" He gave a grave nod towards Saitama "I'm sure you'll have your challenge today- but you might have to be careful what you wish for..."

Cole let out a cross between a sigh and a laugh. Zappy? Now that wasn't a name he'd heard before. Well, it beat being called a Demon, and it certainly beat being called 'the Electric-Man'. How hard was it for people back home to just call him Cole damnit?
"Zappy MacGrath it is" He spoke through a laugh, giving Shiori a sloppy salute "Pleasure to meet ya Shi- got any powers of your own?"

Will smirked, doing the same to Cole. Except her version would leave him feeling more rejuvenated, as if they hadn't been sparring with each other at all.

"Trust me, I've got a lot left in the tank!"

116.jpg

Saitama's expression visibly shifted ever so slightly when it sounded like Shiori was close to describing his personal feelings on anything. He didn't mean to let his implied power slip out like that, though then again, it wasn't like he was intentionally keeping it a secret. The caped baldy couldn't really tell if she was being any sort of condescending with her tone, but perhaps it didn't matter either way to him.

"Yeah... Having overwhelming power is boring as hell."

His catchphrase. His motto. His true feelings, poured into one sentence.

"Just like anything, having such power isn't much fun if you can't share it with anyone. I guess a tournament would sound fun, even if it's an overly roundabout way of trying to get to this Cell guy. Not that it really matters. It shouldn't be so tough even when I do get to him."

Just like with before, despite his words that many might have been able to perceive as arrogant or overly confident to a fault on paper, there was no trace of such emotions in his tone or expression. Again, from his point of view, it seemed as though he was speaking matter of factly, like he genuinely believed he knew to expect what was going to happen later, not with any optimism, maybe a dash of pessimism, but in his own point of view, cold, objective fact.

"I just hope we can get this all wrapped up before the weekend sale ends at the supermarket. Do you like hotpot, Shizuka? My fri--I mean... uh, apprentice says he's never had any, so I was thinking about it," he continued, unintentionally getting Shiori's name wrong as he casually spoke, seeming far more interested in what was for dinner.

As for Cole, Saitama more visibly shifted this time as he was called "baldy," the yellow-clad hero narrowing his eyes in mild irritation, as though his obvious lack of hair was a sore spot for him.

tumblr_inline_o5ttmswx_Ig1u3unvd_100.png

"My name's Saitama, man. Please get it right..."

@Cromartous @Kaykay

Chapter 1 - The Cell Games announcement! Time to train!

While everyone was chatting, Piccolo and Dende kept an eye on the power that was Cell, with the television set on the news channel:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to WHN, the hub for Earth's latest information and scoops. Our latest topics include the legalisation of Capsule Boosting, what to expect from the World Martial Arts Tournament coming up in an year, and is your dog secretly evil? Let's get right to the ne--- AHHHHHHH!" The man screamed as all of a sudden, Cell appeared right on television in the studio!

giphy.gif

"Is this or is this not the news channel?" "Y-Yes... Ye-aaaaaaah!" The man screamed as Cell grabbed him by the neck and then snapped it right in front of the whole world. Then Cell composed himself for what he was about to announce. "Everyone, listen!" Piccolo exclaimed as he turned up the volume to full blast, and had Dende walk into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and pull everyone out.

"Ladies, Gentlemen, Boys and Girls and that technicolour rainbow in-between. I, am Perfect Cell. You may remember me from the prior Cell Games or you may not. But that's not why what I'm here to talk about today. Today. I am making an announcement!" "Ah, is he..." "He's not doing it again, is he?" "Wait, what did he do?" "Cell..."

"I am here to announce a tournament so grand, it will leave you breathless. A tournament so Perfect, that it'll be the ultimate test of your abilities. I hereby dub it: The Cell Games: Reincarnated!" "So he is bringing this tournament back... Hmm. Seems that's the only way we'll be able to do this safely."

"The rules are simple. There will be a special bracket system in place for the ones that are participating, which will be decided once everyone arrives. However, things are going to be different. Weapons are allowed for use and death is allowed. Should you succeed in defeating your opponent, you have the choice to kill or spare, whatever you decide. However if you choose not to kill, then they are only to spectate. Nothing more, no interference. Should no one be able to defeat me, then I shall start my perfection by destroying this planet. Not that it matters, I plan on doing so in the first place, but why not have some fun with you weaklings?"

"The location for the Games is twenty eight KS point five. Don't know where that is? Blame the cartographers. The games will start at noon a week from today. That should give you plenty of time to prepare, or for those not participating... Time to connect with loved ones, get your affairs in order, or maybe just kill your boss, get a purge going! Live a little! Because in one weeks time, if no one can defeat me... Well, to give you an idea:"

giphy.gif

"So, keep that in mind, and I'll see you next sunday. Also: Feel free to pray to your god. But, spoilers: I won't be listening."

"We all have a week to prepare. We'd best use the time wisely to ensure that we're all prepared."

Meanwhile . . . . .

"It's even worse than I imagined... He's restarting his Cell Games again but this time I can feel the incredible power brewing inside of him... Pomada, let's go. It's time for us to enter." "Right. I'm with you, Trunks." And so the two personas grabbed hold of the scroll and teleported into the timeline, to appear on the lookout with everyone else. Once they arrived, everyone would see a flash of white light before two figures appeared.

nmDKA4a.png

"Trunks?!" "Trunks? What are you doing here?" "Ah, I thought you'd be able to recognise me, Piccolo, father. Everyone, if you don't know me, my name is Trunks. However I'm not the same Trunks as the child me over there. I am from the Future, from a realm of time known as Conton City. This timeline is not normal, and me and my partner here are to help you fix this mess." "Hello everyone! My name is Pomada, I'm a Majin Time Patroller and Trunks's partner. I'm here to help, so do not be alarmed."

Cast:
@Crow As Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and Kusunoki Asuha (Battle Girl High School)
@Hahli Nuva As Wilhelmina "Will" Vandom (W.I.T.C.H) and Gully (Battle Chasers: Night War)
@Gummi Bunnies As Sakata Kintoki and Mordred (Fate/Grand Order)
@Donder172 As Maria (Fallout 3) and Kratos (God of War)
@Yun Lee As Beowolf (Fate/Grand Order) and Eliza (Skullgirls)
@Takumi As Lukas (Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia) and Lumine (Lumine)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT As Specter Knight (Shovel Knight)
@York As Annie Leonhart (Attack on Titan) and Sandalphon (Granblue Fantasy)
@Minerva As Aigis (Persona 3)
@Jeremi As Big Barda (DC Comics)
@Alex Azure As Mason Moretti (Original Character)
@Kaykay As Shiori Kujou (Kajiri Kamui Kagura)
@Ver As Saitama (One Punch Man)
@Lucky As Stiles Stilinski (Teen Wolf) and Cerin Corine (Original Character)
@Cromartous As Cole "The Demon of Empire City" MacGrath (InFamous 2) and Senator Steven Armstrong (Metal Gear Rising: Revengence)​

"Sweet mother of- THAT'S IT."

As Ben-Saiyan watches the broadcast and charges towards it out of rage, the Omnitrix emblem beeps, before a green flash of light turns him back into Ben, causing him to halt in his tracks. He seemed too crossed to wonder what he was just doing.

"Is humanity just a big fat dollhouse to this Cell guy? Who knows what he'll do to whatever other planet with intelligent life! No argument here - I am participating and kicking his butt really hard!"

"Wh- wh- wh- what'll I do? I have to protect Earth, but I don't know if I can join this..."

Asuha looks around.

"... these people, they won't kill me, r- right?"

"No one's killing anyone, Mason's little friend... whatever your name is. Or at least, I hope so..."

Just then, the time travel squad pops in.

"Two of the same people. Nothing new. Should I call that guy Trunks 10000-"

Uncatalogged DNA detected.

"-speeaaking of nothing new."

Ben sighs.

"... just do the gosh darn thing Omnitrix," he says as the Omnitrix scans Pomada with a yellow light.

Scan Complete.

"Aaaanyways, sorry about that, happens every time I pop into a new universe, three times in the past hour or so. The name's Ben, Ben Tennyson. Pleased to meet you guys"

He turns to the new Z-Fighters.

"... and you guys too."

"Kusunoki Asuha, first year middle school, pleased to meet you all!"

@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure @Lucky @etcetcetc​

While everyone was chatting, Piccolo and Dende kept an eye on the power that was Cell, with the television set on the news channel:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to WHN, the hub for Earth's latest information and scoops. Our latest topics include the legalisation of Capsule Boosting, what to expect from the World Martial Arts Tournament coming up in an year, and is your dog secretly evil? Let's get right to the ne--- AHHHHHHH!" The man screamed as all of a sudden, Cell appeared right on television in the studio!

giphy.gif

"Is this or is this not the news channel?" "Y-Yes... Ye-aaaaaaah!" The man screamed as Cell grabbed him by the neck and then snapped it right in front of the whole world. Then Cell composed himself for what he was about to announce. "Everyone, listen!" Piccolo exclaimed as he turned up the volume to full blast, and had Dende walk into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and pull everyone out.

"Ladies, Gentlemen, Boys and Girls and that technicolour rainbow in-between. I, am Perfect Cell. You may remember me from the prior Cell Games or you may not. But that's not why what I'm here to talk about today. Today. I am making an announcement!" "Ah, is he..." "He's not doing it again, is he?" "Wait, what did he do?" "Cell..."

"I am here to announce a tournament so grand, it will leave you breathless. A tournament so Perfect, that it'll be the ultimate test of your abilities. I hereby dub it: The Cell Games: Reincarnated!" "So he is bringing this tournament back... Hmm. Seems that's the only way we'll be able to do this safely."

"The rules are simple. There will be a special bracket system in place for the ones that are participating, which will be decided once everyone arrives. However, things are going to be different. Weapons are allowed for use and death is allowed. Should you succeed in defeating your opponent, you have the choice to kill or spare, whatever you decide. However if you choose not to kill, then they are only to spectate. Nothing more, no interference. Should no one be able to defeat me, then I shall start my perfection by destroying this planet. Not that it matters, I plan on doing so in the first place, but why not have some fun with you weaklings?"

"The location for the Games is twenty eight KS point five. Don't know where that is? Blame the cartographers. The games will start at noon a week from today. That should give you plenty of time to prepare, or for those not participating... Time to connect with loved ones, get your affairs in order, or maybe just kill your boss, get a purge going! Live a little! Because in one weeks time, if no one can defeat me... Well, to give you an idea:"

giphy.gif

"So, keep that in mind, and I'll see you next sunday. Also: Feel free to pray to your god. But, spoilers: I won't be listening."

"We all have a week to prepare. We'd best use the time wisely to ensure that we're all prepared."

Meanwhile . . . . .

"It's even worse than I imagined... He's restarting his Cell Games again but this time I can feel the incredible power brewing inside of him... Pomada, let's go. It's time for us to enter." "Right. I'm with you, Trunks." And so the two personas grabbed hold of the scroll and teleported into the timeline, to appear on the lookout with everyone else. Once they arrived, everyone would see a flash of white light before two figures appeared.

nmDKA4a.png

"Trunks?!" "Trunks? What are you doing here?" "Ah, I thought you'd be able to recognise me, Piccolo, father. Everyone, if you don't know me, my name is Trunks. However I'm not the same Trunks as the child me over there. I am from the Future, from a realm of time known as Conton City. This timeline is not normal, and me and my partner here are to help you fix this mess." "Hello everyone! My name is Pomada, I'm a Majin Time Patroller and Trunks's partner. I'm here to help, so do not be alarmed."

Cast:
@Crow As Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and Kusunoki Asuha (Battle Girl High School)
@Hahli Nuva As Wilhelmina "Will" Vandom (W.I.T.C.H) and Gully (Battle Chasers: Night War)
@Cromartous As Cole "The Demon of Empire City" MacGrath (InFamous 2) and Senator Steven Armstrong (Metal Gear Rising: Revengence)​

Big Barda had been quietly been assessing everyone that arrived. Most of them caught her attention and the mention of a tournament made her really curious about the situation. If this Cell was as strong as they said he was, wouldn't it be more pertinent to all attack him as a unit before Cell could do any damage?

Then the news broadcast and Cell's arrival. "A true monster indeed..." Big Barda spoke aloud. "And I suppose you will still humor him with a tournament? Even after this destruction? He should be put down like a rabid dog and not allow him to set the rules!"

@Raynar Saassin @Anyone

"Sweet mother of- THAT'S IT."

As Ben-Saiyan watches the broadcast and charges towards it out of rage, the Omnitrix emblem beeps, before a green flash of light turns him back into Ben, causing him to halt in his tracks. He seemed too crossed to wonder what he was just doing.

"Is humanity just a big fat dollhouse to this Cell guy? Who knows what he'll do to whatever other planet with intelligent life! No argument here - I am participating and kicking his butt really hard!"

"Wh- wh- wh- what'll I do? I have to protect Earth, but I don't know if I can join this..."

Asuha looks around.

"... these people, they won't kill me, r- right?"

"No one's killing anyone, Mason's little friend... whatever your name is. Or at least, I hope so..."

Just then, the time travel squad pops in.

"Two of the same people. Nothing new. Should I call that guy Trunks 10000-"

Uncatalogged DNA detected.

"-speeaaking of nothing new."

Ben sighs.

"... just do the gosh darn thing Omnitrix," he says as the Omnitrix scans Pomada with a yellow light.

Scan Complete.

"Aaaanyways, sorry about that, happens every time I pop into a new universe, three times in the past hour or so. The name's Ben, Ben Tennyson. Pleased to meet you guys"

He turns to the new Z-Fighters.

"... and you guys too."

"Kusunoki Asuha, first year middle school, pleased to meet you all!"

"!" Pomada exclaimed in shock as she backed up a little from the scan and then regained composure. "W-what was that just now? What was that?"

Big Barda had been quietly been assessing everyone that arrived. Most of them caught her attention and the mention of a tournament made her really curious about the situation. If this Cell was as strong as they said he was, wouldn't it be more pertinent to all attack him as a unit before Cell could do any damage?

Then the news broadcast and Cell's arrival. "A true monster indeed..." Big Barda spoke aloud. "And I suppose you will still humor him with a tournament? Even after this destruction? He should be put down like a rabid dog and not allow him to set the rules!"

"See, if we were to just break those rules of his, he'd just destroy the planet no matter what. It'd be better just to play along so that Earth has a chance. We did this the last time he hosted the Cell Games, and we used the time to train up for it." Piccolo stated.

@Crow @Jeremi @Everyone​

"Ha! I like her! We've finally got someone thinking like a grown up" Armstrong exclaimed, providing Maria with a slap between the shoulder blades "But according to the Great Gazoo over here, the Entire Earth's Military was f*cked up by Cell. By the sounds of things, we're on our own"
"If earth here is anything like mine, it's a nuclear wasteland. But we don't need a pre-war military force." Maria answered. Armstrong's hand was met by the steel of her power armor.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Meanwhile . . . . .

nmDKA4a.png

Cast:
Maria was taken by surprise by multiple things. One of which was that this world has working televisions! Maria never saw that before! But then, there was Cell. Now she understood why they were so worried about him. He had a weapon that powerful. The only thing that came to mind with Maria was that this man somehow managed to harness nuclear energy into a palm-sized weapon. However, she didn't buy the tournament. "Yeah... if you think I would believe that, you're too late." Maria said before she looked at her men "Form up, double column." Maria ordered and the men formed up behind her in a double column.

@Raynar Saassin @Anyone
"We shouldn't let him bully us into submission. I don't know about you, but I'm going to bring the Good Fight to Cell." Maria said towards Big Bard. Remembering the word of Three Dog 'Keep fighting the Good Fight.'. She could use his radio station now.

Kratos lets out a quiet 'hmpf' as he listened to the man. He seems to be very disillusioned. "Go home." Kratos simply said, not understanding that Cell wasn't able to hear him.

aIeDPWp.png

@Takumi @Ver @Cromartous

"That's what I heard, I think. I only caught bits and pieces of what was said." Lumine replied, scratching the back of his head.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Meanwhile . . . . .

nmDKA4a.png

Cast:

@Raynar Saassin @Anyone

images

"..." Lumine just stared. This was pretty bad. How were they going to fix this?

"!" Pomada exclaimed in shock as she backed up a little from the scan and then regained composure. "W-what was that just now? What was that?"

"See, if we were to just break those rules of his, he'd just destroy the planet no matter what. It'd be better just to play along so that Earth has a chance. We did this the last time he hosted the Cell Games, and we used the time to train up for it." Piccolo stated.

@Crow @Jeremi @Everyone​

latest

"If that's what we have to do, then I'm ready." Lumine said, determined. Though he wasn't really sure of himself.

Lukas meanwhile, watched quietly, confused by the tv but ultimately getting the message Cell wanted to get across. "If we must, then I'll lend you my lance." he sighed.

@Raynar Saassin @Kaykay @Everyone

@Crow @Jeremi @Everyone​

"Idiots."
Came Barda's abrupt and curt response. "You do not let the villain dictate the rules, that is your first step into failure. You say he is even stronger than before yet you choose to risk it by first having us face each other and let the victor go against an individual fully healed up and no clear signs that whoever faces him will win?" She looked around the gathered group. "I am someone who always appreciates a challenge, but this is beyond ridiculous."

@Raynar Saassin

@Crow @Jeremi @Everyone​
"That's what I heard, I think. I only caught bits and pieces of what was said." Lumine replied, scratching the back of his head.

images

"..." Lumine just stared. This was pretty bad. How were they going to fix this?

latest

"If that's what we have to do, then I'm ready." Lumine said, determined. Though he wasn't really sure of himself.

Lukas meanwhile, watched quietly, confused by the tv but ultimately getting the message Cell wanted to get across. "If we must, then I'll lend you my lance." he sighed.

@Raynar Saassin @Kaykay @Everyone
"Idiots." Came Barda's abrupt and curt response. "You do not let the villain dictate the rules, that is your first step into failure. You say he is even stronger than before yet you choose to risk it by first having us face each other and let the victor go against an individual fully healed up and no clear signs that whoever faces him will win?" She looked around the gathered group. "I am someone who always appreciates a challenge, but this is beyond ridiculous."

@Raynar Saassin

Ben simply scrolled through the holograms in response to Pomada's question. The first one was a pudgy Majin.

"This one's from you."

The next, a tall, muscular Namekian.

"Got this one from Little Gr- I mean Dende."

The next - a Saiyan Child.

"From the royal bloodline itself."

Ben ponders as Piccolo converses with Big Barda.

"Big Barda here does have a point, but so do you, Piccolo. I want to kick his butt from the get-go, but there's no way I'm letting this planet go kaboom with all these people on it. I don't think there are too many alternatives beyond the ones that may be a bit too direct. If we're really that bent on avoiding the tournament, we're going to need a plan..."

@Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Takumi

"Idiots." Came Barda's abrupt and curt response. "You do not let the villain dictate the rules, that is your first step into failure. You say he is even stronger than before yet you choose to risk it by first having us face each other and let the victor go against an individual fully healed up and no clear signs that whoever faces him will win?" She looked around the gathered group. "I am someone who always appreciates a challenge, but this is beyond ridiculous."

@Raynar Saassin
"This is suicidal and idiotic. We should not fight on his terms, we will fight on our own. I did not become a Sentinel of the Brotherhood of Steel to participate in a tournament on terms of the enemy. We don't do that, because we would have lost long ago if we did against the Enclave." Maria said in agreement with Barda.

Gully extended one of Aramus' Gauntlets towards the girl.

"My name's Gully. What's yours?"
Aigis. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Gully-san” the human-like robot would say, outstretchimg her hand as well.

@Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone near Aigis

"And I'm Mason. Nice to meet ya, Gully," Mason said, offering another hand for her to shake.

@Minerva @Hahli Nuva

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Meanwhile . . . . .

nmDKA4a.png

Cast:

"Time Patrol? Well, it's nice to see an organized group working with us. Time Trunks, I got a question. How was Cell beaten in the first Cell Games? Or maybe I should just ask Gohan, how did you do it?"
"If earth here is anything like mine, it's a nuclear wasteland. But we don't need a pre-war military force." Maria answered. Armstrong's hand was met by the steel of her power armor.

Maria was taken by surprise by multiple things. One of which was that this world has working televisions! Maria never saw that before! But then, there was Cell. Now she understood why they were so worried about him. He had a weapon that powerful. The only thing that came to mind with Maria was that this man somehow managed to harness nuclear energy into a palm-sized weapon. However, she didn't buy the tournament. "Yeah... if you think I would believe that, you're too late." Maria said before she looked at her men "Form up, double column." Maria ordered and the men formed up behind her in a double column.

"We shouldn't let him bully us into submission. I don't know about you, but I'm going to bring the Good Fight to Cell." Maria said towards Big Bard. Remembering the word of Three Dog 'Keep fighting the Good Fight.'. She could use his radio station now.

Kratos lets out a quiet 'hmpf' as he listened to the man. He seems to be very disillusioned. "Go home." Kratos simply said, not understanding that Cell wasn't able to hear him.

@Raynar Saassin
Ben simply scrolled through the holograms in response to Pomada's question. The first one was a pudgy Majin.

"This one's from you."

The next, a tall, muscular Namekian.

"Got this one from Little Gr- I mean Dende."

The next - a Saiyan Child.

"From the royal bloodline itself."

Ben ponders as Piccolo converses with Big Barda.

"Big Barda here does have a point, but so do you, Piccolo. I want to kick his butt from the get-go, but there's no way I'm letting this planet go kaboom with all these people on it. I don't think there are too many alternatives beyond the ones that may be a bit too direct. If we're really that bent on avoiding the tournament, we're going to need a plan..."

@Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Takumi

View attachment 3016
"Oh boy, here we go."

"Hey, everyone? This tournament might be our only way to actually beat Cell. He made a big point about adding killing to the rules. Doing so doesn't protect him jn any way besides allowing our numbers to be limited. I don't know why, but he isn't afraid of his own death."

"If anybody knows of a way to become immortal in their home universe, Cell has probably found something like it. If that's the case, then the rules might be the only way to take down Cell, because we sure as hell aren't killing him. And we aren't killing each other in this tournament. If things do reach the point where we need to just rush and kill him anyway, we will need everybody."

@Raynar Saassin @Donder172 @Jeremi @Crow @Anyone​

dotpict_20180517_064610-png.3016

"Oh boy, here we go."

"Hey, everyone? This tournament might be our only way to actually beat Cell. He made a big point about adding killing to the rules. Doing so doesn't protect him in any way besides allowing our numbers to be limited. I don't know why, but he isn't afraid of his own death."

"If anybody knows of a way to become immortal in their home universe, Cell has probably found something like it. If that's the case, then the rules might be the only way to take down Cell, because we sure as hell aren't killing him. And we aren't killing each other in this tournament. If things do reach the point where we need to just rush and kill him anyway, we will need everybody."
"Immortality is a myth. Everyone dies one way or the other. Be it conventional or unconventional. If I have to throw a nuke on him, I will." Maria said bluntly towards Mason. "Not even ghouls are immortal, they just live centuries longer than us. Though I can't say it looks like fun." Maria added, remembering how they became ghouls. Radiation poisoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back