Status
Not open for further replies.
"Only two people in the Time Chamber. Well, I guess Ben can train with Stiles then."

dotpict_20180517_064539-png.3020

However, Mason was surprised by 18's comment. "Sure, I'll spar. Thanks for the compliment, but I don't think I'm that strong. Sure, I have a few tricks up my sleeve with my aura powers, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna win any fights."

Android 18 could probably sense another small wave of ki as Mason sensed the power of those around him. He sensed something he found an oddity: he could feel emotions coming from Aigis, who he was sure was a robot. Likewise, he felt energy from within Android 18, but he had no clue any part of her was artificial. "You seem pretty strong for a human too."

dotpict_20180517_064618-png.3019

"Let's just be careful though," Mason said, remembering his recent ejection fron the Time Chamber, "I don't want to go flying off the lookout."

dotpict_20180517_064539-png.3020

Mason stood ten feet away from 18 and made another shield out of his aura. "I'm ready to go, but before we start, I'm Mason. Can I get your name?"

"18. Android 18. However my real name before I was turned into an Android was Lazuli. And I'm ready." 18 exclaimed as she got ready for an attack. "Come at me, Mason. Let's see what you're made of."

@Alex Azure

"It's called Purification. Another Majin known as Majin Buu taught it me but he hesitated very much to teach me it. Since I learned it, I never used it without fear of losing control of my heart. That's why I called you. I felt incredible power inside of you so I thought you'd be able to help me control it." Pomada explained as she got herself ready.

"Once I transform, I need you to tire me out. I hope I won't overwhelm you when I use it..." She exclaimed. Judging from the tone of her voice, she must not feel confident about this.

@Hahli Nuva

Will wanted to talk more about this Purification form, but Ponada seemed to want to test Will. That was fine.

"Okay. But if you want to push your limits, don't hold back. I can hrlp bring you back if you're worried about losing your heart."

Well, both of the Servants decided to go towards the Gravity Chamber for now. Following along, the walk sounded fairly silent. A bit unnerving for Kintoki, which is why he decided to spark up some small talk.

❝ So uh... how are we gonna do the training anyways? ❞ The man sheepishly asked.

❝ ... I don't know what you're thinking this is possibly going to be, Berserker, but I'm pretty sure that we're going to go all out. Besides... why the hell are we hiding our True Names? It's not like anybody else here knows what our stuff's about. ❞ Mordred shot a look at the other. He didn't say anything back, she did have a point. No one but him seemed to really take in her speech earlier that revealed her identity, nor did anybody gauge in her possible feats and Noble Phantasm but him.

❝ Hey, got any idea when we're getting to that gravity chamber? ❞ The rowdy Saber barked over at Vegeta's direction. Guess she's impatient.

@Raynar Saassin @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Will wanted to talk more about this Purification form, but Ponada seemed to want to test Will. That was fine.

"Okay. But if you want to push your limits, don't hold back. I can hrlp bring you back if you're worried about losing your heart."

"Okay then... Here I go." Pomada exclaimed as she engulfed herself in a purple fog as she changed appearance... and size? And clothing? Almost everything about her had changed completely!

latest

"Oh ho ho ho ho ho ho ho!" The creature exclaimed as it repeatedly bashed it's chest and screamed into the clouds. That was when it looked towards Will with an evil smirk. "Ho ho ho ho ho!" It screamed again as it launched itself towards Will with incredible speed and power!

@Hahli Nuva

Well, both of the Servants decided to go towards the Gravity Chamber for now. Following along, the walk sounded fairly silent. A bit unnerving for Kintoki, which is why he decided to spark up some small talk.

❝ So uh... how are we gonna do the training anyways? ❞ The man sheepishly asked.

❝ ... I don't know what you're thinking this is possibly going to be, Berserker, but I'm pretty sure that we're going to go all out. Besides... why the hell are we hiding our True Names? It's not like anybody else here knows what our stuff's about. ❞ Mordred shot a look at the other. He didn't say anything back, she did have a point. No one but him seemed to really take in her speech earlier that revealed her identity, nor did anybody gauge in her possible feats and Noble Phantasm but him.

❝ Hey, got any idea when we're getting to that gravity chamber? ❞ The rowdy Saber barked over at Vegeta's direction. Guess she's impatient.

"It will take a while before we arrive at West City. The lookout isn't exactly close." Vegeta exclaimed as he continued flying towards said location. "Not like it matters anyways, I can easily dispatch of most opponents, but extra training is important to a Saiyan. Especially if I want to surpass that fool, Kakarot."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Gravity Chamber​

"Okay then... Here I go." Pomada exclaimed as she engulfed herself in a purple fog as she changed appearance... and size? And clothing? Almost everything about her had changed completely!

latest

"Oh ho ho ho ho ho ho ho!" The creature exclaimed as it repeatedly bashed it's chest and screamed into the clouds. That was when it looked towards Will with an evil smirk. "Ho ho ho ho ho!" It screamed again as it launched itself towards Will with incredible speed and power!

@Hahli Nuva

"It will take a while before we arrive at West City. The lookout isn't exactly close." Vegeta exclaimed as he continued flying towards said location. "Not like it matters anyways, I can easily dispatch of most opponents, but extra training is important to a Saiyan. Especially if I want to surpass that fool, Kakarot."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Gravity Chamber​

Will closed her eyes, concentrating on Pomada's new form. Truly, Will could feel the rage and malice pouring out of the girl's every pore. She had a similar soul to Phobos himself.

Will waited until Pomada got close, then, when the Majin reached Will's location, The Keeper vanished like a blur, reappearing behind Pomada and firing a bolt of pure Quintessence that tore through everything in its path like paper.

[/QUOTE]
Prologue - A call to heroes, a great evil has risen!

In the world of Dragon Ball, everything was in perfect harmony. After the defeat of the notorious Perfect Cell several years ago, everyone went back to their normal lives while Goku unfortunately remained dead due to his noble sacrifice. Everyone started to have their normal lives back. Krillin married Android 18 and had a kid called Marron, and he operates now as a Police Officer with a high reputation for his successes and greatness at the job. Gohan started to have a normal life for once and went to school, meeting Videl and starting to go out with her. Vegeta did his usual thing of training inside of the Capsule Corporation Gravity Chamber with Kid Trunks, while Goten stayed at home with Chi-Chi.

Everything was perfect. Until a year later, where a great evil had risen from the depths of HFIL . . . .

View attachment 2971

Dende, the new Namekian Guardian of Earth, taken over from Kami who had fused with Piccolo, was on his Lookout feeling out the world, sensing energy. That was, when he detected a incredible surge of energy, one that was easily recognisable. "Mmm!" "What is it, Dende?" "Mr Popo, I sense a incredible power-level on Earth. One that we had assumed was destroyed several years ago. It's Cell... He's returned, stronger than ever." "Then what are we to do? Last time, it was Gohan who had dealt with him, and Goku sacrificed himself for naught." "We have to call everyone to the lookout and inform them of Cell's return... I may have to stretch out to other Universes however... Something tells me that Cell has taken powers beyond that of our world." "Be careful, Dende... You're still new to the job despite several years passing."

Meanwhile in another plain of existence, the Time Nest in Conton City:

"Supreme Kai, Pomada. I've called you here because I found another distortion in History." "What did you discover, Trunks? She's only just come back from dealing with Cell." "He was one tough opponent... I was lucky to survive, like with Frieza..." "Cell is the subject. He's somehow been revived and then taken out of our Universe, then returning a year before Majin Buu's arrival, and restarted his Cell Games. Only this time, he's pulling from power outside of known space in our Universe." "What's the plan?" "Me and Pomada are to go into this scroll and find out why this part of History has occurred, and put an end to it before Cell destroys the Planet." "Understood, Trunks. I'll do my best!"

Back at Dende's Lookout . . . . .

"Have you done it?" "Yes. I made a call to everyone I could, including our friends. A portal somehow appeared just before the entrance to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, the ones we called from outside our world should be arriving any second now..."

In your respective Universes, you were following your usual daily routines, whatever they may be. Everything in your world was how it was supposed to go, until all of a sudden, a portal would appear with an image of a floating platform with a unique structure in the middle, with some trees in front of it. Calling your curiosities, you walked into the Portal and arrived at it's destination, with it closing behind you:

View attachment 2972

Arriving at the destination, you would discover two people waiting for you; one who wore an unique set of clothing and holding a staff, while the other work some kind of clothing and was entirely black skinned. Just on the edge of the platform was a makeshift TV with an Antenna next to it, fixed on the news channel.

latest

"Thank you for answering my call. Our world is in great danger and we require your help. Our heroes are on the way as well but we need assistance from outside our world. It will be some time before our Z Warriors arrive so please if you have any questions or need some time to take this in, please do."

Cast:

@Crow As Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and Kusunoki Asuha (Battle Girl High School)
@Hahli Nuva As Wilhelmina "Will" Vandom (W.I.T.C.H) and Gully (Battle Chasers: Night War)
@Gummi Bunnies As Sakata Kintoki and Mordred (Fate/Grand Order)
@Donder172 As Maria (Fallout 3) and Kratos (God of War)
@Yun Lee As Beowolf (Fate/Grand Order) and Eliza (Skullgirls)
@Takumi As Lukas (Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia) and Lumine (Lumine)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT As Specter Knight (Shovel Knight)
@York As Annie Leonhart (Attack on Titan) and Sandalphon (Granblue Fantasy)
@Minerva As Aigis (Persona 3)
@Jeremi As Big Barda (DC Comics)
@Alex Azure As Mason Moretti (Original Character)
@Kaykay As Shiori Kujou (Kajiri Kamui Kagura)
@Ver As Saitama (One Punch Man)
@Lucky As Stiles Stilinski (Teen Wolf) and Cerin Corine (Original Character)
@Cromartous As Cole "The Demon of Empire City" MacGrath (InFamous 2) and Senator Steven Armstrong (Metal Gear Rising: Revengence)​

"The Dynamic Duo or Jak and Daxter" Prologue

daxter-pain-3.91.jpg

A orange ottsel wearing pants and goggles on his head wasn't expecting himself having to play wake up duty with his friend, who seemingly was not responding since Civil War.

"Hey JAK!"

"Wakey wakey!"

Jak seemed oddly quiet..

"... JAK.... JAK?!"

"JAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Instantaneous twitching of ears came from Jak who felt the air come back into his lungs and tried to blink out what had happened when he was gone "... What... the .. heck happened?!"

latest

You were out like a light, there for a while there, buddy. But now we gotta find where this odd portal leads to..

Jak grumbled, all that for another adventure "The same heroing never seems to end, huh Dax?"

"As soon as they went forward, in the portal they dove and out they landed on some sort of flying ... platform?"

Jak arrived, taking in the sites as much as the ottsel was, confused as to where they were. Daxter pointed out "We aren't in Kansas anymore, Jak."

"Obviously, Dax." Jak groaned.

As they got closer, they noticed two figures ahead, one green alien and one other alien next to a tv.

Daxter only stared at the television screen, looking at it oddly for a second "So let's get this straight, the news had some sort of talkin' bug twice my size and they are requiring heros like us to save the world again and even to participate in a tournament?"

Jak frowned and nodded "Yeah"
Daxter's eyes widened as dinner plates "Nope, I'm out of here, Jak you can't make me stay."

Jak picked up Daxter by the scruff of his neck "No, you are sticking with me, Dax."

Daxter muttered and crossed his arms "Fine, Jak don't get us killed.

That's when Jak and Daxter noticed three others: A teen with a green coat, a girl with a uniform on and a woman who dressed nicely.

@Raynar Saassin @Crow @Minerva @dark

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Gravity Chamber
❝ Aw man... this would've been a shorter trip if I was summoned into the Rider class instead... a fast drive over sounds great right about now. ❞ Kintoki made a side comment about how much longer they got, to which Mordred snickered a bit at the Berserker's annoyance.

❝ Meh, whatever floats your boat. Guess I'll be doing the same thing then. ❞ The knight shrugged once she heard that last part. A bit of extra training did sound enticing for the added bit of leverage.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Gravity Chamber

"18. Android 18. However my real name before I was turned into an Android was Lazuli. And I'm ready." 18 exclaimed as she got ready for an attack. "Come at me, Mason. Let's see what you're made of."

@Alex Azure

View attachment 3021
"Then doesn't that make you a cyborg instead of an android? I suppose it doesn't matter in the long run. If I question everything I see in the multiverse, I'll never have time to fight."

With a shield in his right hand, Mason materialized a sword in his left. He charged, shield first, at Lazuli and swiped at her with the sword once he was in close range.

@Raynar Saassin

Once again, the field of ten times gravity and time dilation. Assuming Stiles followed Mason's advice, he would meet someone there.

"So, you're my opponent, huh?" Ben says to Stiles, stretching about while in the Time Chamber. "I'm only going to use three aliens in this, gotta keep most of my arsenal a surprise before the tournament. You ready?"

@Lucky @TimeChamber

Asuha on the other hand, decides to head to Capsule Corp, having a hunch that that was the best place to go.

@Raynar Saassin

"Alright, listen up." Piccolo exclaimed. "We all have a week to prepare before the Cell Games. So use the time wisely. Feel free to explore the Earth except for those co-ordinates. If you wish to visit the Capsule Corporation where Vegeta's gravity chamber resides, follow him. Otherwise, good luck in your training. I'm going to be taking Gohan and Krillin with me." "Wait, really, Piccolo?" "Yes. You need to heavily pick up your pace if you have a chance against Cell."

"Anyone that wants to use the Gravity Chamber, follow me. I'm sure it should accommodate most of you peons. Let's go, boy." Vegeta exclaimed as he grabbed Kid Trunks for a moment and then took off. Anyone that wishes to go to West City to use the Gravity Chamber can follow suite.

"You're also free to use the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. However, only two people can go in at a time. For safety reasons." Dende explained as he waited at the door to said chamber inside of the temple looking building in the middle of the Lookout.

However, Future Trunks noticed that there was a specific woman that stood out in the crowd: Eliza. Seeking the opportunity, he approached her. "Um, excuse me, miss? My name is Trunks. If I may be so bold, can I ask you a few questions?"

Meanwhile Pomada approached the group. "Would anyone like to train with me? I have a request that will be hard to ful-fill..." She asked, looking nervous. What exactly was she nervous about?

Android 18 on the other hand, walked over to Mason. "Hey. You seem pretty strong for a earthling. Mind if we sparred for a bit?"

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Cromartous @Alex Azure @Minerva @Takumi @York @Jeremi @Kaykay @Lucky @Ver @Gummi Bunnies
Maria motions to her men to follow and she starts to walk after Vegeta to the Gravity Chamber.
"If I get a cap for every time people said that, I'd be the richest person in the Wasteland." Maria said towards Vegeta. She had her plasma rifle in hand, but lowered as she and her men marched along. "From what I see right now, it's already... quite interesting. No mutated wildlife, no Super Mutants or raiders. And best, no high doses of radiation. My geiger counter isn't ticking yet..."\

❝ Aw man... this would've been a shorter trip if I was summoned into the Rider class instead... a fast drive over sounds great right about now. ❞ Kintoki made a side comment about how much longer they got, to which Mordred snickered a bit at the Berserker's annoyance.

❝ Meh, whatever floats your boat. Guess I'll be doing the same thing then. ❞ The knight shrugged once she heard that last part. A bit of extra training did sound enticing for the added bit of leverage.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Gravity Chamber
"Vertibird all the way. Too bad we don't have one available."

Cole let out a cross between a sigh and a laugh. Zappy? Now that wasn't a name he'd heard before. Well, it beat being called a Demon, and it certainly beat being called 'the Electric-Man'. How hard was it for people back home to just call him Cole damnit?
"Zappy MacGrath it is" He spoke through a laugh, giving Shiori a sloppy salute "Pleasure to meet ya Shi- got any powers of your own?"

Shiori hadn't quite expected the sudden cutting off of her name, but didn't seem to really mind, continuing to smile widely. At his question, she shrugged and winked at him.

"Maybe, Zappy. I practice my family's style of martial arts. I guess other than that..." she grew pensive for a moment. Giving away one's ability wasn't usually something considered smart, especially in a tournament setting, but on the other hand their only real enemy was Cell. The tournament was just the way they were going to do it. Smiling once again, she laughed, "I'm just a user of 'possibility'."
116.jpg

Saitama's expression visibly shifted ever so slightly when it sounded like Shiori was close to describing his personal feelings on anything. He didn't mean to let his implied power slip out like that, though then again, it wasn't like he was intentionally keeping it a secret. The caped baldy couldn't really tell if she was being any sort of condescending with her tone, but perhaps it didn't matter either way to him.

"Yeah... Having overwhelming power is boring as hell."

His catchphrase. His motto. His true feelings, poured into one sentence.

"Just like anything, having such power isn't much fun if you can't share it with anyone. I guess a tournament would sound fun, even if it's an overly roundabout way of trying to get to this Cell guy. Not that it really matters. It shouldn't be so tough even when I do get to him."

Just like with before, despite his words that many might have been able to perceive as arrogant or overly confident to a fault on paper, there was no trace of such emotions in his tone or expression. Again, from his point of view, it seemed as though he was speaking matter of factly, like he genuinely believed he knew to expect what was going to happen later, not with any optimism, maybe a dash of pessimism, but in his own point of view, cold, objective fact.

"I just hope we can get this all wrapped up before the weekend sale ends at the supermarket. Do you like hotpot, Shizuka? My fri--I mean... uh, apprentice says he's never had any, so I was thinking about it," he continued, unintentionally getting Shiori's name wrong as he casually spoke, seeming far more interested in what was for dinner.

As for Cole, Saitama more visibly shifted this time as he was called "baldy," the yellow-clad hero narrowing his eyes in mild irritation, as though his obvious lack of hair was a sore spot for him.

tumblr_inline_o5ttmswx_Ig1u3unvd_100.png

"My name's Saitama, man. Please get it right..."

@Cromartous @Kaykay

"...Not being able to share it really is boring, huh?" she replied with a cheerful voice, but a serious expression. A look of being able to relate. Perhaps not in being so overwhelmingly strong, but being unable to share something one had was truly tragic, in a way. The way he appeared really did make him seem bored rather than just overconfident, so she saw no reason to argue with him there.

After all, she honestly doubted Cell's power herself.​

"Who knows, maybe meeting new opponents in a tournament is just what you need then. What's the worst that happens, you stay bored just like you would by not joining up? Well, anyway, I don't know what a 'supermarket' is, but I don't think I'd ever turn down hotpo- hey wait a minute. My name's Shiori. Shiori Kujou."

With the announcement of the Cell games, and some wondering about how Cell was communicating with them through that box, there were apparently a few things to do on this planet that wasn't her own. Too many things, in fact. Being allowed to go almost anywhere on Earth was pretty pointless when she was unfamiliar with this Earth.

So for now she headed towards the Gravity Chamber, since at least she knew she'd be able to follow the others and find it.

@Cromartous @Ver

@Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Gravity Chamber​

"Oh?" Eliza turned to Future Trunks, eyeing him a moment before smiling at the young man. "Of course, darling. How may I help you?"

@Raynar Saassin

tumblr_inline_o5ttl2s_El_C1u3unvd_100.png

"Ah, well, fair enough, I suppose, but I'm telling you now, I'm not expecting all that much," Saitama said when Shiori suggested that he wouldn't ever know if he'd get any sort of thrill of a challenge from this proposed tournament if he didn't sign up at all. Besides, even if he wasn't all that interested, this was technically his job. Being a hero, saving people from the big bad villain. May as well do all that easy enough.

From there, as Cell announced himself and the thought of training came to mind, the hero shrugged. Seemed like everyone else opted to do that, and Saitama decided to join in on the fray, not because he felt he needed to at all, but because he may as well do something to alleviate his boredom for the immediate moment. Of course, even working up a good sweat stopped being any sort of diverting when Saitama found that he couldn't even remember if he ever did sweat ever again after breaking through his limiter.

With all that in mind, he followed Shiori into the Gravity Chamber, as he found the girl to be the least weird person around... which, come to think about it, was a bit sad.

@Kaykay @Raynar Saassin

@Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gravity Chamber

Will closed her eyes, concentrating on Pomada's new form. Truly, Will could feel the rage and malice pouring out of the girl's every pore. She had a similar soul to Phobos himself.

Will waited until Pomada got close, then, when the Majin reached Will's location, The Keeper vanished like a blur, reappearing behind Pomada and firing a bolt of pure Quintessence that tore through everything in its path like paper.

Pomada saw the attack incoming and quickly jumped out of the way just as it was about to touch her, however it scathed her while dodging it, causing some damage. "Oh ho ho ho ho ho! Ho?" That was when she suddenly reappeared as her normal self. "*Huff* *Huff* I thought I lost myself there... Thank you."

@Hahli Nuva

"Oh quit whining. You're worse than me." Kid Trunks exclaimed as he continued flying alongside Vegeta. "Boy, watch it. These people have incredible power. If you value your life, do not taunt them until the tournament." "Dad..." "Quiet, boy. Now stay focused and keep flying."

tumblr_inline_o5ttl2s_El_C1u3unvd_100.png

"Ah, well, fair enough, I suppose, but I'm telling you now, I'm not expecting all that much," Saitama said when Shiori suggested that he wouldn't ever know if he'd get any sort of thrill of a challenge from this proposed tournament if he didn't sign up at all. Besides, even if he wasn't all that interested, this was technically his job. Being a hero, saving people from the big bad villain. May as well do all that easy enough.

From there, as Cell announced himself and the thought of training came to mind, the hero shrugged. Seemed like everyone else opted to do that, and Saitama decided to join in on the fray, not because he felt he needed to at all, but because he may as well do something to alleviate his boredom for the immediate moment. Of course, even working up a good sweat stopped being any sort of diverting when Saitama found that he couldn't even remember if he ever did sweat ever again after breaking through his limiter.

With all that in mind, he followed Shiori into the Gravity Chamber, as he found the girl to be the least weird person around... which, come to think about it, was a bit sad.

"Ah, the bald one comes to aid." Vegeta exclaimed as he flew slower to fly alongside Saitama.

View attachment 3026
"I can feel quite the power coming from you, bald one. You might even be stronger than the Namekian. However, when it comes to the tournament, I won't be holding back. You will prepare to face the might of the Saiyan Elite, the Prince of all Saiyans!" "Dad, I don't think anyone cares." "Quiet boy!"

After a long while of flying (And walking for some), the group had finally made it to West City, more specifically:

latest

An interesting structure to be sure, sporting a dome like exterior with some entrances poking outwards. "This is where I live, and the Gravity Chamber resides. The creator of the machine is my wife, Bulma." "We were just training in there when Dende called." "If you all follow me, I shall enter the chamber and set things up." Vegeta explained as he and co walked through the building into the Gravity Chamber:

View attachment 3027

A massive interior, with the entire room lit, was a extremely heavy place to some as the Gravity was quite strong in this room. "We'll start with the Gravity of my home planet, Vegeta. 10x that of Earth's gravity. It should prove to make you much stronger after adapting to the weight on your legs, or not if you cannot handle it."

@Ver

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Cromartous @Gravity Chamber

"Oh?" Eliza turned to Future Trunks, eyeing him a moment before smiling at the young man. "Of course, darling. How may I help you?"

"I can feel quite the power coming from you, a small pinch of it coming from Cell. Can you explain anything you know about his recent power gain? Anything at all that you can remember about him? His new increase in power is nothing like what we've seen in this Universe before."

@Yun Lee

Meanwhile on the Lookout for those that hadn't left.

"Alright, listen up. If you're not leaving the lookout, you're training with me, Gohan and Krillin." Piccolo exclaimed as he prepared himself. "Just a side note, Mr Piccolo is a very strict teacher, so be careful." Krillin exclaimed as Gohan already got ready. "Pick an opponent and attack them, you are only to knock them down. Do not knock them off the lookout. Simple training exorcises."

@dark @Minerva @Yun Lee @Lookout

After a while, Asuha finally arrived at West City:

A large and populous City on Earth, West City was by far one of the largest and most productive city, being home to the Capsule Corporation and many popular brands. Once she arrived, a Police Officer walked over to her. "Excuse me there, miss. May I help you?"

@Crow @West City​

A large and populous City on Earth, West City was by far one of the largest and most productive city, being home to the Capsule Corporation and many popular brands. Once she arrived, a Police Officer walked over to her. "Excuse me there, miss. May I help you?"

@Crow @West City

The city was most odd - decorated by spheres and the like. Just then, she was startled.

HdlwDyD.jpg

"Ah! Yes, I- I'm looking for Capsule Corp, where Mr Vegeta and his family are. H- he can confirm that I'm with him when I get there!"

Asuha seemed nervous around the policeman, never having dealt with one before.

@Raynar Saassin @WestCity​

The city was most odd - decorated by spheres and the like. Just then, she was startled.

HdlwDyD.jpg

"Ah! Yes, I- I'm looking for Capsule Corp, where Mr Vegeta and his family are. H- he can confirm that I'm with him when I get there!"

Asuha seemed nervous around the policeman, never having dealt with one before.

"Oh, Capsule Corporation? I can take you there, Miss." The Policeman responded with a gentle smile as he got into his car which wasn't too far away from the two. "Hop in, miss." He asked, opening the passenger seat for her.

@Crow @West City

dotpict_20180517_064630-png.3021

"Then doesn't that make you a cyborg instead of an android? I suppose it doesn't matter in the long run. If I question everything I see in the multiverse, I'll never have time to fight."

With a shield in his right hand, Mason materialized a sword in his left. He charged, shield first, at Lazuli and swiped at her with the sword once he was in close range.

18 quickly grabbed the sword and held onto it with both of her hands, having a tug of war with Mason which he would soon discover he was losing badly. "Really? A sword? In order to survive against Cell or anyone in this world, you're going to need more then that."

@Alex Azure

"Oh, Capsule Corporation? I can take you there, Miss." The Policeman responded with a gentle smile as he got into his car which wasn't too far away from the two. "Hop in, miss." He asked, opening the passenger seat for her.

@Crow @WestCity

Asuha did just that, hopping in.

"So, you saw the news lately? Say... a few minutes ago? An hour?" Asuha converses with the policeman. "It's kinda scary... no wonder I don't watch the news too much."

@Raynar Saassin @WestCity​

"Ah, the bald one comes to aid." Vegeta exclaimed as he flew slower to fly alongside Saitama.

"I can feel quite the power coming from you, bald one. You might even be stronger than the Namekian. However, when it comes to the tournament, I won't be holding back. You will prepare to face the might of the Saiyan Elite, the Prince of all Saiyans!" "Dad, I don't think anyone cares." "Quiet boy!"

After a long while of flying (And walking for some), the group had finally made it to West City, more specifically:

latest

An interesting structure to be sure, sporting a dome-like exterior with some entrances poking outwards. "This is where I live, and the Gravity Chamber resides. The creator of the machine is my wife, Bulma." "We were just training in there when Dende called." "If you all follow me, I shall enter the chamber and set things up." Vegeta explained as he and co walked through the building into the Gravity Chamber:

A massive interior, with the entire room lit, was an extremely heavy place to some as the Gravity was quite strong in this room. "We'll start with the Gravity of my home planet, Vegeta. 10x that of Earth's gravity. It should prove to make you much stronger after adapting to the weight on your legs, or not if you cannot handle it."

@Ver

While Maria and her men had trouble with the difference in gravity, their power armor did give them a helping hand to somewhat endure it. "Hmm... We could use something like this back home... though nothing beats some boots on ground, field experience." Maria said as her men remained in formation.

"Alright, listen up. If you're not leaving the lookout, you're training with me, Gohan and Krillin." Piccolo exclaimed as he prepared himself. "Just a side note, Mr Piccolo is a very strict teacher, so be careful." Krillin exclaimed as Gohan already got ready. "Pick an opponent and attack them, you are only to knock them down. Do not knock them off the lookout. Simple training exorcises."
Kratos lets out a sigh before getting ready as well. He did look old, but his appearance shouldn't be taken at face value.

18 quickly grabbed the sword and held onto it with both of her hands, having a tug of war with Mason which he would soon discover he was losing badly. "Really? A sword? In order to survive against Cell or anyone in this world, you're going to need more then that."

@Alex Azure

View attachment 3029
"I've got more than that up my sleeve!"

In his anger and frustration, a small layer of aura covered Mason's body in what looked like purple flames.

The sword would disappear in a puff of purple smoke, leaving Mason free of the tug of war. He backed away from 18 and replaced the sword with a gun in his left hand. His aura only created a small pistol, which could fire only tiny bullets of his aura. He took aim and fired six rounds in quick succession at Android 18 before the gun, too, disappeared in a puff of smoke. The shots would travel just as fast as any other ki blast would in this universe, though they were still only a few millimeters wide.

@Raynar Saassin

Pomada saw the attack incoming and quickly jumped out of the way just as it was about to touch her, however it scathed her while dodging it, causing some damage. "Oh ho ho ho ho ho! Ho?" That was when she suddenly reappeared as her normal self. "*Huff* *Huff* I thought I lost myself there... Thank you."

@Hahli Nuva

"Oh quit whining. You're worse than me." Kid Trunks exclaimed as he continued flying alongside Vegeta. "Boy, watch it. These people have incredible power. If you value your life, do not taunt them until the tournament." "Dad..." "Quiet, boy. Now stay focused and keep flying."

View attachment 3026

latest

An interesting structure to be sure, sporting a dome like exterior with some entrances poking outwards. "This is where I live, and the Gravity Chamber resides. The creator of the machine is my wife, Bulma." "We were just training in there when Dende called." "If you all follow me, I shall enter the chamber and set things up." Vegeta explained as he and co walked through the building into the Gravity Chamber:

View attachment 3027

A massive interior, with the entire room lit, was a extremely heavy place to some as the Gravity was quite strong in this room. "We'll start with the Gravity of my home planet, Vegeta. 10x that of Earth's gravity. It should prove to make you much stronger after adapting to the weight on your legs, or not if you cannot handle it."

@Ver

"I can feel quite the power coming from you, a small pinch of it coming from Cell. Can you explain anything you know about his recent power gain? Anything at all that you can remember about him? His new increase in power is nothing like what we've seen in this Universe before."

@Yun Lee

@dark @Minerva @Yun Lee @Lookout

@Crow @West City​

Training her body was going to be a wasted effort. Knowing the enemy could however be quite useful in the tournament to come. "I do not wish to embarrass you in front of your student, alien." Big Barda responded to Piccolo before eyeing Gohan. "But perhaps information could be more useful. What can you tell us about Cell? You defeated him last time did you not?"

@Raynar Saassin @dark @Minerva @Yun Lee @Lookout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back