Status
Not open for further replies.

"Thank you, Will. It's much appreciated, any help to restore History is ideal." Pomada exclaimed as she gained her composure back and relaxed. Seemed she had better control over her own body than that of a Pure Majin, she must still of been learning the technique.

"Let's head back to the Lookout. See what's going on." She stated as she took flight and flew back up to the lookout.

@Hahli Nuva

"Okay then. Well, good luck with however you choose to prepare for the Tournament. It seems like we'll need all the strength possible to defeat him." Gohan exclaimed as he regained composure and walked away from Big Barda.

@Jeremi

Once Asuha rung the doorbell, a woman approached the front door, with quite the appearance:

"Hey there. Name's Bulma, welcome to the Capsule Corporation--- Oh. You're one of Vegeta's friends? I saw him come in with quite the group of people. I swear the only thing he ever does is train, train, train. Never get to spend much time with him at all. I guess you're here to train too?"

@Crow

"Hmm?" 18 exclaimed as she watched him do his magic. Just who was he that allowed him to perform such techniques? Regardless, she took it upon herself to try to strike Mason when all of a sudden, she felt something behind her. Acting on instinct, she utilised the Android Barrier technique, covering herself in a green orb of energy which, if Mason were to touch, would cause minor damage and send them flying backwards.

@Alex Azure

Piccolo responded by sending out a few Ki Blasts towards the chunk of the lookout and preparing himself for the up-coming close-attack by Jak, trading blows by punching and kicking towards him. "(Just what is this guy who has so much power but acts like a feral beast? It's definitely nothing like a Great Ape or me when I was a Giant.)"

@dark @Lucky

"We're quite high up from the ground, miss." Dende responded to Annie as he approached her. "I can try to fly you to West City, but as the Guardian of Earth, I need to stay here. I'm not really supposed to leave the lookout."

@York

Meanwhile at the Gravity Chamber inside of Capsule Corp...

Vegeta stood by and watched everyone spar under the increased gravity, including Kid Trunks training on his own. Suffice to say, he wasn't exactly impressed with how they were holding up. "Impressive, but not too impressive. But I say it's time to increase the Gravity a little bit. 10x's gravity is a child's level. Let's see how you handle 150x that of Earth's Gravity." Vegeta then walked over to the console in the entrance of the room and upped the Gravity up to a whopping 150!. "Let's see how you lot handle a real man's training level." He exclaimed as he now began training himself, transforming into a Super Saiyan to maintain his control, but he was still clearly sweating from the pressure, but continued regardless. However...

giphy.gif

"Ha! Ha! Hahahaha! Yaaah! Hahaha! Ha!" Vegeta yelled as he punched the air repeatedly to train himself, while Kid Trunks was unfortunately struggling to control his body much. "You should rest, son. 150x Gravity is a man's training level, you're clearly still a child. "Goten called me, last night. He said he was going to be in the World Martial Arts Tournament... Now, I want to, and I need to train up for Cell..." "So, what are you going to do about it?" "Guess I'll do, super." "Wha?"

giphy.gif

Everyone in the Gravity Chamber that had the capability to feel energy should feel the incredible power forming from Kid Trunks as soon as he turned Super Saiyan, his aura flowing violently and powerfully. "What?!" "Hahahaha, ahahahaha." Kid Trunks laughed childishly as he jumped up and down with absolute easy, running around the chamber at quick speeds and finesse. "Did, Did I miss something? Since when did the transformation to the legendary warrior of the Saiyan Race, be reduced to a child's play thing?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Kaykay @Donder172 @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Gravity Chamber​

Will smiled softly and followed. Before she left, The Keeper turned to Cole.

"Need a lift? We're going back to the Lookout."

@Cromartous

Last edited:
"Oh, copies? I'm kinda fond of that kind of technique myself," Shiori said as the two Specter Knights flew towards her. However, she didn't make a move to dodge. While laxly watching the twin knights, the two blades fell upon her. The scythes sliced her apart...yet nothing had been cut. Despite there definitively having been something of substance in the target of their cleave, the image of Shiori Kujou simply vanished like a heat haze.

"You're pretty quick. And confident, getting that close to a fist fighter with a scythe. Looks like that works even with this, uh, gravity stuff."

The woman they had supposedly cleaved in four stood about a foot behind them, arms crossed. She wore a casual grin, still seeming as relaxed as ever. Though just after she finished speaking, she began to bend her knees and raise her fists. She decided to get into a proper fighting posture. Still, it seemed that she was feeling a bit chatty.

"Now I know you said you were looking for a test subject, but what's a test without some defense, right? You ready? Cause I'm gonna try giving you a little something to test real quick~"

Her foot stomped on the ground. The result was what could be best described as an earthquake. The entire room rumbled beneath her step, trembling and threatening to crack as she prepared to strike. Then, if her step was to be an earthquake, her fist could be likened to a lightning bolt. Soaring forward, Shiori threw out a punch as she closed the small gap between the two.

But it wasn't just a punch from Shiori. Above. Behind. Both sides. Below. There was nothing to be seen, but the intent to hit could be detected from each side. A strike that only someone possessing six different limbs could make moved to find its mark on the knight. Despite their mirage-like nature, if the knight did nothing about it, each one of those possible fists would strike him.

Still she held back quite a bit, shifting away from the possibility of any of her strikes dealing particularly detrimental damage. At best, they'd probably just knock the knight across the room even if they did find their mark.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Raynar Saassin @Donder172 @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Gravity Chamber​

Specter Knight wasn't amused by Shiori's mirage trick, spinning around to face her direction at the very instant his strike failed. She wasn't wrong in her snide remark - had this been a true fight, a fist fighter would've punished his reckless approach easily. But, one supposes that is the purpose of sparring in the first place; should he have to face this girl in a true tournament, hopefully staying at range will work for once. The illusionary 'mirror' knight that Specter Knight had created vanished as he sheathed a mirror-like object in his cloak.

As the girl raised her foot up, he raised his as well; both of them, in fact. Specter Knight swiftly made himself airborne as her foot-stomp threatened to throw him to the floor with it's tremendous force. He touched down to the ground after the quake ended and unsheathed another curio from his cloak. He could sense danger approaching from every angle possible.

WHAAAAM!

The many fists of Shiori Kujou fell upon her foe. The force behind her punches felt as if they may have struck something of substance, but once the haze of movement faded, it became clear none of her strikes hit Specter Knight.

The knight was entirely surrounded by multiple balls of purple flame that orbited around him like electrons in an atom. Coincidentally, each of Shiori's intended strikes was instead pushing against one of these fireballs even thought wasn't any burning feeling in her fingers. Specter Knight stood in the center of the fiery barrier, clutching rusty lantern in his claws.

"Thank you for the display of destructive energy."

The fireballs suddenly halted their movement and began to flare brightly like miniature suns. Specter Knight immediately bolted out from the circle and flew far away from the epicenter of the barrier, spinning around and clenching his fist as if he was activating a detonator.

BOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Another earthquake ruptured the chamber as a brilliant, purple explosion enveloped the area where Specter Knight had stood before, shrieking with the force of the kinetic energy Shiori placed into the barrier lantern's fireballs. The explosion was precise enough to not obliterate Shiori by any means, but it's size and concussive force would be enough to send her smashing into the chamber wall if she was truly standing right next to the exploding fireballs.

@Raynar Saassin @Ver @Kaykay @Donder172 @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Gravity Chamber​

"Who?" The policeman asked as he continued driving. Perhaps it would be for the best not to reveal the truth. As they continued driving, a radio report came in. "Ladies and gentleman, welcome to West City Radio! Our top story tonight is the announcement of the sinister Cell Games. And we all thought it was over, but it's returned to haunt us once more. Will our saviour, Hercule, save us from this menace once more? Join Jimmy Firecracker live at the Cell Games next week to find out!"

@Crow

"Hmm. Then you shall fight me." Piccolo exclaimed as he walked over to Cerin. "I may not be an Earthling, but I'm the best person you could possibly train with. I trained Gohan over there when he was a kid, and he's turned into a top-notch fighter."

That was however when the newest entrant attacked Piccolo on all fours, which caused him to throw a Ki Blast towards the ground to create a puff of smoke to hopefully disorient them before backing up and getting into a fighting stance.

"You must be pretty foolish to get the drop on me. My ears can hear much better than any Earthling so I heard you coming a mile away."

@dark @Lucky

"That's why I asked you to help me test it. I wasn't so sure because Buu didn't like the pure Majin." Pomada explained. "I should be okay now. I'll try to keep this transformation on hold until I really need it."

@Hahli Nuva

"Can you stop calling us aliens? We get that you're from different universes but that's hardly polite." Gohan exclaimed, as he prepared himself. "I don't know who you are, but if we're going to co-operate against Cell, we need to stop the infighting. Let's just train up and prepare each other for what's to come."

@Jeremi

"No. We Saiyans train by fighting each other and the environment. A Saiyan always craves a fight, no matter what, as we are elite warriors, the strongest warriors in the Universe! We earned our right to be feared."

"Hah. You catch on nicely, Saitama." Vegeta exclaimed in a smirk as he got himself ready. "Practice moving around, get a feel for the Gravity and let it compel your movements. Over a period of time I'll have it increased even further."

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gravity Chamber​

"Thank you, Will. It's much appreciated, any help to restore History is ideal." Pomada exclaimed as she gained her composure back and relaxed. Seemed she had better control over her own body than that of a Pure Majin, she must still of been learning the technique.

"Let's head back to the Lookout. See what's going on." She stated as she took flight and flew back up to the lookout.

@Hahli Nuva

"Okay then. Well, good luck with however you choose to prepare for the Tournament. It seems like we'll need all the strength possible to defeat him." Gohan exclaimed as he regained composure and walked away from Big Barda.

@Jeremi

Once Asuha rung the doorbell, a woman approached the front door, with quite the appearance:

"Hey there. Name's Bulma, welcome to the Capsule Corporation--- Oh. You're one of Vegeta's friends? I saw him come in with quite the group of people. I swear the only thing he ever does is train, train, train. Never get to spend much time with him at all. I guess you're here to train too?"

@Crow

"Hmm?" 18 exclaimed as she watched him do his magic. Just who was he that allowed him to perform such techniques? Regardless, she took it upon herself to try to strike Mason when all of a sudden, she felt something behind her. Acting on instinct, she utilised the Android Barrier technique, covering herself in a green orb of energy which, if Mason were to touch, would cause minor damage and send them flying backwards.

@Alex Azure

Piccolo responded by sending out a few Ki Blasts towards the chunk of the lookout and preparing himself for the up-coming close-attack by Jak, trading blows by punching and kicking towards him. "(Just what is this guy who has so much power but acts like a feral beast? It's definitely nothing like a Great Ape or me when I was a Giant.)"

@dark @Lucky

"We're quite high up from the ground, miss." Dende responded to Annie as he approached her. "I can try to fly you to West City, but as the Guardian of Earth, I need to stay here. I'm not really supposed to leave the lookout."

@York

Vegeta stood by and watched everyone spar under the increased gravity, including Kid Trunks training on his own. Suffice to say, he wasn't exactly impressed with how they were holding up. "Impressive, but not too impressive. But I say it's time to increase the Gravity a little bit. 10x's gravity is a child's level. Let's see how you handle 150x that of Earth's Gravity." Vegeta then walked over to the console in the entrance of the room and upped the Gravity up to a whopping 150!. "Let's see how you lot handle a real man's training level." He exclaimed as he now began training himself, transforming into a Super Saiyan to maintain his control, but he was still clearly sweating from the pressure, but continued regardless. However...

giphy.gif

"Ha! Ha! Hahahaha! Yaaah! Hahaha! Ha!" Vegeta yelled as he punched the air repeatedly to train himself, while Kid Trunks was unfortunately struggling to control his body much. "You should rest, son. 150x Gravity is a man's training level, you're clearly still a child. "Goten called me, last night. He said he was going to be in the World Martial Arts Tournament... Now, I want to, and I need to train up for Cell..." "So, what are you going to do about it?" "Guess I'll do, super." "Wha?"

giphy.gif

Everyone in the Gravity Chamber that had the capability to feel energy should feel the incredible power forming from Kid Trunks as soon as he turned Super Saiyan, his aura flowing violently and powerfully. "What?!" "Hahahaha, ahahahaha." Kid Trunks laughed childishly as he jumped up and down with absolute easy, running around the chamber at quick speeds and finesse. "Did, Did I miss something? Since when did the transformation to the legendary warrior of the Saiyan Race, be reduced to a child's play thing?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Kaykay @Donder172 @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Gravity Chamber​

The beast's claws grabbed at Piccolo's own as they matched blow by blow, Dark Jak slashing and clawing at times.

@Raynar Saassin @Lucky

"It's called Ki. It's power from the inside of the body, with training, it can be controlled and used in combat. Some people use Ki in order to fly, while someone have mastered it to where they don't need to use Ki in order to fly." 18 responded to Mason, answering his queries. She then thought about something. "We've yet to meet someone who can summon what you did there with that skull. What sort of training have you gone through?"

@Alex Azure

"Well... to be honest, I haven't been really trained. A lot of my stuff is self-taught. Got time for a story?"

Regardless of her answer, Mason went on with his story.

View attachment 3035
"Aura, ki, mana, ether, it all feels the same to me. It's the energy of life. If it runs off your soul or some life energy, then I pretty much understand it. I'll just call it 'ki' while I'm here if that's what everyone else calls it."

"Back in my home universe, my family has the ability to wield ki. We learned to control it through our emotions, and some of us have special talents that we use our ki for. My special talent is manifesting my ki into 'stuff,' and basically 'stuff' has a pretty wide definition. However... that wide definition is all I have."

"Normally ki manipulation is supposed to come with a basic set of powers. I don't really have that. I don't get super speed or quick reflexes. I can't even sense ki normally. I've had to figure out a couple workarounds. I probably won't ever be able to fly with my ki, but that doesn't mean I couldn't make myself some jet boots or something! I'd just need to know how."

"A lot of my skills are based off of things I've picked up here and there. I've been taught how wield a sword and fire a gun, but the only time I've been taught how to use my aura is with portals. A couple years of my life were spent being an errand boy across the multiverse for a couple goddesses. They taught me to use portals because you can't really jump universes without some kind of portal, and I've learned to make other things from my travels."

"As long as I know how it works, I can usually recreate it. I spent enough time around airsoft guns as a kid to know how to make one, and it's not hard to know how most melee weapons work. Though, it's not like I could copy some magical sword of destiny and inherit its magical effects. The best would get is a cool looking sword. Though your ki blasts I might be able to copy. Let me give it a shot."

Mason pointed an open palm at the floor of the lookout. Ki gathered at his palm and created an intense heat. He fired the beam, which left a scorch mark on the floor. However, it also left a mark on his hand. He yelped and grabbed his hand in pain.

View attachment 3036
"Yeah, that might need some work."

View attachment 3035
"I don't think even a year of training could make me stack up in strength to these other combatants, and we only have a week. I'm not gonna learn to fly or power up a super form in time. My best bet, I think, is to work on technique. Although I can easily make a number of weapons, I don't necessarily know how to use them. So, do you think you could help me train with some weapons, and maybe learn ki blasts and that energy barrier of yours?"

@Raynar Saassin @anyone and everyone​

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Kaykay @Donder172 @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Gravity Chamber
Maria and her men certainly noticed the increase in gravity, making it very difficult for them to even to walk. "I'm feeling it... good for training. Men, let's begin with marching." Maria said before the group starts to march around the edge of the room in formation "Now only an infinite big room and we're set..." Maria muttered. They didn't break formation even once.

Annie Leonhart & Sandalphon - Prologue; From the Sky, Semper-Fi

"What makes the sky blue? You were so captivated by the question that grew into a wish... Perhaps beasts like us simply envy the ability to harbor such illogical thoughts. The Astrals who gave us birth didn't grant us that faculty. Nor the potential to dream of an independent world."

rh3zM30.png

"Lucifer... Watch over me... Watch over us all."

"Even if it means being a weakling swept up in the flow, being seen as person is all I want."

"Going against the flow... Takes a lot of courage. I respect that. Maybe people who can do it are just stupid, but... Well... What I'm sure of is that people like that are rare. So you can't call them common. You can't call them normal, either. People like them... Get called special."

ivYXAjj.png

"Sometimes you have days like this. Days where the most trivial little thing... Ends up getting you wrapped up in some big, annoying problem."

For the Primarch, Sandalphon... He had fleeting memories; he had been preparing coffee, using special... Primordial coffee beans he had once shared with the late Lucifer, the Primarch he had succeeded, in both position and rank, just like he was meant to.

As he raised the mug to his lips, about to savor the flavor with the crew of the Grandcypher, a sudden portal opened up, literally snatching him away as everyone looked on in shock, unable to say a word before he disappeared into what seemed to be thin air.

As for Annie... She remembered little; just darkness, and a distinct numbness... Before a bright light suddenly pierced her vision, and feeling returned to her body.

The pair regained their senses, looking over first each other, as they were the closest in proximity, and then their surroundings. Fortunately, although they were both very confused by surroundings, Dende... A strange being to both new arrivals, nothing like they had ever seen before, explained the situation.

Sandalphon, the more impatient of the two stopped for only a second, seeming to assess his surroundings one last time before he suddenly uttered a single word, seemingly in defiance of the situation as a whole. He heard about this "Cell", both from some of the others already gathered here even before he had arrived... As well as the nature of the tournament being set up thanks to the TV conveniently placed near him. However, it seemed he had a one track mind in this regard, and as the others began to split off to train, he already had his mind set.

"Nonsense!" He shouted.

And then, he flapped all three pairs of wings on his back, and suddenly flew off, seeming to be heading to the anti-gravity chamber at capsule corp. It seems that he had detected a sizeable gathering of potential opponents he could spar with before the tournaments began.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Raynar Saassin @Donder172 @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay
@Gravity Chamber

Annie in the meantime stayed put where she was, seeming to be quietly searching the area for an opponent, or at least taking in her surroundings. Her mind flitted over the potential ways she might take on Cell, and other opponents... Sizing up each and every being currently around her.

On the other hand, if she were unable to find a suitable sparring partner or anything like that, she might go and explore, though... She didn't have much of a way of transportation.

Her eyes darted towards Dende, who was (hopefully) still on the lookout tower that she was, deciding to as the one who had apparently brought them all here something.

95oz54L.png

"I can't fly. Do you know how far we are from the ground?" She asked Dende.

There was some kind of gear strapped to her body; gas canisters... Holsters for various blades, and an intricate grapple and gas propellant system. It seemed she was trying to determine if she could get down to the ground by herself, or if she needed some additional help...

@Raynar Saassin
@Lookout
Well. This whole gravity chamber was something new. Adjusting didn't seem to be an issue, especially with Mordred wearing her heavy knightly armor. With Kintoki, he didn't mind it at all, doing some regular stretches to get himself amped up for a spar if anybody was open.

Almost abruptly, a sword whizzed right by Sandalphon, a surge of red electricity have the thrown weapon disappear as it was stabbed into the ground.

tumblr_inline_ow169gZca61s4qpfd_100.jpg

❝ You look like you could work up a good fight. Am I right with that? ❞ Mordred grinned, extending her hand to conjure up her sword with that same red electricity. Well, she was aiming to pick a fight out of him.

@Raynar Saassin @Ver @Kaykay @Donder172 @Cromartous @York @Gravity Chamber

Shiori found herself struck by the kinetic energy that had been meant for her training partner. For whatever reason, it appeared that she didn't plan to repeat her trick with the mirage image. Yet when about to be hit by the rebound of her own destructive energy, she simply threw another punch right back into it.

The chamber shook unsteadily once again as she struck. Through sheer force, she knocked back the result of her own, well, sheer force. It was, without exaggeration, only a very slight possibility that her second strike didn't obliterate the entire chamber upon its completion. Fortunately enough, however, it was that very possibility that materialized here. The explosion found itself being repelled by the force of her blow, producing the image of Shiori spewing purple flames from her fist for just a moment before being extinguished.

"Whew. Dangerous ability you got there, flinging my attacks back at me. Was the explosion that color cause of my name? The 'Shi' for purple and all."

Of course normally, throwing a punch into a fiery explosion was meaningless. Even if one were to launch their fist at a speed high enough to repel the flames, it would not do anything about the shockwave of the explosion. Especially when it was backed by her own destructive force. Yet the force behind her second punch created enough of a shockwave to not just cancel it out, but create an even bigger shockwave. And Shiori continued standing unharmed in the middle of it.

In other words, the movements that one might liken to an earthquake never had any possibility of actually doing damage to her. Creating a stronger movement in response to her own attack was a simple task.

Not minding the further increased gravity, she gestured towards herself as she looked up at the flying Specter Knight.

"Well that was my attack, and that was your defense. Your turn to test something out again."

@Raynar Saassin @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Gravity Chamber​

"We should check it out. I don't quite like hearing voices I'm not familiar with inside of my home." Bulma exclaimed as she would follow Asuha to where the voices were. Who were they and why did they think invading Capsule Corporation with Vegeta there a good idea?

@Crow

FthbjDW.png

"Man, I wonder what this does~."

8uXsuQB.png

"Do. Not. Press. Any. Buttons."

R5K2vkC.png

"G- girls?"

The last girl gestured to the prior two to look at Bulma & Asuha.

"We... deeply apologise for the infiltration, Miss- oh, Asuha, what are you doing here?"

"Yes, yes, sorry," the next one apologises, lacking sincerity, before she was kicked by the bespectacled one. "I mean, uh... sincerest apologies!"

"Apologies from me as well, Miss," the last one adds, "I probably should've stopped them."

"Itsuki-senpai? Fuuran-senpai? Mari-senpai?" Evidently, Asuha recognised the three. "How did you all get here?"

"Doesn't matter, our lovely little junior Asuha, what matters is that we've finally found you."

"Actually, it does. I get that you're concerned about Asuha, but you can't just go barging into random dimensional rifts leading into private property..." the bespectacled one rubbed her temples.

HdlwDyD.jpg

"Um... Seniors, Ms Bulma, should I introduce you all to each other or is this the part where you three get scolded?"

"Getting scolded in front of our junior," the delinquent-like one of the three stooges laughs, "man, that's a bit embarassing, isn't it?"

@Raynar Saassin @CapsuleCorp​

"Stiles Stilinski"

" Stiles" looked over at what had happened and was uncertain what there was to stop it though.

The nogitsune had no witty comeback for that as he wasn't the sarcasm and also had no clue what Ben was talking about.

The Nogitsune looked around at his surroundings and looked at the area wondering how there was a dimension in his body and he was annoyed by it.

The very first thing that Stiles did was dodge out of the way as quickly as possible and when he got an opening, he would disarm one of the blobs and attempt to use their own weapons against them. It was a bad idea to give him more things to work with.

@Crow @TIMEchamber

Cerin Cornine

Cerin looked over at what was happening and noticed what he was doing and made notes. It was easy to punch and kick and lead himself into the line of fire, but he also knew that it was better to see what his opponent had. If he was asked why he didn't find, he would mentioned that he was getting himself warmed up and used to the weight of his no clue. It wasn't an entire lie and it wasn't the truth either.

@dark @Raynar Saassin

"Stiles Stilinski"

" Stiles" looked over at what had happened and was uncertain what there was to stop it though.

The nogitsune had no witty comeback for that as he wasn't the sarcasm and also had no clue what Ben was talking about.

The Nogitsune looked around at his surroundings and looked at the area wondering how there was a dimension in his body and he was annoyed by it.

The very first thing that Stiles did was dodge out of the way as quickly as possible and when he got an opening, he would disarm one of the blobs and attempt to use their own weapons against them. It was a bad idea to give him more things to work with.

@Crow @TIMEchamber

Stiles would be able to wield the weapon for a good while to deflect any other incominh forces, but the weapon began to lose strength and durability as he felt it very slowly but surely melt. It never did reach that stage, because one of the odd beings swiped the softened weapon off with a flail.

"Ancient, are you? To call you an egg in comparison to me would be an overexaggeration... ahaha! Ohoho!"

Imagine the squeaky voice that Ben-Majin spouted, make it normal, then make it raspy and sinister. That was the voice that echoed throughout the green, gooey chambers. The voice did have a source that Stiles would find no difficulty in locating the direction of.

"You have skill, but they have home advantage - home advantage of many, many mellenia. Come join me instead of fighting this endless battle... ahahahaha!"

@Lucky @TimeChamber​

Last edited:
"Stiles Stilinski"

" Stiles" was able to wield the weapons for a good amount of type before it was knocked out of his hands. He took a deep breath and realized quickly that he would have to use other powers to get out of this mess, even if he didn't want to do it. He closed his eyes and focused for a brief moment.

" You don't know me and I know you are not him. Of course, he wouldn't be able to tell the difference."

" Stiles" had summoned an army of flies as the other man had been bragging about how he was older and wiser. He took a deep breath and commanded the flies to attack the globs and find an opening.

"
You may think you have the home advantage because I am inside you, but you have never been more wrong." If the flies found any opening, the globs would work for him.

@Crow @time chamber

"Stiles Stilinski"

" Stiles" was able to wield the weapons for a good amount of type before it was knocked out of his hands. He took a deep breath and realized quickly that he would have to use other powers to get out of this mess, even if he didn't want to do it. He closed his eyes and focused for a brief moment.

" You don't know me and I know you are not him. Of course, he wouldn't be able to tell the difference."

" Stiles" had summoned an army of flies as the other man had been bragging about how he was older and wiser. He took a deep breath and commanded the flies to attack the globs and find an opening.

"
You may think you have the home advantage because I am inside you, but you have never been more wrong." If the flies found any opening, the globs would work for him.

@Crow @time chamber

"Oh, you got it all wrong. Or maybe you are right? I am indeed Ben Tennyson, yet I am not. It would be slightly more accurate to say that I am one of his aspects given form, thanks to this transformation's very nature."

Before the voice could start monologuing, Stiles prepared an escape plan.

"Leaving so soon, young fox? That's a shame. Here, allow me to help you."

Greenish eyes shone from the shadows as a being emerged.

tJX64Wy.jpg

"You don't find an opening, you fill the entire thing to the brim to make one! Ahahaha! Ohohohoho!"

The mysterious being unleashed odd rays at the flies, causing them to turn much larger. It seems that they were now proportional to the Ben-Majin body outside.

"There is much to me that you do not know, but I am different to the other mes, the others who are exact, dimwitted replicas of the original, the latter in which you will soon meet. You will find that these differences are what makes me superior to them, and what makes us both have more in common than you think... Until we meet again, young fox cub... Ahahahaha!"

The being returned to the dark caverns as the flies fill Ben-Majin...

Meanwhile, Ben-Majin began to expand and explode with flies shooting out, with Stiles standing where he once stood. The Majin-matter was splattered all over the floor, gathering into fat pudgy Ben-Majin again, this time tired and panting between every pause.

"OK... OK... that was a good one... Stiles... give me a short break... five minutes... as I... prepare my next... alien..."

The Omnitrix emblem on the belt began to beep as a green light shone over it, causing Ben Tennyson to appear once more, albeit a bit worn out.

@Lucky @TimeChamber​

"Stiles Stilinski"

" Stiles" smirked as he knew that the creature wanted to monologue. It was in their nature to go on long tangents and give the people they were torturing a chance to escape. He had learned when the teenagers had turned the table on him.

It wasn't how the nogitsune had expected the being to notice his plan, but it would work.

Oh, if he only knew the experience that he had, he wouldn't think of him as a young fox.

He looked at the greenish eyes that shone from the shadows with mild interest.

The nogitsune had to admit that he didn't understand what he was going for and that was a good thing for advantages in the future.

The Nogitsune looked at the flies and wasn't about to argue any help that the creature was going to give him, especially if it hurt Ben. You couldn't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.
The creature was right about one thing, There was more to him that he didn't know and that is what made the fight so interesting. There were things that the other would never know unless he would want him too. He took a deep breath and knew that he would have to face the form again, but he would indeed be more prepared then eh was in the past.

He let the flies fill the alien to see what was about to emerge first though.

---------------------------------------------------------------

He looked over at him and watched him explode. Oh, he hadn't expected for the first alien to be a challenge, but it was good to learn one thing from the creature. It seemed that most of Ben's alien were just him and he had no control over what they did. Ben-Majin was different.

" I think a short break would be a good thing for you and me. A break would prove to be useful to both of us too," he said.

" Ben, while we wait for you to recharge yourself, have you heard of a good riddle recently? I got a few I want to see if you know. Here's a simple one. When's a door not a door?" He asked as he made sure the flies had disappeared slowly and into them without being noticed.

@Crow @TimeChamber

"This is one of those jokes where I have to say it's something else, isn't it?" Ben ponders? "Ahead? Aloof?"

@Lucky @TimeChamber​

"Stiles Stilinski"

The nogitsune rolled its eyes and looked over at Ben. " Yes, no and no. Try again," he replied, answering all three of his questions.

@Crow @TIMECHAMBER

"Stiles Stilinski"

The nogitsune rolled its eyes and looked over at Ben. " Yes, no and no. Try again," he replied, answering all three of his questions.

@Crow @TIMECHAMBER

qVSiSmx.jpg

"Agape? Ajar?" Ben continues to ponder, "those are door things."

@Lucky @TimeChamber​

" Stiles Stilinski"

" No and yes to the last one,"
he said, wondering what sort of door he had met that was aloof of all things.

@Crow @Timechamber

" Stiles Stilinski"

" No and yes to the last one,"
he said, wondering what sort of door he had met that was aloof of all things.

@Crow @Timechamber

"Nice! Let me think of a good one too... hmmm... let's see..."

Ben ponders.

kmCbvRa.jpg

"Where do cats when they die?"

@Lucky @TimeChamber​

Last edited:
"Well, I'll make my way over to the Lookout, I need to see someone there for training purposes. Have fun!" Pomada exclaimed as she took off towards the lookout no matter if Cole or Will were following.

@Hahli Nuva @Cromartous
"Well... to be honest, I haven't been really trained. A lot of my stuff is self-taught. Got time for a story?"

Regardless of her answer, Mason went on with his story.

dotpict_20180517_064539-png.3035

"Aura, ki, mana, ether, it all feels the same to me. It's the energy of life. If it runs off your soul or some life energy, then I pretty much understand it. I'll just call it 'ki' while I'm here if that's what everyone else calls it."

"Back in my home universe, my family has the ability to wield ki. We learned to control it through our emotions, and some of us have special talents that we use our ki for. My special talent is manifesting my ki into 'stuff,' and basically 'stuff' has a pretty wide definition. However... that wide definition is all I have."

"Normally ki manipulation is supposed to come with a basic set of powers. I don't really have that. I don't get super speed or quick reflexes. I can't even sense ki normally. I've had to figure out a couple workarounds. I probably won't ever be able to fly with my ki, but that doesn't mean I couldn't make myself some jet boots or something! I'd just need to know how."

"A lot of my skills are based off of things I've picked up here and there. I've been taught how wield a sword and fire a gun, but the only time I've been taught how to use my aura is with portals. A couple years of my life were spent being an errand boy across the multiverse for a couple goddesses. They taught me to use portals because you can't really jump universes without some kind of portal, and I've learned to make other things from my travels."

"As long as I know how it works, I can usually recreate it. I spent enough time around airsoft guns as a kid to know how to make one, and it's not hard to know how most melee weapons work. Though, it's not like I could copy some magical sword of destiny and inherit its magical effects. The best would get is a cool looking sword. Though your ki blasts I might be able to copy. Let me give it a shot."

Mason pointed an open palm at the floor of the lookout. Ki gathered at his palm and created an intense heat. He fired the beam, which left a scorch mark on the floor. However, it also left a mark on his hand. He yelped and grabbed his hand in pain.

dotpict_20180517_064618-png.3036

"Yeah, that might need some work."

dotpict_20180517_064539-png.3035

"I don't think even a year of training could make me stack up in strength to these other combatants, and we only have a week. I'm not gonna learn to fly or power up a super form in time. My best bet, I think, is to work on technique. Although I can easily make a number of weapons, I don't necessarily know how to use them. So, do you think you could help me train with some weapons, and maybe learn ki blasts and that energy barrier of yours?"

"I can teach you." 18 responded, which Krillin overheard. "Wait, what? You're going to be teaching, 18?" "This person clearly has potential and needs it. If that was all he had, he won't stand a chance against that freak." "Okay. Well, we both can help out, right? I know a few techniques myself that he could use, and I could be his sparing partner." "What are you trying to say, Krillin?" "I'm saying that since you're an Android, you are by default much stronger than Earthlings, so he could practice on me until he's ready to try to take you down."

@Alex Azure
FthbjDW.png

"Man, I wonder what this does~."

8uXsuQB.png

"Do. Not. Press. Any. Buttons."

R5K2vkC.png

"G- girls?"

The last girl gestured to the prior two to look at Bulma & Asuha.

"We... deeply apologise for the infiltration, Miss- oh, Asuha, what are you doing here?"

"Yes, yes, sorry," the next one apologises, lacking sincerity, before she was kicked by the bespectacled one. "I mean, uh... sincerest apologies!"

"Apologies from me as well, Miss," the last one adds, "I probably should've stopped them."

"Itsuki-senpai? Fuuran-senpai? Mari-senpai?" Evidently, Asuha recognised the three. "How did you all get here?"

"Doesn't matter, our lovely little junior Asuha, what matters is that we've finally found you."

"Actually, it does. I get that you're concerned about Asuha, but you can't just go barging into random dimensional rifts leading into private property..." the bespectacled one rubbed her temples.

HdlwDyD.jpg

"Um... Seniors, Ms Bulma, should I introduce you all to each other or is this the part where you three get scolded?"

"Getting scolded in front of our junior," the delinquent-like one of the three stooges laughs, "man, that's a bit embarassing, isn't it?"

"..." Bulma responded with a blank expression before chirping up. "So all three of these delinquents are friends or something? Well I sincerely hope you haven't stolen anything! Otherwise we're going to have some problems! Why do you think breaking into my company and my home was a good idea?!"

Meanwhile in the Gravity Chamber, Vegeta was nearer to the door and overheard Bulma's yelling. "Ugh. That woman is yelling again. I still don't fully understand the culture of these earthlings... Boy, continue your training. I'm going to see what your mother is up to." And with that, Vegeta walked out of the Gravity Chamber, downgrading to his base form and finding the source of the noise. "Hmph. Honestly children should learn some manners---" "Bulma!" Vegeta exclaimed as he approached the group. "Just what is going on? You're interrupting precious training time."

@Crow @Capsule Corporation

Once Pomada returned to the Lookout, she looked towards Dende with a question. "Dende, was it? Is the one called Ben inside of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber?" "Yes. He's training with someone inside there though. Although if you really need to see him, I suppose since you feel incredibly strong, you might be able to survive in there and keep them in check. Just be careful, okay?" "Will do." She responded with a bow as she walked over to the Chamber's doors and opened it up slightly but not fully.

"Nice! Let me think of a good one too... hmmm... let's see..."

Ben ponders.

kmCbvRa.jpg

"Where do cats when they die?"

"They go to the Cat-er world?" She asked, clearly obvivious to what was being said when she brought up what she wanted to say. "Ben, was it? When I was flying back to the Lookout, you were on my mind. Do you still have me in your watch?"

@Crow @Lucky @time Chamber​

"..." Bulma responded with a blank expression before chirping up. "So all three of these delinquents are friends or something? Well I sincerely hope you haven't stolen anything! Otherwise we're going to have some problems! Why do you think breaking into my company and my home was a good idea?!"

Meanwhile in the Gravity Chamber, Vegeta was nearer to the door and overheard Bulma's yelling. "Ugh. That woman is yelling again. I still don't fully understand the culture of these earthlings... Boy, continue your training. I'm going to see what your mother is up to." And with that, Vegeta walked out of the Gravity Chamber, downgrading to his base form and finding the source of the noise. "Hmph. Honestly children should learn some manners---" "Bulma!" Vegeta exclaimed as he approached the group. "Just what is going on? You're interrupting precious training time."

@Crow @Capsule Corporation

"No, no, I'm the only rebel here, I dragged these two goody two-shoes into this," the tough-looking one laughs, "like we said, we ended up inside while travelling through some funky wormhole. They wanted to leave, but I thought that we should stay for a bit, love the aesthetics. Don't worry, nothing was touched, though it was tempting... But I really am sorry, but I didn't mess anything up, promise!"

"Please, Ms Bulma," Asuha says, "do forgive my seniors on my behalf."

"Well, Asuha, at least you know which examples of ours not to follow, ahahaha..." the short-haired one seems sheepish about this, "I truly am sorry, Miss."

"Ms Bulma, was it?" the bespectacled one asked, "it appears that the best choice would be to take our leave, as we have already found who we wanted to find. Once more, I apologise for any inappropriate behaviour. Come on, Asuha."

5kebfCb.jpg

"Sorry, Itsuki-senpai, but I've sworn to participate in the Cell Games!"

"The what?"

"Oh, that was real? I thought it was a poorly made news parody show."

"And what did this poorly made news parody show say about the Cell Games?"

Just then, Vegeta walked in to check out what was going on.

"Mr Vegeta," Asuha bows, "good to see you again. I am here to train for the Cell Games. I have already met Ms Bulma, and these here are my seniors! They've taught me most of my combat skills, and I'm ready to do them proud!"

8uXsuQB.png

"I believe introductions are in order," the bespectacled one bows, "I am Yakumo Itsuki."

VwmnotX.png

"Sakaide Mari, pleased to meet you all."

BpLwhwf.png

"Yo, name's Mitsurugi Fuuran. Guess I'll be in your company."

@Raynar Saassin @CapsuleCorp​

"They go to the Cat-er world?" She asked, clearly obvivious to what was being said when she brought up what she wanted to say. "Ben, was it? When I was flying back to the Lookout, you were on my mind. Do you still have me in your watch?"

@Crow @Lucky @time Chamber

"No Stiles, that's not it, and why do you-"

Ben turns to see Pomada.

IvYU1Y1.jpg

"Oh, hey Pomada, is there something you need from me?"

Ben reveals the holograms in his Omnitrix after her enquiry, specifically the blob of glorified pudding.

"Yup, I've still got this guy I got from your DNA. In fact, I just finished a training round with Stiles using him. Is something the matter?"

@Raynar Saassin @Lucky @TimeChamber​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back