Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yup, no reason not to jump in really," Shiori shrugged, resting a hand on her hip as she faced Will. "It wasn't bad. She tried the best she could. Can't ask for more out of a tournament."

She looked over at the large man that Will had placed down a little ways away.

"And yours?"

@Hahli Nuva

Will chuckled.

"The heart was willing, but the body wasn't ready. He put up a good fight though."

Will scratched the back of her head softly. and folded her arms under her chest.

Kintoki held his axe in a way to block the incoming swing, before backing away. As much as he found the current scenario in this fight perfect enough, the Berserker refrained from using his Noble Phantasm. After he's blocked the attack, he drives his axe partially into the ground in front of him, proceeding to rev it up like it were a vehicle. By doing so, the weapon began to generate an excess amount of electricity, the electric surges going straight towards Kratos from the ground!

@Donder172

The knight blinked in response at the other's werewolf transformation. She must be pushing him so far to unveil something like that early on. A confident grin appeared on her face, vastly amused by this development. Watching him leap into the air, Mordred held her blade above herself to block his aerial slam. Forcing him off with a push from her blocking sword, the knight found herself skidding backwards from the opposing forces between herself and Lumine. In any case, she would return him the favor of unleashing something as well. For a moment, her sword lost the red aura that surrounded it's blade.

❝ This fight's been pretty good and all. Didn't think I would do this first match, but seeing you show off something like that... ❞ Raising her sword up, Mordred let a much larger burst of mana come out of Clarent.

latest

❝ I'm damn inclined to show you what I can do! You better be ready for this! ❞ The Saber declared with a haughty voice, making it clear that she wasn't going to hold back any further. For those that were with her during that brief fight outside the Capsule Corp, they would be recognize this technique's preparation, that this was to lead up to Mordred's Noble Phantasm. With the attack initiated and about to be unleashed, there was a small fraction of time to do something before the Noble Phantasm would go off.

@Takumi

hqdefault.jpg

"I wouldn't want anything less than your best." Lumine spoke, having skid to a halt from being pushed away from Mordred.

DbKlpOaU0AAhX5I.jpg

"!!!" Snarling, the Werewolf charged forward again after watching her begin to prepare her attack, instead of going head on, he zigzagged, picking up speed as he did so and would-hopefully-attack from Mordred's peripheral!

@Gummi Bunnies

---

Meanwhile, Lukas was caught off guard, but luckily the fight was over. The ring out, caused the red knight to chuckle a bit in amusement. Either way, he still felt it was, to some degree, invigorating. At least they could move on from that odd match-up and hopefully be one step closer to getting home-those that survive anyway. Noticing Saitama wave his way, he nodded in acknowledgement to the yellow clad man.

@Ver

Last edited:
Cerin Cornine

In the darkness, Cerin wasn't sure what to do next. He felt a sudden chill in the area and also had realized he had moved to the edge where there was now an ice wall. Much to anyone's surprise, there would be a gun shot as the ice wall behind him collapsed as the kinetic energy kept pushing. He could fly, but he had learned a trick about the darkness. Something strange. He walked out of the darkness and into even more darkness. It was uncertain where he was, as the original darkness fell, leaving behind a wake of a broken ice wall. Using the shadows to his advantage and being invisible, Cerin approached Cole from behind and was silent, placing a cold gun to the back of his head and one to the front. He didn't shoot and anybody in the audience would only see two floating guns. If Cole tried to move anywhere, he would blow his fucking brains out. It seemed that the powers being genetic had taught him in a little. That was why his father had made him do the research... it was for moments like this.

@Cromartous
Cole
With the last of his electricity exhausted, Cole felt his body go numb, slowly drifting from his skytop perch. With a pistol to the back of his skull, he found himself exhausted for options. As he slowly tipped over the mount of consciousness yet again, he uttered a single word:

"U--Uncle..."

"No! Boy! Do not yield! You can still...Just get u--"

------
Soon Senator Armstrong too met his fate, his mind snapping under the pressure of yet another illusion. Unlike Cole's, his body went stiff, each nanomachine in his system struggling to find top from tail under the added stress. With a groan and a cry, the titan fell, the stone tower collapsing into the crumbling tiles. He succumbed to defeat.

"No! This can't be! I still have so much... to accomplish..."

@Lucky

Cerin

Cerin stared at Cole and left the guns floating there in front of him. It would be so easy to kill him in this moment and then he realized it would be so much better to give him mercy. So much better to let him suffer by watching him and that would be the best type of revenge there was.

He watched him fall.

He made himself visible and lowered his gun. He spit on Cole. " Being worthy has nothing to do with being a demi-god, Mr. Moretti," he replied, shooting Cole in the legs and placing the guns back on him.

@Cromartous @Alex Azure

Void Stiles

" Well, Senator that was a fun fight," he replied, dropping the illusion for everyone to see. It was fun to see what the audience wouldn't know about the fight. The riddles, the psychological torture. Sometimes leaving things to the imagination was so much better than knowing what happened in the ring. He turned back to the audience and simply smiled.

" You can still accomplish what you want. One loss is the end of your life."

@Cromartous @Anyone

Last edited:
wyjenUm.jpg

"Hup hup hup hup hup hup hup!"

Small little things that, based on each of the Omnitrix emblems would be Ben, begin to lift and carry the new fallen contestants as soon as the fights concluded.

A good group of them carried Senator Armstrong to the Audience, where he could rest.

"Man, this guy's heavy."
"Totally."
"We hardly saw any fight, but something tells me Stiles did a great job!"
"I just have a baaad feeling about this."
"Same here, me, same here."

Another squad tended to Cole.

"Medical attention, this guy needs medical attention!"

One of these little guys tending to Cole turn to Cerin, squinting his eyes.

QnVBoMo.jpg

"I'll need to keep a real goood eye on you, Cerin."

@Alex Azure @Lucky @Cromartous

The darkened eco warrior found a bit of his strength zap from him, but the dark beast was far from done here. With a loud roar, the beast was forced to let go of the sword, however it seemed like the angel was using the energy rather than letting it hurt him...

The voice in Jak's head growled "ENOUGH!" a rough voice coming out of the dark eco fueled beast.

He couldn't, wouldn't let the angel get off a attack.

Instead, what he did was grow himself. Giant Dark Jak! This doubled his abilities and strength.

Got to rip him into shreds....

The giant beast saw the 5 swords from the air and looked for a opening in the Angel's defenses.

This time he saw one. His sharp claws helped him rush from side to side until his claws slashed and ripped at Sandalphon, hopefully distracting the angel from charging any more of his attack.

@York
Sandalphon
@dark

Sandalphon's attack was briefly interrupted, but by this time... He had already built up enough divine energy to do what he needed, he just had to find the right opening.

Reeling from the injuries he had sustained, he swing at Jak's beast form in return, countering each of his strikes as he created an opportunity for himself to rise up into the air... Closing his eyes as a bright aura emanated from his body, opening his eyes as he unleashed his attack.

"Paradise... Lost!!!" He shouted, causing multiple streaks of divine, yellow light to rain down upon Jak.

However, unlike what he had unleashed upon Turles... This bombardment was more numerous than brutal, but someone more observant might notice that Sandalphon's injuries were beginning to recover as a result.

It looks like Jak had at least succeeded in making the Primarch adopt more defensive tactics...​

"Stiles"

" God, that was a tough fight to win, thanks for carrying him out of the arena. He is certainly way too heavy for me,"
Void Stiles replied, smiling as he headed up into the audience and sitting next to Mason. " You doing okay?" He asked Mason.

@Alex Azure @Crow @Cromartous

Cerin

" I hope he is able to walk, I feel so bad about what happened during the fight."

Cerin looked over at him for the briefest of moments, feigning some form of sorrow.

" Whoops, my finger slipped on the gun. I didn't mean to do that," he replied, lying with an ounce of regret in his tone and headed up into the audience near Mason.

Will chuckled.

"The heart was willing, but the body wasn't ready. He put up a good fight though."

Will scratched the back of her head softly. and folded her arms under her chest.

"Hmm, put that way our fights kinda sound the same," Shiori spoke thoughtfully, as though somewhat fascinated by the idea. "Could say the same for her I guess. Or, I'd like to say that, but her body's surprisingly untouched considering I knocked her out through brute force. I really didn't feel like she was missing in determination or anything though...I gotta be missing something here."

Her attention was then temporarily pulled by the army of...gray things. She pointed over at them as she turned back to Will.

"There sure are a lotta people who can duplicate themselves around here, huh?"

Naturally, that did happen to include herself.

@Hahli Nuva @Crow

"Not so much of a one-on-one I guess," the squad carrying Armstrong says, putting him in the audience and joining in the conversation, then joining back to one and taking a seat himself.

Asuha then turns to look at the little thing as she grabs and hugs it.

CVAFlM6.jpg

"Aah! It's so cute~ Whose toys are these?"

tWfuaLk.png

"Asuha, I think that's one of the contenders," Itsuki adds, sighing.

"Augh... help me... help me!"

@Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @Crow

Meanwhile, the other squad of greyish-white silicon-based guys were still at the field, conversing with Cerin and tending to Cole's wound, stopping the bleeding as they wait for medical attention.

They whispered among themselves.

"He's a jerk, right?"
"Totally..."
"Yeah..."

One of them looks up to Cerin and watches him leave for the audience.

"All I can say is - may the best man win, Cerin, be it mortal, god or alien."

@Lucky @Alex Azure

Due to Lumine's speed, Mordred didn't have a choice but to rush her attack. It wasn't fully charged, but it'll do.

❝ Clarent Blood Arthur! ❞ The knight exclaimed the name of her Noble Phantasm, swinging the mana-infused sword down at the spot she determined that Lumine was. Upon impact with the ground, the Noble Phantasm would unleash an intense beam of mana, but the question of whether or not it hit Lumine was unclear. It wasn't that easy to keep track of a moving target.

@Takumi

"Hmm, put that way our fights kinda sound the same," Shiori spoke thoughtfully, as though somewhat fascinated by the idea. "Could say the same for her I guess. Or, I'd like to say that, but her body's surprisingly untouched considering I knocked her out through brute force. I really didn't feel like she was missing in determination or anything though...I gotta be missing something here."

Her attention was then temporarily pulled by the army of...gray things. She pointed over at them as she turned back to Will.

"There sure are a lotta people who can duplicate themselves around here, huh?"

Naturally, that did happen to include herself.

@Hahli Nuva @Crow

Will smirked a bit, folding her arms under her chest. It wasn't every day that she conversed with another Goddess.

"Indeed. I hope Cole will be okay.."

Her voice trailed off. She wished she could intervene, but Cell was holding the entire world hostage. With any luck, Will would be the one to put an end to his evil plans.

"Ahaha, looks like you're losing before your next fight even starts!"

Shiori laughed as Asuha put Ben in a predicament of sorts.

aIeDPWp.png

"Though I guess it's still a one-on-one if all your duplicates come from you, right? I mean, it's not exactly the same as calling for help from the audience or another participant or something. ...I think."

When Will mentioned Cole, she looked over at the rest of the little grey people tending to his wounds. Similarly to Will, she crossed her arms and took a pensive look for a moment. Quite frankly she wasn't familiar with bullet wounds, but she highly doubted he'd be walking well any time soon. Assuming he healed at a normal person's rate anyway.

"Mm, Zappy'll probably be alright. Especially if this little guy's buddies are any good with injuries. He's gonna have to take a while to get up and moving again, but it's not like he'll die or be seriously maimed. At least, I hope not. Losing your limbs isn't fun. But, that's part of agreeing to enter the battlefield, huh?"

Shiori didn't seem too concerned, quite likely because she simply wasn't. Cole's only serious injuries were in the legs, so just like she'd said he was going to be alright just given some time.

@Crow @Hahli Nuva

"Stiles"

" God, that was a tough fight to win, thanks for carrying him out of the arena. He is certainly way too heavy for me,"
Void Stiles replied, smiling as he headed up into the audience and sitting next to Mason. " You doing okay?" He asked Mason.

Cerin

" I hope he is able to walk, I feel so bad about what happened during the fight."

Cerin looked over at him for the briefest of moments, feigning some form of sorrow.

" Whoops, my finger slipped on the gun. I didn't mean to do that," he replied, lying with an ounce of regret in his tone and headed up into the audience near Mason.

View attachment 3290
"I'm fine. I just lost my temper a bit. It's frustrating, and depressing, but I can grow up. I nees to understand that lives can be easy to lose.".

View attachment 3291
"But some people's disrespect for life and honor make it kinda hard to keep cool,"
he said, glaring daggers at Cerin.​

"Ahaha, looks like you're losing before your next fight even starts!"

Shiori laughed as Asuha put Ben in a predicament of sorts.

aIeDPWp.png

"Though I guess it's still a one-on-one if all your duplicates come from you, right? I mean, it's not exactly the same as calling for help from the audience or another participant or something. ...I think."

When Will mentioned Cole, she looked over at the rest of the little grey people tending to his wounds. Similarly to Will, she crossed her arms and took a pensive look for a moment. Quite frankly she wasn't familiar with bullet wounds, but she highly doubted he'd be walking well any time soon. Assuming he healed at a normal person's rate anyway.

"Mm, Zappy'll probably be alright. Especially if this little guy's buddies are any good with injuries. He's gonna have to take a while to get up and moving again, but it's not like he'll die or be seriously maimed. At least, I hope not. Losing your limbs isn't fun. But, that's part of agreeing to enter the battlefield, huh?"

Shiori didn't seem too concerned, quite likely because she simply wasn't. Cole's only serious injuries were in the legs, so just like she'd said he was going to be alright just given some time.

@Crow @Hahli Nuva

"Yeah... I'll be back, alright? I'm gonna go check on him.."

Will gave Shiori a small smile and floated over to where Cole was, bending down to examine his wounds. Leg shots or not, he still suffered a blow most mortal men would not survive from.

"Cole.. I'm sorry. I should have seen this coming..."

@Cromartous @Kaykay

"Guess you're right, self-replication is pretty much fair play compared to actual gang attacks... of course, there's taking into account that the former has the advantage of better organization."

Once all was good and Cole was back on a seat in the audience, the little white beings merged back into one single being, the one in Asuha's arms finally struggling out, it smacked the emblem on its chest, turning back into Ben Tennyson himself.

qVSiSmx.png

"Man, I could've sworn I heard police sirens."

Asuha was shocked by the revelation. "Woah woah woah! It's you! The guy who turns into-"

"Aliens."

"Are you waiting for the next round's matchups too?"

"You bet I am. Wonder if it'll be any of you girls."

@Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Lucky @Alex Azure @Cromartous

"Stiles" and Cerin

" If I may ask, what exactly happened? I was so preoccupied with my fight with Armstrong, I honestly don't know what happened out there. Also, did anyone see who casted the illusion in my fight... that was weird." Even if he was lying, the nogitsune knew it was better to ask then to play dumb.

Cerin ignored the glare. " He nearly killed me first, may I remind you. I was simply fighting back," he replied without a trace of sympathy in his voice. He looked over at Will. " He'll probably be okay, kid regenerates."

@Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Alex Azure @Cromartous

Shiori gave Will a wave as she ran off to tend to Cole before crossing her arms and looking back at the white being.

"Right? As long as it comes from yourself. Where I come from it's even praiseworthy as a technique! Even if they can't do it the same way I do...wait, you're that green kid?"

Ben had transformed back while she was speaking, and apparently she hadn't quite realized the identity of the small aliens. Most likely due to simply not paying much attention rather than anything else, given her lax attitude about the whole thing. Other than her slightly surprised tone, nothing really changed about her. Instead, she just scratched the back of her head again as Ben mentioned them potentially matching against each other.

"If that's the case, I'm gonna be facing kids the whole time, huh..."

She glanced over at Gully as she spoke, seeming to throw the 17 year old Ben in the same category as Asuha and her last opponent.

@Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Lucky @Alex Azure @Cromartous

"Stiles" and Cerin

" If I may ask, what exactly happened? I was so preoccupied with my fight with Armstrong, I honestly don't know what happened out there. Also, did anyone see who casted the illusion in my fight... that was weird." Even if he was lying, the nogitsune knew it was better to ask then to play dumb.

Cerin ignored the glare. " He nearly killed me first, may I remind you. I was simply fighting back," he replied without a trace of sympathy in his voice. He looked over at Will. " He'll probably be okay, kid regenerates."

@Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Alex Azure @Cromartous

The Keeper gave Cerin her own icy glare. No matter what Cole did, he was only fighitng by the rules. He didn't need to be shot in the legs like some war criminal.

"If he doesn't, then you're going to be my next opponent." Will growled darkly.

Chapter 4 – Change of scenery

It had taken the fighters awhile but finally the victors had been weeded out. “It’s about time.” Cell rose up from the spot where he had been surveying the fights. With a bemused smirk he looked down the where the Z fighters were licking their wounds. “To think that the heroes of this universe fell in the tryouts! How disappointing. Hahahaha!”

“Not all of us lost, you know.” 18 replied looking over Krillin who she had beat.

Gohan gritted his teeth as he defiantly shouted back to Cell. “That just means that the people you’re facing are that much stronger! You’re finished one way or another, Cell!”

“My, my. Such bravado coming from a loser! Well now that the trash has been taken care off.”
Cell raised his hand. “It’s time to change the venue.” With a snap of his fingers all none native participants vanished right in front of them.

“What?!” Trunks looked on in shock. “Supreme Kai of Time! Where did Cell take them?!”

“I…I have no idea…” The Supreme Kai of Time responded through Trunks’ communicator. “It’s like they vanished without a trace. I can’t find anything, anything at all!”

Meanwhile back with Babidi and Dabura. Babidi was talking about all the grand plans he had when he finally resurrected Majin Buu. Dabura was only half listening when he sensed something a bit further away. “This energy…” Uncharacteristically Dabura left his masters side to investigate.

“Dabura? Dabura! Where are you going?! Get back here this instant!” But Babidi’s words fell on deaf ears. Landing by a rigorous mountain area, it didn’t take long for Dabura to find the source of the energy.

“Such a surprise to find you here…sister.”

Towa, flanked by Mira, had a very mischievous smile on her face. “Hello brother. I have a proposition if you care to listen.”
The King of the Demon Realm stood silently before responding. “Make it quick then. I don’t have all day.”

The group who had been teleported by Cell now found themselves. Where there once had been green fields and a bright sky, only a lifeless wasteland remained. The only thing that was the same was the arena they had fought in not too long ago. “Welcome to the next phase of the tournament! This little spot of heaven is a personal space that I have decided to lease out and use to my hearts content.”

Big Barda did not seem impressed by the change of venue. “I thought you were a braggart and a glory hound! Why bring us here where no one can see the spectacle?”

Another soft chuckle escaped Cell’s lips. “Oh isn’t there?” He motioned towards spectator seats where the ones still fighting could find those that had either forfeited or lost their fights sitting among the drafters. “I believe that is a reasonable amount, don’t you? Now, as we’ve got this far it’s time to add to the stipulations.” He motioned towards the arena. “If any piece of your body, still attached to the rest of it,” Cell added with a smirk. “Touch the area outside of the arena you will be ringed out and lost your bout.”

“Why add such a stipulation now?”
Barda asked confused as to what Cell was planning.

“Fairness my dear. Fairness! I can sense the power fluctuation among you all and well I just want to give everyone a fighting chance is all! No just use your brawn,” He motioned to his head. “But your brains as well.” As he said that he floated up into the air to sit down on his makeshift throne. “You have one hour before the next fights begin. I hope you all are ready.”

18, the sole winner of the Z fighters looked around the group. “Well, this sucks, but luckily…” She removed a small pouch from her belt. “If anyone needs to heal up.” Inside were many green beans. “We call these senzu beans. Eat one of these and you’ll feel as good as new.” For now, it seemed that the competitors had time to rest up and plan for their upcoming bouts. Who they were fighting next was anyone’s guess.

@Crow As Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson and Kusunoki Asuha
@Hahli Nuva As Wilhelmina "Will" Vandom and Gully
@Gummi Bunnies As Sakata Kintoki and Mordred
@Donder172 As Maria and Kratos
@Takumi As Lukas and Lumine
@CrunchyCHEEZIT As Specter Knight
@York As Annie Leonhart and Sandalphon
@Minerva As Aigis
@Jeremi As Big Barda
@Alex Azure As Mason Moretti
@Kaykay As Shiori Kujou
@Ver As Saitama
@Lucky As Stiles Stilinski and Cerin Corine
@Sark As Cole MacGrath and Senator Steven Armstrong
@Atomic Knight as Cole MacGrath
@dark as Jak

Last edited:
Due to Lumine's speed, Mordred didn't have a choice but to rush her attack. It wasn't fully charged, but it'll do.

❝ Clarent Blood Arthur! ❞ The knight exclaimed the name of her Noble Phantasm, swinging the mana-infused sword down at the spot she determined that Lumine was. Upon impact with the ground, the Noble Phantasm would unleash an intense beam of mana, but the question of whether or not it hit Lumine was unclear. It wasn't that easy to keep track of a moving target.

@Takumi

Lumine gave a short pained howl, lips curling as the beam grazed his side and pushed him back. Slamming to the ground, reverting into his more human form, he was spent.

Chapter 4 – Change of scenery

It had taken the fighters awhile but finally the victors had been weeded out. “It’s about time.” Cell rose up from the spot where he had been surveying the fights. With a bemused smirk he looked down the where the Z fighters were licking their wounds. “To think that the heroes of this universe fell in the tryouts! How disappointing. Hahahaha!”

“Not all of us lost, you know.” 18 replied looking over Krillin who she had beat.

Gohan gritted his teeth as he defiantly shouted back to Cell. “That just means that the people you’re facing are that much stronger! You’re finished one way or another, Cell!”

“My, my. Such bravado coming from a loser! Well now that the trash has been taken care off.”
Cell raised his hand. “It’s time to change the venue.” With a snap of his fingers all none native participants vanished right in front of them.

“What?!” Trunks looked on in shock. “Supreme Kai of Time! Where did Cell take them?!”

“I…I have no idea…” The Supreme Kai of Time responded through Trunks’ communicator. “It’s like they vanished without a trace. I can’t find anything, anything at all!”

Meanwhile back with Babidi and Dabura. Babidi was talking about all the grand plans he had when he finally resurrected Majin Buu. Dabura was only half listening when he sensed something a bit further away. “This energy…” Uncharacteristically Dabura left his masters side to investigate.

“Dabura? Dabura! Where are you going?! Get back here this instant!” But Babidi’s words fell on deaf ears. Landing by a rigorous mountain area, it didn’t take long for Dabura to find the source of the energy.

“Such a surprise to find you here…sister.”

Towa, flanked by Mira, had a very mischievous smile on her face. “Hello brother. I have a proposition if you care to listen.”
The King of the Demon Realm stood silently before responding. “Make it quick then. I don’t have all day.”

The group who had been teleported by Cell now found themselves. Where there once had been green fields and a bright sky, only a lifeless wasteland remained. The only thing that was the same was the arena they had fought in not too long ago. “Welcome to the next phase of the tournament! This little spot of heaven is a personal space that I have decided to lease out and use to my hearts content.”

Big Barda did not seem impressed by the change of venue. “I thought you were a braggart and a glory hound! Why bring us here where no one can see the spectacle?”

Another soft chuckle escaped Cell’s lips. “Oh isn’t there?” He motioned towards spectator seats where the ones still fighting could find those that had either forfeited or lost their fights sitting among the drafters. “I believe that is a reasonable amount, don’t you? Now, as we’ve got this far it’s time to add to the stipulations.” He motioned towards the arena. “If any piece of your body, still attached to the rest of it,” Cell added with a smirk. “Touch the area outside of the arena you will be ringed out and lost your bout.”

“Why add such a stipulation now?”
Barda asked confused as to what Cell was planning.

“Fairness my dear. Fairness! I can sense the power fluctuation among you all and well I just want to give everyone a fighting chance is all! No just use your brawn,” He motioned to his head. “But your brains as well.” As he said that he floated up into the air to sit down on his makeshift throne. “You have one hour before the next fights begin. I hope you all are ready.”

18, the sole winner of the Z fighters looked around the group. “Well, this sucks, but luckily…” She removed a small pouch from her belt. “If anyone needs to heal up.” Inside were many green beans. “We call these senzu beans. Eat one of these and you’ll feel as good as new.” For now, it seemed that the competitors had time to rest up and plan for their upcoming bouts. Who they were fighting next was anyone’s guess.

@Crow As Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson and Kusunoki Asuha
@Hahli Nuva As Wilhelmina "Will" Vandom and Gully
@Gummi Bunnies As Sakata Kintoki and Mordred
@Donder172 As Maria and Kratos
@Takumi As Lukas and Lumine
@CrunchyCHEEZIT As Specter Knight
@York As Annie Leonhart and Sandalphon
@Minerva As Aigis
@Jeremi As Big Barda
@Alex Azure As Mason Moretti
@Kaykay As Shiori Kujou
@Ver As Saitama
@Lucky As Stiles Stilinski and Cerin Corine
@Sark As Cole MacGrath and Senator Steven Armstrong
@Atomic Knight as Cole MacGrath
@dark as Jak

The Werewolf blinked as he found himself sitting and spectating the rest of the group it seemed. Taking this opprotunity to rest, the wolfboy slumped slightly, ears flat as his bloodied form gave a sigh.

Lukas' brows furrowed, both confused on how exactly he ended up here all of a sudden, but also in some concern when Lumine suddenly slumped next to him.

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back