Characters : Creation

Yes I currently only have 2 players that I consider active and I can handle at least 10 fairly easily

Please pay close attention to the first thread and the posts helping the first 2 players move their initial submissions more towards what I wanted to see in that first submission that way we can move more quickly forward with getting you finished

Name: Alexander Benton Able

Vocation: Pilot

Bio: Born to Zachary and Elizabeth Able, Alex was raised in a proudly patriotic family along with his younger sister Mary. From a young age, Alex was enraptured by aviation, and took an interest in the new technology. His father considered him something of a disappointment for 'having his head in the clouds' and disinterest in finding a 'real' job or a wife to continue the family name. Alex left home at 18 on bad terms with his father, hoping to find some way to follow his dream and hoping to find some way of proving himself to his father.

When the Great War came, his father signed up without a moment's hesitation. Seeking to prove himself to his father and fulfill his dream of flying, Alex joined the Aviation Section of the US Army's Signal Corp, eventually claiming 4 confirmed kills. Alex was quite peeved when he initially heard the war had ended, as he hoped to impress his father by returning home as a Flying Ace. Unfortunately, only when he came back home did he learn of his father's death in combat.

Alex took solace in two things: his new career as a pilot and his sisters marriage. He might not be the one to continue the family name, but he took comfort in knowing that his father's wishes would be fulfilled in some small way through his sister and her daughter. He spent the next few years touring the American countryside and showing off his aerobatic skills and taking people for rides.

Living Relationships:
Mary Lefting, Sister, Age 34
“She's my little sister. I don't think I could hate her if I wanted. That said, we may have grown up together, but there's not much we have in common, and I haven't seen much of her since I left home. I think Pa would have been happier if she was a man, and I think she knows that, but it's hard to tell. We're friendly enough, but I can't help but wonder if she blames me for not being the man Pa wanted me to be.”

Bruce Lefting ,Brother-in-Law, Age 37
“He's nice enough, I guess. He treats Mary well and has a steady job as grocer, if I recall, so I can't ask for more. He doesn't talk much about his family, and I can't blame him for that.”

Elizabeth Lefting, Niece, 12
When I first saw my niece, I had some kind of revelation, like a weight was lifted from my shoulders. I think it was like Pa finally forgave me for not being the son he wanted me to be, and that he was happy that the family lived on through her. She has unknowingly given me more peace of mind than she will ever know.

Pillar of Stability: Niece
Pillar of Sanity: The Value of Freedom
Drive: Curiosity

Wish List:
Great Lakes Sport Trainer: A 2 seater biplane
Truck: Something that can transport the plane from town to town
M1911 pistol: a souvenir from the Great War
Pilot's flight suit
Layman's clothes
Tool kit

General Abilities:
Athletics: 8 (8 GBP)
Driving: 8 (4 GBP)
Electrical Repair: 14 (7 GBP)
Firearms: 6 (6 GBP)
Health: 7 (6 GBP)
Mechanical Repair: 14 (7 GBP)
Piloting: 14 (7 GBP)
Preparedness: 6 (6 GBP)
Sanity: 6 (2 GBP)
Scuffling: 3 (3 GBP)
Sense Trouble: 10 (5 GBP)
Stability: 5 (4 GBP)

Interpersonal Abilities:
Bureaucracy: 6 (6 IBP)
Credit Rating: 3 (3 IBP)
Flattery: 3 (3 IBP)
Streetwise: 3 (3 IBP)

Academic Abilities:
None

Technical Abilities:
Astronomy: 10 (5 IBP)
Outdoorsman: 3 (3 IBP)

Last edited:
I have adjusted in your sheet -- all under one is what I a meant but as long as it is semi-hidden for now is fine

Nice but I wish you had just did the initial stuff -- because some of the guidelines do not cover things correctly for instance your character's background is not "Pilot" as it is actually "Military Pilot" which is slightly different occupational abilities as shown below --- further the spread you have is probably not really what you are going to want stepping into the world -- further I see no explanation why your character seems to be exceedingly stressed -- or perhaps is he suffering from PTS ?? Even though that does not seem to be the case from what I read. That all said I will post a suggestion as to what you might want in that department and why.

Occupation : Military Pilot (Athletics, Firearms, Piloting, Scuffling, Sense Trouble, Weapons, Bureaucracy, Reassurance, Astronomy, Survivalist)

I will also be looking over the rest the content tomorrow and I will post my questions and suggestions then.

Fair enough. I'll edit my profession and rebalance my skills later, and I can elaborate some on his relative lack of stability.

Firstly, I have no experience with this system, so I don't really know what levels of sanity/stability constitutes as sane/normal or not. :p

As for in character explanations, PTS would easily explain some of his anxiety, but the main source of his stress would be that he's a gay man in the 30s*. Combine that with his father's wishes to continue the family name and you have a rather stressed individual. :/
Also, it's totally my fault for not spelling out that detail. I'll be sure to add that detail in the bio later.

*I hope this is okay with you. If not, let me know.

Well hold off on doing any of that before you see my suggestions -- you might find any extra work to be fairly unnecessary

As for knowing the system -- that was never a requirement -- as I know it and I can help you get something that is based off the information you put forth about your character in that first step just as I have done for everyone else -- sometimes doing the mechanics best requires that you have some incites on what might occur and what is considered effective and what is not -- further we do want to cover your character's bio first then the extras

Again just let me post my suggestions along with the explanations for them before you dive back in -- I rather not have you get frustrated with things unnecessarily which can happen if you are constantly having to shift gears because you did not understand this and/or that about the mechanics.

I do not be concerned you are not going to get left behind :) my plan was to actually get someone started and then bring in others as things progressed so we have time and besides PbPs tend to move fairly slowly

Okay Shadelier your finished character now resides in The Asylum please look it over carefully -- any questions or concerns please post here

BTW I would like to get a brief description of your "Pillar Moral Principles" you know something that briefly outlines what these Moral Principles are -- nothing to in depth but enough that when I glance over them to see if what you are encounter is destabilizing that Principal -- I mean if I have to guess I might guess wrong and that would not be nice for you ;)

Grothnor

Occupation : Military Pilot (Athletics, Firearms, Piloting, Scuffling, Sense Trouble, Weapons, Bureaucracy, Reassurance, Astronomy, Survivalist)

General Ability 65
10 Athletics (5 GBP)
4 Driving (4 GBP)
4 Electrical Repair (4 GBP)
8 Firearms (4 GBP)
3 First Aid (3 GBP)
4 Mechanical Repair (4 GBP)
14 Piloting (7 GBP)
4 Scuffling (4 GBP)
1 Stealth (1 GBP)
4 Weapons (4 GBP)
-----
10 Health (9 GBP)
9 Sanity (5 GBP)
10 Stability (9 GBP)

Investigative Ability 20
Academic
1 History (1 IBP)
3 Languages (2 IBP)
{English-SW, MilitaryTalk-S}​
Interpersonal
4 Bureaucracy (2 IBP)
3 Flattery (3 IBP)
4 Reassurance (2 IBP)
1 Sociology (1 IBP)
{Military Society}​
-----
5 Credit Rating (3 IBP)​
Technical
6 Astronomy (3 IBP)
6 Survivalist (3 IBP)​

Drive: Curiosity

Pillars of Stability (need a total of 3)
Niece​

Pillar of Sanity (need a total of 2)
The Value of Freedom​

Please consider your Relationships as they are supposed to be :

I want at least 3 living important relationships for your character:
1) I want to know who they are (give em a name)
2) I want to know what the relationship is (describe it)
3) I want to know what the character knows about the person (from their viewpoint)
4) I want suggestions on things about the person that maybe the character does not know.

Next the purpose of these relationships is not for pre-crafted story hooks -- they are to be sources of information (and possibly dialogue) as well as potential story hooks of my crafting so they need to (1) Be Alive and (2) Be able to be gotten in touch with fairly easily.

Further they are supposed to be a relationship this means there should be some sort of on going interaction otherwise it is not a relationship. They maybe related but if you hardly ever talk to them — that is not a relationship. Further these are supposed to be Important relationships — which means they are the kind of relationship your character wants to invest energy into on a fairly regular basis not just holidays and such. It can be a semi-long distance relationship but then you need to create an even stronger tie so as to maintain them as an "Important" part of your characters current life.

So as for the current relationships — perhaps they live in the town near where you are stationed and you visit them often. Further what about his mom ... she just seemed to disappear into smoke??

Next for a relationship to be a Source of Stability — it must have some regular affect on your emotional state of being. If you hardly ever see your Niece she is not going to have much affect on your emotional state of being and even if you see her regularly that does not equate to a source of stability. Why is she a source of stability her just existing is kind of weak source -- what is it about her that elevates and strengthens your characters mental ability to handle stress and the other things would normally make someone pull their hair out at times.

Next — you do not have to retire from the military, you could be a sort of part time instructor, military air show pilot, and/or even test pilot. To maintain that venue of your life and give you a some kind of reason for having a the higher credit rating I gave you — which considering your wish list needed to be that high.

Final Note : I can make more suggestions if you get stuck so do not feel you have to do it all on your own. That is what I am here for to help you create your character. Also keep in mind the more life you can breathe into the character and their relationships the more fun they will be to play and play with.

Aevar

Okay looked over your character partial submission and addressing the mechanics. First I saw no reason for either Chemistry or Explosives within your character background, further I saw no reason for a 7 in firearms. Keep in mind this game focusses on the Investigation rather than on combat. You also had 1 more Occupational Skill than allowed.

Next you did not put anything in Credit Rating and a few other skills I think your character should have had. Also I did not see why you felt your character was borderline sickly.

Still the numbers did give me a start to work from below is my suggestion for you point layout, I exchanged Craft, Disguise, and Photography (as I agree your character probably does not have these) for Language, Sociology, and Credit Rating

Below is my suggestion for your character

General Abilities

4 (4) Athletics
4 (4) Driving
4 (4) Filch
3 (3) Firearms (Handgun, Shotgun, Rifle)
4 (4) First Aid
12 (8) Fleeing
6 (6) Sense Trouble

10 (9) Health
9 (5) Sanity
10 (9) Stability

Total : 56 (9)

Investigative Abilities

Academic
2 (1) Architecture
6 (3) Art History
3 (1) Language (English-SW, StreetTalk-S)
6 (3) Occult Knowledge
1 (1) Theology
Interpersonal
2 (1) Assess Honesty
4 (2) Bargain
4 (2) Flattery
4 (2) Sociology (Art Society, Street Society, Occult Society)
-----
5 (3) Credit Rating
Technical
8 (4) Art (Painting, Drawing, Sculpting, Jewelry, Singing, Piano, Drums, Pan Flute)
To perhaps explain a few things, when learning to draw one actually learns something about Architecture and since its a Occupational skill its worth tossing at least 1 point into. As for Language I thought you would at least know how to Read and Write but I am guessing you missed that you do not automatically start with that ability it having become a Occupational Ability meant you got at least 1 other so to keep in theme with your background I gave you StreetTalk-Spoken. I did not feel your Occult Knowledge should be greater than your Art as it is simply a muse for your Art so I swapped those 2 values. When digging into the Occult (especially in 1932) you are going to pick up some Theology as well as much of it is wrapped within it. Again Assess Honesty is an Occupational Ability and worth at least 1 point as it would help with your ability to Bargain. Sociology I am taking you did not look at but it allows you to "fit in" with various societies and I gave you the 3 that I thought were covered in your background. Credit Rating - I have advised everyone that they ought to have at least a CR of 4 due to the times in order to have time for investigating. You mentioned your character had little trouble with money, which would not be the case if they were a CR of 1 as such I felt the CR 5 more fitting. It costs 5 points to take your CR to a 5 from 1 and you cannot take it higher than a 5 and while your character is technically a 5.5 I did not think it warranted rounding up and exceeding your normal limit. Lastly Art -- I added a few more arts, Jewelry to help you explain the higher CR and Drums and Pan Flute to go along with your Occult Studies. Now these are only suggestions so if you do not like something or disagree with something let me know and we can adjust things. However, I would rather not see you change your background to add in the Abilities I removed as that is making the Aesthetics match the Mechanics and I much more prefer the Mechanics match the Aesthetics.

Next I do not think you understand what a Source of Stability is --- you might want to read the section on Stability -- As it must be someone else who is alive and who you have contact with on a semi-regular basis. Basically the same criterion as your Relationships which in fact you can (and perhaps should) use for your Sources of Stability

Last edited:
Alright! Now that I can actually do it myself, let me send a copy of my character with some of the changes you've gone over. I'm not trying to add the skills you've removed back in, I just didn't have my relationships attached the first time I sent you my version and was looking for feedback. Which I've got! I really like what you've done with the skills though and I'd keep them that way, I don't feel like tinkering with them any more, I'll leave that to you. Maybe it's just me but I did have to google to get more info on the sources of stability/sanity (yes I googled both), although the examples for the sources of sanity were a great help, a couple of examples in the section you've made about sources of stability would've changed everything.

Name : Allen Black
Physical Appearance : Wild and short light brown hair sit in a mess atop his head, seemingly unable to settle on a proper position. His eyes now green, later grey, objectively settle on a hue on a daily basis. His average frame reaches 5'10" in height, and 157 pounds. His angular face often presents a light brown scruff which he refuses to get rid of completely.

Family : Kaethe Black, 20 years old, sister. Ruth Rougefort, 30 years old, step-brother. Both still alive. While his father is dead, his mother is still alive, in her 50's, and married to a slightly older man.

Goal : Wishes to be recognised as a great artist around the world for his slightly darker take on the art form.

Drive : Artistic Sensitivity

Pillars of Sanity :
T
he beauties of the world. - Although troubling, the man believes that the phenomenas happening around him all are beautiful in their own way. Even death is worthy of the stroke of his brush.
Epicureanism - Allen believes that one has to live life to it's fullest, and won't stop at anything to keep feeding his muse.
Art is eternal - What ever you do or say, art will always be there as a proof of the significance of mankind. The best way to leave something behind is to transform it into art.

Sources of Stability:
K
aethe Black - Loved little sister, a living treasure. Only remain of the love I once carried for my family.
James King - Best friend. A proof you can't judge appearances.
Arriana Lester - Former love interest. Pushed herself into my habits.

Background : "I dreamed of a world in stop motion, a world I could pause at will, if only to capture it's beauty." - Allen

The young boy saw the light of day somewhere in California. Extremely curious and fascinated with everything, the young boy already had made it an obligation to capture everything that fascinated him in a drawing. The peaceful and stress free setting allowed the boy to develop his passion for art while his grades dropped ever so slightly. His father and mother complied and pushed him further towards that path, helping him discover and learn about different forms of art before he settled on painting as a main hobby.

At the age of 15, his father died of a heart disease, which lead the boy to the hospital bed, material in hand. After a lot of arguing with the nurses and doctors present, the teenager managed to get some time alone, which he used to capture his father expression onto a canvas. The painting holds a very important signification to him even to this day. After this incident, his mother stopped supporting his choices as much.

"Don't you understand? That way he's immortal, he'll always be with me." - Allen

Money from his father allowed the now young adult to escape and get a home of his own. His mother had found a new dad for the family, but their relation weren't as good as they used to be, especially with this new step-father in the house. Painting kept him afloat in a small house on the outskirt of town. Money wasn't really a problem, it was more of a way to prove that he could make a living for himself. As long as Allen got his work out in the world, he was happy.

Supernatural Encounter : A group working in the middle of town had hired the man for his services as a painter. It was fairly uncommon, but the group insisted to have their scene immortalised on a canvas. Allen accepted mostly out of curiosity, later discovering the group to be a sort of cult. What he saw that night troubles him to this day, he remember his brush, unable to stop as a morbid fascination forced him to look at what this group had given body to. He remembers panic, fear, deny, extreme agitation from the others. Whatever they were doing, they stopped, pushing back what they had brought. It's hard not to remember with what ease his brush painted the canvas, with what conviction his strokes applied different shades of black and grey. Unable to relive this experience, or remember exactly what it was, the man tried to no avail to replicate the painting. Now convinced that if something was worth painting, it had to do with the occult.

After this discovery, everything seemed blend to the man, who vividly remembered the feelings from that night. In a quest for inspiration he studied the occult and went out of his way to learn from authorities in the subject, a gun in his back pocket, just in case.

Relationships :

Kaethe Black - Chemistry student - 20 years old - Brown hair, green eyes, 5'3" - Younger sister
She's a short woman sporting a cheerful, bubbly personality which never seems to falter in public. Mother and my step dad thankfully still accepts her under their roof, allowing her to focus entirely on her field of study. The only downside being we can't see each others as often as we'd like to. Kaethe stopped believing in god a while ago, after deciding to devote her time to science. She even pushes this a bit further, sometime mocking this whole god idea in our private conversations. She knows my house's always open to her, and take some time off her week to come and admire my new pieces of work. Little sister also managed to teach me some tricks so that I could make some of my colours myself in exchange for my hospitality, she says. I know it doesn't have anything to do with it. Of course, I've used her as a muse a couple of time, my favorite one's hanged in the attic with some of my more personal work. Pieces I'll never sell, no matter the offer.

James King - Military Veteran - 46 years old - Black hair, slowly turning grey, brown eyes, 5'11" - Good friend and client
This large military veteran really surprised me at first. He's stern, rough, has obviously seen a lot of shit, and has a hard time taking no for an answer. His interest in my work really came as a shock, after seeing him hang around some expositions I finally broke the ice. Since then he's been a faithful customer, turns out that stern look hid a strong interest in art. We meet on a fairly regular basis, regular enough to be able to call the man my best friend. Recently we've been hanging more than usual, knowing my interest in the occult could drive me in some dangerous situations I've asked him for advice and basic training. I actually, do have a painting of this man in my attic also. The painting really turned out great, and the man really liked the idea of being a muse for a couple of hours.

Arianna Lester - Doctor - 21 years old - Red hair, grey eyes, 5'5" - Former love interest
My relationship with Arianna's been kind of awkward recently, but I'd still consider the woman to be my best female friend. We met at her job and hit it off from there, she's incredibly charming, slightly introverted, logical, and keen. After a while we figured it wasn't going to work and warned her of that fact, she still acts the same and that's what's been troubling me. Her complete deny of the fact we aren't dating can sometime make things slightly awkward. Anyway, I still like the girl, who's been kind of parasiting my house more than I'd like her to for the past year. She became a part of my life. I've used her as a muse more than once, often at her own demand. Of course I hung my favorite one in the attic, with the others.

Abilities :

General Abilities

4 (4) Athletics
4 (4) Driving
4 (4) Filch
3 (3) Firearms (Handgun, Shotgun, Rifle)
4 (4) First Aid
12 (8) Fleeing
6 (6) Sense Trouble

10 (9) Health
9 (5) Sanity
10 (9) Stability

Total : 56 (9)

Investigative Abilities
Academic
2 (1) Architecture
6 (3) Art History
3 (1) Language (English-SW, StreetTalk-S)
6 (3) Occult Knowledge
1 (1) Theology
Interpersonal
2 (1) Assess Honesty
4 (2) Bargain
4 (2) Flattery
4 (2) Sociology (Art Society, Street Society, Occult Society)
-----
5 (3) Credit Rating

Technical
8 (4) Art (Painting, Drawing, Sculpting, Jewelry, Singing, Piano, Drums, Pan Flute)

Okay does Allen still believe in God ? I am trying to understand how his relationship with his beloved sister helps keep him emotionally grounded ? I mean (a thought I had was) if Allen strongly believes in God (and how could he not with all the beauty in the world, how can anyone not see The Artist design) perhaps her counter point actually fuels his faith in that it makes him exam the Truth more closely which in turn solidifies his faith even more. --- Again just a suggestion.

As for James King again the question how does he help Allen stay emotionally grounded? -- My suggestion might be : He is a lot like your father was, and he shares life experiences and wisdom and perhaps even faith (if the above suggestion is taken).

Arianna Lester again the question how does she help Allen stay emotionally grounded? -- My suggestion might be : She is like a wife, even though the two are not married and while part of him does not think it will work there is another part of him that does actually like having her around. She is just so comfortable, like your best pair of jeans, favorite shirt, or wonderful chair. They are so close and seem to mesh so well that no matter how much you should git rid of them you cannot bare to part with them. This would mean that Allen confides in her and listens to her and basically functions much like a husband might, even there is no sexual bounding because unless married she will not. By the way what is she a doctor of ? And I aged her some, if she graduated from High School at 17 it still takes, 10 years to get a Medical Ph.D and then there is a few years of residency before you can go out on your own.

Okay well let me now what your think about the suggestions -- and if you did not like any of them that is fine -- I just need an answer to those questions. Also I have a copy of all your character stuff under a tab in this Thread that has your name on it so you only need to include the changes that are being made -- preferable the whole section -- such as if you make changes to Relationship : Kaethe Black -- that you include the whole paragraph so all I have to do is copy/paste that part in.

Well I kind of included the reason as to why I though they would work as pillars in the couple of words following their names in said section. I did not develop much on it because I did not know where it would fit, if you say it fits under relationships then I'll make it fit there.

First of, doesn't the fact that his sister is the only remnant of how he felt about family before his mother turned enough to be a pillar if my character actually does value family?

Second, I like comparison idea in between James and Allen father, I'm including it.

Sources of Stability:
J
ames King - Best friend. Remnant of the old, reminds me of my father.

Relationships :
James King - Military Veteran - 46 years old - Black hair, slowly turning grey, brown eyes, 5'11" - Good friend and client
This large military veteran really surprised me at first. He's stern, rough, has obviously seen a lot of shit, and has a hard time taking no for an answer. His interest in my work really came as a shock, after seeing him hang around some expositions I finally broke the ice. Since then he's been a faithful customer, turns out that stern look hid a strong interest in art. We meet on a fairly regular basis, regular enough to be able to call the man my best friend. In a way he reminds me of my dad, with his subtle way to push and encourage me. He keeps me doing what I'm doing, and it's reassuring to know my dad wasn't just one of a kind. Going to him for advice feels just like it did when I questioned my old man. Recently we've been hanging more than usual, knowing my interest in the occult could drive me in some dangerous situations I've asked him for advice and basic training. I actually, do have a painting of this man in my attic also. The painting really turned out great, and the man really liked the idea of being a muse for a couple of hours.

As for Arianna, that's what I was aiming for with the "Arriana Lester - Former love interest. Pushed herself into my habits." line. Maybe "pushed herself into me life." would fit better. But yes, they do act like a couple even though they arn't, which is why Allen feels it's an awkward relationship. I also wrote "Sha became part of my life" I believe there's enough details, should I really add it more explicitly? You tell me.

Okay please do not confuse terms Pillars refer to Sanity while Sources refer to Stability (aka Pillars of Sanity vs Source of Stability) -- you seemed to have gotten the concept correct though.

Clarity is always good, I only asked those questions because when I read the descriptions I did not see any fairly obvious statement that stress the view point of how that person was a Source of Stability. I think if you examine my suggestions each one of them not only clarified the relationship more solidly but also address the "Why are they considered a Source of Stability" how do they effect Allen's life and emotional state -- the latter being the more important part as it dovetails into the Stability question more tightly.

Lastly yes one could "infer" from what you wrote that which you have stated but inference implies making an assumption and when it comes to this I much rather not have to make assumptions when I can simply ask for a bit more clarity so that understand exactly what you are trying to say rather than guess at it.

So with the sister I am then guessing something like the following might apply : Allen has a very strong sense of family and since his dad died and his mother changed so much, she is the only solid link to family that he still has. Spending time with her comforts him and helps him relax and laugh and get that feeling of home once more.

As for Arianna as I stated above yes one can infer from what you wrote but it is not more details per-sae but more clarity about how that relationship settles him more than it unsettles him thus how it is a Source of emotional Stability.

I hope that helps you understand what I mean sorry if what I conveyed was not clear enough.

Oh, right, they're called sources. I did have stability in mind though, yes x'). Those are new things to me in a tabletop optics so, getting mixed up, thanks for the patience. For the sister I'll add :

Kaethe Black : Younger sister -- Chemistry Student -- 20 years old -- Brown Hair, Green Eyes, 5'3" -- She is a short woman sporting a cheerful, bubbly personality which never seems to falter in public. Mother and my step dad thankfully still accept her under their roof, allowing her to focus entirely on her field of study. The only downside being we cannot see each others as often as we would like to. Kaethe stopped believing in God a while ago, after deciding to devote her time to science. She even pushes this a bit further, sometime mocking this whole God idea in our private conversations. She knows my house is always open to her, and she takes some time off her week to come and admire my new pieces of work. This whole family concept kind of shattered when my dad passed away, with mother no longer supportive of the path I had chosen for myself. Kaethe's the only remnant of the love I once had for this family, she also brings hope in me that one day, mother will realise her mistakes. She comforts me and make my house feels more like home. Little sister also managed to teach me some tricks so that I could make some of my colors myself in exchange for my hospitality, she says. I know it does not have anything to do with it. Of course, I have used her as a muse a couple of times, my favorite one's hang in the attic with some of my more personal work. Pieces I will never sell, no matter the offer.

Arriana Lester : Former love interest. Pushed herself into my life.

Arianna Lester : Former Perhaps Still Current Love Interest -- Nurse -- 23 years old -- Red Hair, Grey Eyes, 5'5" -- My relationship with Arianna's been kind of awkward recently, but I would still consider the woman to be my best female friend. We met at her job and hit it off from there, she is incredibly charming, slightly introverted, logical, and keen. After a while we figured it was not going to work and warned her of that fact, she just brushed it off and kept acting as if we were a couple. Her complete denial of the fact we are not dating of course can sometimes make things slightly awkward. Anyway, I still like the girl, who seems to have commandeered my house more than I perhaps would really like her to for about the past year. I am not even sure if she has her own place or not any more. As such, she has become a part of my life, it is kind of reassuring to have someone at home. Even though we aren't husband and wife, her presence allows me to focus on work and the development of my art instead of women. I have used her as a muse more than once, often at her own demand. Of course I hung my favorite one in the attic, with the others.

I also changed Arianna's profession and age. I think that's what I had in mind when I first wrote about it, since I do know some people who works in hospitals and are in their early twenties. I still aged her 2 years from my other version. I believe that should be it, right?

All right other than a Resource Wish List your character is pretty much done I am thinking -- however I hope you do not mind a solo adventure I am not sure if the other player is still with us and/or active enough for your playing tastes. Of course he might be holding back just so that you have time to catch up. Maybe they will chime in on this post and let us know they are still here ;)

Which is to say as soon as I get a Resource Wish List I can move you forward into actually starting a story

Back