New User Da da da da, intoduction!

R

Red Balliet

Umm, hi. I'm new here. So..umm, here goes nothing. I'm from england but I live in Georgia with my aunt. I am a redhead. I'm very short and I, apparently, get pouty when it's mentioned. I have the build of an amazon while my sister has that of a princess. I am a girly girl raised by military men. I tend to be a 'sassy bundle of fabulousness' according to my aunt Cassie. I like food, reading, and roleplaying. There are many other things I like and I would be more than happy to tell you if you message me and ask. I am rude sometimes, so if I sound like it, please tell me and I'll either log off til I calm down, or reign it it and apologize. I am here to have fun and make friends, and if you took the time to read this....thanks.
(P.S- I'm really weird and goofy)

Hiiii. Welcome to STC!

What kinda role-playing are you familiar with already? And what sort of genres do you enjoy? This is a forum RP site so it could be a little different than what you're used to, but it's not hard to get the hang of.

As for you perhaps coming off rude, you should definitely check the site rules here to help avoid such happenings.

For now, you can focus on getting your account approved so that you can start role-playing. All of the information on how to do that is here. As for navigating, if you just check out the forums that are available for now and have an explore, you'll get an idea of how things work.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I hope you settle in well!

<3 Lia

:emoji_new_moon_with_face:

Back