Dispensations (god-like fantasy)

I wouldn't imagine so - There are two peninsulas that make up this world (I'm working on a map, don't worry). The West one has plains, then mountains, then desert. The East one is predominantly forest. So your in the east one, i'd assume (There are mountains everywhere) along with K'nuuk, Viridecil, and King. The others are in the west peninsula, or flying over the sea (Azmira).

Well, King's preoccupied right now, as he's about two seconds away from Jack slapping this goddess into a mountain, cause he's out of patience. XD

I wouldn't imagine so - There are two peninsulas that make up this world (I'm working on a map, don't worry). The West one has plains, then mountains, then desert. The East one is predominantly forest. So your in the east one, i'd assume (There are mountains everywhere) along with K'nuuk, Viridecil, and King. The others are in the west peninsula, or flying over the sea (Azmira).

what?
no, look
Just below on the east peninsula, the white glacier-mountains turn to dense green foliage, hundreds of miles of forest.

i based her arrival between these mountains and the jungle
because as you described, the glacial mountains turn to jungle
On the outskirts of the enormous tree'd jungle, nestled between the smaller of the mountains that surround it, something began to scratch at the rock and earth from within like a chick hatching from its egg.

i assumed that the mountains and the jungle were right next to each other, because the other side apparently has few mountains
having an area which is entirely cliff faces and unusual spire like formations instead
i pictured stuff like this, but a lot of them close together

latest

or this
latest

Below the northern glaciers, there were golden plains. The wide landscape on this side had few mountains, and a lot of open space. And then, following these plains with your eyes, dark rock-spires and crags even taller then the mega forest and glaciers cut out of the plains, ending on the other side were dry, brown savanna and deserts co-mingling along the equator, and even on the parts that dip below it.

i guess what you are saying would explain this though
Judj decended down to the dark rock spires and crags of the world

but the reason why i am confused is because you at first described this location as almost anything but mountainous

A mighty manticore, the largest that has ever been seen, steps from the tops of the mountains

then this happens
i admit to being wrong because i clearly was
but i think it goes without saying that we need a map asap
also now i am in a location where only two people would have a slim chance of noticing me
so i have nothing to do
and i am going to need to either suck it up
or change locations
which will throw everything out of whack
because people are finally going to start posting soon
i am completely boned now and there is not much that i can do about it
unless a magical god of "between the glaciers and the jungle" appears out of no where and decides i am being annoying
so i may as well just start an entire @$#*ing empire now in this !@#$y location, all alone

Last edited:
you know what
no one is going to interact with my character
i may as well do that in my next post
just start creating stuff like crazy and watch no one stop me because they are all preoccupied

then when someone finally can they can just gasp in delight or horror as they find an entire civilisation created by the goddess of games and fortune of all freaking things

you know what
no one is going to interact with my character
i may as well do that in my next post
just start creating stuff like crazy and watch no one stop me because they are all preoccupied
what?
no, look

i based her arrival between these mountains and the jungle
because as you described, the glacial mountains turn to jungle

i assumed that the mountains and the jungle were right next to each other, because the other side apparently has few mountains
having an area which is entirely cliff faces and unusual spire like formations instead
i pictured stuff like this, but a lot of them close together

latest

or this
latest

i guess what you are saying would explain this though

but the reason why i am confused is because you at first described this location as almost anything but mountainous

then this happens
i admit to being wrong because i clearly was
but i think it goes without saying that we need a map asap
also now i am in a location where only two people would have a slim chance of noticing me
so i have nothing to do
and i am going to need to either suck it up
or change locations
which will throw everything out of whack
because people are finally going to start posting soon
i am completely boned now and there is not much that i can do about it
unless a magical god of "between the glaciers and the jungle" appears out of no where and decides i am being annoying
so i may as well just start an entire @$#*ing empire now in this !@#$y location, all alone
then when someone finally can they can just gasp in delight or horror as they find an entire civilisation created by the goddess of games and fortune of all freaking things
Dude. Chill a little.

Whoa... Um... *blinks*

I didn't mean to offend you, just answering questions. We have had a slow down, still I was going to interact with you, but nobody has really had a chance to do that yet anyways. You're not being ignored, don't fret. :)

I came on to post now, actually, though I was hoping someone else would post between the collab post and my next reply.

EDIT: to the post for the map, I was going north-to-south on each peninsula. West, from north to south, North pole turns to plains turns to mountains turns to desert. East: Northpole turns to jungle turns to dark forest. Big deep ocean in the middle, and islands everywhere else. Sorry If I was not clear enough in the OP.

drape types

- Tailed (bottom drapes have anywhere between one to three long protrusions, resembling tails. most common in chroma or glass individuals.)
- Dressed (lower abdominal drapes fan out into long, magnificent dress-like structures. most common in chroma individuals.)
- Skirted (waist drapes are extra-ordinarily long. other drapes are shorter than normal. most common in glass individuals.)
- Caped (upper abdominal drapes fan out and fold down to become curtain-like. most common in gillie individuals.)
- Winged (upper abdominal drapes go straight up into the air. common among all types.)
- Shouldered (upper abdominal drapes stretch out to either side, refusing to fan downwards or upwards. rare in glass individuals.)

colour types

- Chroma (drapes are beautiful, shimmering colours in places. hair is often neat, tidy, short and thick)
- Glass (parts of drapes are completely transparent, sometimes reflecting some light and sometimes having gradients of other more opaque colours. often lacking much hair, if there is any.)
- Gillie (drapes are completely opaque and often have hair on them. hair is often thin but quite long and unruly, also much more prominant, being in most places of the body, even if shorter in some. this does not mean they are not beautiful though. can be many colours but often more natural ones, like browns, whites, blacks, greens and oranges.)

hybrid colour types

- Glass-Chroma (a mixture between shiny, metallic looking colours and see-through windows in their drapes make them, as many would consider, the most gifted in beauty out of all the breeds. hair is similar to a chroma individuals hair, but may be shorter.)
- Solitaire (similar to a gillie but with often beautifully placed, shining scales hidden among the thick hair and opaque texture. hair is just as long and abundant as a gillie's but hair is often much thicker.)
- Bald Gillie / Glassless (this is what happens when a glass and gillie get together and have children. glassy drapes are recessive to the gillie's thicker colouration, which essentially creates an unstriking, hairless, glassless glass individual. most do not even retain any of the colours of their gillie mother or father. may have some glass features but typically not many, if any at all are present.)

other notes:
- any pair of drapes, (upper cranial, lower cranial, upper abdominal, lower abdominal, waist and arm) may be any length, individual to each other.
- patterns are mostly random, but resemble the patterns of a lot of moths and butterflies. they also tend to resemble the patterns and colours of their mother and father.
- gillie type individuals are known to have eye shaped patterns on their drapes, occasionally.

i will probably use these in other roleplays as well
just because they are amazing
imagine playing as one of these in a d&d campaign. so cool.

Back