F.N.G.

Welcome Storyteller! :) Good to have you. If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to ask.

~M

Hey, mind dropping down your RP experiences and preferences?

Welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

I've been RP'ing for 9 years now and have tried just about every method of RP'ing that their is. As far as preferences, I enjoy Science fiction, horror, military, fandoms, and sometimes fantasy.

Hello and welcome to Storyteller! I am sure you will be able to roleplay soon! There are quite a few roleplays just starting up that seem very neat! Let me know if you need any help looking for one to join!

Tie? Check.
Missing a head? Check.

Welcome to the site. :p
You've listed a number of popular RP Genre's, so finding some shouldn't be an issue for you.

Though, I like to interrogate ask new members a few questions, so... try not to lose your head with them. :p

1. What's your most fond RP experience?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. I were to shine a light down the neck of your shirt, where your head is supposed to be, what would I see?

Hello @Alastair_Ledger, glad that you're so excited to join in on the RPing here at STC. Hopefully we both end up RPing with one another soon too xD

I'm Drakel, just here to give you a fun warm welcome, pester you about what your favorite genres are and what style of RPing you enjoy most (forum, chat, tabletop, ect...) and maybe drop a few links down in effort to help you get accustomed to the site and maybe answer any questions you might have. Speaking of such...

What is your favorite RP Genres? I personally love fantasy styled ones due to them having dragons xD.
What is your favorite RP styles? I tend to prefer Forum or chat RPing the most myself.
Finally, what is your favorite toppings on a Pizza? (this is the most important question of them all!)

Also, here is some general bot-like boring links stuff to help guide you through the site and show you some things that you might've missed (or not. but it's always good to check :p)

For starters, you can find the site rules here, just so you know the general rules of the site. Please be sure to read them if you haven’t already. Another important thing would most likely be both the ”Welcome Please Read Before Posting” and ”Account Approval Information” threads and “Our Comprehensive Website Guide” since they both are quite helpful in answering some questions you might have or questions that you might have in the near future as they both help you in getting to know the site’s functions, features and what we expect from our members. Another cool thing is that Story Tellers Circle is ALWAYS updating, so be sure to check out our Site Announcements Forums to know what new features and updates are happening directly after they happened. If you have any questions on anything or have great ideas for STC please check out our Help Desk Forum Section and, should there be no threads of your idea already posted, share us your ideas for the site or ask us about whatever issues you might have. For Rules or Help you can also click on the tabs at the top of the page should you ever need it. Otherwise, check out the ”Meet The Staff” thread, which lists all staff members that posted in the thread or check the Staff list within the ‘Members’ tab in order to know ALL the staff members. Each and every one of us are free whenever we’re online and we’ll always be glad to take a PM whenever asked for help.

Back