Ame Damnee Fairharvest Outskirts

Lisa
"Oh, you look like a.. Apple? Was that what monsters called it?" Lisa pondered briefly before devolving back into giggles, motioning towards his surprisingly red face before it returned to a pale complexion, causing her hair to shimmer down like crashing waves before stopping on the ground, it made her feel like a lion, which made her suddenly bare her teeth and let out a small roar of boredom. "Lisa seen monsters, monsters are you! And them." She smiled, stepping out from the bush and pointing first to Cenarius, then two the small group that was slowly splitting off from one another. "Lisa monster too, but I am a different one." She smiled proudly, recalling what the forest spirit had told her. "I could show you my home, but not home right now." She smiled cryptically, it making logical sense in her own mind. "I have powers! But don't use them much, they kinda silly" She laughed, performing a small twirl without reason. "Wanna see?"

Rene'ilyah
Fairharvest Outskirts

Renee's hand tightened on the mug, as she stared into her reflection in the water. "I'm living the only way I know how." she murmured, as she she looked up at Brutus with a sad smile. "I've never had anyone care for me. Not my mother, nor my father, nor Cazimir. That's why if nobody will take care of me, I'll take care of me. I appreciate your concern, lycan, but so far, solitude has only made me stronger."

She took another whiff of the steam from her mug, and it was then that the vampire--- the lycan's lover, presumably-- approached them, calling the herb "dragon clover". The way she spoke of it, it seemed that the man has given her something rare and extraordinary. "One of the men who came to our group offered it to me. The one with the strange, golden eyes." she replied.

Cenarius
Fairharvest Outskirts

pouting at her teasing his complexion. "Not like I can help it..." He mumbled to himself as he pressed his back against a tree, the wind seemingly to blow the leafs in his direction, shading him. Nature's always been kind to me. This girl. Why does she cause my face to become a.... Apple? Just as he was wondering if he should correct her on that since apples come in different colors. His thoughts were cut short by her proclaiming that she and the group she followed are monsters, Silence was his first response as she went on. Biting his lip and trying to force back tears, his face seeming to change and warp in interesting ways. Until he could take no more and erupted into laughter. Holding his sides with his wooden arm and his face turning red with joy, the girl in front of him was a riot. "hahahahahah! HAHAAHAH! O Man!" Huffing he instantly sat down. "You're weird. I like that!" Rubbing the tears out of his eyes his excitement growing. "Yes! I would love to. And then I can show you some of my powers." He said with the joy only a child could muster.

Lisa
"... What so funny..?" Lisa pouted, feeling her pride being damaged by him laughing so much at her words. "I said nothing funny.. Mean." She grumbles, returning back to her bush ans hanging her head slightly, folding her arm over her chest and glaring at him unhappily. "Okay." She sighed after a short time, her glare turning more and more intense until a strange.. change occured. Cenarius would experience what would almost feel like teleportation, where had been standing, he now stood in the place of Lisa, experiencing her emotions and feelings while seeing what she had seen, in this case, it was unhappiness at his laughter, the feeling that he was laughing at her rather than with her, which would be a strange experience to be seeing your own body laugh while not being you. Lisa held his mind for a moment longer, running the memory from her perspective until they had reached the current moment, afterwards allowing that strange sensation to occur again, Lisa feeling slightly grumpy after rewatching the memory. "Mean." She squinted once more.

Cenarius
Fairharvest Outskirts

His excitement was brief as he felt like he was taken out of his body and put into someone else's. Lisa's body. He felt Unhappiness as he watched himself laughing and insulted, though it wasn't long until he was sent back to his body. He felt bad now. "Lisa.... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it seem I was laughing at you. I just found what you said funny because... It was funny." He said with a sheepish laugh, her glare cutting into him. Squirrel nuts! I have to think of something. What do girls like......! A little light bulb going off in his head as he moved closer, extending his wooden arm. "I said I'd show you mine, so let me apologize with this." light-green energy started to build in the palm of his hand, swirling around from the bottom and moving slowly to the top a stem following the small circle of green. The glowing stopped as it reached the top, and out bloomed a rose with a blue tint at the tips of the peddles with small dots of purple. The flower shined in the sun as he gave it to her. Scratching the back of his head, small red lines around his nose. "I hope you like it."

Lisa
"Ooh! Pretty!" Lisa giggled, taking the flower with a gleeful smile and hopping back within the large bush with a large amount of rustling. After a moment of quiet, the rustling began again and Lisa rose out from the leaves with her hat on, blocking the sunlight from her face and making her appear tan, and, on the front of her strange little dress, the rose lay almost pinned on. "Thanks!" She giggled, wrapping him up briefly in a short hug and hopping backwards with a soft smile. "You are strange, everything out here is strange.." Lisa speculated, gazing around at her surroundings. "I'm hungry." She stated. "Where is the food?" She asked, always having been provided for by the forest, and in return, helped the forest animals out if they were injured and occasionally helping visitors on their way out, which hadn't panned out well on the group she was with currently

Rhiannon - Fairhaven Outskirts

“It’s odd that person must have traveled a great distance to have it so far north,” She frowned slightly and gave rub to the back of her neck, “It will help with more than your fever. If you eat something poisonous it will help you sweat it out quickly if you eat it as well as if you have a sickness that doesn’t seem to be going away any time soon,” She hummed, “When I was young I lived where that plant was found it was dying out. No one lives that far south I don’t think. It’s mostly desert if I remember correctly. It could have changed.”

She rubbed Brutus’ arm, “Did anything else stand out about this man?”

Igneous - Fairharvest Outskirts

After a bit of time the male grew bored as he stood and wondered out of the forest. He noticed the girl who was looking better than when he saw her earlier joined by two others, “Seems you are fairing better,” He murmured to the angel as he found himself a place not far away to sit down his hood was up again only his eerie eyes were visible really and the hint of his chin and lips.

He was still working on his pipe as he glanced at the vampire then at the lycan. Their kind never bothered him. There were strong and tended to not take crap from anyone or anything.

“It’s odd that person must have traveled a great distance to have it so far north,” She frowned slightly and gave rub to the back of her neck, “It will help with more than your fever. If you eat something poisonous it will help you sweat it out quickly if you eat it as well as if you have a sickness that doesn’t seem to be going away any time soon,” She hummed, “When I was young I lived where that plant was found it was dying out. No one lives that far south I don’t think. It’s mostly desert if I remember correctly. It could have changed.”

She rubbed Brutus’ arm, “Did anything else stand out about this man?”

After a bit of time the male grew bored as he stood and wondered out of the forest. He noticed the girl who was looking better than when he saw her earlier joined by two others, “Seems you are fairing better,” He murmured to the angel as he found himself a place not far away to sit down his hood was up again only his eerie eyes were visible really and the hint of his chin and lips.

He was still working on his pipe as he glanced at the vampire then at the lycan. Their kind never bothered him. There were strong and tended to not take crap from anyone or anything.

Cenarius
Fairharvest Outskirts

She seemed to forgive him if her hug and giggles were an indicator. He was also convinced she was trying to to make him turn into a cherry, with how many times she had made his face turn red. "Strange it good, it's funnier when things are strange." He laughed a little watching her energy, the wind blowing his cape in the direction of the town, the smell of food was coming from the town. It was strange to see tree houses on the ground, but the tree's around here seemed kinda tiny so he guesses the ground was the best they could do. "The, grounded tree houses smell like they have food in them." Pointing in the direction of the small town. The food didn't smell like what he was used to, he did have to eat meat at times but this didn't smell like that, it would be exciting to see what is cooking! "Strange smelling food. An adventure!" He said with energy.

Brutus Magnolia - Fairharvest Outskirts

He'd listened closely as Rhiannon laid out the explanation of the plant, curiosity starting to overtake him as he learned a bit of Rhiannon's origins that he'd never heard before. Turning back to the angel though, he noticed that her head was starting to droop and she was having trouble keeping her eyes open. She needed rest, so he decided to intervene. "Rhiannon, darling. Why don't we let Renee rest for now? If the medicine works as intended, she should be feeling much better once she wakes up."

His nose sniffed that same sent of the herbs, and his ears picked up murmuring to the angel, his eyes followed both, finding a hooded man with yellow eyes looking in their direction. "Besides, I think we've found man. We can ask him directly." He said as he pointed Rhiannon in the hooded man's direction.

The vampire nodded in understanding as she took the cup from the girl’s grasp and set it aside. It would be horrible if she woke to hot water every where. Moving away she glanced to the male that the woman had described. He was scary fellow. Everything about him radiated that he wasn’t the type to play with. His gaze alone told her that he wasn’t human by any measure of the word.

“Good day,” She greeted him.

Igneous glanced over the pair that came towards him. The vampire and the lycan. He stretched out to show he wasn’t a threat at the moment, “Greetings,” He muttered softly as he kept half an eye on the slumbering angel. The vampire seemed to shy a bit after the greeting seeming to favor the lycan to inquire about things, “The little one is with you?” He asked deciding to break the ice between them.

The vampire was a beautiful thing but something was odd about her. She seemed to plump and flushed at the moment. He supposed it could be from a recent feeding. The scent of blood did linger on her slightly. The lycan was an interesting companion for the vampire but he supposed he couldn’t judge too much.

Brutus nodded in greeting to the large man, his posture wasn't threatening, but his size indicated that should there be complications and the two were to come to blows, he would be an even match for Brutus' current form. He could feel Rhiannon cling closer to his arm as the hooded man returned their greetings, so he decided to answer the question. "She's in our group, yes. You did a kind thing by giving her that herb, if you don't mind me asking, where did you come across such a valuable plant?"

The vampire kept an eye on the now sleeping Renee while an ear on what her lover and the hooded male were talking about. It was odd that she could have sworn she had seen those eyes years ago but was having a hard time placing them. Her mind wandered over the memories of her past looking for some reasoning.

The lycan’s question caused him to tilt his head, “I can’t tell you that, wolf. It’s dying out as it is. It’s been years since I was last in the area this grew. I don’t know if it still blooms or not,” He set his pipe aside, “What brings you tamed this far out into the wilds?”

There was one thing Igneous didn’t like to talk about. Where he once lived. Due to his own inability to control his rage in the past he had nearly destroyed the very plant that kept him level headed and cool enough to be around. The tattoos on his arms seemed to twitch slightly at the memory.

The twitch in the large man's tattoos caused Brutus to raise an eyebrow slightly. It wasn't a flex of the muscle, it was as if the tattoos had a life of their own. He smirked at the mans question, the humor of the situation not lost on him. "It seems we've traded questions that are unanswerable, stranger. All that I'm certain I can tell you, is that a very important item was stolen from our city. We've volunteered to help get it back."

"What about you? What brings you out this far into the Oblitus?" He hadn't seen the tattooed man's companion, so as far as Brutus was concerned, he was travelling alone. He couldn't imagine what traversing the Oblitus by himself would be like. It was a thought he didn't linger on.

“An object,” he didn’t seem impressed, “I live in the wilds,” he states. It always amused Igneous when he found those that couldn’t imagine living out here in the badlands by themselves. The land tended to shape a person into a being, or rather a monster, that cared little about those that hadn’t figured out how to survive and exist in this unforgiving world, “It’s not hard when you know not to piss that which can destroy you off.”

He ran and hand over his hood. Where the hell was Ren? The male could easily go find him but he didn’t want to get any closer to the village. Villages tended to be too collective in thought and actions for his liking. Tribal behavior as he had learned to call it from Ren. Not just humans and beastmen demonstrated this behavior but nearly every group of beings that needed each other to stay alive. Igneous was odd in the fact that he had never felt the desire to get closer to any other beings. It was likely a highly developed form of respect that caused him to want to be near Ren.

He noticed the wolf’s gaze and smirked. Igneous knew the effect his tattoos gave to others. After all he hadn’t been marked with them by pen and ink but by his own magic. The older he got the more elaborate and bigger the mark that had started on his chest got. At this point it covered his entire torso and upper arms and thighs as well as most of his neck. He figured it was a mutation of his type of fairy.

The man wasn't much for words. Brutus could certainly relate in that aspect, though ever since he met Rhiannon he's been learning the various ways of social etiquette. The man mentioning how he lives in the wilds got Brutus curious however. "Living in the wilds, eh? I imagine you've seen all manner of creatures out here then. Tell me, do you see lycan often in your travels?" His mother never told him much about where they came from. If there was ever a time to find out, it would be during this expedition.

Humming slightly he thought about the question proposed, “There are around four major packs that travel across the wilds but they tend to stick to the north and west. Those places offer richer hunting with plenty to feed a pack of twenty or so members. You will find a few --mostly males-- have decided to break off on their own. They don’t last long when they do,” He crossed his ankles and relaxed more against the tree. He was willing to part the information he had on various different things about Oblitus as long as it had little to do with his own place of origin and life.

He could tell some one easily what was ahead of them on a trail after all he likely had been there before. There were only a few places to the east he hadn’t been yet. They were covered in volcanic mountain ranges that were always shifting. Parts of the sea that laid to the south east mixed with that region.

"20 or so members in four packs. There are less than 100 of my kind left?" It threw Brutus for a loop, he hadn't expected his race to be so scarce and isolated. The only other lycan he'd ever known was his mother, and with the packs so far away from his home, it seems like he'll never get the chance to meet another of his kin. "Thank you for answering my questions. I'll leave you be." He moved away from Rhiannon and headed back to the trees where they made love. He was confused, he hadn't expected such a reveal to hit him so hard. He just needed some time to come to terms with everything.

Rennac Navarre - Entering the Outskirts

Rennac was still thinking about everything that Imogen had said earlier when he emerged from the town. His new thoughts were on what she meant when she said she could find Navi. He'd never heard of a scrying ability so powerful in his kind before. He'd do anything to see Navi again, but did he want her to know that? His thoughts were interrupted as he noticed Igg talking to a couple with the male just now walking away as he approached. "Making new friends are we?" He asked Iggy in a teasing manner.

Rhiannon heard the slight pain in Brutus’ parting remarks. It caused her heart to throb for the male she loved. Her gaze danced towards the man who had given Brutus the information about the other lycans. It made her wonder if her lover would rather be around his own kind than her.

The newcomer who greeted the previous man who had gifted Dragon clover to Renee caused her to pause and tilt her head, “Good day,” She greeted out of habit. The pair seemed like a very unlikely set to travel together much less know each other.

He watched as the lycan ventured off to be alone leaving his vampire lady to blink in slight confusion about what was bothering him. Igneous figured it was the fact that so few of his kind existed these days. The reason was simple. Just as others hunted wolves for fur they often ended up hunting lycan without knowing they were killing off a humanoid till it was too late to do much about it. Not to mention a pelt of a lycan held magical properties. Any who donned a lycan’s fur could change into the beast within their hearts.

His gaze danced to Ren as he made a comment about making friends, “Aye considering you left me here to go check out the town. Did you bring anything back or was it not worth it?”

There was a lot packed into those questions. Only Ren would know all the meanings.

Rennac Navarre - Fairharvest Outskirts

He gave the woman a polite smile and returned her greeting. "Good day, I hope my friend here hasn't been causing you much trouble." He chuckled a bit. He knew Igneous was on his best behavior here and it was something he greatly appreciated. Still, he couldn't resist a bit of ribbing now and again, even if resulted in a singed coat.

He looked over to his friend, understanding the hidden meaning in his words, though he wasn't quite sure how to answer them. "I might have found something worthwhile. We'll just have to wait a little bit longer and see if it delivers." He didn't like using such vague statements in front of the vampire. The two of them were already regarded with enough suspicion already. He instead turned back to her and regarded the male who had walked away. "Is he your companion? He looks like he could use some comfort right now."

Back