(Fantasy/Magic/Academy) Stahlhiem College of Magic

If you're interested in joining which race would you be?

• Borderman

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Britainnian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Griffin Civilian

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Verdiantkin

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Hammer Folk

• Wastelander

• Total voters
Alright then. Anything you suggest?
Honestly, the freeform is fine, we just need to keep tabs on what everyone is up to. By taking an interest in the plans of other players, we can have all sorts of fun. I was just worried because I felt like people were going too autopilot. Taking time to notice the small things is part of what makes writing so much fun. I think BB's writing in particular really reflects what I mean by this.

I personally feel that when we're all together and posting like a chat RP that shorter posts are okay, especially during action sequences like the one we had. But for me, anyway, yesterday was atypical. I work 7 days a week for the most part and I do pbp RP because I don't always have a lot of time to post. I am on this site everyday, but depending on how my work day goes, I might not post much at all. I do have freedom at work at times, I'm working now, but I cannot always commit to fast posting

I personally feel that when we're all together and posting like a chat RP that shorter posts are okay, especially during action sequences like the one we had. But for me, anyway, yesterday was atypical. I work 7 days a week for the most part and I do pbp RP because I don't always have a lot of time to post. I am on this site everyday, but depending on how my work day goes, I might not post much at all. I do have freedom at work at times, I'm working now, but I cannot always commit to fast posting

Honestly, the freeform is fine, we just need to keep tabs on what everyone is up to. By taking an interest in the plans of other players, we can have all sorts of fun. I was just worried because I felt like people were going too autopilot. Taking time to notice the small things is part of what makes writing so much fun. I think BB's writing in particular really reflects what I mean by this.

Ok based on the reactions I guess we'll just keep our format. If it helps I'll see if I can get us a chatroom set up if that's possible.

Oh, and, I'm going to not be posting much for a while. Final projects are just eating at my time and attention. I'm glad that I got to check in though. If you need my character, leave me a message and I'll try to ekk out something quick and simple.

Flattered, Luna :p

Ahm I am in Brisbane so I am gonna have an opposite time to you guys but generally about an hour or two before this post is fine but I have a really irregular work (muso life) so can't say which days I'll be around, but I'll try to check in on my phone super regularly. A group chat would be super helpful.
And as for fomat obviously I like longer posts because I have a lot to say but for action sequences short is fine?

Last night is not something I can typically do. I work evenings (Eastern time US it's 8:43 as of this post) and I work 7 days a week. Yeasterday was a rare day off, so I can't keep that speed up. I have a small amount of freedom at work, but some nights I'm just too busy.

So, BB, 11pm QLD would be a good starting time for you? How late can you stay up?
Gattletowne, when does your work start?
Chelonian, how much sleep do you need?

Right now, if we only play on weekends, it looks like we could start at 7pm CST, 5amPST, 8am EST, 11pm QLD, unless I've messed up the time zones somehow.

Otherwise, we could try a single post per day system. That might be slow, though; especially if two characters are having a conversation.

Hold on; I think I messed up the time zones. Chelonian, you won't need to worry about your sleep. Probably.
Please tell me if this is too early or late.

Saturdays & Sundays only
7pm CST, 5pm PST, 11am QLD, 8pm EST

If Oscar and Luna are fine with this time, and with only playing on weekends, we should be fine.

Wait, hold on. Gattletowne, when does your work start?

I work 4pm-12am est 7 days a week. Before 4 I'm with my family. My only completely free time is 12am-2am, during which my daughter could wake up at any time (she's teething, molars are coming in. I don't sleep much).

All right, then. BB, is this time fine with you? It's a lot earlier than you said would be fine.
[EDIT: Oscar said that he was fine at 7-10 PST on Monday through Thursday, and pretty much free on the weekends.[EDIT: Never mind; I misread the name in chat. This was Chelonian]]

Saturdays & Sundays only
11pm CST, 9pm PST, 3pm QLD, 12am EST
At most 2 hours

Last edited:
I'm sporadically available over the weekends, but it is hard for me to commit to a session, especially with finals being a thing. I'm in Texas, which is central time zone, and therefore UTC-06:00.

Back