(Fantasy/Magic/Academy) Stahlhiem College of Magic

If you're interested in joining which race would you be?

• Borderman

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Britainnian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Griffin Civilian

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Verdiantkin

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Hammer Folk

• Wastelander

• Total voters
Sure if you want. Just as a reference, Juvenile Griffins on average are the size of sheep. Just follow the line of carriages.

And it's a bit before 5pm, so the welcome feast's about an hour off. Now would probably be a good idea for our characters to be introduced to each other, assuming they're not all in the same carriage.

Do you think I will be allowed to make a chat room for this or are those for like the epic roleplays?

How does illusion magic work? Is it basically a subset of mind magic, and convince people of something that is false, or a mix of light and shadow magic to create an image? Maybe a bit of both? Like, a spell could be cast to create an illusion of an object, and the spell would act based on the minds of those who perceive the illusion to cast magic that would make the illusion seem "right" in their minds.

I'm mostly asking because Steven might be able to tell that Mikida is using illusions. Though, I suppose that an important part of illusions is actually remaining undetecte. Still, Steven's been studying mind magic for most of his life.

Last edited:
Mind magic only effects the thoughts and emotions, while illusion magic affects the senses. Example, Steven will be able to make someone feel afraid for a while, while Mikida can make an image of something that makes someone afraid.

As to the whole thing, Mikida is using a high level scroll given to her by a friend. The only people who will be able to detect her will be the Void Born, as they aren't affected by magic, and high level Illusion Mages, AKA 18th years and higher.

Back