Status
Not open for further replies.
There didn't seem to be anything of particular help for Zero Two to find on any of the shuttles. Largely, the area seemed to be used for light storage.

The damage the blasts did on the door could not be determined, for when the assault was over, a siren erupted throughout the room. The door blasted in from the outside, slamming into Starscream and revealing two men and a woman standing in a hall outside, pointing what appeared to be small guns at the group. A visible barrier formed at the door that ran along the walls of the room.

r7JiXdw.png

The woman spoke into some kind of device pinned to her outfit. "Michael Burnham to the bridge, the infiltrators have been secured in the hangar bay. I--" The woman suddenly froze, once she finally got a look at Starscream, It took her a few seconds to stop goggling and speak again. "The infiltrators appear to be accompanied by some sort of weaponized robotic. We... We may need back-up down here."

"Are you the ones who did this to me!?" Elliot cried, walking toward the barrier. His voice was like a roar, the boy looking about ready to leap at the barrier separating him from the strangers. "You think a barrier can hold me?"

The woman assessed the by before responding. "I don't know what you did but we managed to get basic systems back online," she said, managing a calm exterior even after being so surprised by Starscream's appearance. "We've turned the ship's shielding inward in order to detain you. This doesn't have to go badly for you. Tell us what you've done."

"You're talking nonsense!" Elliot yelled.

View attachment 2595

"Now now, everyone. Seize this madness immediately." Vert exclaimed with her mature voice kicking in as she ensured to quiet down the party. The tall and busty Goddess walked over to the woman that had addressed herself as Michael Burnham, and confronted her with a lance in hand. "We are not the ones at fault here. We were all just randomly pulled from our own universes into this confinement of yours, trapped against our will. As you can very clearly see, we are not members of your crew or staff, and we are most certainly not from your Universe. I recommend we seize hostilities immediately and act as mature adults in this situation. Now then. Tell us everything you know about this ship, and how we can return back to our worlds, and nothing will go wrong."

@Atomic Knight @ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @York @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @RebornRainbow @dark @Donder172 @Takumi @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Lucky@MelodyMeister @Archmage Jeremiah @Raptor Jesus @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Otto @Minerva @Zakari

There didn't seem to be anything of particular help for Zero Two to find on any of the shuttles. Largely, the area seemed to be used for light storage.

The damage the blasts did on the door could not be determined, for when the assault was over, a siren erupted throughout the room. The door blasted in from the outside, slamming into Starscream and revealing two men and a woman standing in a hall outside, pointing what appeared to be small guns at the group. A visible barrier formed at the door that ran along the walls of the room.

r7JiXdw.png

The woman spoke into some kind of device pinned to her outfit. "Michael Burnham to the bridge, the infiltrators have been secured in the hangar bay. I--" The woman suddenly froze, once she finally got a look at Starscream, It took her a few seconds to stop goggling and speak again. "The infiltrators appear to be accompanied by some sort of weaponized robotic. We... We may need back-up down here."

"Are you the ones who did this to me!?" Elliot cried, walking toward the barrier. His voice was like a roar, the boy looking about ready to leap at the barrier separating him from the strangers. "You think a barrier can hold me?"

The woman assessed the by before responding. "I don't know what you did but we managed to get basic systems back online," she said, managing a calm exterior even after being so surprised by Starscream's appearance. "We've turned the ship's shielding inward in order to detain you. This doesn't have to go badly for you. Tell us what you've done."

@ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @York @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @RebornRainbow @dark @Donder172 @Takumi @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Archmage Jeremiah @Raptor Jesus @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Minerva @Zakari

View attachment 2597

CHIK-CHIK

Titus was among the first to react to the sudden opening of the door, leaping back as it flung open and making sure not to be in the wrong place when it's shield activated. As if on instinct, the towering space marine reached for his belt and withdrew a weapon of his own at blinding speed. He

View attachment 2596

It looked to be some kind of rifle, but it looked like something only a giant like Titus could wield without snapping their arms - it was massive and bulky. The marine leveled the monstrous rifle towards the security guards, nearly pulling the trigger before picking up on her words.

"Infiltrators. . .?"

It sounded as if these people didn't know that they were here in the first place. The captain immediately lowered the rifle, looking back to anyone nearby and raising a gauntlet-laden fist.

View attachment 2598

"HOLD YOUR FIRE!"

he roared on top of Elliot's maddened accusations, stomping forward and grabbing the boy by the shoulder, forcefully shoving him back. "Steel yourself, boy! These are not enemies."

Titus looked beyond the shield at the two security guards, still gripping his Bolter but making an effort not to level it against the smaller combatants. "Hold, guards. We are not infiltrators - the people in this bay had just awoken from some kind of trance, and no one here has any recollection of what this place is," Titus calmly explained, motioning to the others among their group who made an effort to explain the situation.

@Atomic Knight @ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @York @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @RebornRainbow @dark @Donder172 @Takumi @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Lucky@MelodyMeister @Archmage Jeremiah @Raptor Jesus @Crow @Takumi @Otto @Minerva @Zakari

"W-Wait! Please!" Gakupo put his hands in the air, joining the rest of the group in talking their way out of this. "You have to believe us! We mean no harm-we have no idea how we got here, and we just want to go home!"

"Woah!!" Gumi ran to the barrier and started touching it. "This is so cool! It's like some sort of sci-fi movie! Tech isn't even this good back home, we still hae regular doors and stuff. Do you guys get to eat space food every day? Just add water and you got a whole three-course meal? How about hovercars? You got those? Hoverboards? Hoverboards are stupid in my world, they don't even hover. They're on wheels and you gotta balance on 'em and you don't float at all! I wanna fly! I keep asking to get rockets installed in my heels but they haven't done it yet. You think they'll do it for my birthday? I hope so! That'd be fun, huh?"

@Atomic Knight @Josh @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Raynar Saassin @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Siege @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister

"... I am the one asking the questions," Burnham said, mostly to Gumi.

The officer found all the cries of innocence inexplicable. The group she was looking at seemed to have no cohesion or allegiance that she could gather based on their appearances. Most were far younger than she would expect for a group performing an operation to attack the Discovery. They were either an incredibly thorough and elite group, or something had gone very wrong recently. Considering the group had kept themselves locked in the hangar for over thirty minutes, perhaps the latter was more likely.

"Telling me to shut up is a very foolish thing to do," Elliot mumbled at Sheila, but otherwise did nothing to back up his veiled threat. He shot an annoyed look at Titus but did as commanded.

Burnham eyed the strange light-based weapon one of the men wielded and gave him a suspicious look. "You are on board the USS Discovery," she said, deciding to play along for the moment. "We did not bring you here, but your timing is strange. We recently had a malfunction strand us in unknown space, so perhaps it is related. Perhaps you are all telling the truth. Perhaps." She did not choose to lower her weapon.

"Now, what do you mean you're not from our universe?" She was not surprised to hear this claim, but it was still something she had a hard time believing. "How do you know you're from a different universe at all? Explain that to me."

@Space_Candy @Siege @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Raynar Saassin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Everyone

Zero Two went over to investigate one of the Shuttles.

OZwL7yu_d.jpg

She knocked on the side. “Hmm? This looks like a smaller version of the Transport planes. How do you even fit a Franxx in here?” she said in a bored tone.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @anyone​
Nathan tried his best to ignore the insanity around him, standing with Quill inspecting the broken keypad. He returned to his earlier thought of punching or shooting it. Nathan wasn't really clear-headed in "situations", and his fists, gun, and sharp tongue were all he had.

"Is there any possibility that if I shoot this thing it'll help?" Nathan exclaimed, turning to the general crowd.

"Before you tell me I'm stupid, or what the fuck ever, no one else has touched the pad beside Maleficent or whoever," Nathan finished, crossing his arms.

@Lucky @Siege @Atomic Knight @Everyone else?

r7JiXdw.png

@ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @York @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @RebornRainbow @dark @Donder172 @Takumi @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Archmage Jeremiah @Raptor Jesus @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Minerva @Zakari
*FWAAAAAAAASH*

KXpG3R6.png

As the new unknown soldiers arrived Vader revealed his weapon and was ready for a fight. "We have done nothing. You ripped us from our rightful place into this vessel and now you continue to detain us as prisoners."

M30ejua.png

"If this is the course of action you wish to continue on then I can assure you that I will show you what a Sith is capable of when angered."

@Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Space_Candy
"W-Wait! Please!" Gakupo put his hands in the air, joining the rest of the group in talking their way out of this. "You have to believe us! We mean no harm-we have no idea how we got here, and we just want to go home!"

"Woah!!" Gumi ran to the barrier and started touching it. "This is so cool! It's like some sort of sci-fi movie! Tech isn't even this good back home, we still hae regular doors and stuff. Do you guys get to eat space food every day? Just add water and you got a whole three-course meal? How about hovercars? You got those? Hoverboards? Hoverboards are stupid in my world, they don't even hover. They're on wheels and you gotta balance on 'em and you don't float at all! I wanna fly! I keep asking to get rockets installed in my heels but they haven't done it yet. You think they'll do it for my birthday? I hope so! That'd be fun, huh?"

@Atomic Knight @Josh @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Raynar Saassin @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Siege @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister
Emily Hayes
@ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @RebornRainbow @dark @Donder172 @Takumi @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Archmage Jeremiah @Raptor Jesus @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Minerva @Zakari @Others(?)

Emily, deciding it was for the best not to tangle with the ship doors, instead followed Zero Two's lead to investigate the shuttles around the bay. Unfortunately, their search proved relatively fruitless, but another development quickly drew her attention; an alarm began blaring throughout the area. It seems that contrary to her initial impressions, the place wasn't abandoned or anything. In fact, soon after, the doors burst open as who she presumed to be the inhabitants of... Wherever they were came through, aiming weapons at them, a barrier forming around the door soon after.

Looks like at the very least, they might get some answers, but first... She knew they had to get the situation under control, one way or another; they appeared to be on some sort of ship, but the crew thought they were intruders, something she was intent to fix before tensions rose too high. Quietly putting a hand on Elliot's shoulder, she tried her best to calm him down.

TZKb8aN.png

"We have to keep our cool. I don't know if they were the ones who brought us here, but we can't act rashly. They might be our only chance of getting back..." She said.

Then, she turned her attention towards the crew, who was already being addressed by other members of the group, but she decided to chime in herself, hoping to diffuse the situation before they got the wrong impression. Hopefully the... Not so friendly reactions some members of the group gathered in the area had wouldn't cause too much trouble.

utNRwHZ.png

"I don't know how, or why we got here, but we were trapped until you showed up. I can't speak for everyone here... But I assure you that I mean you no harm." She said.

Honestly, despite the tensions and all, she was just glad that there were people who might actually know what was going on here; she had been beginning to wonder if the entire place had been abandoned or something, which was why she had given into her temptation to try and force the doors open using her stone.

Regardless, she decided to keep her stone's powers hidden from the crew that had just arrived to question them for now, and instead... Tried to wrap around what they were asking of them; prove that they were from another Universe?

Emily hadn't been sure at the time she arrived whether or not she was in a different Universe, but... This was certainly possible, considering that her surroundings were unlike anything she had ever seen. However, to test the waters, she decided to ask an question the crew was likely not to know the answer to if she were from another Universe.

"Do you know of a world called 'Alledia'?" She asked.

"Earth" was a name she considered might exist across multiple Universes... Even fictional ones, like she had read about in a few comics, but Alledia was foreign enough to be an possible outlier here...​

Last edited:
Nathan grimaced at her.

"What do you mean how do we know? Do you see the fucking 10-foot robot over there!" Nathan exclaimed pointing a finger to Starscream.

"I've got a gun too girlie, we've all got weapons. You think if we wanted to fuck with your ship we'd be in here trying to get out for an hour?" he sneered at her, clearly losing his composure.

@Atomic Knight @Crow @Everyone else

"In my world, he's a movie character!" Gumi replied, pointing to Vader. "Star-Lord, too! Kirby and Samus and Krystal are all from video games, Zero Two is from an anime...and uh..."

"Allow me to ask you this," Gakupo said, taking his place beside Gumi. "What year is it? Where my sister here and I come from, it's 2017. Oh. And she and I are both androids."

@Atomic Knight

The officer found all the cries of innocence inexplicable. The group she was looking at seemed to have no cohesion or allegiance that she could gather based on their appearances. Most were far younger than she would expect for a group performing an operation to attack the Discovery. They were either an incredibly thorough and elite group, or something had gone very wrong recently. Considering the group had kept themselves locked in the hangar for over thirty minutes, perhaps the latter was more likely.

"Telling me to shut up is a very foolish thing to do," Elliot mumbled at Sheila, but otherwise did nothing to back up his veiled threat. He shot an annoyed look at Titus but did as commanded.

Burnham eyed the strange light-based weapon one of the men wielded and gave him a suspicious look. "You are on board the USS Discovery," she said, deciding to play along for the moment. "We did not bring you here, but your timing is strange. We recently had a malfunction strand us in unknown space, so perhaps it is related. Perhaps you are all telling the truth. Perhaps." She did not choose to lower her weapon.

"Now, what do you mean you're not from our universe?" She was not surprised to hear this claim, but it was still something she had a hard time believing. "How do you know you're from a different universe at all? Explain that to me."

@Space_Candy @Siege @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Raynar Saassin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Everyone

Vader motioned with his hand over the gathered people inside the cargo area. "Perhaps you can explain how any of this makes any sense." A question for a question, the lightsaber was still poised. Vader was not going to be the one who lowered his weapon first. "Your outfits are unknown to me and it implies some form of governance. Some here have been babbling on about different universes...and to me that is the only thing that right now makes any sense." But a malfunction? All of this happening just because of a simple malfunction? What powers were these people working with?

Nathan grimaced at her.

"What do you mean how do we know? Do you see the fucking 10-foot robot over there!" Nathan exclaimed pointing a finger to Starscream.

"I've got a gun too girlie, we've all got weapons. You think if we wanted to fuck with your ship we'd be in here trying to get out for an hour?" he sneered at her, clearly losing his composure.

@Atomic Knight @Crow @Everyone else

"Despite the hysterics, the boy speaks the truth,"
Vader replied. "If we were invaders of your vessel then you could not be standing there right now asking us inane questions."

Nathan tried his best to ignore the insanity around him, standing with Quill inspecting the broken keypad. He returned to his earlier thought of punching or shooting it. Nathan wasn't really clear-headed in "situations", and his fists, gun, and sharp tongue were all he had.

"Is there any possibility that if I shoot this thing it'll help?" Nathan exclaimed, turning to the general crowd.

"Before you tell me I'm stupid, or what the fuck ever, no one else has touched the pad beside Maleficent or whoever," Nathan finished, crossing his arms.

@Lucky @Siege @Atomic Knight @Everyone else?
". . .a bounty hunter? Hm."

View attachment 2591

The Ultramarine seemed less than thrilled at the prospect of allying with a mercenary. They are a common breed of scum among the lowest rungs of Imperial society, coming in many different forms but ultimately acting as an agent of chaos due to having no concept of loyalty, honor or discipline, regardless of whether they hunt man, alien, or both. The most dangerous among them are candidates for becoming neophytes of the Adeptus Astartes, but the idea of a lowly hive ganger crawling to Ultramar sickened Titus to the bone.

The marine sometimes wondered if he was like that before becoming what he is now. A capable, dangerous warrior. . .yet, also a regular man. Though, Samus looked cleaner than the average hive scum, and most certainly had access to better wargear, something which Titus made a mental note of.

"Do not let the idea of profit distract you from survival here, hunter. When danger calls, it's better you die focused than a fool," Titus added on to Vader's offer with a chilling grumble, beginning to walk off towards the rest of the group with a thundering stomp. May the Emperor will that she doesn't get in the captain's way, should she go hunting for profit.

Little did he know, Samus Aran was nothing but focused.

"Come, let's see if there is another way out of here."

Titus approached Nathan, Quill, and the general crowd attempting to open the door. He towered behind them, looking down and arching a brow at Nathan's suggestion.

View attachment 2592

"Have you made any progress with this?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @Space_Candy @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Siege @Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @anybody
“Well, we’ve made a small dent in the door here, but—“

r7JiXdw.png

Before Sarge could finish his statement, the doors were suddenly blown open and all hell quite literally broke loose. Of course, the first thing that Sarge noticed was their attire.​

Blue.

Sarge, of course, immediately trained his gun on the woman, aiming it directly towards her chest.​

latest

“You’re not in the position to demand anything, ya dirty Blue! If anything, you should be telling us where we are, and why you imprisioned us in your base!”

“Sarge, for the last time, this isn’t Blue Team!”

“That’s just what they want you to think, Private Grif! But it’ll more than that to pull one over on ‘ole Sarge!”

“The U.S.S Discovery? That’s weird name for a Blue Base. Are you guys like the foreign type?”

“Sorry about my commanding officer, he’s a bit of a dumbass.”
A shot was then fired towards Grif, though it missed by a long shot. Grif then momentarily turned around, only to find that the shooter was none other than Sarge.

“Damn it! I really need to adjust the sights on this thing.” He exclaimed in anger.

Sighing, Grif would turn to face the woman in question. “Listen lady, have you ever heard of the Multiverse theory? Whether you have or you haven’t, it doesn’t matter. What does matter is that someone on your ship fucked up and pulled us all here. And we know we’re from different universes because, I mean, just look at that fucking Kirby thing. Does that really look normal to you? Because it sure as hell doesn’t to me.”

Now, in all honesty, I don’t really give a fuck if you send us back home or not. It’s just as shitty in Blood Gulch as it is here. But at the same time, I’d rather not die because of you trigger happy jerkoffs. So could you like, put down your guns and either fuck off, or let us the fuck out of this room please?”

@Atomic Knight

Last edited:

Titus didn't know which among them decided to bring up some foolish universe theory, but he did reason based on Vader and Samus' theories that many of these people are very, very far from home. Whether that meant an entirely different universe or not. . .Titus could not question anything at this rate. It was all far too aberrant to make sense of, so there was no point in doing anything but supporting it.
"In my world, he's a movie character!" Gumi replied, pointing to Vader. "Star-Lord, too! Kirby and Samus and Krystal are all from video games, Zero Two is from an anime...and uh..."

"Allow me to ask you this," Gakupo said, taking his place beside Gumi. "What year is it? Where my sister here and I come from, it's 2017. Oh. And she and I are both androids."

@Atomic Knight
"2017. . .as in, the 2nd Millennium?"

Sweet Emperor, exhibit A.

"Where I come from - or, at least from what I understand - it is the 41st Millennium. 41,999 years. Or so I am led to believe. I. . .cannot fathom a time so long ago. When the Emperor still walked among men, if he even existed. . .such thing is myth and legend that only the oldest Ultramarine could even begin to think of. If what they say is true, then we must be of different. . .times."

"Yes, something is very wrong here."

@Space_Candy @Siege @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Raynar Saassin @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Everyone​

r7JiXdw.png

M6M8SWE_d.jpg

So, the shuttles held nothing, but they were still interesting. As the doors opened, Zero Two approached them. She tilted her head. "So, you're not from APE?" She asked. She took the lollipop out of her mouth and twirled it. "Disappointing. I guess I won't be fighting Klaxosaurs with my Darling." She sounded bored and disappointed.

@Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Siege @Space_Candy @Anyone @Everyone

"How? Because my world doesn't look like anything in this world. Everyone can make that claim, I assure you." Krystal said.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone

Sarge fell silent for a moment, ceasing his assault on the doors to examine the dogtags that Chibi-Robo made for him. After reaching down and picking them up, Sarge undid them and put them around his neck slowly.

“I-it’s the most beautiful Goddamn thing I’ve ever seen.” Sarge said quietly, sounding as if he was on the verge of breaking down in tears as he did so.

Sarge then reached into the pocket and tugged out what looked like a small red helmet. He then knelt down and plopped it on Chibi-Robo’s head and gave him a salute.

UpQARDP_d.jpg

“Welcome to Red Team, soldier.”

@ThatAverageGuy @Crow @Siege
Chibi-Robo was honored to become a part of Red Team and saluted Sarge back.

@Raptor Jesus

r7JiXdw.png

Chibi-Robo immediately noticed that the door had flew open and some strange person ran in. Some people were understandable furious while others were trying to get the others to stay calm.

He ran over to everyone else and joined the crowd trying to figure out what was happening, and also trying his best to keep the peace as well.

@Atomic Knight @everyone​

"I do not know of that world," Burnham said softly, looking at Emily. "I could run a search of our database, but I doubt it will come up with anything."

To Nathan, she shook her head. "Are you implying robotic entities are not common where you're from?" Not that those of Starscream's size and make-up was common to Burnham either, but she chose to keep this to herself.

Gumi got only a blank stare, Burnham having decided she was not fit to talk to at the current time. As for what Gaupo asked, Burnham found herself confused. "It is the year 2256. Today's stardate is 1257.8. If you are androids, then you can not be from the year 2017. From my understanding, the technology at the time on Earth was not advanced enough for advanced androids such as yourselves."

Her confusion turned to annoyance when Sarge and Grif began speaking. "I do not discriminate against alien races I have yet to make contact with," she said flatly. "As well, your knowledge of alternate universes, of a multiverse, and other such concepts make you more suspicious in my eyes than innocent. Furthermore, your possession of weaponry does not give credence to your claims. It would be my belief that, on average, individuals pulled at random from various points in space would more likely be mere civilians. Try getting through the shield if you wish, but I promise you it is at full power."

Burnham did not seem satisfied. "These are just claims, not proof. Your stories are possible, luckily for you, but not one I or the crew can accept at face value. You would have to understand that if you were brought here from other universes, this was not deliberate on our part. At this time, we would not know of any way to bring you back, if that is even possible."

"I bet you she's lying," Elliot said in a sinister voice, speaking quietly so that Burnham could not hear.

@Space_Candy @Siege @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Raynar Saassin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @York @Minerva @ThatAverageGuy @Raptor Jesus @Everyone

"I do not know of that world," Burnham said softly, looking at Emily. "I could run a search of our database, but I doubt it will come up with anything."

To Nathan, she shook her head. "Are you implying robotic entities are not common where you're from?" Not that those of Starscream's size and make-up was common to Burnham either, but she chose to keep this to herself.

Gumi got only a blank stare, Burnham having decided she was not fit to talk to at the current time. As for what Gaupo asked, Burnham found herself confused. "It is the year 2256. Today's stardate is 1257.8. If you are androids, then you can not be from the year 2017. From my understanding, the technology at the time on Earth was not advanced enough for advanced androids such as yourselves."

Her confusion turned to annoyance when Sarge and Grif began speaking. "I do not discriminate against alien races I have yet to make contact with," she said flatly. "As well, your knowledge of alternate universes, of a multiverse, and other such concepts make you more suspicious in my eyes than innocent. Furthermore, your possession of weaponry does not give credence to your claims. It would be my belief that, on average, individuals pulled at random from various points in space would more likely be mere civilians. Try getting through the shield if you wish, but I promise you it is at full power."

Burnham did not seem satisfied. "These are just claims, not proof. Your stories are possible, luckily for you, but not one I or the crew can accept at face value. You would have to understand that if you were brought here from other universes, this was not deliberate on our part. At this time, we would not know of any way to bring you back, if that is even possible."

"I bet you she's lying," Elliot said in a sinister voice, speaking quietly so that Burnham could not hear.

@Space_Candy @Siege @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Raynar Saassin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @York @Minerva @ThatAverageGuy @Raptor Jesus @Everyone
“I mean, alternate universes is really the only explanation for like half of the shit here.” Grif replied with a shrug. “Like I said, I don’t really give a fuck if you free us or not. As long as I have food and somewhere to sleep, you guys can do whatever the fuck you want to me.”

“But not to me! Especially when it’s some dirty Blue doing the torturing! It’s dishonorable! A trait that fits Grif here perfectly.”

@Atomic Knight

Peter Quill

" I feel that we are both taking this on the wrong foot. We don't mean you any harm and I would also find it hard to believe. I'm Peter Quill, though most of my friends back home call me Star-Lord. I guess that means we are in the distant future... okay. As for proving it," Quill lowered his visor and concentrated, he was going for an energy ball. He made a rock instead. Goddamn, why did these powers never work right. " Behold, I can make this rock...." Boy, he wished it had been the energy ball.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone

"Well, you're right. I was built in 2008, Gumi in 2009. We've both received updates to ourselves, though." Ugh, she still didn't believe them..."Well, can you at least let us out of this holding cell? At least, those of us who haven't tried blowing things up. I promise not all of us are hostile, miss. And believe me, we certainly don't want to be on this ship as much as you don't want us here."

"Yeah! I wanna go home! We were in the middle of a concert for my...my friend. Hey!! Do you know anyone named Miku Hatsune? She vanished four months ago! Maybe she ended up here? If she's around, she could vouch for us!!" Maybe Miku had wound up in a situation like this? Then they could meet again!!!

@Atomic Knight

Peter Quill

" I feel that we are both taking this on the wrong foot. We don't mean you any harm and I would also find it hard to believe. I'm Peter Quill, though most of my friends back home call me Star-Lord. I guess that means we are in the distant future... okay. As for proving it," Quill lowered his visor and concentrated, he was going for an energy ball. He made a rock instead. Goddamn, why did these powers never work right. " Behold, I can make this rock...." Boy, he wished it had been the energy ball.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone
“Woah, you made a fucking rock. Maybe you can throw it at them if they start shooting at us.” Grif replied, his voice practically dripping with sarcasm as he deadpanned in Peter’s general direction.

“Oh, and Star-Lord is still a lame-ass name.”

@Lucky @Atomic Knight

“Well, we’ve made a small dent in the door here, but—“

Before Sarge could finish his statement, the doors were suddenly blown open and all hell quite literally broke loose. Of course, the first thing that Sarge noticed was their attire.​

Blue.

Sarge, of course, immediately trained his gun on the woman, aiming it directly towards her chest.​

latest

“You’re not in the position to demand anything, ya dirty Blue! If anything, you should be telling us where we are, and why you imprisioned us in your base!”

“Sarge, for the last time, this isn’t Blue Team!”

“That’s just what they want you to think, Private Grif! But it’ll more than that to pull one over on ‘ole Sarge!”

“The U.S.S Discovery? That’s weird name for a Blue Base. Are you guys like the foreign type?”

“Sorry about my commanding officer, he’s a bit of a dumbass.”
A shot was then fired towards Grif, though it missed by a long shot. Grif then momentarily turned around, only to find that the shooter was none other than Sarge.

“Damn it! I really need to adjust the sights on this thing.” He exclaimed in anger.

Sighing, Grif would turn to face the woman in question. “Listen lady, have you ever heard of the Multiverse theory? Whether you have or you haven’t, it doesn’t matter. What does matter is that someone on your ship fucked up and pulled us all here. And we know we’re from different universes because, I mean, just look at that fucking Kirby thing. Does that really look normal to you? Because it sure as hell doesn’t to me.”

Now, in all honesty, I don’t really give a fuck if you send us back home or not. It’s just as shitty in Blood Gulch as it is here. But at the same time, I’d rather not die because of you trigger happy jerkoffs. So could you like, put down your guns and either fuck off, or let us the fuck out of this room please?”

@Atomic Knight

Stardust went over to give Sarge a karate chop on the back of the head.

"Stop that, it's not helping anything Mr. Sarge." she huffed. Luckily, things settled down...somewhat.

@Raptor Jesus

Meiji meanwhile, regarded the woman with crossed arms, scowling lightly at the fine mess this all was. "If this multiverse theory is true, then our Earth is different than yours then, if androids like myself and my friends here aren't possible as you say." she said, motioning to Gumi and Gakupo.

@Atomic Knight

"Incompetence," Was Vader's curt response to the woman in front of him. "If you are not going to release us...I will be forced to move on to more drastic measures." One of the guards that were with Burnham suddenly felt a tightening around his throat much like how Grif had felt earlier.

LRL9x5c.png

"Lower the barrier or your soldiers will not live to see this farce through. The will of the Sith is absolute and I will not be detained here like some caged animal any longer." Vader clutched his hand tighter making the man choke even more. "I will not ask again woman."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back